Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Whenever Kendall wears a bright green dress, I feel very uneasy. It should be illegal for Zach to look that handsome. Those gloved hands/arms didn't look like his to me. Hannah has never pissed me off more than she did today. Dissing admin assts??? Grrr, you try it, bitch.

AMC 04/26/2007 [11.4MB]

contif

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
My hero!

Thanks for posting today's clips!

I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen - the Zendall stuff was incredible It's ridiculous how wonderfully AM and TK work together. Most of that scene was without a doubt ad libbed. It was full of TK playfullness - I want more!

tiffy

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Dissing admin assts??? Grrr, you try it, bitch.

And on Secretaries Week nonetheless. That's rich.

Thanks for the clips Christy. They are very much appreciated.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Whenever Kendall wears a bright green dress, I feel very uneasy. It should be illegal for Zach to look that handsome. Those gloved hands/arms didn't look like his to me. Hannah has never pissed me off more than she did today. Dissing admin assts??? Grrr, you try it, bitch.

AMC 04/26/2007 [11.4MB]

Closeup of some kind of evil looking weapon.
ACS, plugged.
KWAK pointing a gun at Adam.

So Hannah, what'd you got hidden in your shoe -- ammo?

Announcer's voice: Today's episode of All My Children was brought to you by the NRA.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks Christy.

Hannah was just brutal & vicious today.  She almost makes me feel sorry for Josh.  How did everyone like her yelling at Lily and ordering her to take those things off?!  BOOM!

TK...swoon!  The uber-sexiness of his scenes with Kendall makes me weak at the knees.  He really needs to knock that shit off if I'm ever going to get any work done, LOL.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Christy I agree, those gloved hands looked like women's hands and the power rifle was black not gray the way the rifle looked that Del was testing last week.

I guess the spoiler about Kendall searching for Zach was her bringing Chinese food for him to eat.

Hannah was really her nasty self today. That woman needs to calm down with her anger before she bursts a blood vessel.  I can't believe that she survived some 20 years with this attitude problem without ending up in a mental institution.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:

AMC 04/26/2007 [11.4MB]

Thanks for the clip Christy.  The bright green dress, or the days when she pulls her hair back, LOL.  Hannah was a total bitch today, and I didn't appreciate her talking to Lily with that tone either.  It was almost like shouting at her.  And what can I say about Zach?  He just keeps getting hotter, if that was even possible!  One of these days, I will have to send him my water bill

lurknomore

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Days like this convince me we're not supposed to like Hannah.

I know there are parallels between Zach's early days and Hannah's - loner, come to town with possible agenda, troubled past - but I can't imagine Zach EVER dissing an admin or treating someone like Lily the way Hannah does. Or ever bragging/discussing how much he spent on something the way Ms. Nichols did about her shoes.

And those rifle hands looked positively feminine, too. So we'll see.

"Where are you going?"
"What do you mean where am i going? You practically ran me out before."
"I'm fickle"

Hee!

And who took a picture of Kendall like that? Surveillance cameras? Or an accomplice? The plot thickens...

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Hey Christy, thanks for the clip and so fast!  ((((((((Christy))))))))

Yeah, right, Hannah.  That's why you're a whateveritisyouare.  You don't have the smarts or the mad skilz for "administrative work".  That, coupled with bitching about the demise of the "$500.00 shoes", hmmm sounds like someones mega-inferiority complex is showing.  If you were really "to the manor born", as you like to present, you'd never mention the price of anything, let alone personal items.  It's no one's business, and mentioning money and prices is totally vulgar and not done. [/my mother].

OH and we know conclusively that today's rifle is NOT the one we saw Del with last week.  Today we saw a person loading a clip for this rifle, it's a semi-auto (the only kind that uses a clip).  The one that Del had last week was a bolt-action, kind of an elegant way to shoot but no good for speed, only loads and shoots one bullet at a time. 

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Loved the office scenes.  I thought we we're going to get some Zex the way things were going.  Love when he looks at her ass.

Who the hell is that witch giving Lily orders isn't see Zach's assistant.  I am glad though she's acting like that in front of Lily because Lily can clue Zach in on Hannah's behavior when he's not around. 
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

I forgot to say Thanks Christy

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Thank you so much Christy.
I hope Zach overhears that bitch talking to Lily when she thinks he isn't around.  If Lily had my temper, Hannah would have had those files thrown right in her face.....LOL
If Zach gets any sexier I am not sure I can take it.

Also it first shows the gun being assembled while Zach is in his office, unfortunately Hannah is still there as well. I really thought she would be the shooter, but it looks like I was wrong.  Of course she could have hired a hit person. Those hands assembling the gun looked rather small.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Oooh, 2 things I forgot to mention:

1)  I'm way convinced that the threatening note Zach received via the Cambias mailroom did NOT come from Alexander, but rather from Hannah.  She's using Zach's fear that Alexander will hurt Kendall to get him to do her dirty work for her...killing Alexander.

