Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
I knew if anyone could find Zach, Lily could. Can she find Kendall's brain next, or is it too late? I'm sorry but this is why I can never relax about Kendall's feelings for Zach. Even pregnant with Zach's child and all she has been through with him and what he's still going through, this "people" thinks Kendall has reverted to form (if she ever really left it) and wants both Zach and Ryan.

AMC 03/22/2007 [10.4MB]

Granny

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Yes, but, wasn't it just so very gushy in the end!  Yahoo!  Love Zendall!  Zach knows Kendall better than she knows herself! 

Granny 

Thanks, Sharon, for putting Zach and Kendall in my backyard. Thanks, Karen, for attaching this to my posts.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I knew if anyone could find Zach, Lily could. Can she find Kendall's brain next, or is it too late? I'm sorry but this is why I can never relax about Kendall's feelings for Zach. Even pregnant with Zach's child and all she has been through with him and what he's still going through, this "people" thinks Kendall has reverted to form (if she ever really left it) and wants both Zach and Ryan.

AMC 03/22/2007 [10.4MB]

To me, it sounded like a replay of the Zach/Kendall Fusion locker-smacking scene, with Annie in the Dixie role, Ryan in the Zach role, and Kendall in the same old role.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the clips Christy. I upgraded my cable to DVR and all they do is send out "global codes" and mess up my TV. I didn't have a chance to tape today but why bother other than Zach and Lily. I have to tell you my friend that I too will ALWAYS have doubts about Kendall's feelings for Zach and the show is obviously making it seem that way on purpose. That is TPTB's "threat" to Zach and it burns me no end. She DOES want Ryan and Zach and every one else wants Ryan so where does leave Zach once again? NO MAN is that understanding and non judgemental, even Zach, to let his wife pine away for another man and control his life. I wonder if she will even care if Zach's ex-lover in town like she does Annie. I have no faith in this woman because the show HAS TO make Ryan every woman's dream guy and now we see HIM doing all the kind of things Zach has always done for romance.
LOVE the BANNER!! Even when he's on we still have to search for him and put out milk cartons!! LOL
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Granny  you are so right - thank goodness she  chose the right one to love and marry and he, Zach, knows well all of her idiosyncrasies!! Love our Zendall too

my rose colored glasses are still safe in my pocket

Ande
kzinlove06

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Here for my fix!! Thanks for the clips, Christy

How hawt is that man rolling around in those desk chairs like that? :thud

Reply with quote  #7 
Sorry I still love Zendall and have complete faith in Kendall's faith  in her love for Zach
Mackenzie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Quote:

AMC 03/22/2007 [10.4MB]

To me, it sounded like a replay of the Zach/Kendall Fusion locker-smacking scene, with Annie in the Dixie role, Ryan in the Zach role, and Kendall in the same old role.

I agree.  I am so over Kendall's "issues."  I no longer give a crap about her issues.  Zach needs a grown up to have a relationship.  And I notice that throughout the course of Zach/Kendall's whole relationships she has consistently expected him to just quit doing all the things that she PERCEIVES as problems with his character (and I'm putting the emphasis here on perceives because I don't agree with her assessment of Zach's character) : the way he keeps things to himself, the way he likes to help women, etc.  But I have yet to see her give up any of the personality traits that have caused problems in the relationship.  She claims to have gotten over her trust issues, but we'll just have to wait and see on that one.  Let's just wait until the next time Zach looks guilty for something that he didn't really do (and we know there will always be another time with the residents of PV point the finger at Zach for someone else's crime) and then we'll see if she has really gotten over her trust issues.  I have my doubts on that one.
Zach is always expected to give and change and be understanding and patient while she remains stuck in the same old "issues."  There will be moments of crisis when she temporarily steps up to the plate, but the minute the crisis is over she goes right back to being the same spoiled, selfish, demanding person that she was before.  It's time for some forward motion here - real forward motion, not this one step forward one step back crap.  I feel like we're turning in circles and never really getting anywhere.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  Finally, some Zilly scenes after almost a year!  But it was nice to see the tables turned.  Zach always helped Lilly think things through, and today, Lilly helped him a bit.  Glad he hired her.  Speaking of hiring, is Kendall totally out of her freaking mind?  Did she have to hire Annie?  You can't be THAT desparate for employees.  As if she hasn't had enough stress, dealing with Babe and Erin being forced upon her.  And not that I wanted Annie working for Zach, but why did she have to quit Cambias?  And how desparate is she to apply at Fusion?  And Jonboy wants to work for Zach!!!!!  (Of course, he doesn't feel slightest bit uncomfortable being in the stables where he killed Edmond.  I guess that's ok, because it was the tumor that did it, right )  And speaking of employees, Di hasn't changed her colors either.  First, she backstabbed Zach while working for him, aiding the B/O reveal, which was Zach's personal life.  Now she talks behind Kendall's back about her personal life while working at Fusion, just to aid Ryannie union! 

