Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Zach and Spike were priceless. It's beyond my comprehension how Kendall could resist Zach, but then it's beyond my comprehension why she was mad at him in the first place. So few people show Zach compassion and understanding, Zoe sure picked the right person to show compassion and understanding to - one capable of returning them in full measure.

AMC 04/13/2007
[8.7MB]

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I loved, loved Zach w/Spikey today!!  How cute were they??  And the whole
spider thing!  Utterly charming.  Zach/TK always delivers!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Zach and Spike were priceless. It's beyond my comprehension how Kendall could resist Zach, but then it's beyond my comprehension why she was mad at him in the first place. So few people show Zach compassion and understanding, Zoe sure picked the right person to show compassion and understanding to - one capable of returning them in full measure.

AMC 04/13/2007
[8.7MB]

Thank you for the clip, Christy.  I truly enjoyed the Zach Zoe scenes when Zoe brought some comfort to Zach.  It was wonderful to see Zach explaining why he felt the way he did about Zoe to Kendall.  I hope that Kendall gets a clue, although I will never understand why she didn't "get it" in the first place when Bianca told Kendall how she feels about Zoe.

I can't wait until we see Monday's show!  I hope that Zach will get more air time.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

I think today’s program was one of the best in a long time. All characters made sense in their own way. First I want to note the many times that Kendall called Zach your dad when talking to Spike. Hope it is forshadowing Spike’s real paternity.

I loved all conversations. IMO it is too early for Bianca and Zoe to begin a relationship that is more than just friends. Zoe‘s uncertainty is one of the main reasons. There is no doubt that there is real affection between them. However Kendall is not wrong in wanting to protect her sister from getting hurt, but she is  going about it in the wrong way and I agree with Zach that she should stay out of it. Josh’s conversation with Bianca made a lot of sense. Bianca is pushing too hard for a relationship, that Zoe might not be able to handle and both of them could get hurt. Zoe’s conversation with Babe showed the doubts that Zoe has about not wanting to hurt Bianca.

Zach and Kendall’s exchange was great to watch. There was humor and tenderness and I love the way he handled her and got her out of her Kendallish funk. I love these real family exchanges between them, where both express there strong opinions and then manage to remain the loving husband and wife that they are. I also love the way Zach used Spike to humor Kendall.

Thank you Christy as always for the summation.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks for the clip Christy.  Zach today was his charming self.  And ruggedly handsome as always   Kendall was being typical Kendall.  I wish Zoe was staying in PV.  She is one of the very few people who is compassionate towards Zach, and I loved their scenes together, few that we had.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thanks Christy.
I wasn't even sure Zach was going to be on today. I always love Zach and Spike together, but I think they are especially cute when Zach is using Spike to get Kendall back in a good mood.  But what really stood out to me was the fact that Kendall referred to Zach everytime as "your dad or daddy", she has dropped the "step" part all together.

I forgot to mention......I love the way Zach was holding him with one hand, just before Kendall took him.  That was adorable.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
I loved, loved Zach w/Spikey today!!  How cute were they??  And the whole
spider thing!  Utterly charming.  Zach/TK always delivers!

Totally!  I bet I will be remembering today's scene the next time I see a spider, LOL.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Diva Diva Diva you said it so much better than I ever could.  I think it is natural for Kendall to be worried about her sister she has always been so protective of her but Zach is right and I think she knows it but she is Kendall.  I think most of us would act the same way towards are husband in real life if he didn't agree with us (okay not if he was TK - although Susan might disagree).  Anyway I loved todays show.  I always love when they're at home being a family.  I especially loved her calling him daddy.  YES

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

Diva Diva Diva you said it so much better than I ever could.  I think it is natural for Kendall to be worried about her sister she has always been so protective of her but Zach is right and I think she knows it but she is Kendall.  I think most of us would act the same way towards are husband in real life if he didn't agree with us (okay not if he was TK - although Susan might disagree).  Anyway I loved todays show.  I always love when they're at home being a family.  I especially loved her calling him daddy.  YES

I loved Zach today but I hate when Kendall acts like this.

