Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
SNORT! How adorable was Zach today pulling the wool over Kendall's eyes with Bianca! I really need to cut back on the That Girl DVDs, I think Zach and Kendall were channeling Don Hollinger and Ann Marie today (especially in that 70's looking outfit Kendall had on that looked exactly like one of of Ann's "at home" get ups)! I just hope Zach doesn't have to pay for fooling Mother Kendall! I've given up on trying to figure out what they're doing with ACS but I am pissed that Zach got no scenes in the final segment.

AMC 04/20/2007
[12.6MB]

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Christy.  I enjoyed all of today's Zen stuff.  Kendall is so freaked about ACS she can't even hear about him.  Definitely not enough Zach on today, just boggles the mind what little we have gotten of them since the tie up of the ss story line.

The rest of the show was eh.  Loved seeing Marian and Opal on the same show.  However, I hate the total destruction of Adam.  I can't wait for Ryan's fairy tale relationship blowing up in smoke LOL.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
OMG! OMG! OMG!
I was all depressed because I thought we were getting no Zach at all today. We didn't get nearly enough, but what we did get was so cute.  I loved his little comment about getting back on the elevator.............hehehe.  And I always love Zach and Bianca.
I wish the butterfly pin would remind them of Kendall's dragonfly pin.  I loved that pin and wanted to see her keep wearing it. Oh well.

Thanks  Christy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
SNORT!!!!!!  Memo to Kendall:  Be careful of what you wish for!  I wonder how happy Kendall is now that Zach has granted her wish? (g)  I loved how Zach and Bianca pulled the wool over Kendall's eyes today, but I would hate to see what Kendall will do when she realizes what they did.  (g)

LOL about what you said about the "frock" Kendall wore today!  Thanks for the clip, Christy!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  Zach's smile was so priceless!  Just loved it .
Will Kendall ever have peace at Fusion?  She is always being forced to accept one woman after another as a partner or being forced to hire as employee.  And just when she begins to work things out, there comes another one.  I hate to think what kind of troubles Green Butterfly is going to bring for Zach/Kendall/Spike.  I am hoping that she will be busy causing trouble for Ryawnnie

I can't believe they turned Adam into Kwak's love slave first and now a baby stealer.  Aren't there security cameras at PVH?  Or did Joonyer slash the budget for that too?  What a waste of another talented actor!

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Hey Christy - thanks so much for the clip, they are getting downright STINGY with Zach again, aren't they?  And thanks for your snark, your comments and that banner (ROFL, "Zear"!) manage to make me smile when Zach is too scarce (like ALL the time!).

He was cracking me up today too..."hey,I offered...you had your chance this morning...we can't do it here..."  I haven't had time to watch the tape of the entire show yet, but it sure sounds like another FF-fest.  Looks like they still haven't figured it out - more TK=better AMC.

love you
K

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks Christy for the video.  It's amazing how Zach read both Bianca and Kendall.  He was so friggin cute today.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thanks Christy for the clip, Zach was gorgeous today (moreso than usual), I hope Kendall doesn't find out that it was Bianca that asked to go to Paris.
Zach will probably tell her himself one day.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice Zach was clean-shaven today??  It jumped off my screen!  He was so hawt... so charming & wow, the mega-watt smile! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice Zach was clean-shaven today??  It jumped off my screen!  He was so hawt... so charming & wow, the mega-watt smile! 

Sharon, I did, what a man.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
SNORT! How adorable was Zach today pulling the wool over Kendall's eyes with Bianca! I really need to cut back on the That Girl DVDs, I think Zach and Kendall were channeling Don Hollinger and Ann Marie today (especially in that 70's looking outfit Kendall had on that looked exactly like one of of Ann's "at home" get ups)! I just hope Zach doesn't have to pay for fooling Mother Kendall! I've given up on trying to figure out what they're doing with ACS but I am pissed that Zach got no scenes in the final segment.

AMC 04/20/2007
[12.6MB]

Thank you for the video Christy.Big HUGS. I am so happy Zach was on as i didn't think he would be.Gosh i LOVE him. I had my oral sugery today but seing Zach has made me feel lots better now.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Considering that this week's show concentrated a little more on Zach's story, I am very disappointed, with what Soapnet calls, cliff-hanger Friday.  There was nothing other than Derek's announcement about ACS's transfer to a psychiatric facility. No real Zach close-off scenes for the week, only the Carey baby and the talk of more Laverys on the screen.