Kathy, Christy, please keep this banner on for a long time, it worked like magic to bring Zach back to the screen, LOL!

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Today is just another McTrashit ploy to let us know that she is still in charge!It is all about Ryass!
How much longer ? This is such a travesty!

P.S. I LOVE LOVE the new banner.

Yes, Christy, Leave it to Lily to find and understand and connect with Zach!

blondie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks for the clip Christy!!

An Excellent Zach Day!!

I love Zach with Lily......having her as his assistant will be great!

And yes, once again the Zendall conversation revolves around Ryan, but it was still fun to watch!!  They are sooo good together........

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:

AMC 03/22/2007 [10.4MB]

I have said it before, and I WILL say it again!  A leopard never loses it's spots.  Today I take back the props I gave to her the other day.  She is Erica's Kane's daughter and the apple didn't fall far from the tree! She is selfish just like her Mom !!

Thank you for the clip, Christy!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thanks Christy. 

I loved Zach and Lily and also loved Zendall today.  Zach knows Kendall so well and loves every minute of it. 

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Abigail

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thank you Christy.

Zach and Lily are always such a treat to watch.  It's been far too long.  And I love how Zach calls Kendall out on her irrational behaviors and now, she owns up to the fact that he's right. 

The rest of this nonsense about Annie working at Fusion (calling your potential new boss a bitch doesn't seem like the wisest employment strategy to me...), Di and Annie snarking about Kendall behind her back, and the unholy mess with Kwak/Adam/JR/Babe/Josh/Tad is just beyond tiresome.  I'm hoping we'll be through the end of McHack's writing within the next month.  It's becoming a chore to even watch AMC these days...but a few short Zach minutes eases the pain considerably.

Banner thanks to Monica.
MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 

AWESOME BANNER !!!!!!

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail
Thank you Christy.

Zach and Lily are always such a treat to watch.  It's been far too long.  And I love how Zach calls Kendall out on her irrational behaviors and now, she owns up to the fact that he's right. 

The rest of this nonsense about Annie working at Fusion (calling your potential new boss a bitch doesn't seem like the wisest employment strategy to me...), Di and Annie snarking about Kendall behind her back, and the unholy mess with Kwak/Adam/JR/Babe/Josh/Tad is just beyond tiresome.  I'm hoping we'll be through the end of McHack's writing within the next month.  It's becoming a chore to even watch AMC these days...but a few short Zach minutes eases the pain considerably.

Abby, I DITTO everything you said.  Zach and Lily are always such a pleasure to watch.  She is always so insightful and reads him so well.  I look forward to more scenes of them together, now that she will be working at Cambias.

I loved the scene where Zach told Kendall exactly what he feels about her wanting to control Ryan's life and she agreed with him about being a control freak when it comes to Ryan.  She most certainly fessed up to it.  I think that shows the strength of their relationship and love for each other. The most important thing Zach said to her is, "I know you don't want Ryan."  He knows her so well and is comfortable with her crazy behavior.  I actually think he likes her that way, because he doesn't find her boring like the rest of the women, except for Zoe, on the show. She helped him through some very difficult issues, defying her mother, Ryan and everyone else who told her to leave Zach for her own safety.  I think the SS crisis proved to Zach how much she really loves him and only him and all the sideline craziness (McTavish's departing gifts) don't seem to bother him. He is a happy expectant father and I am happy for him. 

Annie's working at Fusion is McT's creation to constantly rub it in Zendall fan faces that Kendall is not free of Ryan.  She just won't give it up. That will change only if the new writers realize how ridiculous and boring that scenario has become.

Thanks Christy for the clip and your quick edit.  I don't know how you do it so fast.

THE BANNER REALLY ROCKS!!!

Please leave it on until we get some real Zach time.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
What I find amazing in the real world where the hell would someone like Jonny think it is ok to apply for a job with the man he just accused of profiting off his families miseries.  I just don't know what planet mct is on that she thinks we as viewers aren't smart enough to see the fricking hole this is.  This along with Annie at fusion is her way of keeping the fucking Lavery's in Zen orbit without having Ryan directly in it.  Kind of a back door way of doing things.  I really look forward to all those great Fusion scenes NOT. 

