Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
AUGH. Are we sure McT is gone?! Today was a bitch to edit, and my Dazzle is threatening to go on strike because of all the Lavery propping. I guess it could have been worse though - Kendall could have been the matron of honor though I guess if she and Zach in his gorgeous suit holding Spike were in the wedding party, nobody would be looking at the bride and groom. That sure was one sparsely attended wedding considering how many extras were at the shower!  Like Hannah didn't know who ripped up Ryan was, since she was at his shower.  Where is a pond when you need one.

AMC 05/09/2007 Pt 1
[13.2MB]
AMC 05/09/2007 Pt 2 [17MB]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Zach was his usual gorgeous self & who noticed anybody else?  Not me.  That's all I've got.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Far be it from me to question someone, but seriously, Hannah seems more unbalanced by the minute. That little wahwah to Greenlee about "When you've lost as much as I have"? She lost her son. That's huge, certainly. But she built a very successful life, right?

And Zach was supposedly a teenage fling. So what exactly is she so freaked out.

And more importantly, if she's so sad about Ethan, WTH did it take her THREE YEARS after his emergence in Pine Valley to go there? Senior was dead, Zach was revealed as Alex - what stopped her?

And Jonathan can STFU anytime now. Kendall's chosen Zach over Ryan something like three times now, so he can lay off questioning her motives. Especially if she's still signing his paycheck, which I believe she is.
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurknomore

And Jonathan can STFU anytime now. Kendall's chosen Zach over Ryan something like three times now, so he can lay off questioning her motives. Especially if she's still signing his paycheck, which I believe she is.

I really hate it when someone makes me feel sorry for Kendall, but today I did.  I really wish she would have slapped Jonathon silly.  I'm so sick and tired of Jonathon being Ryans propper and protector.  It really bothers me to see how much talent AMC is wasting by refusing to give talented actors an actual storyline and instead having them run all over town propping Ryan.  I shudder to think of how many characters I can't stand now thanks to the Ryan (and Carey) propping that's constantly going on.   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  I agree with everything you said.  What really pissed me off today is Jonnny boy.  All these past months that Kendall has been defending him, even describing him as "good guy" (barf), Jonny has been nothing but a complete asshole towards her, and bad-mouthing her at every chance he gets, and KENDALL puts up with that?  His behavior with Kendall today was totally unwarrented, no matter how much I agree with Zach that Kendall should stay out of this mess.
Zach, as always, looked gorgeous

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie
I'm so sick and tired of Jonathon being Ryans propper and protector.  It really bothers me to see how much talent AMC is wasting by refusing to give talented actors an actual storyline and instead having them run all over town propping Ryan.  I shudder to think of how many characters I can't stand now thanks to the Ryan (and Carey) propping that's constantly going on.   

Mackenzie, I think you have really hit the nail on the head with this posting.  It is really a shame the writers or TPTB are doing this.

Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Christy!! 

First of all - Why only 4 rows of seating for your wedding when you had a bar full of people at your shower?!?  Second - Kendall should have shoved her tiny little foot straight up Jonnyboy's @#*!!  Third - Hannah doesn't know who "ripped-up Ryan" is but she tells Zach to wish Annie and "Ryan" the best.  Well, I feel better after getting that off my chest.

Zach in a ball hat!!  Kendall nailed it when she answered "HOT" to his question "How do I look?". 

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks Christy.  The Zen stuff was good.  Hannah I just don't feel her pain.  Yes ACS told her to leave, but for her not to move on isn't his fault is it?  Now I'm sorry I can not and do not feel sorry for her at all. 

Today the Jonny stuff made me absolutely sick to my stomach.  I'm so sick of them making Jonny as the good guy, he isn't.  The ass killed 3 people and how can he feel Kendall deserves to be cut down the way he had.  Wasn't it selfish of him to ask for a job from the very person he was reaming out?  I hate this constant bashing shit of the characters except if your name is Lavery or Carey. Then you just walk on water.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

WORD Mackenzie

TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks Christy!

The Zen scenes were sweet.  So... normal.  Just a morning at home, discussing stuff like married people.  Not that Kendall isn't about to do her crazy dance thing, but nice nonetheless.  And yes, Kendall, Zach looked HAWT!

Johnny is an ass.  Period.  Nothing they can say or do will ever change it. 

I laughed at the number of people at the wedding.  And from the looks of the seating, they weren't expecting more, either.  I guess they'll all show up at the reception LOL.

Hannah?  Well, the wheels started turning in her head today, and I don't like where she's going.

luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
TaurusGal - I agree completely with your Hannah comment.  That "woman" is up to no good and she gained some info today that she will only use to help her cause!!  I hope Zach grabs Kendall and Spike from the upcoming reception and whisks them off for a vacation.  However, we all know Hannah will only be waiting when they get back.

TKfan144

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks Christy, you are the best.

You look HOT........Ya think? 

Jonathan..STFU

Hannah...Put some clothes on and then STFU.  Looks like she bought another pair of $500 shoes.

Sorry, but sometimes I just want to throw something at the TV.