I loved Zach's comment to Derek, "I don't really care where my father goes, as long as it somewhere where he can't hurt people any more...." When Derek tells Zach, that he would want to see Alex take the needle and go straight to hell, Zach answers, "He may still, but I am not going to waste my life waiting for that to happen." All I can say is - good for you Zach, you shouldn't waste your life thinking about your father, who has already taken way too much from you.

The Zach/Bianca scene was very cute and I couldn't help but feel a little delighted that Kendall's little Erica type manipulation backfired on her, but I hope that Zach tells her himself, before she finds out that she'd been had by both her husband and her sister. Kendall's interference in Bianca's life is not meant to hurt Bianca, but to protect her from getting hurt.

Thanks Christy for the summation.

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

so nice to have a Friday with that Mega Smile ..... He looked like he was having a fun day !!   Love to watch him as he is always checking her out!!!

Ande
howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 

i also liked it when he referred to "ask spike"

Gera

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
LOVED Zach today! He was so handsome, charming..... and baby, I'll meet you on an elevator any day! mmmmmmm

Gera

Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
I hate to think what kind of troubles Green Butterfly is going to bring for Zach/Kendall/Spike.  I am hoping that she will be busy causing trouble for Ryawnnie

I'm betting we don't have to worry much about the Green Butterfly causing much trouble for Zach and Kendall.  I'm guessing the Ryawnniebutt story is going to take up 95% of the show in the next few months.  That and the Jenny kidnapping. 

I'm closer and closer to no longer watching the show at all and sticking to the clips Christy provides.  Perspective is so different and I'm NEVER pissed off that Zach doesn't get enough "screen" time. 
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilp
I'm guessing the Ryawnniebutt story is going to take up 95% of the show in the next few months.  That and the Jenny kidnapping.  

No shit!  Obviously ptb think that we are so emotionally invested in the trials and tribulations of RyannieLee and Jenny, that we're going to be on the edge of our seats and not give Zach another thought.  Stupid, clueless assholes!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Alina they definitely are clueless.  I am SICK of babies being stolen. SICK of babies being kept from their rightful parents and TOTALLY SICK of anything Carey.  The Ryannie stuff is boring as hell and does anyone care that Greenlee is coming back.  The new writers better have a plan because except for the Zendall stuff there is nothing worth watching.  We may all be watching only the clips in the near future and TK's big 5 minutes of air time.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Toasty it is your right to stop watching the show but I have to caution you on that.  If you stop watching then the ratings go down, if that happens then they have reason to cancel the show.  I prefer watching a crap show that will give me TK then no show at all.  It is far better to tape the show then ff'd through the drek. JMO

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Toasty it is your right to stop watching the show but I have to caution you on that. If you stop watching then the ratings go down, if that happens then they have reason to cancel the show. I prefer watching a crap show that will give me TK then no show at all. It is far better to tape the show then ff'd through the drek. JMO

I want to add that any implication about anyone turning off the show because of my clips puts me in a position that I don't think ABC would be too happy with. If anyone is truly not watching anything except my clips, I understand but please keep it to yourself lest ABC come after me.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Personally I still watch the entire show, because I do want to know what is going on in general, and I do still care what is happening with a few of the other characters. But I don't want to watch what is happening with the rest of Pine Valley more than once, so I watch Christy's clips...over and over and over .............

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:

Toasty it is your right to stop watching the show but I have to caution you on that.  If you stop watching then the ratings go down, if that happens then they have reason to cancel the show.  I prefer watching a crap show that will give me TK then no show at all.  It is far better to tape the show then ff'd through the drek. JMO

I agree Cindy and that's what I do.  Sure, I spend more money on batteries than most, but to me its worth it to be able to select what I want to watch and not what those dipshits at ABC think I want to watch.

Thanks Fil!
zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Thank you for the clip Christy!  I love playful Zach!  I appreciate your posting the clips so I can watch TK whenever I want, but I also watch the show live EVERY day and if TK is on I'll watch it again on Soapnet two more times.  I truly do not want this show cancelled.  I am such a TKholic!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

I am not able to watch AMC live everyday, but i do tape the show everyday,and watch Christy's video which is always greatly appreciated. I have all my Zach' scenes on tape as i edit and just keep the Zach scenes.  When i know he is on i watch it on Soapnet too. If soapnet wants the ratings to be #1 they should do a marathon week of TK's work on PC&OLTL.My OLTL tapes of Marty&Patrick are old and i want new fresher ones.lol. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:

Cindy you are absolutely right about taping the show so that the ratings do not go down. We  always have the FF button as a last resort to go passed the scenes we do not want to watch and watch only the ones we choose to watch, which of course are self evident. 

