Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Can Zach counter sue Greenlee for criminally stupid self-pity?

AMC 06/01/2007 [20.5MB]

maija

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for your absolutely speedy posting. You're the best.

I have to say I never liked Annie - She always reminded me of silicone Barbie. Add that to her new "bitch" routine that she'll pull tomorrow, and I hate her. GRRRRR. How long are they going to draw out this BAD ZACH thing about the power outtage? It's over!!!!!!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  The way TIIC use law on AMC, they could make it work, LOL, but they won't, because everyone is supposed to blame Zach for everything, while no one else pays for their crimes or mistakes.  I won't be surprised if today's blackout/flooding is also blamed on Zach.  Monday's preview looks like Kendall yet again has befriended the wrong woman.  STFU Annie!  That idiot deserves to be caught in the Rylee mess, and if she does, I won't be feeling sorry for her.
No matter what the circumstances, Zach is ALWAYS a gentleman and a good host.  It did not occur to St Ryan to take off his jacket for the bitch.

TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the clip, Christy!  I actually did watch live, but wanted to see it without the other crud thrown in.

It goes without saying that I loved the beautiful Zach/Kendall/Spike/baby moments, in their new house.  A damned shame Kendall had to apologize for it all, for being happy.  It just had to turn into something ugly, and be all about GreenME.  Ugh!

I used to enjoy GreenMe's bitchiness before she left (ducks for cover), but she's way past that now.  Evil and vindictive fit her better.  It's already old, nobody likes it, and yet she will garner all the attention and sympathy.  I just don't get how TIIC think that's good story.

On a more shallow note, the new house fits Zach very well.  He looked GREAT today, without his jacket, sleeves rolled up, hanging out by the fire.  THUD! 

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

The bitch is sitting in Zach and Kendall's home, where she was uninvited and unwanted.

The bitch was wearing Zach's jacket, when he should have told her to shiver her ass to hell.

And she has the fucking nerve to tell Zach's pregnant wife that she wants to send him to jail?

And I suppose TFIC think we are supposed to feel sorry for her....................

NOT IN THIS FUCKING LIFETIME!!!!!!!

And Podannie has just joined Bitchlee and the monkey in the deepest darkest regions of the hell that is my hatred.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks Christy, you are the best.

Once again Zach is the only reason I watch AMC.

Ryan, the ultimate ass, mentioning Zach and the switch, Annie the perfect, making me crazy, cause she knows everything that has happened and Greenlee, enough already, this girl is making me crazy.  Yikes, what a sorry,sorry threesome.
luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally posted by Searose

No matter what the circumstances, Zach is ALWAYS a gentleman and a good host.  It did not occur to St Ryan to take off his jacket for the bitch.

I thought the exact same thing.  Ryass was married to the dirtleg, but he wasn't concerned enough to help (except to make a smartass comment about the power outage).

The best part about today was Kendall's calling to Zach about Zaby, and it had to be ruined by that pity-party bitch. 

Would it be too much to ask for GreenPEE, Annie, and psycho Hannah to have a "losers" party and drink poisoness punch?!?  (The punch can be any color they want, even red.)

As always - thanks Christy for today's clip!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Forgot to mention earlier.  Just as I thought, during the sonogram scene at Fusion, Babe referred to the baby as "she" as a figure of speech.  Because in today's baby-feel scene, Kendall said he/she twice

And there was no need for Ryass to make that comment about how Zach can't flip the switch himself.  @$$#*!&.

kzinlove06

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for the clip, Christy. I couldn't wait until tonight to see it.

There was just something so cute about Zach reading a Maisy board book. hee! I imagine TK has a few of those at home! lol
tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks Christy for the clip.  Another wonderful moment interrupted by panning cameras away from Zach and Kendall.  We have already been cheated out of seeing Zach and the first sonogram.  I hope when Baby Slater arrives we at least get to see Zach alone in the delivery room, home, car, wherever with Kendall this time.  

