Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
It's a mystery to me why Hannah was lurking at Erica's house. Another mystery is why she doesn't sound English. But the biggest mystery to me is how she can lurk around in those torture-chamber-looking shoes all day and night.

I love that Zach's office expanded from when Ryan was occupying it - that's one mystery I don't need to question.

Loooooooove Zach and Lily together!

AMC 03/27/2007 [10MB]

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

The Zach/Lily scenes were wonderful.  I've missed them!  How wonderfully Zach to go pick her up at home for her first day on the job.  How I wish she'd shared a few of the names she'd come up with for Cambias!

Hannah is already sounding off alarm bells in my head!  Listening in on private conversations, snooping in Zach's office and following him to Lily's...spells BSC Bitch in the making to me, LOL.  I think Tad's description of her weeks ago is going to prove to be the biggest anvil of all.

Where the hell is her british accent?  Also, can I just say that I love, love, love the fact that Zach didn't remember her.  That's likely to go in her column of things to payback Zach for.

Oh and I love Zach's new office decor! 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  I am so glad that Lily will be working with Zach.  Hopefully, that will give us a regular dose of Zach/Lily scenes   I also liked Zach/Jackson scene today.  Jackson seemed sincere, more so than he ever has been with Ryan, LOL. 
As for the rest of the show, all the Tad/Adam stuff is getting so juvenile.  The only positive I see is Janet coming back.

lurknomore

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 
That woman is absolutely going to be completely BatS***Crazy with a side of Crazy.

Kendall's big blog entry yesterday seems like massive foreshadowing, IMO. We may not be blaming Zach, but I betcha someone is... and she's wearing size eight stilettos and sniffing around Zach's new office...

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I am SO glad they have Lily working for Zach.  I have always LOVED them together and she is like a breath of fresh air which he so desperately needs.  Don't you think if they gave Lily the information on the SS killer she would have figured it all out months ago.  I'm also liking the Jack/Zach friendship and hope it continues.  I'm happy Zach didn't recognize Hannah.

gwennie

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for the clip, Christy.  I am glad to see Zach is back on everyday -- let's hope that continues (unlike many of you, the last two weeks, I was actually pleased he missed a few days, as I was on vacation and couldn't catch the show everyday. Sorry for being selfishly pleased.  )

I totally agree with all the WTFs about Hannah's lack of British accent and lurking around perennial beds in 4 inch heels (that wouldn't be my choice for lurker footwear).  I loved that Jack actually acknowledged a small part of what Zach has done, thanked him and actually shock his hand...amazing!  Please let that continue.

I almost threw up when Kendall and Bianca were going on and on about how wonderful Erica was and implying that she was much more than a mere mortal -- give me an f'ing break!

Best line of the day -- after Zach said he felt like people looked at him and only saw the crimes of his father -- Lily:  "Well that doesn't make any sense."  Very true words.

I'm excited to see Zach's interaction with Hannah.
lurknomore

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I thought the best line was Zach's comment on Kendall not liking mystery women much. 

That's a man who knows his wife.

Zach's general attitude towards Lily's obsessions just cracked me up.

There was a point where she went on some tangent and Zach just said, "OK" in a completely bewildered tone of voice that was very reminiscent of how he is with Kendall sometimes. The joys of being involved with Kane women (and Lily is all Kane, IMO, even though she doesn't share one jot of their DNA).

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Lurknomore you're so right.  The look on Zach's face at times was comical and that comment about Kendall was typical Zach.  I loved when she told him to write everything down Hannah said and she would investigate it.  I think we are going to LOVE Lily working with Zach.  He has such patience with her.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I loved today's Lily scene.  I giggled at the Watson comment after Lily came up with the shoe size and weight of the person in the garden.  LOL how funny was that, had to be TK.

I already posted my thoughts on Hannah and it is that she is a plant made by Alex Sr.  Either that or she is bsc which ever it is I would run if I were Zach and Kendall.  I think baby Slater or Spike is in real danger. Oh Zach knows his wife well.  I'm glad he can make light of the fact she doesn't like women hanging around her hubby.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks for the clip Christy, loved Zach and Lily almost as much as Zach and Myrtle, but not quite.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
It's a mystery to me why Hannah was lurking at Erica's house. Another mystery is why she doesn't sound English. But the biggest mystery to me is how she can lurk around in those torture-chamber-looking shoes all day and night.

