Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Did Fusion move into the bar? After today's show I need to move into one too. What a day of extremes! From the exquisite Zach and Lily scene to the, uh, rest. And those looks on Zach's face - like he just knew they weren't drinking coffee. Those Zach looks were pretty exquisite too.

Sorry but this video is Jonafuck-propping free. No wonder Kendall is wearing a dark brown top today.  Yuck, that's even worse than hobilly propping.

(They found the guy who delivered the picture??? Whaaa??? WTF was it?)

AMC 05/01/2007 Pt1 [10.4MB]
AMC 05/01/2007 Pt2 [12.3MB]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
And those looks on Zach's face - like he just knew they weren't drinking coffee. Those Zach looks were pretty exquisite too.

Perfect word for Zach & TK today...EXQUISITE! 

I floved Zach/Derek.  Damn, Derek is totally acting like Zach's new BFF!

Quote:
Sorry but this video is Jonafuck-propping free. No wonder Kendall is wearing a dark brown top today.  Yuck, that's even worse than hobilly propping.

Oh please don't apologize for sparing us from Jonafuck's presence.   Considering whose name was back in the credits today, the Jonafuck pimping made perfect sense!

Thanks Christy!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the video Christy, and a special thanks for making it "Jonafuck-propping free" as you call it.  Every Zach expression was "exquisite"   He is so on to Hannah's thoughts and her actions.  Tomorrow should be great!  I was a bit surprised at Derek's announcement of having found the guy who helped ACS with the picture, but something else about Derek stood out too.  Does he know Hannah?  How come he just walked into Zach's office and started talking in front of Hannah?  And just like many of us had feared, Zach IS being suspected in this shooting, and if it wasn't for Dani having been attacked, do you suppose Derek would be this friendly towards Zach?
OK, how did Greenlee know what Kendall has been working on at Fusion?  Fusion Going Green?  Or Fusion Going Greenlee? = More stress for Kendall.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thank you Christy, for the video....and for sparing us the Jonafuck propping.
Apparently Zach is so suspicious of Hannah that he is following her himself, rather than having one of his people do it. 

I just hope he doesn't buy whatever line of shit she is going to try to sell him.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
I TOTALLY agree with Exquisite, Magnificent, HAWT  OMG. 

I can't believe the Hack's name is on the credits and judging by what you said I can imagine all the Lavery garbage we're going to get.  When will this show be Lavery/Carey free?

I'm loving Zach and Derek.  I think Zach must have filled Derek in about Hannah because why else would he look at her like that and why would both Zach and Derek care that she closed the door.  Loved the fact  that Zach is suspicious and followed her.  Tomorrow should be good. 

I can't figure out what Josh is up too.  When he was listening by Zach's door I got the impression that he is suspicious of her too and that's why he did the deed with her to get her to trust him to protect his sister (I'm hoping).  Also, why can't Zach and Kendall have HOT OFFICE ZEX like that. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How much do I LOVE Zach with Lily.  He is so good with her (just like with Spike). 
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

P.S.  Thanks Christy

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks so much Christy as I forgot to turn off my recorder so it didn't record today's show wahhhhhh.

Love Zach looks anyway he gives it to us.

Thanks again

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
This kinda reminded me of the one Jonathon / Amanda "coupling".  Except Amanda didn't bitch when it was over - Jonboy did.  I don't think Josh even thought about Babe while pleasuring Hannah.  He definitely didn't take the time to practice safe sex.  Of course, it has been a while for him.  Quick Draw McGraw comes to mind.
Thanks for the clip!!

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Some interesting tid bits in todays’s show.

First I think that Hannah should take her own advice that she threw at Josh about staying out of her business and do the same when it comes to Zach’s family. I think that Zach was not happy with her inquiry about his family and Kendall today and he cut her off quite bluntly , “She’ll be fine. Ill take care of it.” IMO he made it quite clear that his family was none of her concern.

Derek’s conversation with Zach was quite interesting. I loved Zach’s comparison that his father’s punishment was like a Russian doll - a prison, within a prison, within a prison.

Derek also mentioned that they caught the guy who delivered the envelope with the photo of Kendall but they could not get him to testify that ACS was lucid when he gave him the photo because he was too afraid . Why would this man be in fear for his life when ACS was in lock down in a psychiatric infirmary, unless it wasn’t ACS who gave him the photo, but someone who is perhaps an accomplice who is free to do him harm.

Zach’s expression when Josh closed the door to Hannah’s office seemed like he knew what was about to take place. Has he asked Josh to do some investigating for him or is Josh doing it on his own because he feels that Hannah might be a threat to his sister? I guess Hannah is not averse to using sex to get what she wants. I wonder if 20 years ago the Cambias fortune might have been her target and vulnerable Alex Jr. and possibly Michael were a means to an end.