I can't even imagine in my wildest dreams ever asking my husband to interfere in my sister's life against what I knew were her wishes. There would be no point even if I did think that way! She'd know instantly who put him up to it (and he would have pointed that out to me. Zach must be more tactful). Bianca knows her sister and Zach well, too. Bianca knows Kendall is the one opposed to her developing a relationship with Zoe. Wouldn't she therefore have instantly divined who was the real force behind any transfer of herself to Paris?

I certainly think so. And no one can tell me that Kendall herself wouldn't know that.

I think this whole dispute over Bianca/Zoe is ridiculous. It's just an obviously manufactured dispute in the service of Bianca/Zoe propping.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks so much for the clip. I don't say it enough, but I do appreciate it.I often miss the show due to family commitments and look forward to the clips. Kendall is her mother's daughter, but Zach loves her anyway. Spike has to be Zach's, and I 'll even take a rewrite to get that story.
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

I loved Zach today but I hate when Kendall acts like this.

I can't even imagine in my wildest dreams ever asking my husband to interfere in my sister's life against what I knew were her wishes.

I agree Kathy.  I think it's natural for a sister to worry about her sister, but not to try to control her life. 

And it constatnly baffles me that Kendall can't see all the double standards that are going on here: First, Kendall should remember what it was like to have her family be against her relationship with Zach.  She should remember what it felt like to be so unsupported by her family and I would think she would want to avoid doing that same thing to someone else.  Second, there's the fact that Kendall was furious with Zach whever he would try to do things to protect her from getting hurt.  And I seem to recall her calling him a control freak, cutting him out of her life, and then later when they reconciled she expected him to promise he would never do that again.  And I remember Zach saying that he didn't have the right to interfere in anyone's life again - and now Kendall wants him to go back on the promise that Zach has worked so hard to keep, and it pisses me off.  If she knew that man even half as well as he knows her she would know how hard it would be for him to be yanked around like that: "Stop being controlling Zach, no wait a minute be controlling now because I saw so, and when you're done with that go back to not controlling people again" - it's amazing to me that Zach's head isn't spinning with all the conflicting messages that Kendall keeps sending him.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:

AMC 04/13/2007
[8.7MB]

Obviously a day to go directly home from work?   
Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Thank you for the clip, Christy.  I truly enjoyed the Zach Zoe scenes when Zoe brought some comfort to Zach.  It was wonderful to see Zach explaining why he felt the way he did about Zoe to Kendall.  I hope that Kendall gets a clue, although I will never understand why she didn't "get it" in the first place when Bianca told Kendall how she feels about Zoe.

I can't wait until we see Monday's show!  I hope that Zach will get more air time.

Silly woman!  Haven't we discussed this? 
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I just watched the clip again and I have a few random shallow comments to make:

1. Are the Slaters ever going to get to live in a house that actually has a table?  It's getting beyond ridiculous that multi-millionares (actually I believe now that Zach has Cambias they're actually multi-billionares) are living with a baby and another baby on the way in a tiny one-room condo that's too small to even fit a table in.

2. Today (when Kendall isn't at the office) she's wearing a much more appropriate outfit for the office.  She might be showing a bit too much cleavage for the office, but at least she's wearing a suit and not a cocktail dress.  And, not that it's spring she's wearing an outfit that's more appropriate for colder weater and during the cold weather months she wears flimsy, sleeveless cocktail dresses everywhere.  Why can't wardrobe people match the appropriate outfit with the appropriate setting and season? 

