Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Site MeterBoy, Aidan are you fucked. And you didn't even get kissed first. Tee-hee. Oh and did you happen to notice how much longer that gun looked in Zach's hand than it did in yours?

With Zach as avenging angel, why do they keep trotting out Father Clarence?

AMC 12/18/09

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clip Kathy!  Oh yeah, Aidan is fucked, and so is AMC, starting next month, LOL.  Other than Zach scenes, the rest of the show is SO bad, I have no words for it.  Annie pleading David's case?  Wait till she finds out who Gayle is nursing back to health   And what's up with DA's job out there?  Looks as tainted as Illinois governer's chair, LOL.

I had to chuckle at Aidiot, who has never had a single relationship that lasted more than a few months, giving relationship advice to ZACH, of all people, and talking about trust.  He should know better than tangling with Zach!  Can't wait for Monday, and I hope Zach serves justice to the village Aidiot!  TK does "Angry" Zach SO well, the eyes, the voice, he made me gasp again! 

I must say, I feel for AM these last few months, Kendall's scenes have been so emotional, and as always, she has done a fantastic job, but it couldn't have been easy during pregnancy!

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the clip Kathy - Sure had to wade through a lot of crap to see the good stuff - I guess they are stretching out the good stuff as best they can as they think everyone will stay on board - That is why
God made the Mute Button and we sure did need it today -We sure did need that preview again -
What a collosal waste of time that was - Peggy
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
It's so maddening to hear these assholes, who have never had a wife sleep with another man, dole out marital advice and talk about how much better they would be if they were wearing Zach's shoes.   I hope Zach puts a bullet between Aidan's eyes.  UGH!

TK was phenomenal!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Teresa

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
FINALLY!!!!! Zendall back together.  I know alot of you don't care for this couple but I do.  Poor writers have destroyed characters on shows and that is what has happened to Kendall & Zach.  Ugh it makes me so mad... this couple surpassed "Luke & Laura" in my opinion... I have never been more interested in a soap couple until Zendall.  Why did AMC have to move to LA??? Why lose such an amazing actor like TK & his character Zach??? STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!

Loved the clips today... thank you Kathy... great job!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
It's so maddening to hear these assholes, who have never had a wife sleep with another man, dole out marital advice and talk about how much better they would be if they were wearing Zach's shoes.   I hope Zach puts a bullet between Aidan's eyes.  UGH!

TK was phenomenal!

ITA Alina it makes me CRAZY when I hear that Zach should have known that wasn't Kendall and Zach should have gone in and talked to her and had faith.  WHO THE HELL WOULD DO THAT.   If I saw my husband having sex with another woman (especially after he's done it before) I would leave too and never look back.   Them saying that Zach shouldn't have lost faith is fine if it's hearsay and he didn't see it for himself or if his wife never cheated before but this is just plain stupid.

I loved when Zach jumped out of that chair and slammed Aidan's head.  TK was amazing in that scene and did it so fast I jumped and I knew it was coming.   I also loved the range of emotion that Zach/TK showed all the while Aidan was talking.  EXCELLENT.

I must say TK has been rocking every scene and making this crapfest of a script work and I also give kudos to Lish for some excellent work.

IA once TK is gone this show has nothing to offer.  I really don't even care to watch any of the other scenes because there's not one person that I like or care about and it's all just too stupid.
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks for the clip Kathy.  Thorsten was wonderful again today, what a man.

As I said yesterday, he can come after me any time.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
It's amazing how we get "movie worthy" acting with TK while the rest of the show looks like a kindergarten production. Soooo boring people! AND the MAHN takes over and WOOWWWW! Awake and alert we are..fighting the good fight and taking down the bad guy who is so pitifal. It is about time and sorely needed. I still can't get over that Ryan stayed out of it and let Zach do "his thing". That is a Christmas miracle that I have prayed for. Erica too.
Great acting TK!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Site MeterBoy, Aidan are you fucked. And you didn't even get kissed first. Tee-hee. Oh and did you happen to notice how much longer that gun looked in Zach's hand than it did in yours?

With Zach as avenging angel, why do they keep trotting out Father Clarence?