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Does every private Zach and Kendall moment have to turn out to be a public event? When Kendall first felt Spike move, she was under the rubble with Ryan. Guaranteed privacy for sure.  Now Kendall feels hers and Zach's baby move for the first time and the whole crowd of useless characters is there to witness it.

If they ever go for a sonogram to determine whether its a boy or girl is all of PV going to invited? I guess we still don't know the sex of the baby. 

Well Annie is turning into a hated character too. Who is she to judge Zach?  The most honorable and caring man in PV. She was married to a child molester for quite a while with her head in the sand, while Emma was in the same house with him.

Poor Kendall she just can't win with Greenlee. She tries to bring back their friendship and gets cut down by that self-absorbed, self-pitying bitch. Does Greenlee really think that Kendall would side with her against the most loving, amazing husband in the world? 

Thanks Christy clip.

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

The bitch is sitting in Zach and Kendall's home, where she was uninvited and unwanted.

The bitch was wearing Zach's jacket, when he should have told her to shiver her ass to hell.

And she has the fucking nerve to tell Zach's pregnant wife that she wants to send him to jail?

And I suppose TFIC think we are supposed to feel sorry for her....................

And Podannie has just joined Bitchlee and the monkey in the deepest darkest regions of the hell that is my hatred.

What she said.

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
WHY WHY WHY is Zach so nice that he would give her his jacket.  Didn't he learn his lesson with Di, Julia.  They all bite him in the ass.  Kendall showing us why Zach loves her, her heart is so big.  Stupid Ryass who caused all this comes out smelling like a rose (no blame there). 

After seeing Zach with Kendall and Spike how could anyone want to destroy that.  BITCH
MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
You know, I too wondered why Ryass wasn't MAN enough to offer Greenschnit his Jacket.....Leave it to Zach to not be Cruel to someone who so deserving....

Pollyanna does not surprise me, I have always believed she had TWO FACES.....with Ryan and practically anyone she seems like she is above petty fighting,but as soon as they turn their backs or not around she goes for the Kill...People like that are never to be trusted or given sympathy.....
Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Not that we'll ever know, but did anyone else feel that GreenME made up her "I almost drowned" story about the car...it was if she was unsure of how far to go with it and just kept embellishing it as she went along. 

Gah...I hate this character!  She wah wahs her way back into the Slater's new home, makes big doe eyes at all the children, wah wahs some more after Kendall felt the baby move for the first time...so much so that Kendall actually apologizes to her for being so thoughtless (GMAFB!!!!), wahs wahs again about how she'll never be happy and then BLAM! hits Kendall with the news that's she's going to sue Zach for the blackout.  Wow...just wow.  I remember GreenME always being a selfish little twit, but this incarnation of her is just downright evil and twisted.  Way to go, writers...another returning character botched from the get go.

Oh and Annie...until you know the whole story of EVERYTHING that happened that led up to the blackout, just STFU.  Someone wake me when summer is over.

Zach looked particularly good today and was, as always, a true gentleman.  That's all I've got.

Banner thanks to Monica.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

AMC 06/01/2007 [20.5MB]

LOL Christy,i wish Zach could.Thank you for the video.Big HUGS. I have to say for a second i started feeling a little sorry for Greenlee,yes,i'm easy,lol.it;s just when she started crying and all.But NO way do i now.I sure wish she never came back to town. It's a Stupid name too,Greenlee.lol

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail
Not that we'll ever know, but did anyone else feel that GreenME made up her "I almost drowned" story about the car...it was if she was unsure of how far to go with it and just kept embellishing it as she went along. 

Abby, I thought GreenMe made up her "I almost drowned" story too. 

