Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Hannah just doesn't seem like the type to rescue baby birds. But I loved the Zach/Hannah scenes on the docks - Zach was sheer perfection with Hannah.

AMC 05/02/2007 [11MB]

P.S. With all those dolls on today's show, and considering how often AMC's writing reminds me of the Twilight Zone, think it would have been appropriate if one of them really started talking.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks for the clip Christy.  Loved Zach today.  Took me a while to catch my breath after his first scene!  And if Zach needs a reason to fire Hannah, we all know he has one from yesterday's show

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Hannah just doesn't seem like the type to rescue baby birds. But I loved the Zach/Hannah scenes on the docks - Zach was sheer perfection with Hannah.

AMC 05/02/2007 [11MB]

P.S. With all those dolls on today's show, and considering how often AMC's writing reminds me of the Twilight Zone, think it would have been appropriate if one of them really started talking.

My name is Talking Tina and I don't like you.... Janet could have some fun with a Talking Tina doll!

As for Zach... That face. Those eyes. TK doesn't need words!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Christy.

It seemed to me from the looks that Zach was giving Hannah when she was being all weepy, that he wasn't quite buying her little act. I know I wasn't buying it. He was angry at her, and even threatened to send her away or fire her. I think she put on that little act to try to get back on his good side because she still has an agenda. I think Zach thinks so as well. The way she was looking at Zach and Kendall after she went over to the bar struck me as very creepy.

I loved Josh choking on his champagne, and the look and little chuckle from Zach when that happened.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I too loved the Zach/ Hannah scenes today. That was a fabulous performance by both actors.  TK's ability to go from one emotion to another in a matter of seconds is awesome to watch. He went from the dark lethal Zach to the compassionate caring man in almost an instant. His eyes were amazing, filling with tears when he listened to Hannah's tale of woe.

Now the question arises whose the cat and whose the mouse. I hope that it is still Zach. The one thing that I did believe about Hannah's story is that of her hatred for Alex Sr.  IMO this woman has formed her life around words uttered to her by ACS  some 20years ago "You're a maid Hannah. You clean our dirt. You're not fit to carry a Cambias child. Leave now.  Never contact my son again or I will make your life pure hell." IMO these words have driven her to pursue a life of self pity and revenge and to this day I believe that her agenda is to destroy anything Cambias. I did not see anything in her conversation that would indicate unrequited love for Alex Jr. then or now.

Today she was caught, by Zach, disposing of evidence to a crime. Her self preservation kicked in and she again applied the Ethan button to extract sympathy from him and applied the guilt card that he has found happiness while she has not.  I personally do not feel sorry for anyone who dwells in self-pity and blames the world for it. That is my assessment of Hannah. 

Zach took Hannah to the Ryanie party to show her how people move on with their lives.  The way Hannah looked at Zach kissing Kendall told minions.  This woman is going attempt to make Zach's new found happiness, pure hell.  She resents that he did not succumb to her attempts to guilt him about Ethan and have him kill his father. She resents that he has moved beyond his hatred of ACS and has found salvation in his family and the baby that Kendall is carrying. Kendall and Spike were ACS's fixation to punish his son and now Kendall and the unborn Cambias heir are IMO going to become Hannah's obsession. I hope that Zach has not dropped his guard, because Hannah could destroy the happiness of family that has finally graced his life.

There is also something else that has raised a question in my mind. Del's comment to Hannah about being "busted for something you didn't do. You might as well have done it..."  I am still not convinced that Hannah was the shooter, but that she had someone else do it for her and she was only disposing of the weapon.  Now she has Zach tied up with a dangerous secret. We know that Zach always keeps his secrets and in the past they have caused him to lose people he loves.

contif

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks so much for the clip!

Warning bells in my head hit an all time high today!

Hannah isn't good news for Zendall - or anyone else in this show!

tiffy

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I call her Hannah banana. For obvious reasons.

Is there any man on earth who can say "Enough!" like TK? I think not.
TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Whew, did TK look HAWT today or what???  Maybe it was his presence in his scenes today (or maybe it was just him) LOL! 

The Zach/Hannah scenes at the docks were riveting.  Zach was so in command, angry and just enough scary that I think Hannah was shocked by him.  I think him confronting her, and how he did it, made Hannah have to retreat back to her "woe is me" routine.  I'm not sure if Zach bought it or not, but I sure didn't. 

My feeling is that after today, now that both Zach and Hannah have verbalized their feelings about ACS' shooting and that he's been 'disposed of' for the moment, we will see what Hannah really wants from Zach and/or Kendall.  What we've seen so far, IMO, was Hannah trying to see if she could first ruin Zach's life by having him get rid of ACS.  She's also seen how at peace he is with his family, and she doesn't like it one bit.  IMO, since Zach didn't do what she expected, nor is the man she assumed he was, her next (or possibly true) plan will kick into gear.   I hope Zach still has his radar up when it comes to Hannah.  I think the evul is coming, and soon.

On another note, whose was in the picture with Ryan that Greenlee was fawning over?  It sure didn't look like nuGreenlee.

