Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
So Kendall expects Zach to do her dirty work in separating Bianca and Zoe, and when he won't, she walks out on him. Nice, real nice.

AMC 04/11/2007 [11.5MB]

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  I was afraid this is how today's show was going to end.  How is Kendall wanting to ship away Bianca any different from all of Erica's interferences in all her kids' lives?
On a different note, I really enjoyed Ava calling Jonathan a "stalker face".  And before I could stop laughing from that, she refers to him as "that freak in the hallway"!  A newbie in town can see that man for what he is, even if majority of PV doesn't.

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Kendall is truly her mother's daughter.  She reminded me of a petulant child who got angry when Zach wouldn't do her bidding, picked up her marbles, and went home angry!  Note to Kendall:  You are the luckiest woman in the world.  You have Zach, Spike, and now you are pregnant with Zach's baby.  Why the hell can't you stay out of Bianca's life and allow Bianca to be happy with Zoe, whom she obviously loves!!  Some of your comments today could have come from The Don Imus School of Political Correctness!  Give your sister a break and stay out of her life!  I'm so proud of Zach for not giving into Kendall today!

Christy, thanks for the clip.  I so adored Zach!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Christy!

Those Kane genes are showing their colors.  Good for Zach sticking to what he knows is right and calling Kendall on her motives.  And Zach is worried he won't be a good father ...
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
So Kendall expects Zach to do her dirty work in separating Bianca and Zoe, and when he won't, she walks out on him. Nice, real nice.

AMC 04/11/2007 [11.5MB]

Oh, let's cut Kendall a break. She just wanted Bianca to be happier than she is.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks Christy...damn you"re quick!
 Oh yea, Kendall clearly got the Kane interfering gene...LOL

I noticed it was storming outside the window.  So, whose car is going to go off the road, and scare the other one...Zach's or Kendall's?
This is Pine Valley, after all.  IJS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:

AMC 04/11/2007 [11.5MB]

Thanks for the clip.

Kendall is so damn lucky that Zach never treats her the way she treats him.  I'm so sick of watching Kendall act like a child - I want to see a grown-up relationship not a relationship between one adult and one person who acts like they're in junior high.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
I noticed it was storming outside the window.  So, whose car is going to go off the road, and scare the other one...Zach's or Kendall's?
This is Pine Valley, after all.  IJS
Shut your mouth!  I can see the scenes now.  Everyone will be at the hospital - hollering and screaming! 

Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
contif

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks so much for your clips - they keep me sane with all of the other residents of PV being insane   I loved todays episode...

Such a different Zendall moment - when Kendall left I was pleasantly surprised at TK's smirky look that he does oh-so-well!  It was so well placed - especially when he knows how much of Kendall's temper was being checked at the door....  We all know that old-Kendall would have spazzed completely and wouldn't have even let Zach hug her....

I'm looking forward to seeing more Zily interaction - those two always make me smile  

Thanks again for your hard work and efforts!  I love to see TK's work!

tiffy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I hear what you're saying ladies and I agree, however, she is Kendall and she does love Bianca so much and wants to be a mother hen towards her.  Zach knows this and read her perfectly right up to the little smirk.  I think she can love him and still not be happy with him at times when she doesn't get her way (I did the same thing with my husband).  I thought it was a typical husband and wife moment not a soap opera one. 

That all being said I too am scared that the storm might cause her to have an accident and him blame himself.  God I hope not the man has enough guilt and I didn't see anything in the spoilers but they're not giving us too much these days.

Don't you just love Zach with Lily - so cute.

Thanks for the video it's ALWAYS very much appreciated.
gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
OK, Kendall wasn't as bad as I thought she was going to be.  I read the posts before watching the clip -- thanks, Christy.  I thought she was going to be hot headed and storm out.  She at least hugged Zach -- almost as if in defeat and then left.  I still don't agree with the walking out on Zach part, but I expected it to be worse.  Hasn't she learned anything...didn't eveyone want Zach to leave and go far, far away from Kendall?  Where would her happiness be if she and Zach listened to all the naysayers?  I guess it's okay if she's the one saying no and pulling the strings....