Reply with quote  #13 
I was really mad at how Jonathan treated Kendall today. After all the times she has defended him & he pulls something like this JERK.
I kinda blushed when Kendall called Zach hot today.    He really was HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks Christy for the clip and I know what you mean about an editing nightmare when you have so much Lavery propping.

Today's show except for the few Zendall scenes was like a bad situation comedy.  I agree with you Christy that the ghost of McTavish is still around. Contrived and ridiculous scenarios.  Kendall running around trying to warn Ryan about Greenlee and Jonathan still considering her a risk to Ryan's wedding to Annie.  After everything Kendall has done lately to apologize and
make the wedding go off without a hitch, Jonathan's sick brain considers her some sort of of a threat... what contrived nonsense. 

If this is the new writing we are to look forward to, then we are no better off than with the Hack at the helm.  Writers, why didn't you just have Kendall tell the idiot Lavery brother to tell Ryan about Greenlee. This would have prevented a contrived situation comedy routine that really wasn't funny.

The Hannah scene with Greenlee and then later the now repetitious Ethan regurgitation by Hannah to Zach only shows how dangerously sick this character is.  Another psycho after Zach.  Leave the man alone and get a life lady. He doesn't need or want you. He is happy with his family.  He told you that how many times now? Are you hard of hearing?  Get a life and move on or get professional help.  I don't have any sympathy for this character, only contempt and fear that she brings nothing but tragedy into Zach's now finally happy life.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Thanks Christy, Zach was wonderful again, Jonathon is an asshole.!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Christy thank you for all the work you do editing these videos, you have me in awe of all you do!!

I love your comment about the pond!!!  I kept laughing thinking about it!!  Thanks again!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks as always for the clip Christy!

First, let me say the Zach and Kendall moments were wonderful.  I love how he talks to her about not interfering without telling her what to do.  And TK looked wonderful (or as Kendall would say HOT) as usual.

But, is this supposed to be sweeps material?  It's a far cry from February when we were riveted to our screens waiting for the story to unfold.  We can only hope we are in some sort of recovery period after McT's exit, and this is not a taste of the new material.

It seems we're in for a fatal attraction SL with Hannah after the scenes today, and I'm really disappointed if that's the case.  SH is a great actress, and I can't believe they brought her in for that SL.  I was hoping for something on a deeper level between Zach and Hannah, not necessarily to interfere with Zach and Kendall, but something that gives us more insight into Zach's youth.  And ACS is left paralyzed from the neck down in some mental hospital?  I hope he's faking the paralysis or something, otherwise RG's talents are wasted.

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpenny

It seems we're in for a fatal attraction SL with Hannah after the scenes today, and I'm really disappointed if that's the case.  SH is a great actress, and I can't believe they brought her in for that SL.  I was hoping for something on a deeper level between Zach and Hannah, not necessarily to interfere with Zach and Kendall, but something that gives us more insight into Zach's youth.  And ACS is left paralyzed from the neck down in some mental hospital?  I hope he's faking the paralysis or something, otherwise RG's talents are wasted.

ITA.  I've never seen a show waste talent so thoroughly.  AMC has some amazing talent and yet 90% of the really talented actors are either on the back burner or only give 30 seconds here and there and most of the thirty seconds is used for propping other characters.  It's so sad. And if it's this frustrating for us, I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for the actors who are struggling to overcome the crappy writing.  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
AUGH. Are we sure McT is gone?! Today was a bitch to edit, and my Dazzle is threatening to go on strike because of all the Lavery propping. I guess it could have been worse though - Kendall could have been the matron of honor though I guess if she and Zach in his gorgeous suit holding Spike were in the wedding party, nobody would be looking at the bride and groom. That sure was one sparsely attended wedding considering how many extras were at the shower!  Like Hannah didn't know who ripped up Ryan was, since she was at his shower.  Where is a pond when you need one.

AMC 05/09/2007 Pt 1
[13.2MB]
AMC 05/09/2007 Pt 2 [17MB]

Thank you for the video Christy.Big HUGS to you. ITA with you.Loved him in his cap he had on.If he ever played baseball i know he would of been my fav ballplayer.lol.  And speaking of Hannah  i go up to people i don't know all the time and join them for breakfast,NOT.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZendallFan4Ever12
I was really mad at how Jonathan treated Kendall today. After all the times she has defended him & he pulls something like this JERK.
I kinda blushed when Kendall called Zach hot today.    He really was HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok,does your mom know you are using that icon?lol.Just kidding you.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Kendall sure nailed it...her ruggedly handsome husband did look HAWT. A couple of things pissed me off today....first...when Hannah asked Greenlee about Ryan.....Greenlee described Zach NOT Ryass!!! Second, why the FUCK doesn't Kendall just FIRE Jonafuck?????????? I really wish Zach had arrived at Wildwind in time to see that triple-murderer, who held Kendall captive in a cave, manhandling Zach's wife. Then we would have got to see Zach smack the son-of-a-bitch around again.