2)  Loved Zach's lines:  "Big part of me wants to be there.  Bigger part wants to build a future with you and Spike and the little waffle tosser in there.  I am not going to blow that, not for ANYBODY".   Hear that Hannah?  Step away from the man! LOL!

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie
OH and we know conclusively that today's rifle is NOT the one we saw Del with last week.  Today we saw a person loading a clip for this rifle, it's a semi-auto (the only kind that uses a clip).  The one that Del had last week was a bolt-action, kind of an elegant way to shoot but no good for speed, only loads and shoots one bullet at a time. 

OMG Kay...I'm never messin' with you! LOL!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
The little waffle tosser!  How much more adorable can TK be??  I loved the Zen scenes so much & espec. the way he looked back at Kendall when she got up from his lap & the hand thing, as if he wanted some more!!!  LOVED IT!  This is all I watch AMC for these days! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Quote:

No worries, ((((((((((((Kathy)))))))))).  I love you.  And I'm just educated, not dangerous lol! Further elucidation: the only rifle I own is a .22, tube fed semi-auto.  Great for target and recreational shooting.  For sniper work I'd want a little more firepower, like maybe a 30 caliber (.30).  Today's ammo looked about that size but I can't be sure.  I'm actually more of a shotgun girl, myself

Banner by Fil
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

I think they are going for the same old "whodunit" formula.  Del, Zach, Hannah, Jonboy, perhaps even Greenlee?  Too bad Tad & Jaime are busy looking for Jenny, or they would be added to the mix also.  Sometimes I wonder if this is a soap or a badly written series of murder mystery. If it lasts longer than a day or two, it will be third whodunit in less than one year.

Zachaddict

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
I thought it was amusing when Zach said that Derek is a good cop and he trusts him! only in PV could Derek be considered a good cop.

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Thanks for the clip Christy!

Classic Zach and Kendall today.  Please tell me Zach's bear didn't get shot!  That would be irony of Zach's bear saved ACS.  Still have no idea where they are going with Hannah, although she was in one foul mood today over ACS moving I assume.
gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

No worries, ((((((((((((Kathy)))))))))).  I love you.  And I'm just educated, not dangerous lol! Further elucidation: the only rifle I own is a .22, tube fed semi-auto.  Great for target and recreational shooting.  For sniper work I'd want a little more firepower, like maybe a 30 caliber (.30).  Today's ammo looked about that size but I can't be sure.  I'm actually more of a shotgun girl, myself

I love the women on this board!  So educated and skilled in so many areas -- Bravo! 

Was it me -- or was that the same green tie dress that Kendall wore when she and Zach had Zex on the yacht?  If not -- it looked a lot like it -- maybe wardrobe just recut the dress to get one more wear out of it. 

Also -- I had no idea Erica had ever been married to Adam once, let along twice!

Thanks for the clip, Christy.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Oooh, 2 things I forgot to mention:

1)  I'm way convinced that the threatening note Zach received via the Cambias mailroom did NOT come from Alexander, but rather from Hannah.  She's using Zach's fear that Alexander will hurt Kendall to get him to do her dirty work for her...killing Alexander.

Good point Alina. I thought exactly the same thing. ACS could not have been able to send that from jail sitting in a wheelchair.

How do you think Hannah got a photo of Kendall with the needle? The only way would be security cameras of course, but the other way she would have had to have been there, hiding among the gardenias I guess.

Yes, IMO she wants to use Zach's fear of losing Kendall to kill Alexander for her. Even Zach during his conversation with her asked  if she wanted him to kill his father. She most certainly did not answer, no. Why does she want ACS dead so badly? Does he have information that she is afraid he might reveal if given drugs at the psychiatric hospital.

Yes, because of the time element, Hannah might not be the shooter today.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Diva, you read my mind.   Refer to what I posted a little while ago in Ann's "Hannah...delusions thread".

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Thanks for the clip Christy, loved everything today except Hannah being mean to Lily, what an a**hole. I too hope that one day soon Zach hears how she speaks to Lily. Loved the Zach and Kendall scenes, scenes like that are not good for us in Texas because it already hot here.!!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
ACS could not have been able to send that from jail sitting in a wheelchair.

I agree it isn't from ACS because seriously the handwriting seems very feminine. JMO  I just don't see men writing that way especially ACS.  All the men I know chicken scratch LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

How do you think Hannah got a photo of Kendall with the needle? The only way would be security cameras of course, but the other way she would have had to have been there, hiding among the gardenias I guess.

Yes, IMO she wants to use Zach's fear of losing Kendall to kill Alexander for her. Even Zach during his conversation with her asked  if she wanted him to kill his father. She most certainly did not answer, no. Why does she want ACS dead so badly? Does he have information that she is afraid he might reveal if given drugs at the psychiatric hospital.

Yes, because of the time element, Hannah might not be the shooter today.

Diva, have I told you lately that I love the way your mind works? I really hope our new writers are as imaginative and logical as you are, as this scenario makes all kinds of sense to me.  And no, I don't think that threat today came from ACS, either. 