Love your post.  ITA

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Ann, ITA!  I like the way you phrased this!  PUHLEEZ FIC!  Can't
someone spare us from this upcoming crap?  Dump on Zach again!  Haven't
put him in jail lately, so I know!  Let's crap on Zach!  I'm there with you on
the monkey, bitchlee, podannie hate! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

AMC 06/01/2007 [20.5MB]

I certainly hope he can!!  The BITCH deserves that and more!!!!!  Annie is another one on my shit list along with Ryass who is always on it.  Those sanctimonious assholes deserve each other!

Thank you so much for the clips, Christy.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

What she said.

What they said!!!

Thanks Christy

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Thanks for the clip

I pretty much have the same opinions everyone else has expressed about today's show. I just don't get Greenlee's selfishness. I know she's hurting, but here was Ryan and Kendall both reaching out to her. That's what she said she wanted and its still not good enough? Kendall even apologized for having her special moment with her baby and for shutting her out when she first come back and she's still bitching?!

It's sad, because I'm sure TPTB thought that this episode would make us see Greenlee's pain and feel sorry for her, but the person I felt sorry for was Kendall. She's going to get her heart broken again by her selfish "friend". Not much has changed in their relationship since 2005. Kendall loves Greenlee unconditionally. Greenlee loves Kendall when she does what she wants.

Loved Zach/Kendall/Spike/Zaby moments. I didn't like how it became all about Greenlee. Once again that was some lousy editing. Come on AMC! The moment would have been just as powerful for all of them if the focus was just on Zach and Kendall and then cut to Greenlee as they realized she was watching them. Cutting away like they did ruined it for us. Sometimes I think they are punishing us for loving Zendall so much. "Sure, we'll put them together, but that's all you get. No honeymoon, no anniversary, no pre-natal bonding moments with Spike, no sonogram, no sex. LOL!!"

Ryan, once an ass, always an ass. He acutally thought his little blackout comment to Zach was funny? If the two of them were alone or having beers, it might have been more understandable but still NOT funny. He's in a sensitive situation with his wives, his kids, and Zach and Kendall who were all hurt by what happened and he mentions it as if they're shooting the breeze. Ass!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisShnell

Kendall loves Greenlee unconditionally. Greenlee loves Kendall when she does what she wants.

Great post Phyllis.  I agree with everything you have said, except this one thing.  Yes, Kendall loves Greenlee unconditionally, even after everything Greenlee has done to her over the years.  But I don't agree that Greenlee loves Kendall when she does what she wants.  IMO, Greenlee has never loved Kendall at all.  She has only used and abused Kendall, all for her ego and amusement.  So, even when Kendall did what Greenlee wanted, Greenlee did not love her, she just felt a sense of accomplishment at belittling Kendall or for taking something away from Kendall.  No gratitude for anything Kendall did for her.  No regrets for hurting Kendall like she did during Michael Cambias murder trial, and not a shred of guilt for taking Ryan away from Kendall either.  No love ever.
There were only two reasons to ever watch any scene with Greenlee in the past.  One was certainly RB's performance, no matter how much I hated the character.  Second reason was her interactions with Zach!  Those spats and verbal smackdowns gave me infinite pleasure, because TK/RB had great chemistry, and because Zach always came out on top

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Quote:

Kendall loves Greenlee unconditionally. Greenlee loves Kendall when she does what she wants.

Great post Phyllis.  I agree with everything you have said, except this one thing.  Yes, Kendall loves Greenlee unconditionally, even after everything Greenlee has done to her over the years.  But I don't agree that Greenlee loves Kendall when she does what she wants.  IMO, Greenlee has never loved Kendall at all.  She has only used and abused Kendall, all for her ego and amusement.  So, even when Kendall did what Greenlee wanted, Greenlee did not love her, she just felt a sense of accomplishment at belittling Kendall or for taking something away from Kendall.  No gratitude for anything Kendall did for her.  No regrets for hurting Kendall like she did during Michael Cambias murder trial, and not a shred of guilt for taking Ryan away from Kendall either.  No love ever.
There were only two reasons to ever watch any scene with Greenlee in the past.  One was certainly RB's performance, no matter how much I hated the character.  Second reason was her interactions with Zach!  Those spats and verbal smackdowns gave me infinite pleasure, because TK/RB had great chemistry, and because Zach always came out on top

Great post searose.  The other great thing about RB was the chemistry she had with AM.  That IMO made the Kenlee friendship palatable but not believable.