Ok...I will admit, to the surprise of everyone I'm sure..........that I am not a Lavery worshiping member of Ryantology....So sue me...LMFAO

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Kendall sure nailed it...her ruggedly handsome husband did look HAWT. A couple of things pissed me off today....first...when Hannah asked Greenlee about Ryan.....Greenlee described Zach NOT Ryass!!! Second, why the FUCK doesn't Kendall just FIRE Jonafuck?????????? I really wish Zach had arrived at Wildwind in time to see that triple-murderer, who held Kendall captive in a cave, manhandling Zach's wife. Then we would have got to see Zach smack the son-of-a-bitch around again.

Ok...I will admit, to the surprise of everyone I'm sure..........that I am not a Lavery worshiping member of Ryantology....So sue me...LMFAO

Ann - that's exactly what I thought.  Everything she said made me think of Zach, not the pathetic loser we are all suppose to love!

howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Thanks Christy.  The Zen stuff was good.  Hannah I just don't feel her pain.  Yes ACS told her to leave, but for her not to move on isn't his fault is it?  Now I'm sorry I can not and do not feel sorry for her at all. 

Today the Jonny stuff made me absolutely sick to my stomach.  I'm so sick of them making Jonny as the good guy, he isn't.  The ass killed 3 people and how can he feel Kendall deserves to be cut down the way he had.  Wasn't it selfish of him to ask for a job from the very person he was reaming out?  I hate this constant bashing shit of the characters except if your name is Lavery or Carey. Then you just walk on water.

do you know when jonathan asked zach for the job. i forgot the date
Swtpeadana

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #24 

I agree today's show was great, Zach looked hot as usual, I loved him in that hat , by the way did anyone catch what it said on the hat? I do agree that Kendall should have kicked John boy ass all the way out of the house he was so annying today that is for sure, hope we get to see Zach wisk Kendall away tomorrow for some loving, I am tired of them getting little airtime. Hannah is worrying me again, she is up to no good, get her out of town soon people. I don't trust her. I dont care much for the new Greenlee either. Go team Slater hope to see more of you in the days to come..  : )

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Wow, I really couldn't stand Jonathan before, but yesterday I wanted to choke the living daylights out of him.  What a complete idiot he is (thought he was supposed to be "all better" now...) and his treatment of Kendall was just mind blowing.

A couple of inconsistencies stood out for me in the whole "Jonathan protects Ryan from Kendall" scenario.  First of all, was he even around when Ryan married Greenlee?  I honestly don't remember, but he certainly seemed to recall a great deal about that day.  The other thing was another stupid plot point that only highlighted how little thought the writers put into this.  If Jonathan is such an expert on his older brother's life, surely he would know the legend of Dynamite Kiddo and his Green Butterfly.  So, why did the moron look at the Dynamite Kiddo ring Greenlee sent to Wildwind and just assume it came from Kendall?  Made absolutely zero sense which is always the end result when people write plot point to plot point rather than writing character focused stories that remember history and details.

A couple of other random comments:

Yes, Zach did look HAWT...you certainly gave the right response, Kendall.

Anyone else notice the irony in Ryan coming into the living room at Wildwind yelling "WHAT'S ALL THE YELLING ABOUT"?  Sorry...it made me laugh.

Apparently, Hannah has now dropped the corporate power suit in favor of spaghetti strapped low cut black cocktail dresses. 

I'm really trying to give nuGreenlee a chance, but so far she's not working at all for me.   The fact that she looks about 12 isn't helping.

Color coordinated Zach, Kendall and Spike looked completely gorgeous together. 

Thanks for the clip, Christy.

Banner thanks to Monica.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

You ladies have said it all.  The only decent scenes were the Zach and Kendall ones because they seemed real and TK and Lish make us love these characters.  Everything else seemed like it was written by a ten year old.  I've read better stuff on this board.  I can't believe this is May sweeps either.   If possible, there are more holes in the stories then when the Hack was here (maybe she's ghost writing).  We're getting less than 5 minutes of Zen and all this wedding stuff is boring as hell (8 people at the wedding are you kidding me).  God Help Us.

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
I would like to comment on the new Greenlee.  I never liked Greenlee, however I accepted her as an interesting character on the show and her relationship with Kendall was worth watching. This new Greenlee just doesn't cut it for me. She seems somehow phony, like she is trying to be someone else.  Perhaps it's the writing, but her whole story like Hannah's does not seem believable.  Why did both stay away so long supposedly from the men they were so obsessed with. The writers better start plugging up some of these holes, because it's causing us, the viewers, total confusion of where these s/l are headed, if they are even heading in any particular direction. 

One more thing.  If I ever hear another description of Ryan like the ones from Greenlee and Annie, I'm going to

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Diva I have to agree - so much Ryan adulation is disgusting.. Its obvious no one reads the fan mail!!! 

Ande
luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Diva - I think the only thing most of us can say is:

DITTO!!

(You've said it perfectly.)

Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 

Thanks for the clips, Christy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtpeadana

I agree today's show was great, Zach looked hot as usual, I loved him in that hat , by the way did anyone catch what it said on the hat? 

I couldn't read it either, but I thought I saw a NHL shield on the back left side.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.