Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
We are gathered here today....for the world's shortest wedding.

It's out of sync and I don't care. Nothing should be that hard to edit. But Zach cracked me up so much at the end, it was worth the ordeal.

AMC 05/10/2007 [8MB]

contif

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
TK's facial expressions were on the money today - brilliant!

Flove Zendall!!!

tiffy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  Isn't that something?  Zach hardly gets any lines, and still is the hightlight of the day!
The only good thing about the fiasco of a wedding going on and on and on is, we got another day free of Carey sluts

luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the speedy clip Christy!!

The only thing I can think of is - if Zach wants to hog-tie someone to keep in his car I'd be willing to sacrifice myself.

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Thanks for the clip Christy.  Isn't that something?  Zach hardly gets any lines, and still is the hightlight of the day!
The only good thing about the fiasco of a wedding going on and on and on is, we got another day free of Carey sluts

Thanks Christy. 

searose, you said what I was thinking. 

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
TKfan144

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 
The 3 Bears, yep it was definetly worth going thru the other stuff to get to that.

Thanks Christy, as always Zach is the ultimate whether he has lines or not.  I could just sit and watch him all day long.  Loved Zendall too.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Poor Zach. That hard, cold, uninviting bench...and nary a hooey pillow in site. I sure needed all of my mine during those excrutiating vows.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
It's funny that TK with facial expressions alone and a couple of perfectly delivered lines can steal the spotlight even though the focus of the entire episode was elsewhere.

I spent more time watching him & enjoying him "sit" than listening to any of the garbage everyone was spewing.

I did however hear a couple of lines from Ryan that had me ROFLMAO.  "Love never came easy for him", LOL.   Puleeze, he's had more soulmates and true loves than Erica Kane!  He finds love more frequently than he changes his underwear.  The second line "for the first time, I love completely" was another moment of hysterical laughter for me.  So much for Gillian, Kendall, Greenlee, Kendall, LOL!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Poor Zach. That hard, cold, uninviting bench...and nary a hooey pillow in site. I sure needed all of my mine during those excrutiating vows.

LOVE THIS KATHY.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
It's funny that TK with facial expressions alone and a couple of perfectly delivered lines can steal the spotlight even though the focus of the entire episode was elsewhere.

I spent more time watching him & enjoying him "sit" than listening to any of the garbage everyone was spewing.

I did however hear a couple of lines from Ryan that had me ROFLMAO.  "Love never came easy for him", LOL.   Puleeze, he's had more soulmates and true loves than Erica Kane!  He finds love more frequently than he changes his underwear.  The second line "for the first time, I love completely" was another moment of hysterical laughter for me.  So much for Gillian, Kendall, Greenlee, Kendall, LOL!

Alina I thought the same exact thing.  The man loves no one but himself.  If Annie left tomorrow (like Greenlee did) he would be on to the next one within weeks.  
MissMeek

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:

ROFLMAO!!!! You Are KILLLLLING Me!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Poor Zach.

That's hilarious Kathy.  I think the same thing when I see Zach and Kendall in that tiny bed, LOL.
Their new house better have a king-size one! 

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks Christy.  I loved Zach's only lines.  I wish they would hog tie some of the residents of PV to the car LOL that was great.  The three bears coming home was also a great line.  It took us all damn show to get to some entertainment.  I did enjoy seeing Kendall run all over in heels though.  I think this has got to be a first for AMC to mention the fact that when you are pregnant you have to pee!! 

I did notice that pool in the background when Ryass was making his vows.  It is so waiting for the bride and Greenlee to fall in it ala the first marriage of Ryan.  I wonder if the wedding band Ryan is going to wear is the same one he wore the first time around his real life band? 

You know as short as Zen's wedding was I would take that one over this stuffy icky thing any day of the week.  Way too much overkill for a marriage that is doomed.  My teeth hurt for more reasons then one now.  Ugh

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Poor Zach is right..having to sit through that forced "dreamy" wedding all alone on a cold bench while Kendall was "saving Ryan" once again. The only part that was worth it was the end when he got to shine brighter than the whole darn wedding. So funny...the "three bears came home...." he cracks me up all the time. He is the ONLY real person on this show.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

You know as short as Zen's wedding was I would take that one over this stuffy icky thing any day of the week.  Way too much overkill for a marriage that is doomed.  My teeth hurt for more reasons then one now.  Ugh

I also preferred Zach and Kendall's guest list.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:

Kathy, that's freaking priceless!!!!!!!!!!  Bwahahahaha!

Icky thought...I sure hope Zach finds a better place for the love in the afternoon we were promised for them tomorrow.  The kid's playhouse would be all sorts of wrong, LOL.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

I did however hear a couple of lines from Ryan that had me ROFLMAO. "Love never came easy for him", LOL. Puleeze, he's had more soulmates and true loves than Erica Kane! He finds love more frequently than he changes his underwear. The second line "for the first time, I love completely" was another moment of hysterical laughter for me. So much for Gillian, Kendall, Greenlee, Kendall, LOL!