I think tiic wants us to feel sorry for Greenlee, but I'm not because she is simply a selfish bitch that threw away a little boy because he wasn't bio hers.  Comes back a year later hoping everyone suffered as she did and because they didn't will make damn sure they do.  She isn't doing this out of love for anyone but herself.  She doesn't want Spik,e she wants to hurt Kendall.  See the one that would be hurt the most in everything that Greenlee tries is Kendall.  Where is Ryan suffering?  He isn't.  Greenlee isn't going to try hurt Annie, she is going to hurt Zach.  If Greenlee tries to take Spike it will hurt Kendall, because Kendall is raising him and Ryan just visits.  That part will probably still hold, because Greenlee lubs Ryan.  Anything Greenlee is doing is aimed at destroying any happiness that Kendall has found with her husband and children.  Greenlee has never wanted Kendall with Zach that point was obvious when she lied to Kendall, when knowing Kendall loved Zach, that Zach didn't come to see her in the hospital after the fire.  That isn't the love of a friend, that is a person who is abusing and using the other because she can.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:

Quote:

Great posts Searose, Phyllis and Cindy.  Your analyses of Greenlee are right on. If TPTB intended for us to feel a drop of compassion for Greenlee, they failed miserably. Another useless character brought to PV to cause trouble for Zendall. I wish they would give us a rest bit from the interlopers and let us enjoy some private moments with Zach and Kendall expecting Zaby.

I also agree that RB and TK had fabulous chemistry together and I used to enjoy their verbal interactions and come backs very much.

idonthave1

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Searose, Phyllis, Cindy, and Daiva……you have just provided me a complete background and history of Greenlee and her relationship with Kendall.  Thank you.

I only started watching this show during that time and Kendall was in the hospital while Zach was professing his love to her.  I remember very well of that scene and what Greenlee told Kendall afterwards.

Daiva, love your banners….especially the precious moment of “our baby is saying hello”.

Take care, 

Bonnie

Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Thanks for the clips, Christy.

Loved hearing Zach hum/sing? to quiet Spike. Loved watching him browse through the boardbook. (I'd give a lot to hear Zach/TK read Fox in Sox. )
Loved him signalling Annie to give the others some space. Enjoyed baby's first kick- could have lost the crowd, though.

Bone to pick with Greenlee (only one?...):
Greenlee: Well, it started the night of the blackout at the fertility clinic -- all my eggs destroyed. I'm bringing charges against your husband for destroying them.    

Excuse me, Greenlee?! You still have your ovaries. You are still producing eggs. Ryan was (and is) still alive and still producing sperm (even if the ..um.. pipes are temporarily blocked. You were delayed, not totally thwarted. And -has anyone told you about Dr. Madden and donor #1 yet? There is no proof there was ever a Greenlee/Ryan baby in the works! I still believe that Dr. Madden intended a Kane/Madden miracle baby of his own.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler
Excuse me, Greenlee?! You still have your ovaries. You are still producing eggs. Ryan was (and is) still alive and still producing sperm (even if the ..um.. pipes are temporarily blocked. You were delayed, not totally thwarted. And -has anyone told you about Dr. Madden and donor #1 yet? There is no proof there was ever a Greenlee/Ryan baby in the works! I still believe that Dr. Madden intended a Kane/Madden miracle baby of his own.