The fact that Zach followed her to the boat house clearly indicates his suspicious of her and not only about her wanting to know more about Ethan. He may be wondering why she is so eager to want ACS dead. He explained to her that death would be too easy for his father, while a life of living hell would be better punishment for his crimes. Why is she so determined to want him dead now, when she probably had many more opportunities to kill him when ACS was supposedly following her to get his hands on Ethan?

Loved Lily with Zach. He is like a father to her.

Thanks Christy for the video clips.

SouthernGirl26

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks Christy for all your hard work in getting these clips up for us!  You are awesome!  I love your icon!  I think it's hilarious!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thank you for the video.

I love that last scene and the intense look Zach gives Hannah.  This man has presence!

Regina
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Did Fusion move into the bar? After today's show I need to move into one too. What a day of extremes! From the exquisite Zach and Lily scene to the, uh, rest. And those looks on Zach's face - like he just knew they weren't drinking coffee. Those Zach looks were pretty exquisite too.

(They found the guy who delivered the picture??? Whaaa??? WTF was it?)

AMC 05/01/2007 Pt1 [10.4MB]
AMC 05/01/2007 Pt2 [12.3MB]

Thank you for the video Christy.Big HUGS to you. Your so funny about after today's show i need to move into one. So Loved  the Zach&Lily scenes.I said it before and i will say it again,lol,Zach should adopt Lily...Let Jackson have Ava.She needs to leave.Loved how he watches out for her and told her about Ava using her and the family thing..LOVE Zach to pieces.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Thanks for the clip Christy. First of all why is Megan MacTavish's name back on the credits. Second, why did Zach keep looking at the door in his office where Josh and Hannah were supposed to be, I thought Hannah's office was across from Lily's desk, opposite Zach's office, I have no idea where Josh's office is.!!!!!

Just loved Zach today with all his wonderful expressions, and his talk with Lily, he is so gentle with her.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

Why would this man be in fear for his life when ACS was in lock down in a psychiatric infirmary, unless it wasn’t ACS who gave him the photo, but someone who is perhaps an accomplice who is free to do him harm.

That is exactly what I believe. 

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Thank you so much Christy!

CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Love this confident Zach.  Love his expressions. Derek was good today, at least he wasn't there to accuse or arrest Zach. Absolutely loved Zach and Lily, as always.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
When I was watching today's show I was thinking about how amazing it is that I can tolerate Josh now that he's not chasing after Babe.  There are even moments when I kind of like him.  I can only imagine how much the whole show would improve if Babe were gone for good. 

Did anyone else get the impression when Zach was staring at the door to Hannah's office that Zach and Josh are working together to try to figure out if Hannah's up to something - cause that's the feeling I was getting from that scene. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Did Fusion move into the bar?

Maybe this is another step in the never ending consolidation and reuse of the same sets, especially living quarters.  I guess the Fusion set space was needed for something else.

I wonder if ACS is faking paralysis too as part of an escape plan?

Does this mean Josh is over Babe?  That didn't take long.  I loved Hannah's comments about Josh's resume, something about are you a detective now?

Zach was on top of his game today.  I loved the scene with Lily and how he explained what he thinks Ava is trying to do without telling Lily what to do.  He listens to Lily and treats her like an adult, although I think he will definitely keep an eye on Ava to protect Lily.

If Hannah was in her office all night, why wouldn't she get rid of the rifle during the middle of the night when no one was around?  That makes no sense to me, although I loved that Zach followed her and can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Thanks for the clip Christy!

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie
Did anyone else get the impression when Zach was staring at the door to Hannah's office that Zach and Josh are working together to try to figure out if Hannah's up to something - cause that's the feeling I was getting from that scene. 

Not sure, but I think Zach is definitely in a proactive mode now.  That's why he told Lily to leave his door open.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie

I wouldn't go quite so far as to say I got a feeling that they are working together, but the thought did cross my mind.  Of course there is also the possibility that Josh is just horny and he picked up on the fact that he turns her on as much as she turns him on.
But I really think Zach was just adding this to the file on Hannah that he is building in his mind.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

It's so good to see Zach in full Zach mode.  He was fabulous today.  One almost knows what's going on in his head by looking at his eyes.  Thanks for the clips, Christy.

Thanks for the banner, Diva!
idonthave1

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Thank you Christy for the clips.

Diva, I love your Zach and Kendall Anniversary Banner. Classic!!!!

Bonnie

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.