Loving Zach at Cambius and Zily -- great to see him with other characters more often. I'm also enjoying the more light-hearted Zach of the past two days.  Good to see him smile.
Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I thought the Slater's disagreement today was very realistic.  I could understand Kendall's point about Bianca and Zoe (although I needed to wade through some pretty strange dialog to get there) just as I understood Zach's point of view that Bianca's choices are up to Bianca. 

This is not the old Kendall who would have stormed out after calling Zach something less than positive.  She did what many of us do when our husbands aren't agreeing with us...we feel disappointed and have our pouty moment and walk away, but it ends pretty fast.  I don't know...Zach's little smile at the end told me he was pretty amused by the whole thing.  Kendall's crazy dances have toned down enormously, but remnants of them are still there and probably always will be.

I love how patient Zach is with Lily even when her literal interpretation of everything means he has to find another way to say what he's trying to say to her.  He's borderline frustrated/exasperated, but always finds a way to keep his patience.  I love their interactions.

Thanks for the clip, Christy. 

Banner thanks to Monica.
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Thanks Christy, another great scene today. The bombs got to drop sometime, I keep expecting something to happen.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail
I thought the Slater's disagreement today was very realistic.  I could understand Kendall's point about Bianca and Zoe (although I needed to wade through some pretty strange dialog to get there) just as I understood Zach's point of view that Bianca's choices are up to Bianca. 

This is not the old Kendall who would have stormed out after calling Zach something less than positive.  She did what many of us do when our husbands aren't agreeing with us...we feel disappointed and have our pouty moment and walk away, but it ends pretty fast.  I don't know...Zach's little smile at the end told me he was pretty amused by the whole thing.  Kendall's crazy dances have toned down enormously, but remnants of them are still there and probably always will be.

I love how patient Zach is with Lily even when her literal interpretation of everything means he has to find another way to say what he's trying to say to her.  He's borderline frustrated/exasperated, but always finds a way to keep his patience.  I love their interactions.

Abby I agree with your whole post.  I remember quite a few times I had to leave a room my husband was occupying either that or kill him.  I didn't see Kendall in that mode of frustration. I think she was just sad that he wasn't bowing to her whim, like a good hubby would LOL.  She knew better to ask him, but she had to try.  I'm just glad Zach told her no. If Kendall feels she needs to HELP Bianca, Zach need not be involved.   Because as an outlaw you don't want to ruffle the feathers of the INLAWS.  I know of which I speak believe me. Once Zach arrives home Kendall will see the crazy dance that she is doing and forget about it. She will also realize her hubby in this instance is right.

I love Zach and Lily.  I sure can do without Ava.  Can someone tell me is Jonny still impaired?  Half the time he still acts like it.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
IMO, Kendall should do her own dirty work and not put Zach in the position of being the bad guy with Bianca. If Kendall wants Bianca out of the country, let HER send Bianca to Paris to open up a Fusion office. If she's so sure Zoe is bad for Bianca, let her take the heat for coming between them. 

I did think it was ironic that Kendall dumped Zach before for interfering in her life, but now has no problem using him to interfere in Bianca's.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks Christy for the clip.

I didn't think it was anything unusual for this couple to have a disagreement regarding a relative.  That happens with normal couples all the time.  In fact I'm glad that the writers are making them more realistic in their relationship. Not everything has to be lovey dovey.  As beautiful as their tender moments are there has to be a counterbalance in a relationship.  These are two very strong individuals in many ways set in their ways. 

Kendall though maturing, still a very controlling personality, which she is trying to overcome, but to date not very successfully, and Zach who believes strongly that people should be making their own choices without interference.

What worried me most about this scene is the storm outside and the possibility of an accident, which is very likely in PV.  With Kendall being pregnant that could mean tragedy for the baby.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
IMO, Kendall should do her own dirty work and not put Zach in the position of being the bad guy with Bianca. If Kendall wants Bianca out of the country, let HER send Bianca to Paris to open up a Fusion office. If she's so sure Zoe is bad for Bianca, let her take the heat for coming between them. 

I agree Kathy.  It doesn't hurt to ask though does it? LOL  I wouldn't want to tackle that myself, he was smart to say no and with a smile no less.  That would be one can of worms I wouldn't want to venture in.  He is a smart man and that wouldn't be a good thing to get in between his wife and his sister-in-law.