Thanks Christy.  You're a lifesaver this week for me, with Derby in high gear around here.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Thanks for the clip Christy, loved Zach today, of course I love him every day, but today was special.  Loved how he handled Hannah, and told her he'd fire her if he had to.

I answered my own question that I asked yesterday, I didn't realise Zach had his office door open and was looking straight ahead.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

AMC 05/02/2007 [11MB]

Thank you for the video Christy. Big HUGS. I loved the Zach&Hannah scenes too.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 

when zach came by and kendall picked up her glass, what was she drinking? is that champagne.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by howru

when zach came by and kendall picked up her glass, what was she drinking? is that champagne.

I'm sure she had sparkling cider.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks for wonderful clip Christy.  TK was his wonderful self.  I really hope Hannah's little "meltdown" didn't have anyone feeling sorry for her today.  She makes my stomach turn.  The way she looked when Zach kissed Kendall, I'm afraid she's going to try to cause Kendall to miscarry now that she really knows how important Kendall, Spike, and "Little Slater" are to Zach.

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4tk
I really hope Hannah's little "meltdown" didn't have anyone feeling sorry for her today. 

Actually I did feel sorry for her today.  She's obviously in a lot of pain.  I don't necessarily agree with the way she's choosing to deal with that pain, but at this moment she hasn't actually done anything to threaten Zach's happiness, or Kendall's, Spike and the baby.   If/When she does then I will be irritated, but for now I still don't know what Hannah is all about.  I cut a lot of other characters slack for a very long time (Kendall, Babe, Krystal, Erica) before I reached a breaking point with them so I think it's only fair to do the same thing with Hannah.  So far she's done a few things that have annoyed me, but nothing yet that would make me write her off as evil, so I'm still taking a wait and see approach with her. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

I just don't get all this garbage about ACS because he was suppose to be DEAD four years ago so why didn't she get on with her life and WHY didn't she see her son then.  It just doesn't add up or it was just the Hack and her potholes again.

CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

I too loved the Zach/ Hannah scenes today. That was a fabulous performance by both actors.  TK's ability to go from one emotion to another in a matter of seconds is awesome to watch. He went from the dark lethal Zach to the compassionate caring man in almost an instant. His eyes were amazing, filling with tears when he listened to Hannah's tale of woe.

Now the question arises whose the cat and whose the mouse. I hope that it is still Zach. The one thing that I did believe about Hannah's story is that of her hatred for Alex Sr.  IMO this woman has formed her life around words uttered to her by ACS  some 20years ago "You're a maid Hannah. You clean our dirt. You're not fit to carry a Cambias child. Leave now.  Never contact my son again or I will make your life pure hell." IMO these words have driven her to pursue a life of self pity and revenge and to this day I believe that her agenda is to destroy anything Cambias. I did not see anything in her conversation that would indicate unrequited love for Alex Jr. then or now.

Today she was caught, by Zach, disposing of evidence to a crime. Her self preservation kicked in and she again applied the Ethan button to extract sympathy from him and applied the guilt card that he has found happiness while she has not.  I personally do not feel sorry for anyone who dwells in self-pity and blames the world for it. That is my assessment of Hannah. 

Zach took Hannah to the Ryanie party to show her how people move on with their lives.  The way Hannah looked at Zach kissing Kendall told minions.  This woman is going attempt to make Zach's new found happiness, pure hell.  She resents that he did not succumb to her attempts to guilt him about Ethan and have him kill his father. She resents that he has moved beyond his hatred of ACS and has found salvation in his family and the baby that Kendall is carrying. Kendall and Spike were ACS's fixation to punish his son and now Kendall and the unborn Cambias heir are IMO going to become Hannah's obsession. I hope that Zach has not dropped his guard, because Hannah could destroy the happiness of family that has finally graced his life.

There is also something else that has raised a question in my mind. Del's comment to Hannah about being "busted for something you didn't do. You might as well have done it..."  I am still not convinced that Hannah was the shooter, but that she had someone else do it for her and she was only disposing of the weapon.  Now she has Zach tied up with a dangerous secret. We know that Zach always keeps his secrets and in the past they have caused him to lose people he loves.

I agree that something wasn't right with her when Del asked her that question. I think you maybe right.  Zach clearly saw her dispose of the rifle and she figured she could use this to play on his sympathies some more. Zach is very caring and he did seem affected when she said she lost time with her only child. I only hope he doesn't let his guard down around her because I think she's a nut case big time. JMO

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Cindy C - I totally agree.  The woman is a serious whack job!!  I can understand why a woman would be obsessed with Zach (such as myself) - but I think she is taking things too far.  I feel bad that she lost out on time with her son (kind of), but she could have found him after she thought Alex Sr. was dead. 

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4tk

Cindy C - I totally agree.  The woman is a serious whack job!!  I can understand why a woman would be obsessed with Zach (such as myself) - but I think she is taking things too far.  I feel bad that she lost out on time with her son (kind of), but she could have found him after she thought Alex Sr. was dead. 

Absolutely, ACS was supposedly dead for 4 years so why not look for that son she so longed to know. But the question is, are we suppose to be suspicious or is this just more pothole writing. I love trying to figure out mysteries but this shit is just that shit. They make so many errors it's difficult to know what are clues, or is it just another POTHOLE!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.