Alina, I thought the same thing when he was delivering those lines......
MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Thanks for the clip.......The best Zach moment of the day, for me was Kendall running back to the ceremony and Zach turns his head as he is Laughing.....Priceless

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Thanks Christy for that edit. AMC should hire you to let them know when enough is enough.

It's wonderful how well Zach knows Kendall. His lines today were priceless especially the three bears at the end.  

Zach and Kendall's wedding beat this one hands down and AMC did not need an elaborate set to prop up their ceremony.  It was the couple that made it so special.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

It's out of sync and I don't care. Nothing should be that hard to edit. But Zach cracked me up so much at the end, it was worth the ordeal.

AMC 05/10/2007 [8MB]

Thank you for the video,Christy.Big HUGS. LOL about we are gathered here today for the world's shortest wedding.We all know this marriage will not last with Greenlee back now,not that i care at all. Oh yes,Zach was too funny.3 Bears came home,His expressions were so funny&Cute too.lol. So funny how Zach knew right away Kendall had done something with Greenlee,his where is she is she hog tied in the back of your car?Too funny.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Thanks for the clip Christy, Zach doesn't have to speak does he, his face, eyes and body says it all, so enjoyed Zach and Kendall today.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Quote:

ROTFLOL Kathy. LOL also about the hooey pillow.My mom&me would use our pillows alot when we used to watch GH together to cover our faces when there were scenes just to hard to watch.lol. And their were plenty.lol.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #23 
My teeth are still aching from that out-of-tune flute.  I loved your edit - while they were saying their vows, I was thinking "this is the LONGEST wedding in the history of television" so having them edited to the shortest is just FABulous!  Thank you!

My biggest complaint was that there wasn't enough Zach.

But I honestly think I'd say that if he did a monolog for the full hour (minus the commercials) -- I'd still think there wasn't enough Zach.

Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #24 

Quote:

OMG, Kathy, your banner made me laugh so hard I almost swallowed my tongue!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

AMC 05/10/2007 [8MB]

Christy, thank you so much for changing this long and boring wedding into the world's shortest wedding.  It was greatly appreciated.

I was howling at Zach's "three little bears" comment.  Although today's show gave me a migraine, it was well worth it to see and hear Zach, especially at the end.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Quote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!   Kathy, this is PRICELESS!!!! 

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Thank you! Thank you, Christy for editing to make this the shortest wedding ever! Did those two not have the longest vows ever--literally?? They should take a few pointers from Emma--short, simple, and to the point, I mean really--geez!

Zach was priceless, especially the facial expressions. Most of the time he's the only character on this show who behaves anything like people in real life do. And he makes he and Kendall's relationship seem much more realistic as well. I just love him!

BTW, Kathy the banner is hilarious! Man you have a razor sharp wit (and memory too. It's been a while since that commercial was on!)

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Zach was sooo HAWT in that grey suit today & all sexy sitting there on that
bench!  Now what struck me today was how much they reminded me of Lucy
& Ricky, even to the "Ay yi yi yi yi" from Zach!!  And Kendall running around all over the place, that's all I could think of!!  Loved it!  They stole the whole
thing, but hey, didn't we know they would?  And the 3 BEARS!  God, you gotta love it!!  Ryannie.. geez, how boring?

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #29 
I agree with everyone - Zach was the only thing that made today worth watching!  I loved the one-liners, the looks, and how he knows Kendall so well, but isn't really bothered too much by it.  They really do have the ease and interaction of a 'normal' couple, which is so unusual on a soap.

One thing that I laughed at today (besides Zach) was when the officiant asked if anyone objected to their marriage.  I thought there are only 8 people here; who's going to object?  I know it's the soapy thing to ask at a wedding to add drama, but puleeze. 

Also, it didn't even occur to me yesterday, but why wasn't Ryan's biggest champion, Erica, at the wedding?  The whole (non) guest list is still a WTF to me.

Thanks for the abbreviated version, Christy.  It's much appreciated, especially today!

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusGal

Also, it didn't even occur to me yesterday, but why wasn't Ryan's biggest champion, Erica, at the wedding? 

Erica is refusing to support or even acknowledge this wedding.  She is still hanging on to the belief that Kendall should be with the monkey.

Delusional Erica.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusGal

Also, it didn't even occur to me yesterday, but why wasn't Ryan's biggest champion, Erica, at the wedding? 

Erica is refusing to support or even acknowledge this wedding.  She is still hanging on to the belief that Kendall should be with the monkey.

Delusional Erica.

Riiiiiight.  How could I forget?   I wonder how she'll react to Greenlee's return?  That's one more obstacle in the way of what she thinks is Kendall's true love!

Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Thanks, Christy.  Zach and Kendall were perfect today!!! 
Roseann
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:

SPEW!!!!!!

I need to remember not to open a thread while consuming beverages... thanks for the laughter, Kathy!

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Okay how much do they remind you of Nick and Nora or Hart to Hart especially the last scene.  They both have perfect comedic timing and are just a riot (and so much like real people).  They could do a whole show on just them.  In fact, wouldn't ABC be smart to develope a prime time show for them.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.