Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Site MeterAnother tour de force Zach day that has left me momentarily (for once) speechless.

OK, mine: Zach tenderly hugging Erica. I love Zach and Erica's relationship best when their mutual love, affection and respect overcome their mutual aversion.

Yours?

AMC 12-08-09

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
MINE. Thanks for the clips Kathy.......and ICA with all you said. did love zach telling ryass that twas his PROBLEM not his. in your face ryass.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Another stellar TK day...from start to finish.

My LOL moment though happened early on.   Never did I expect to hear the words "was she banging Aidan" out of Zach's mouth.  BWAH!  The gum I was chewing almost lodged in my throat when he said that!  I normally cringe a little inside when that kind of talk takes place regardless if the woman in question deserves it or not, but today, I just laughed my silly little head over it.

I loved the Zach/Erica stuff and I loved that it ended with a hug.  But why is it so difficult for people to see that the man is in pain and his anger is his coping mechanism to keep himself from focusing on his devastation and hurt. 

TK's performance on the stand was wonderful and he was the only good thing in those trial scenes.   I've never seen a crappier soap trial in all my years of watching soaps.   A murder mystery that dragged on through two different sweep periods, ad nauseum, well after everyone stopped caring about who did it and the trial lasts ONE day and the verdict is reached in less time than it would take the jurors to pee, let alone deliberate.  And after all the pain that Zach endured during all these months and the pain he's in now, no doubt Adam is going to walk scott free.  WTF!

And what about them gargantuan monkey sized balls on Ryan to actually go to Zach for help, after everything he's done to Zach and everything that Zach's going through right now.   Insanity thy name is Chuck Pratt!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thank you for the clip Kathy - TK was so great today and it helped the withdrawal I was going through - Love him and Erica together and it was special - Liza was even thoughtful after she caused pain - Quite an emotional day - We have our show back today and that is good - Peggy

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Another beautiful Zach day indeed. Just amazing and you can't say that enough. I loved Zach on the stand and his pain filling the room and I too loved the scene with Erica. They have always had such a powerful relationship and to my mind a profound love and respect for each other as well as their love of Kendall. To me the relationship with Ryan is so shallow compared to the realism of her relationship with Zach. I felt such shared pain as he held Erica....she too has been through so much with her daughter and her problems. They are the two who love Kendall unconditionally yet still feel they have to let her go. I hope these two finally resolve this and Ryan stays out of it for a change. I am glad Lisa felt bad for hurting Zach also. She knows. Great acting once again TK.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
When Zach said Kendall was "banging" Aidan - that was my favorite moment.  Because it was so raw, so utterly descriptive of his wife's horny ways and how Zach truly feels about it.  The fact that she isn't banging Aidan this time is immaterial to me.  Because Zach deserves retroactive bitterness - and Kendall being Kendall, even when he finds out the truth, he deserves some prior bitterness for what he will no doubt endure in the future. 

And, it just didn't seem like anybody in Pine Valley seemed all that surprised that Kendall had run off with Aidan, did it?  So I'm bitter, too -very bitter - that Zach must soon learn that by Pine Valley standards he isn't entitled to the pain he feels for oh so many things, after all - and worse, that he isn't entitled even to retroactive pain, because Kendall is busy being purified in the crucible of Aidan's obsession. 

I liked it when Liza apologized to Zach and Zach didn't let her off the hook for defending Adam.  I liked it when Cesca pour Zach a drink.  Oh, and of course I liked it when Erica actually treated Zach like a human being for once - no, I loved it. But it was painful, too - because I wondered how long it was going to last.

