Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
For anyone who still needs a clip...

I knew it was too long since Ryass butted in! How come Jack paid a whole hell of a lot more attention to Ryass than he did to Zach? Psycho hypocrite Jonafuck made me want to puke even more than usual. I de-Laverized this clip.

AMC 04/16/2007 [6.7MB]

Windy

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Christy,   I appreciate all you do to make sure we get the full TK experience.  

You and Kathy work hard for all of his fans.

Again thanks.

Windy
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

I knew it was too long since Ryass butted in! How come Jack paid a whole hell of a lot more attention to Ryass than he did to Zach? Psycho hypocrite Jonafuck made me want to puke even more than usual. I de-Laverized this clip.

AMC 04/16/2007 [6.7MB]

Thanks for posting this clip, Christy.  It was more than well worth the wait!  So once again Ryass gets inserted into Zach's story!!!!  I wanted to throttle Jonafuck!!  He should have been in jail long ago, and I guess that's why ACS decided to pass himself as another psychotic who could get away with murder!!!!

I loved what Zach said while on the witness stand in tomorrow's previews!  LOL!  TWO can play the same game.  (g)

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Christy!  It's wonderful to see this without the Lavery's and other loud-mouthed interlopers.

And now I see that not only is Ryan the one who saved Kendall, but Jackson headed the 'taskforce that brought down this animal'.  Riiiiight!  Me thinks they should check their facts!!

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Christy you may delaverytize your video, but TPTB will never delaverytize the show and unless some proof comes out that Ryan is not Spike's father, he will forever be inserted in Zach s/l.

What I do like are some anvils that are falling in the right direction.  Kendall during their "making up" scene kept on referring to Spike as your dad and today Zach called Spike our son, when speaking with Kendall in court.

I liked in today's scene how Kendall used their baby to calm Zach down and in her own way protect him from being consumed by hate for his father. 

Thanks Christy for the clip.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

OK, y'all know I have a bit(?) of sarcasm in my system, so just chalk the following up to that....LOL

Christy....honnneeey, of course Jack paid more attention to Ryass than he did to Zach...after all, Ryass was sooo good to Jackson's daughter. All he did was almost punch her in the face because she was pregnant with his child. Zach was the interloper who saved Greenlee from that, so naturally Jackson has his head all up in Ryan's ass.

Jonafuck needs to have the rest of his brain removed, then maybe they could all go visit him when they visit Eatdirt. (Wishful thinking, I know)

Thank you for the de-Laverization.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks, Christy. I hope you didn't have to fumigate your computer after that sickening Jonafuck diatribe. I definitely prefer the de-Laverized version.

Too many anvils today... too many nasty anvils for my taste. Seems that to the very end, the Hack was setting up another U.G.L.Y. storyline... and doing her damnedest to destroy as much of Pine Valley as she could. Right now, my only hope is that none of those anvils come to fruition before the rewrites start.

I thoroughly enjoyed outraged and angry Zach, though.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Emeraldax

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Wow, its times like this that I'm glad I don't watch the whole show any more.  I am blissfully unaware of what y'all are talking about.  I've been de-Laveryized!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:

AMC 04/16/2007 [6.7MB]

Thanks Christy, I sure needed the clip.  Of all days, I did not get home in time for Soapnet today.  I am glad you made the clip de-Laverized.
I can't get rid of this feeling that Jonboy is still a psychopath, and "the bad" that was cut out will grow back.  May be it's wishful thinking.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Quote:

AMC 04/16/2007 [6.7MB]

Thanks Christy, I sure needed the clip.  Of all days, I did not get home in time for Soapnet today.  I am glad you made the clip de-Laverized.
I can't get rid of this feeling that Jonboy is still a psychopath, and "the bad" that was cut out will grow back.  May be it's wishful thinking.