I prefer her meddling in Bianca's life  rather then Ryan's anyday of the week.  At least with Bianca it makes sense.  What are sisters for, other then to bug the crap out of you?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Well I can say is what I have said before.....Kendall hasn't got a clue what kind of man her husband is and "using" him to play her control games was totally inappropriate. And what is the happiness scale she is using if she wants Bianca happier than she? Must be pretty low with Zach even though he opened the earth to give her whatever she wants. Kendall = Erica.
Question......is Zach keeping the Cambius name as the whole set is Cambius Industries now (CI)?

Lily and Zach are just so special and genuine. Kendall may have to go to Hannah now to get Bianca out of town. Interesting.

Why isn't Kendall "showing" at least a little or going to the doctor? Isn't this baby as important as Ryan's?

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy

Quote:

I agree Kathy.  It doesn't hurt to ask though does it? LOL  I wouldn't want to tackle that myself, he was smart to say no and with a smile no less.  That would be one can of worms I wouldn't want to venture in.  He is a smart man and that wouldn't be a good thing to get in between his wife and his sister-in-law.

I prefer her meddling in Bianca's life  rather then Ryan's anyday of the week.  At least with Bianca it makes sense.  What are sisters for, other then to bug the crap out of you?

Cindy, I guess we all see it our own way, and for some it's as, well, as easy as abc to think it was OK for Kendall to ask Zach to do something she already knew, by the way she approached him, that he wouldn't do. But the way I saw it, it did hurt Zach to be asked, because Kendall should know Zach well enough by now to know that he would refuse to interfere in Bianca's life -- and that it would kill him to refuse Kendall anything. I thought Zach looked suckerpunched when Kendall just walked out without looking back.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
Well I can say is what I have said before.....Kendall hasn't got a clue what kind of man her husband is and "using" him to play her control games was totally inappropriate. And what is the happiness scale she is using if she wants Bianca happier than she? Must be pretty low with Zach even though he opened the earth to give her whatever she wants. Kendall = Erica.
Question......is Zach keeping the Cambius name as the whole set is Cambius Industries now (CI)?

Lily and Zach are just so special and genuine. Kendall may have to go to Hannah now to get Bianca out of town. Interesting.

Why isn't Kendall "showing" at least a little or going to the doctor? Isn't this baby as important as Ryan's?

LOL, Kelly you took the words right out of my mouth when you mentioned the fact that Kendall's not "showing" at least a little.  I agree with the rest of your post as well.  :-)

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

I think it's still a little early for Kendall to be showing, after all she is less than two months pregnant.  Remember with Spike she wasn't showing until after NYE.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Ann, you're absolutely right.  Kendall didn't show with Spike until after NYE!!  I guess it's because we've known about this pregnancy so much earlier this time.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly

From Feb 6th (if that is when it really happened) to April 11 is just two months and five days.  Many women won't show that early. 

And since AMC does not show us every minute of every day of Zach and Kendall's lives, I would not want to assume that she hasn't gone to the doctor yet, unless her character actually says so.  I also think it is unfair to bring "Ryan's baby" into comparison.  I don't think Kendall would go get a sonogram without Zach, so I am sure hoping that we will get to see that visit.  Not that I care to see her in stirrups, I just want to see in Zach's eyes, awe and wonder looking at his baby's first pic.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Quote:
Cindy, I guess we all see it our own way, and for some it's as, well, as easy as abc to think it was OK for Kendall to ask Zach to do something she already knew, by the way she approached him, that he wouldn't do. But the way I saw it, it did hurt Zach to be asked, because Kendall should know Zach well enough by now to know that he would refuse to interfere in Bianca's life -- and that it would kill him to refuse Kendall anything. I thought Zach looked suckerpunched when Kendall just walked out without looking back.

yes Kathy you are right.  That is the beauty of it, we can see things differently in the same scene .  IMO I think everyones points of view and comments comes from what they would say or do in such a situation.  I would have asked, but that is me. Knowing that my husband was able to help me, just in case he won't say no. Only because as my husband I would know he would be truthful to me and say what he really thought and I can be truthful and honest with him.  But that is me. 