AMC 12/18/09

Thnak you for the video,Kathy,Big HUGS.Good Question abour Father Clarence.TK is SO AWESOME.SO AMC loss. The show will totally lose TONS of viewers once he's gone.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 

They're back,  Zendall.  Looks like all the men who become DA have a shady life.  As I stated before I wish Zach,  Aidan and Kendall could have been the whole show.  David will still be around after the New Year but Zach and his fans won't.  That would be something if David did kill over.  Someone else is supposed to die.   I believe that Kendall will ask Zach to spare Aidan's life.  Zach probably will.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Yes Zach will spare Aidan's life because that's what Zach does which is why it always makes me laugh when the make him out to be this monster.  The guy does more good for people than anyone else in PV and yet they look at him like he goes around beating small children.

Kathy I just read what you said about the gun in Zach's hand  LOL   The MAHN HAS POWERFUL HANDS alright. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know why we need Father Clarence.  If Zach and Kendall have to dream about anything why can't it be SEX so I can see TK shirtless.  Yes I'm very shallow.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Toasty2 - We could have all that you mentioned in  that last paragraph if they would give Zach and Kendall more than 3 seconds - I am right there with you in the Shallow Department - Peggy

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Oh and did you happen to notice how much longer that gun looked in Zach's hand than it did in yours?

I
noticed, Kathy! (g) 

Thanks for the clip.  Searose is right...not only is Aidan fucked, but what is AMC going to do out in LA without TK?  They knew that by touting a spoiler of Zach and Kendall's reunion on Friday, that legions of fans would tune in to see that, and could they have given us less time than they did??  What little we did get of Zach today was still breathtaking.  I don't know why I'm still amazed after 5 years, but whether he's got dialogue, or just sitting/standing there, eloquently silent, the man brings his A-game every single time! 

The rest of the show??  I couldn't get through it fast enough.
It's just not Christmas in Pine Valley without a visit from Father Clarence......

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
I still can't get over that Ryan stayed out of it and let Zach do "his thing". That is a Christmas miracle that I have prayed for. Erica too.
Great acting TK!
But he will surely be there to take credit for "putting it all together" and figuring it out and getting Jesse and Erica to make Zach go out there

Unrelated, but it burns me up that he took Erica shopping for Emma's gifts.  What about Spike and Ian?  Did Granny Erica stop to think about those boys?  Their mom is captive all the way across the country and now their dad is also out there trying to save her.  I bet Zach will get his "staff" to help him take care of Christmas in a snap

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
If Zach and Kendall have to dream about anything why can't it be SEX so I can see TK shirtless.  Yes I'm very shallow.
  Now THAT would be AMC's Christmas gift to us!  You know it gets crowded in the shallow end when someone talks about shirtless Zach   May be that's why they are only showing us the old scene when they run the "passionate reunion" promo!

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

I bet Zach will get his "staff" to help him take care of Christmas in a snap

[

Or the bastard little elves.

Zach is the only one who thinks about those boys and that's why he's a real father.  Ryass is only a father when he needs to use the kids.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:

TK was phenomenal!

Amen, Alina.  I just resent the hell out of this whole story!  Zach being forced to listen to Aidan's lecture about how to treat the woman who cheated on him - with Aidan!  Hey Aidan! Why don't you give Kendall the "faith" lecture- and then give it to yourself!  Watching Kendall's "honor"  being defended at Zach's expense by Aidan is the biggest crock of bullshit I've ever seen!  And how ironic that on his way out the door, the eternal spare man Aidan has now been "promoted" to channeling Ryass and Zach just can't escape from any of these sanctimonious, hypocritical assholes.  I guesss they are too busy purifying Ryass for Erica and Aidan has to be the transitional man for Ryan.

I have really enjoyed all the great Zach scenes this past week, though - so as much as I hate the storyline, AFAIC, Kendall could have stayed on the run forever!!!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Zach being forced to listen to Aidan's lecture about how to treat the woman who cheated on him - with Aidan!  Hey Aidan! Why don't you give Kendall the "faith" lecture- and then give it to yourself!  Watching Kendall's "honor"  being defended at Zach's expense by Aidan is the biggest crock of bullshit I've ever seen!  And how ironic that on his way out the door, the eternal spare man Aidan has now been "promoted" to channeling Ryass and Zach just can't escape from any of these sanctimonious, hypocritical assholes.  I guesss they are too busy purifying Ryass for Erica and Aidan has to be the transitional man for Ryan.