I have never bought the bullshit that was the "toomer".   It is my fondest wish that Jonafuck will revert back to BSC Jon....and, hopefully kill his last remaining sibling......LOLOLOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I loved the fact that Kendall worried about Zach and knew he was not in a good place (didn't even mind that she called Ryass to help because it was all about Zach).  I loved the fact that she went to be with him and not stay at home.  I loved the fact that she calmed him down by talking about the baby.  I loved the fact that Zach called Spike "our" son.  I loved the fact that they were in this together and that Kendall and Ryass are so totally over that she could feel comfortable with Annie and she also seems comforable with Hannah.  I particularly love angry Zach (is there anything hotter).  I can't wait till today.

I don't think Jack was up Ryass' ass I think Ryass was in Jack's face and we all know that he is all powerful and wise so everyone in PV must listen to him (according to the Hack).  How many more weeks until this women is GONE.
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks for the video.  Thank goodness I didn't miss too much.  The Lavery stuff made me so pissed.  Does anyone realize how stupid Jonny is coming off.  Just him saying anything about justice about the victims is so hypocritical that it just amazes me.  I also thought that dogannie didn't get asked by Ryass to stay with Kendall she was told too with a pointing finger.  If someone did that to me that finger would have been bit off at the fricking knuckle.  The Lavery's were really really annoying and they need to die. 

Loved Zen can't say enough of them and Zach.  I can't wait for today.  Let's hope we have a good day!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

I have a question or two about Hannah. First thing, why was she there? How did she even know about the hearing anyway? She had absolutely no connection to the murders. Why wasn't she at the office, busily trying to take over, like she has been all along?

The second thing is, why is she suddenly calling ACS "Alex"? She had been referring to him as "Alexander". The use of the shortened version of the name indicates, at least to me, a much more familiar acquaintance. If everyone called him "Alex" it wouldn't strike me as odd, but she is the only person I have ever heard refer to him as "Alex", to everyone else he has always been the very distant and dignified "Alexander". This just makes me more sure than ever that she is working with (not for) him.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thank you, Ann.  I've been asking myself the exact same questions you posted about Hannah.  Her referring to ACS as "Alex" really jumped out at me.  As for her having no connections to the Fusion murders...well, I'm not convinced of that yet.

How exactly did ACS "destroy" her life as she told Kendall in the courtroom?  Ok...he did supposedly ship her back to England and kept the truth about her pregnancy from Alex, Jr., but looks to me like she's done quite well for herself as the years went by.  I don't buy her story at all...not one little bit of it.  JMO

Banner thanks to Monica.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

I have a question or two about Hannah. First thing, why was she there? How did she even know about the hearing anyway? She had absolutely no connection to the murders. Why wasn't she at the office, busily trying to take over, like she has been all along?

The second thing is, why is she suddenly calling ACS "Alex"? She had been referring to him as "Alexander". The use of the shortened version of the name indicates, at least to me, a much more familiar acquaintance. If everyone called him "Alex" it wouldn't strike me as odd, but she is the only person I have ever heard refer to him as "Alex", to everyone else he has always been the very distant and dignified "Alexander". This just makes me more sure than ever that she is working with (not for) him.

Especially since she also refers to Zach as Alex.  Even ACS/Raymond/Amelia referred to Zach as Alex and ACS as Alexander.  Why the sudden change?

Ann, I like your idea of Jonboy killing his remaining sibling.  And then we get to watch Greenlee and YawAnnie fight over killing Jonboy?

Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:

AMC 04/16/2007 [6.7MB]

Thank you for putting the back-up clip here for us.  Always appreicated - you know!

I haven't read anything else in the thread, but I'm sure all of us were wondering the same exact thing.  Was so nice to kind of stoll along with Zach and then wham!  There's Ryan-pain-in-the-butt popping up where he shouldn't be.

I was even ticked when Kendall called him after Zach left their home.  She's to blame IMHO. 
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Thanks for the clip Christy.

Take care,
Enis

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.