Eta.. I saw amusement in Zach's face at the end.      

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Quote:

I did think it was ironic that Kendall dumped Zach before for interfering in her life, but now has no problem using him to interfere in Bianca's.

I agree.  It reminds me of last fall when Kendall was rejecting Zach because of his dark side but then she had no trouble whatsoever turning right around and using that dark side of Zach's to threaten other people with.  I'm sick of the double standards.   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Thank you for the clip Christy. 

I love that Zach is running CI and has hired Lily to look after his interests.  The interaction between them is wonderful, even if Zach sometimes has a "HUH" look on his face. TK/LR work really well off each other. 

JMO, but I thought Zach looked a little playful with that smile at the end.  I don't think he will or should be in the middle of the sisters, and after Kendall has had a chance to think about it will realize she shouldn't have even asked (or she will try to change his mind when he gets home).  Either way we get to see more Zach so I'm happy!   

Thanks Mon
Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #27 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selma
Kendall is truly her mother's daughter.  She reminded me of a petulant child who got angry when Zach wouldn't do her bidding, picked up her marbles, and went home angry!  Note to Kendall:  You are the luckiest woman in the world.  You have Zach, Spike, and now you are pregnant with Zach's baby.  Why the hell can't you stay out of Bianca's life and allow Bianca to be happy with Zoe, whom she obviously loves!!  Some of your comments today could have come from The Don Imus School of Political Correctness!  Give your sister a break and stay out of her life!  I'm so proud of Zach for not giving into Kendall today!

Christy, thanks for the clip.  I so adored Zach!

Never truer words spoken.  But then haven't we pretty much been saying that FOREVER?  Kendall will pull this sh*t the rest of her life.  Exactly as Erica has been doing with the men in her life.  I just pray TIIC don't turn Zach into a lap-dog to Kendall.  I doubt with Thorsten's strength behind his character that won't happen.  It is just sad to see a man like that married to a 14-year old brat.
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilp
  It is just sad to see a man like that married to a 14-year old brat.

AMEN SISTAH!!!!!!!  You've nailed it completely, Quilp!

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherDi

JMO, but I thought Zach looked a little playful with that smile at the end. 

That's what I noticed, and I am sure he was thinking of how he is going to get her in a better mood. mmmmm  
A while back, Kendall said she was just being silly, and Zach's answer was "You're always silly...it's part of your charm."
I also didn't think Kendall looked mad, just a little disappointed, not so much because she didn't get her way, but because she really believes that getting Bianca out of town would be best for her sister. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
I think Kendall was planning strategy.  At Fusion she had already expressed her opinion to Bianca about her relationship with Zoe and the potential disappointments.  If she sent Bianca to Paris, Bianca would catch on immediately, that Kendall was trying to separate her from Zoe and would refuse to go.  On the other hand if Zach sent Bianca to Paris she would think it is a necessary trip for business reasons.

You can't really blame Kendall for maneuvering to protect her sister. When Zach refused, and Kendall walked out of the office I also saw disappointment not anger and Zach did look a little amused about Kendall's pouting. He is probably thinking of all the fun he will have trying to make up with her.

Just a little family disagreement.  Something we all experience from day to day. I sort of enjoy their more real relationship as husband an wife.

kzamc

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #31 
I liked their scene today because it did seem realistic. Zach is the only one that calls Kendall on her crap but he does it in such a great way.  I also took it like she was pouting but not mad and he seemed amused by it.

I would have change the scene though.  For even more realistic exchange - how great would it have been if Kendall stormed into Zach's office and asked him to help her because she was becoming just like her mother?  Haven't we all said that at some point?

Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

You can't really blame Kendall for maneuvering to protect her sister.

I can't blame Kendall for being worried about her sister - if I were in Kendall's place I would be concerned as well.  But I can blame her for butting in and trying to control Bianca's life - even if it is "for Bianca's own good."  I guess my problem with it is that it makes Kendall a huge hypocrite.  Kendall didn't like it when Zach was trying to protect her - in fact she was furious with him and broke things off completely both times he tried to protect her.  And yet, when the tables turn Kendall things it's perfectly acceptable to turn around and do that to Bianca.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #33 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
I think Kendall was planning strategy.  At Fusion she had already expressed her opinion to Bianca about her relationship with Zoe and the potential disappointments.  If she sent Bianca to Paris, Bianca would catch on immediately, that Kendall was trying to separate her from Zoe and would refuse to go.  On the other hand if Zach sent Bianca to Paris she would think it is a necessary trip for business reasons.