This is exactly what pisses me off about this whole damn s/l it makes no fricking sense.  It makes my head go   Greenlee isn't sterile!!  So what that baby didn't become a reality there was no guarantees it would have implanted correctly anyway.  What says that child would have survived the invetro.  They don't always take the first time.  So she probably would have been without a child anyway.  Yes Zach shouldn't have done that but seriously I'm damn glad he did.  Greenlee would have crapped on Kendall you can be sure she is the most selfish person on the earth.  She would have taken the kid and beat Kendall over the head with him.  That I have no doubt.  With Greens it's all about what you can give her and not the other way around.  Greenlee needs to harvest more of her eggies and go to the real source if she is so damn desperate.  Let's see how Annie likes that idea.  Get Greenlee away from Kendall and Zach she is a bitch.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Yeah I so agree, Greenlee is such a bitch, wish she would leave Kendall and Zach alone... And don't even get me started on Annie and Ryan, the saints of Pine Valley, they can do no wrong... Please writers wake up and leave Zach and Kendall alone, let them share some alone time with the baby on the way, we are so getting jipped with all the things that are happing, no honeymoon for starters, then we dont get to see the first sonogram, then the baby kicks and Kendall has to apologise and kiss Greenlees azz about it and make her feel better, then Ryan has to put his two cents in and then Annie will put her mouth in it today. What is with taking your kids with you on your honeymoon with you, hope Kendall says no. And then coming in the next week or so Kendall is going to alow Greenlee to hold Spike and spend time with him... I feel that is a huge mistake, hope that does not come back to haunt her... Hope Zach is with Kendall when she has her pains this week instead of Greenlee being there to cause her more grief or Ryan being there to save the day  NOT.... Sorry just me ranting again...  Please writers leave are Zendall alone for a bit....  Going to be a tough week for the Slaters...

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler

Thanks for the clips, Christy.

Loved hearing Zach hum/sing? to quiet Spike. Loved watching him browse through the boardbook. (I'd give a lot to hear Zach/TK read Fox in Sox. )
Loved him signalling Annie to give the others some space. Enjoyed baby's first kick- could have lost the crowd, though.

Bone to pick with Greenlee (only one?...):
Greenlee: Well, it started the night of the blackout at the fertility clinic -- all my eggs destroyed. I'm bringing charges against your husband for destroying them.    

Exactly -- and everything else everybody said about Greenbitch! The part that steamed me the most though, was the writers putting Kendall back into her "do anything for Greenlee" mode (though I am sure she is going to snap out of it with Greenlee's threat to sue Zach) when she was trying to make her feel better. I almost choked when Kendall was telling Greenlee how she could find love again, etc and Greenlee was saying "no", etc. I didn't watch AMC when this happened, but correct me if I am wrong, didn't Greenlee basically steal Kendall's life when she stole Kendall's fiance Ryan? And look how lucky Kendall was -- instead of being stuck with Ryass she winds up with wonderful, marvelous Zach. I couldn't believe neither noticed the irony of Kendall having that conversation with Greenlee. But I shouldn't have been surprised as Greenlee is always only about Greenlee.

I really hope we see mean, bitchy Kendall come out today and take down Greenlee and Annie!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 

Dana, I am really happy for you that you know what all is coming up in the next few days on AMC.  But there are a lot of people who don't read spoilers, and that's why there is a separate folder to discuss those.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:

Dana, I am really happy for you that you know what all is coming up in the next few days on AMC.  But there are a lot of people who don't read spoilers, and that's why there is a separate folder to discuss those.

Thank you Searose, yes Please.I didn't want to know as i don't read the spoilers.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Sorry Ladies that I stated some spoilers in this part on my last post, I forgot where I was when I stated what I did... Sorry about that... I will try to do better with my posts in the right section...  sorry about that... 

Dana 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtpeadana
Sorry Ladies that I stated some spoilers in this part on my last post, I forgot where I was when I stated what I did... Sorry about that... I will try to do better with my posts in the right section...  sorry about that... 

Dana 

It's Ok Dana,things like that can happen.Thank you.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.