I love that Zach's office expanded from when Ryan was occupying it - that's one mystery I don't need to question.

Loooooooove Zach and Lily together!

AMC 03/27/2007 [10MB]

Thank you for the video Christy. Big HUGS to you. LOVE Zach&Lily.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
I too posted my comments on Hannah on another thread.  She is in my opinion working with ASC and a great danger to Zach, Kendall and their children.  It may yet turn out that she may have helped Alex Sr. in the SS murders.  Some of us felt that there was more than one person involved in the killings.

Hannah stroked Ethan's name on the tombstone very much like the hooded person who attached Zoe in the cemetery.  I think that Ethan is a link between ACS and Hannah, not Zach and Hannah.

Thanks Christy for the clip.

zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Thank you for the clip Christy!  We sure have been having some great Zach days lately.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I, too, love Zach and Lily together!  I hope they continue to show this relationship - TK and LR work well off each other.

It was nice to see Zach so calm and happy today.  It seems as soon as starts finding some peace, another reminder of the past comes back to haunt him.  Enter Hannah - she is trouble, no doubt!  I hope the Slaters watch their backs.

Thanks Christy.

--TaurusGal

SoapFan82

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  My DVR didn't tape so I appreciate you putting these up daily.
brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks so much for the clip Christy!  I'm on a business trip this week, and this is the only way I can stay caught up.

Favorite Zach line today, "Kendall really doesn't like mystery women that much."  LOL

Love Zach and Lily together.  Zach will totally trust her instincts after today.

I hoped Hannah would turn out to be a good character and a friend to Zach, but all we have are bad vibes at this point.  I can't imagine Zach not recognizing a woman he once cared about, not even at 17.
jpdp01

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Gosh, I do like the Lily/Zach relationship and hope that we will have future scenes. They are very refreshing to say the least.  As far as Zach not recognizing Hannah...at first, I was a little befuddled but can see it happening. I had a very similar situation when I was in my mid 30's running into a fella that I had known at age 15 and boy was it a huge change. He had TOTALLY changed from the 18 year old boy into the 38 year old man. I have a funny feeling about Hannah and just seem to think that she is going to turn out to be a hindrance in the Zendall relationship and the new bambino on the way.
Thanks again for the daily posting of these clips - they save me a lot of time and are so appreciated.
Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Thank you for the clip as always.  Even thought Zach’s airtime seemed short (but then isn’t it always?); I thought everything with him was quality (but then isn’t it always?). 

The Zach/Lily stuff is going to be absolutely fabulous.  His facial reactions to her comments are priceless.

Well, I for one welcome Hannah with open arms whether she is friend or foe to Zach.  Gives Thorsten more airtime and for that I could care less where Kendall lands in that. 

Kendall’s aboutface in regard to Zach has me sort of twitching.  I know that is what we wanted, but sometimes it’s like she is trying too hard.  What is the old saying about getting what you wished for?  I don’t want picket fences for Zach . . .

Can’t wait for the first meeting of Hannah and Kendall.  Wonder if Zach will do the introductions. 

CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
I too posted my comments on Hannah on another thread.  She is in my opinion working with ASC and a great danger to Zach, Kendall and their children.  It may yet turn out that she may have helped Alex Sr. in the SS murders.  Some of us felt that there was more than one person involved in the killings.

Hannah stroked Ethan's name on the tombstone very much like the hooded person who attached Zoe in the cemetery.  I think that Ethan is a link between ACS and Hannah, not Zach and Hannah.

Thanks Christy for the clip.

One of my first thoughts was the way she touched the headstone, the same way ACS did. I agree Ethan is a link between ACS and Hannah, not Zach and Hannah. I'm glad he didn't recognize her, however Zach is very sharp and things like this don't usually get by him.  But we must remember who is writing and Zach marked a paper calender and kept the schematic under his desk for all to find (also not in Zach's character, IMO), so I guess not recognizing Hannah is just that the writer doesn't really know "Zach".

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.