3. Spike looks like he got a haircut.  I don't remember him having short bangs like that the last time, I think the long bangs were just combed over.  It appears as if AMC is reaching the point where it's getting harder and harder to pass off the girls as a boy.  I really wish TIIC hadn't started out having a girl play Spike, because they're going to reach a point soon where they're going to have to recast and I'm getting attached to this Spike.  I guess they probably would have recast Spike either way if/when Baby Slater arrives because it would be very difficult to do a scene with two small babies in it. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Thank you Christy, loved it today, loved all of it (the clip I mean). Zach and Spike are just so great together, he really loves that little boy.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Loved the show today - Spike just loves his Dad

Ande
Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
I know I'm late to the party.  Just spent the night at a orchestra concert. 

My favorite part that I can't seem to get past is the very beginning where Zach makes the hockey comment about there being a little hostility on the ice.  That is oh so cute and funny.  LOVE IT

I too was shocked to see them on today.  It sure was a nice surprise.

Kathy I just had to comment on Kendall knowing Bianca would figure it out that it was her who had Zach send her to Paris.  I really don't think Kendall cared if she did figure it out.  She just wants to get her out of town.  I think now Zach has basically calmed her down with his great wisdom.  She seemed to accept the situation with Bianca and Zoe.  Seems sometimes it's hard to see the whole picture. 

Kathy I also agreed with your post about just put a wig on Ava and you have Hayley.  I'm not liking this character very much.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
I think this whole dispute over Bianca/Zoe is ridiculous. It's just an obviously manufactured dispute in the service of Bianca/Zoe propping.

BINGO!  It just doesn't make sense.  Zach and Kendall could have anything else to disagree about - Hannah for example -  which would be about them, not propping other characters.  I could see them discussing Zoe and Bianca - but Kendall asking Zach to do this is and then getting mad when he won't is just stupid.
NYDD4

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  I was on the subway tonight wondering if Zach would be on.  What a pleasant surprise - we got the whole zamily.  Spike is too cute and so is his dad.  I love Zach in a shirt and tie and slacks. Great way to end the week.   

Marion

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:

AMC 04/13/2007
[8.7MB]

ITA with all you said Christy.Zach&Spike priceless indeed,just TOO cute.Too funny about the spider,i am with Zach,can't stand spiders,am afraid of them.lol.

And Thank you for the video always. LOVE you Christy. big

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYDD4
Thanks for the clip Christy.  I was on the subway tonight wondering if Zach would be on.  What a pleasant surprise - we got the whole zamily.  Spike is too cute and so is his dad.  I love Zach in a shirt and tie and slacks. Great way to end the week.   

Marion

The "Zamily" -- I love it!!!!  hahahahaha  Marion, you are too funny!

Thanks Fil!
jpdp01

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Ah, sweet scene indeed. I appreciate your posting this. Fell asleep yesterday during the AMC run on Soap Net and totally missed Friday's episode.

TK's portrayal of Zach just makes every day life seem so good on there.  Loved the scared of spiders routine too. It softened Kendall up and brought a laugh. I am glad that he shared his Zoe experience with her. I hope that this is the beginning of good, interaction scenes as husband and wife (much like the playing with Spikey the other week on the bed). It just makes for more believable interaction than all that non trusting/fall in bed stuff Kendall has done in the past since I have been watching. I kinda like this newer improved, less Ryan thinking, more focusing on Zach, Kendall. I also liked the reference by Kendall of Dad instead of Stepdad.  Zach is a Dad to Spike on a day in and day out basis and proves you don't have to be the sperm donor to be a Dad to a child. There are lots of men who are "Dad" to a child and not really their biological Dad and this interaction makes more realistic t.v. imho and a nod to the blended families watching throughout the country.

By the way, I have a 6'3 1/2, 230 lbs. son who is a Marine who is scared of spiders in real life. TK's Zach portrayal of the aranaphobic (sp?) made me think of Matt's and laugh. Whether Zach is really scared of them or not, it was cute and clever and one of the many reasons I love Zach Slater.

Once again, thanks for posting these scenes. My life is so much easier because of this board and my needed Zach fix.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.