Hypocritical assholes is exactly what they are.  They expect Zach to not only take it and forgive and have unconditional faith in Kendall, regardless of the scars he wears, but they also expect him to not hold any bad feelings against them for bedding his wife and disrespecting him.  Both Aidan and Ryan are hypocrites because they act like they are above it all and forgiveness is their middle names.   It's such utter bullshit...Ryan the guy that left Kendall standing in the rain when he saw Kendall/Aidan kissing and she wasn't even his wife...and Aidan who bugged Greenlee's earring because he was suspicious about R/G.   And guess what...up til that point, Greenlee had never slept with anyone other than her husband.  So they can both take their lectures and shove'em.  PRICKS!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

That is the bottom line for me too Christy.  TK has been on fire and such a joy to watch so regardless how stupid the story is it certainly has been a Zachalious week and it breaks my heart to think he will be gone soon.
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Searose....I too wondered why Grammah Erica was out shopping for Emma and not her GRANDCHILDREN and Ryan has no concern for his son Spike and his Christmas presents. I guess Spike doesn't fit into the story because it's about Annie who has center stage and her progeny matters more than Kendall's. Of course it's not surprising to me that Ryan has no concern over Spike since Zach is his REAL father. When I heard Zach referred to as his second father I had to laugh...since when? He is and always will be his first father and only father.
Somehow Ryan will find a way to take credit for everything that Zach does and now Zach will have to bow and say thank you to Ryan for finding Kendall I suppose. Tad should be shot though for not telling Zach where his dear friend Aidan was and I hope Zach makes a point of saying, in his special way, that Tad is a sorry human being. Not that Tad will care of course. I am glad Tad's mother has more compassion and sense, a sixth one indeed.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Zach being forced to listen to Aidan's lecture about how to treat the woman who cheated on him - with Aidan!  Hey Aidan! Why don't you give Kendall the "faith" lecture- and then give it to yourself!  Watching Kendall's "honor"  being defended at Zach's expense by Aidan is the biggest crock of bullshit I've ever seen!  And how ironic that on his way out the door, the eternal spare man Aidan has now been "promoted" to channeling Ryass and Zach just can't escape from any of these sanctimonious, hypocritical assholes.  I guess they are too busy purifying Ryass for Erica and Aidan has to be the transitional man for Ryan.

Hypocritical assholes is exactly what they are.  They expect Zach to not only take it and forgive and have unconditional faith in Kendall, regardless of the scars he wears, but they also expect him to not hold any bad feelings against them for bedding his wife and disrespecting him.  Both Aidan and Ryan are hypocrites because they act like they are above it all and forgiveness is their middle names.   It's such utter bullshit...Ryan the guy that left Kendall standing in the rain when he saw Kendall/Aidan kissing and she wasn't even his wife...and Aidan who bugged Greenlee's earring because he was suspicious about R/G.   And guess what...up til that point, Greenlee had never slept with anyone other than her husband.  So they can both take their lectures and shove'em.  PRICKS!

When Zach told him "you are not STUPID", I said to myself, "may be not, but his name is AIDIOT"!  For me, the worst part about all the dog poop coming out of Aidiot's mouth was, just like The Cup Holder (or "the little fucker" as I frequently refer to him as), he threw his ONS in Zach's face, multiple times within the same episode   The Cup Holder has repeatedly punched Zach's beautiful face, while Aidiot goes a step further and points a gun, probably because he is afraid he will hurt his hand if he tried to touch Zach.  Yeah, both these creeps lecturing Zach about marital relationship, the same creeps who slept with Zach's wife while she was married to Zach, as if proudly bragging about their conquest, instead of feeling a slightest bit of remorse or guilt!  First the Cup Holder, and now Aidiot claiming that Zach does not deserve Kendall, that Zach's wife belongs with him, like a jealous, tantrum throwing five year old who snatches his classmate's toy and refuses to give back!  Oh the hell Zach has to go through with these non-men, it is sickening to watch!  As much as I will miss Zach Slater when he is gone, I will take comfort in the fact that he (and us) won't have to continue being tortured like this......

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.