Reply with quote  #1 
Three-parter today....

AMC 07/23/07 Part 1 [14.0MB]
AMC 07/23/07 Part 2 [14.7MB]
AMC 07/23/07 Part 3 [10.2MB]

Dolly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 

I cannot believe you got this up so fast. You rock!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
OMG Christy, how did you do it so fast?  Thank you so much, I will be watching these clips over and over while working.

I am really glad that it is ZACH deciding that the baby should have his own name.  Loved the "no imprint of the past"!  (May be they finally realized how much we hated Ethan?)  Loved him kissing Kendall's hair, every comforting word, gesture, OMG, EVERYTHING!

It was Ryan who wanted Greenlee in Spike's life.  Can you imagine, if the roles were reversed, how he would have grabbed Zach's throat again?  But Zach was more concerned about Spike.  Zach proved once again that he is a better man!  Always!

Did that rat Joonyer look like he ENJOYED big mouth Aidan's announcing of Slaters' situation?  Bastard

melian22

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks Christy!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you so much for getting this up so quickly, Christy!  You and Kathy are the BEST!!!!!!!

Why can't all shows be as good as this one is?!?!?

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

I loved the MAHN today & I knew he'd ROCK this!  He was awesome comforting Kendall & she also did a great job.  It was very emotional for me to watch, but so wonderful.  Loved how attentive he is to Kendall & he seems to love her so.  ITA Ryan would've had a spitfest all over Zach if the situation were reversed!  Loved in charge, commanding Zach & vulnerable Zach & scared Zach.  Amazing work TK.. KUDOS!    Can't wait for the rest of this story. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks you so much Christy.
Zach and Kendall are breaking my heart.  Babe no longer annoys me.  Ryass needs to just STFU!
Bitchlee?  There is no corner of hell hot enough for that fucking bitch.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks Christy - today was difficult.  Was anyone else in tears within the first 5 seconds of the show?  I loved the way they showed the hospital scenes before Kendall got there and the recap of last Friday.  The best part was the music they played, instead of the actual words - so sad and moving. 

TK was marvelous - Zach can say the most perfect things at the perfect times.  Loved it when he told Kendall that Zaby wants to be in her arms because that is the most wonderful place in the world. 

I really hope Zach serves GreenPee with his own tasty brand of justice.  And as for Ryan telling Derek that Spike has been in danger since GreenPee came to town - screw you  !!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU  CHRISTY.  I don't think I could wait till tonight.  Awesome show.  TK and AM ROCK.

Can you believe Ryass: "Spike was in danger ever since Greenlee came back to town".  Didn't Zach tell him this?  Didn't Ryass want her to be part of the "family"?  I want Zach to knock out his teeth so bab I can taste it.  Now that would be Emmy worthy.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
But Toasty2, don't you think EVERYTHING TK/Zach does is emmy worthy?  Especially the self-control?

It's been an hour, and I am still not out of the spell.  I don't know how long this s/l is going to last, but I guess I won't have very productive afternoons for a while..........

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks Christy!

I loved that Zach remained totally calm today even when he heard the news about Spike.  He is Kendall's rock.

Isn't it ironic that last week Ryan told Zach that he should stop worrying about Greenlee and today Ryan rattled off every sign of Greenlee trouble to Derek? 
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
TK nailed it! 

That Zach...what a mahn, what a husband, what a father!!!! Sheer perfection!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
But Toasty2, don't you think EVERYTHING TK/Zach does is emmy worthy?  Especially the self-control?

It's been an hour, and I am still not out of the spell.  I don't know how long this s/l is going to last, but I guess I won't have very productive afternoons for a while..........

I didn't mean an Emmy for TK.  He should get it for EVERYTHING he does.  I meant an Emmy for the Show. 
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
The photography and editing as well as the background music during the last two shows has been phenomenal. I loved the slow motion intro today. It made the show look more Primetime than Daytime. Friday's location shots of Zach and Ryan running through the streets of New York were beautifully done with great dramatic effect.

Today's scenes of Zach and Kendall though heart breaking were powerful drama. It was wonderful to watch how lovingly Zach held Kendall while the doctors viewed their baby's sonogram and told them that they were having a son. The faces of both Zach and Kendall glowed with love for each other and for their tiny infant son about to come into the world.

Zach's choice for his son not to have any imprint of the past was admirable.

In today's show both actors, TK and AM, gave award winning performances.

To mention Ryan or Greenlee at this point ......well IMO both characters are beyond redemption and I wish that TPTB not waste our time in the coming weeks trying to do so.

Thanks Christy for such a quick edit. This show needed to be watched several times to be really appreciated.

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Thanks for the clip Christy. Zach was great - as always - but the Greenlee storyline is beyond ugly.
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I just bow to TK today.  Amazing can't even describe him.   
AM was just as wonderful.  Together, their scenes were poignant and powerful, their connection never wavering.  They and this s/l might just do me in!

While their scenes were terrific, I guess it's too much to ask for more time with THEM, and less time on the fluff?  I think we saw as much Ryass and Babe (if not more) than Zach & Kendall. 