I love the way Zach can read Kendall.  She can't hide anything with him.  Yet he accepts that part of her.  I think with Zach's help Kendall will hopefully work through her Erica phase. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

First let me say I LOVED Zach and Lily today and Zach looked particularly HAWT.  That being said when will this writer be GONE.  Same old shit.  Why would anybody apply for a job with someone they hate (Annie - Johnboy) and why would you hire them.  Next do Mama and Babydawl EVER feel guilty about anything they do and how could Bianca not be pissed at the thought that they were going to kidnap another child.   Loved Adam boarding up the house.  I also don't put any of the blame on Kendall for todays garbage because it is McTrash pimping her boy again.  I wanted to throw up when I saw the way he decorated Annie's bedroom ( he is NO Zch).    I really thought we were done with all this crap after the SS storyline and Kendall being pregnant.  Will it ever end.

TaurusGal

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
I really liked Zach and Lilly today.  I agree - today, Lilly helped Zach figure something out.  I'm glad she'll be around for him.

I also loved the Zach/Kendall scenes, as usual.  Zach was in such a good mood when he came in, I think he was humming as they started to talk about her 'obsession' with Ryan.  Zach does know Kendall that well, and is willing to let her rant, even over Ryan.  Zach knows she doesn't want Ryan, but at the same time can make her realize she wants to control him.  It did remind me of the locker-banging scene a while back, but without the threat of her walking out on him or being threatened by someone else.  It shows how much trust has developed between them.

The Jon/Ryan, Annie/Kendall and Carey/Chandler scenes were so ridiculous I can't even begin to comment.  I agree with everyone else!

And once again, we were gypped out of seeing a tummy rub by Zach on Kendall when they were talking about the baby.  I think that makes at least 3 times he has done that, and the camera didn't show it.  Grrrr!

Thanks Christy!

--TaurusGal

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Thank you Christy, loved Zack and Lily today, they are so good together.
Kendall was just being Kendall, Zach knows her so well.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Thanks for the clips, Christy!
I'm so glad Lily is working for/with Zach. I hope we get to see them together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
Thanks for the clip Christy.  Finally, some Zilly scenes after almost a year!  But it was nice to see the tables turned.  Zach always helped Lilly think things through, and today, Lilly helped him a bit.  Glad he hired her.  Speaking of hiring, is Kendall totally out of her freaking mind?  Did she have to hire Annie?  You can't be THAT desparate for employees.  As if she hasn't had enough stress, dealing with Babe and Erin being forced upon her.  And not that I wanted Annie working for Zach, but why did she have to quit Cambias?  And how desparate is she to apply at Fusion?  And Jonboy wants to work for Zach!!!!!  (Of course, he doesn't feel slightest bit uncomfortable being in the stables where he killed Edmond.  I guess that's ok, because it was the tumor that did it, right And speaking of employees, Di hasn't changed her colors either.  First, she backstabbed Zach while working for him, aiding the B/O reveal, which was Zach's personal life.  Now she talks behind Kendall's back about her personal life while working at Fusion, just to aid Ryannie union! 

Kathy, Christy, please keep this banner on for a long time, it worked like magic to bring Zach back to the screen, LOL!

Searose, Abby, Cindy, and Toasty2- I agree that these job applicants/employees were big  moments for me, too.
 I  couldn't believe Jonathon's gall to apply for a job at Cambias after the way he went off on Zach earlier. Isn't he still managing ConFusion? Why does he have this fixation that Cambias (and it's gazillions) is Ryan's God given right?  He went bsc over Cambias when Ethan first came to town.
Annie applying at Fusion. Wow. Was this to prove to Ryan that she is a bigger person than Kendall and that she can put personal differences aside on a professional level? I guess there aren't that many places to work in PV that would require her skills- I can't see Erica hiring a woman that  might replace Kendall in Ryan's life. (In fact, I think Annie should start checking her drinks now, too!) Maybe Chandler or Courtland Enterprises is hiring, Annie does seem to be the one person in PV who actually wants a job.
I don't know what to say about Di. Kendall and Bianca need to watch their backs.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Thanks Puppetwrengler!  I can see Jonboy wanting to quit serving drinks, but apply at Cambias to work for Zach????  I still don't get it why Annie and the secretary had to quit Cambias just because the leadership changed.  This whole idiocy is to put Annie in Kendall's face.  And it is ridiculous beyond words. 

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Quote:

AMC 03/22/2007 [10.4MB]

Thank you for the video Christy.Big HUGS. I loved the Lily&Zach scenes too.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Thank you Christy for the clip and the great banner...Thank you.

Bonnie
zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Thank you for the clip Christy!  Short, but oh so sweet.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.