Greenlee's return might be interesting because she may yet play a role in Zach and Kendall's story.  My only problem will be to get used to watching the recast of this character. I have always had a problem getting used to old  character's that are being played by new actors. 

I agree with Christy. The summations of the show are so precious to those of who are at work during the day and would greatly miss them if ABC started having a problem.

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

Greenlee's return might be interesting because she may yet play a role in Zach and Kendall's story.  My only problem will be to get used to watching the recast of this character. I have always had a problem getting used to old  character's that are being played by new actors. 

I'm having trouble with the idea of getting used to the new Greenlee as well.  I didn't care for Greenlee as a character, but I loved the way RB played her, and that was the saving grace of the character for me.  I also loved the chemistry between RB and TK, especially when they were making snarky comments towards one another.  It added some much needed humor to the show.  So I'm holding my breath at this point, hoping that SS will be able to pull off that same snarking humor that RB did.  I don't envy her at this point, she has big shoes to fill.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Thats what I've been saying all along, if we dont watch the show, the ratings will go down and we may not have a show at all, then we wont see Thorsten. I do watch the whole show just to find out whats happening.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

I feel the same way Diva, but I am going to give the new actress every chance I can.  RB's size 2 pump's are big shoes to fill.....LOL

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

Toasty it is your right to stop watching the show but I have to caution you on that. If you stop watching then the ratings go down, if that happens then they have reason to cancel the show. I prefer watching a crap show that will give me TK then no show at all. It is far better to tape the show then ff'd through the drek. JMO

I want to add that any implication about anyone turning off the show because of my clips puts me in a position that I don't think ABC would be too happy with. If anyone is truly not watching anything except my clips, I understand but please keep it to yourself lest ABC come after me.

You're right, Christy.  It is just the frustration setting in.  You know me and you know I'll never stop watching anything Thorsten is on. 

You have permission to delete me if I forget and make that comment again. 

I can't believe ABC would come after you.  You and this site are a hell of a lot of free PR for them IMHO.  They should be PAYING you!
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilp

I can't believe ABC would come after you.  You and this site are a hell of a lot of free PR for them IMHO.  They should be PAYING you!

Quilp I know of two websites that were shut down by ABC.  Part of the reason was they were clipping and showing the whole show.  ABC wants you to view the show on tv not go to the internet and watch.  The advertisers don't pay them for that.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 
Like some of you, I do watch the whole show live every day (as evident from my almost daily remarks).  One reason being that I don't want the show to get canceled, but also because I like to keep up with what is going on with other characters, so that when they cross paths with Zach/Kendall or a few other characters I like, I am not going .  Then I come here, and watch over and over and over again the clips that Christy so graciously provides.

As for SS vs RB's Greenlee, I have HATED Greenlee since the day she came to PV.  There are some characters we love to hate, and then there are some that you outright hate.  For me, Greenlee falls in the second category.  From day one, she has always gone after guys that are involved with someone else, starting with Stuart's son (Scottie?), all the way up to Ryan.  Extremely shallow, self-centered, impulsive, at times vicious (can never forgive her for tearing Kendall's dress in the courtroom).  But I LOVED the way RB(tiny torpedo) played her.  Whether SS can fill her shoes, only time will tell.  Most of us don't like recasts, but look at AM as Kendall.  Even though SMG was great, AM has made Kendall what she is right now.

But, I do want Greenlee to stay far away from Kendall, because she has done nothing but used and abused Kendall from beginning till the end.  The so-called friendship (that sprung overnight!) was only one way.  Zach's words to Jackson on Thanksgiving 2005 says it all!

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Well I really don't want to stop watching I really don't.  I've been watching this show for 30 years but I've got to tell you my FF button is getting a workout.  This is the one show I have always stuck with and enjoyed and NEVER missed but this past year was torture with the exception of TK.  I have not enjoyed watching characters that I have loved being destroyed.  I just am so happy that the Hack is gone and am hoping that the new writers will give us back our show.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.