ETA: Ok, tonight Ann and I were discussing the possibiity of Hannah at the Fusion Roof. First thing - that person WAS using a dart, not a bullet or bullets.  The rifle was also totally different from the one today - it was a bolt-action, not a semi-auto, and it would have to have an extra-long chamber to accommodate the dart, which was pretty long.  It looked as if whoever it was was planning on, and waiting for, one good shot that they never got to take. (Ann figured out the date on that one and I re-watched the clip for comparison purposes).  So I'm back to a state of "hmmm", and this was probably just another of those gazillion loose ends that will never be tied up.

ETA2: And someone asked about the dress Kendall had on today, if it was the same one as the May 3, 2006 episode? I could be wrong but I don't think it was,  The necklines, while similar, draped a little differently.  If it is the same dress, then they've cut out the sleeves and re-made it to where it ties on the other side from where it did before.  I don't think it's the same dress.

Banner by Fil
howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Since there are no previews, is zach still on tomorrow.

Swtpeadana

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 
I agree with the person who said that Hannah was the one that sent that photo of Kendall to Zach so he would go after his father and hurt him like she wants him to I still think she knows more about what Alex Sr did to Kendall and them but she is not revealing all. I don't think she is the shoter today, she will do it next week and I think she may kill him. I don't trust her at all and I hope Zach sees through her real quick. I don't want her breaking up the Slaters anytime soon. Thanks for the clips I love to watch at work before I can go home and see it all. Bye for now. I also agree Zach and Kendall were so cute together today as well and Zach is so hott as usual.

Dana

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Quote:

AMC 04/26/2007 [11.4MB]

Thank you for the video Christy.Big HUGS.I know,Zach is beyond HANDSOME.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #29 

Guys, please remember, this is not the Spoilers folder. I had to edit some posts that discussed them.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:

Quote:

AMC 04/26/2007 [11.4MB]

Closeup of some kind of evil looking weapon.
ACS, plugged.
KWAK pointing a gun at Adam.

So Hannah, what'd you got hidden in your shoe -- ammo?

Announcer's voice: Today's episode of All My Children was brought to you by the NRA.

Kathy i see by your avatar you watched the TV land award show. So did I.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:

Hey Christy, thanks for the clip and so fast!  ((((((((Christy))))))))

Yeah, right, Hannah.  That's why you're a whateveritisyouare.  You don't have the smarts or the mad skilz for "administrative work".  That, coupled with bitching about the demise of the "$500.00 shoes", hmmm sounds like someones mega-inferiority complex is showing.  If you were really "to the manor born", as you like to present, you'd never mention the price of anything, let alone personal items.  It's no one's business, and mentioning money and prices is totally vulgar and not done. [/my mother].

Someone liked my shoes i had on the other day and i told her i got them on sale and told her the price.lol.Oops your not suppose to do that?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Mary, I just watched the opening. (g)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Mary, I just watched the opening. (g)

Kathy i watched most of it,i had to see the Brady bunch gang on.lol.Though fell asleep for the rest of the show.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 

Okay I am totally convinced that AMC should hire the woman on this board to write this show.  You ladies are terrific and come up with a more plausible story than they could ever (at least the Hack) write.  We even have our own gun expert.   I love coming here and reading all your theories because they always make more sense than what's written and you check the backstory (thank you Kathy, Christy) for the facts.  I really do think Kathy and Christy should do all of AMC's backstory research (at least they'd get it right).

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

Okay I am totally convinced that AMC should hire the woman on this board to write this show.  You ladies are terrific and come up with a more plausible story than they could ever (at least the Hack) write.  We even have our own gun expert.   I love coming here and reading all your theories because they always make more sense than what's written and you check the backstory (thank you Kathy, Christy) for the facts.  I really do think Kathy and Christy should do all of AMC's backstory research (at least they'd get it right).

Thanks, toasty2! There are several good resources online for anyone who wants to revisit the past, though. Aside from the daily videos posted here, the tvmegasite.net has AMC transcripts and recaps going back several years, and other sites have recaps too (Soapnet, ABC, about.com) and AMC history. Some of the older trivia (i.e. Erica's real age) does come from  my actual real-time recollection, though. (g)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 
I have to say I thought it was ODD that someone was taking photos of the standoff on the balcony and had a shot of Kendall.

Zach is like a like a warm cup of cocoa and a piece of toast...just great comfort food and drink. Love him!

Hannah seems like she too is headed for Oakdale with Janet. Isn't Janet the first one to mention how Hannah could possibly feel about Zach?
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #37 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtpeadana
I agree with the person who said that Hannah was the one that sent that photo of Kendall to Zach so he would go after his father and hurt him like she wants him to I still think she knows more about what Alex Sr did to Kendall and them but she is not revealing all. 

Dana

Dana, this makes complete sense to me, but will the writers think that way?
Only plausible explanation as far as I can see.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.