Diva, I respectfully disagree. Bianca isn't stupid. She would immediately realize that Kendall put Zach up to shipping her to Paris because, unlike Kendall, Zach has no reason to want her to go. Why would Zach send Bianca back to a Paris where no love awaits her, when her family and Zoe are all in Pine Valley, and he believes it's Bianca's prerogative to develop a relationship with Zoe if that's what she wants? Zach wouldn't. But Kendall sure would. It would take Bianca about one nanosecond to connect the dots.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #34 
To me, Zach looked pensive and he did a double take like - what just happened? - when Kendall walked out. She didn't get what she wanted from Zach, so she just flounces out in a snit? Kendall is the one who needs to make up with Zach, not the other way around. I also found her speech about Zoe and her using Lily's literal reaction to try to prove her point, disturbing . As irked as I was by Kendall's treatment of Zach, her attitude towards Zoe, who is so painfully transforming herself, bothered me even more. The way to fight bigotry is by standing up to it - not enabling it. I thought Bianca and Zoe were so touching today and it simply infuriated me how Kendall could have been channeling Adam Chandler.

SoapFan82

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Thanks for posting the clips Christy. 
Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 

Quote:
I just pray TIIC don't turn Zach into a lap-dog to Kendall.  I doubt with Thorsten's strength behind his character that won't happen. 

Oh, my gosh!  Zach turned into a lap-dog?    When pigs fly!  Even TIIC are not that stupid!
Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny

Quote:
I just pray TIIC don't turn Zach into a lap-dog to Kendall.  I doubt with Thorsten's strength behind his character that won't happen. 

Oh, my gosh!  Zach turned into a lap-dog?    When pigs fly!  Even TIIC are not that stupid!
Granny 

Sorry, but nothing surprises me in what TIIC can do to a character on daytime anymore.  Were you watching when our beloved Patrick Thornhart was turned into a "teenage terrorist?"  Pigs flew all over the place!  At least they tried.   

luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Hey gals!  I always read your words of wisdom and never reply, I'm usually too busy laughing my ass off.  However, I just can't resist.  We all know that Kendall is a brat - she is Erica's daughter afterall.  And, even though Zach shouldn't have to make-up to Kendall, we all know he will.  However, think of what joy we get out of it when he does "make-up" with her.  I am however a little concerned with the storm.  We haven't seen either Kendall or Zach in the hospital for quite some time, so it's probably due.  I just hope that's not the case.  I would much rather see them wearing different "gowns" (or nothing at all) somewhere else.

Thanks for everyone's comments and ability to agree to disagree.  Just remember, we all have one thing in common - the appreciation  of TK!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #39 
I think that Kendall is trying to do what she thinks is best for Bianca. She wants to protect her.  I also think that Kendall knew before she even asked Zach for his help that he wouldn't do it.  It was nice to see them interact as a married couple with an adult conversation.  Kendall is going to interfere, after all she's Erica Kane's daughter.   I do think this was a more mature Kendall than we have seen in the past.  The old Kendall would have stormed in screaming and stormed out yelling at Zach.  The old Kendall would have never let Zach hug her.  She looked disappointed when she left not angry.  This was mild mannered for the Kendall we know.  JMO

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #40 

I have seen a couple of items in novelty shops with the saying "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, I am my mother after all."  I think Kendall needs to hang one at Fusion to remind her the nut usually doen't fall far from the tree.  My sisters and I all have them........

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #41 

Quote:
To me, Zach looked pensive and he did a double take like - what just happened? - when Kendall walked out.

Especially since when Kendall arrived at the office, Zach was ready to leave.  TIIC probably didn't have another set ready, so they had the conversation right there (instead of in the car, or at dinner, or even at home), and then Kendall leaves, ALONE, knowing that Zach wanted to leave the office in the first place, LOL. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.