Are B&E's names on the credits yet?  I agree that the overall editing of the show seems better recently.  I usually don't pay attention to the names at the beginning.

jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Can you believe Ryass: "Spike was in danger ever since Greenlee came back to town".  Didn't Zach tell him this?  Didn't Ryass want her to be part of the "family"?

I tell ya Toasty2, I almost reached through my screen to strangle Ry myself!!

In fact I'm gonna bitch slap now.....................................

.....POP......POW.....WACK....

Anyone wanna join me????.....!!!!

Oh..thanks Christy for your hasty treat...

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

I didn't mean an Emmy for TK.  He should get it for EVERYTHING he does.  I meant an Emmy for the Show. 

Sorry Toasty2, I misunderstood.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
TK nailed it! 

That Zach...what a mahn, what a husband, what a father!!!! Sheer perfection!

Alina you took the words right out of my mouth.  22 minutes of Zencentric s/l how long, if ever, had that happen?

Zach was perfection his facial expressions spoke volumes.  His looked like he was ready to cry when Joe mentioned at 24 weeks didn't look good for Zaby to survive.  I thought I was going to cry with him.  I love all the cooing to his wife and especially him telling her that her arms are where the baby wants to be.  It was so sad yet so beautiful. 

I didn't mind Ryass.  Except when he was explaining what Greenlee had done to him and HIS family I about threw a shoe at the TV.  He overlooked those facts when it was convenient for him so he could shove Greenlee on Kendall, even when all along Zach had been warning him.  He was up Zach's ass when Zach said he didn't trust Greenlee, Ryan just poo pooed it.  Well Zach was right and Now poor Kendall and Spike have to pay.

Nope not feeling a bit sorry for Greenlee she needs to die.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #20 

thank you so much for the clips, I can't wait to watch it

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Three-parter today....

Thank you Christy. Big HUGS. No,no,NO WAY am i now going to feel sorry for Greenlee because NOW she realizes Spike belongs with his Mom.Little to late now...HATE her.And i hope Kendall never forgives her. I know,never is a long time. I don't know how this is all going to play out,but one thing is for sure TK never dissappoints,he is always beyond AMAZING.LOVE him to pieces.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Its like three hours later and I have watched the show from the east and the west coast and frankly can't wait to see it again at 8. Powerful  and heartbreaking and loving and just wow - I have been in awe of TK since I found him and he just keeps giving us his best. He is the best in his craft. Alicia is also doing an award winning job - together they are telling the story and they both love doing it.  We are so lucky

Ande
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Thank you Christy, that was the best I've ever seen and Zach and Kendall were on screen for so long, I couldn't believe it. I cant wait for tomorrow, it will be a tearjerker.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Great show...loved Zach's face when he learned Greenlee had Spike. WOW!

zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4tk
Thanks Christy - today was difficult.  Was anyone else in tears within the first 5 seconds of the show?  I loved the way they showed the hospital scenes before Kendall got there and the recap of last Friday.  The best part was the music they played, instead of the actual words - so sad and moving. 

TK was marvelous - Zach can say the most perfect things at the perfect times.  Loved it when he told Kendall that Zaby wants to be in her arms because that is the most wonderful place in the world. 

I really hope Zach serves GreenPee with his own tasty brand of justice.  And as for Ryan telling Derek that Spike has been in danger since GreenPee came to town - screw you  !!
zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 

ITA.  I'm going to run out of tissues before the week is over.  TK and AM were wonderful!

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
TK was awesome today, as usual!  God that man has a way with words.  Poor Zach, so worried about Zaby and Kendall, you could see his pain and fear.

Ryass -- the usual dumbfounded look of total confusion.  Kind of like a deer caught in the headlights.

Greenlee -- they need to make her Janet's roomie when this is all over.  She has really lost it.

The rest of the show, FF baby!

One more thing:  LIVE ZABY, LIVE!

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Greenlee -- they need to make her Janet's roomie when this is all over.  She has really lost it.

Sandi...please!!!!  Janet has never done anything to deserve that bitch for a roomie.  LMAO 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Sandi...please!!!!  Janet has never done anything to deserve that bitch for a roomie.  LMAO 

You know, Ann, you're right. WTF was I thinking?  I like Janet.  I loathe Greenlee. 

Thanks Fil!
PhyllisShnell

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Thank You so much for the clips. This was one of the best episodes we've had in a long time.

Ryan and Greenlee need to go down for this.

Loved Zach and Kendall's moments watching the sonogram. I loved when Zach said that the kid would have his own name....

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Thank you for the clips Christy! TK rocked as he always does and AM did too. Today's show was great! I wish I was married to a Zach. That man oozes calm and control, but his eyes gave away his true feelings. They say so much! TK was awesome today, and other than the fact that I'll be needing some tissues for tomorrow's show, I'm looking so forward to it. Thanks again for posting the clips today and every day!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Bobrady

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #32 

I wish I could find a guy like him. (Zach)

Kanela

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #33 

so would a lot of ladies would want a man like zach.

Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Three-parter today....

You are SO appreciated.  Please KNOW that!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.