And don't get me wrong - I loved today's show.  It was a power Zach day, but it left me melancholy anyway because Zach is running on anger and pain, and  the moment he finds out the truth about Kendall and Aidan, the cycle will still all over again without ever having really ended.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I agree Christy - Zach need not feel bad about what he thought of Kendall - There is plenty retroactive and future pain is almost a guaranty - Peggy

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Yes, another powerful Zach day all around.
My moment? The look he gave Ryan at the end.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
It was a powerful day and good soap drama.  THANK YOU TK  

Zach and Erica have every right to feel the way they do, especially Zach, because they do not know that Kendall is not there of her own free will.   There isn't a person here who would not be talking about their spouse the way Zach is if they saw that spouse in bed with another person.   The man is devasted, as I would be, and his anger is coming out at the person who abandoned his family, his wife.   I think Erica understood today the deep hurt Zach is feeling because she is now feeling it too.   There is so much more here than just a woman running off with another man there is a woman abandoning two small little boys who have been through so much.   You can be sure that Zach will feel the guilt of his words and actions when he finds out the truth but quite frankly I don't think he should feel guilty because there is no way he could know that what he saw was not real and it's not like Kendall hasn't done this before which is the irony of all this because now she's not actually doing anything.

I loved his comforting Erica, it showed that Zach still has his heart even though he doesn't want to feel it these days.    I have always loved SL scenes with TK because she does her best work with him (yesterday she also deed a great job with Lish who was also very good), the man brings out the best in the people he works with.  I will say it again, like this story or not TK is getting some great material and I for one am soaking it up for when he is gone.

Loved Zach on the stand, his pain was so raw and TK was AMAZING.   I was glad Liza apologized but I too am glad he said what he did because her questions, to me at least, had nothing to do with the fact that Adam was guilty, kept it a secret (he would not have admitted it now if Annie didn't lose the baby) and let an innocent woman pay for a crime she didn't commit which led to the destruction of a family.

All the people of PV are pompass asses who never feel for Zach's pain and only know Zach when they need him, can you say Ryan.  What nerve of him to ask Zach for help when he wouldn't get his daughter the help she needed which would have gotten the truth out of her and prevented most of what happened to Kendall.   Of course, Zach will be the bad guy because he turned his back on St. Ryan but I was cheering Zach on.

I don't want to even believe that all these people will get off (especially Annie who withheld the truth for months) but I know they will and this is one of the MANY problems with this show the fact that they have these people commit these crimes, write them in a corner (Annie) and then let them get away with it. 

Kanela

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann
Yes, another powerful Zach day all around.
My moment? The look he gave Ryan at the end.

Like Ryan had 2 heads and neither one has a brain.
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thanks for the clip Kathy.  Another great day for TK/Zach, but then he always has a great day, Right.

The one I liked the best was the one at the end, if looks could kill.

Something about Thorsten is different, but I dont know what it is. Is it his hair or his beard (or lack thereof), I just dont know.  But he's different.

Take care,
Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks for the clip Kathy
My favorite moment was when Liza was questioning him:
Liza: Now that she's gone you feel like you've lost everything, isn't that right?
Zach: Yes, everything
Liza: And where is she now?
Zach: I don't know
Wow, all the emotions that crossed his face after that "I don't know" - it was amazing.   Moments like that remind me why I watch this show.
Thanks again, Kathy
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Site MeterAnother tour de force Zach day that has left me momentarily (for once) speechless.

OK, mine: Zach tenderly hugging Erica. I love Zach and Erica's relationship best when their mutual love, affection and respect overcome their mutual aversion.

Yours?

AMC 12-08-09

Thank you for the video Kathy.Love that too Zach hugging Erica,Loved Zach telling Tad to stay out of his business,his were done here to Liza and gets off the witness stand.Gosh you could soo feel Zach's pain.AMC was lucky to have the VERY talented TK on their show.AS we fans sure are too to have watched him work his magic each & everyday. I will definitely have kleenex ready whenever his last day is.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

I agree Christy that Zach will NEVER be able to expunge the pain he has endured through the betrayals of love. It will all go away when the "victim" Kendall is rescued from the bad guy and Zach has no way to express his outrage at what has happened. It is so sad to see what abides in his heart and soul and never allowed to come forward because no one cares...even Kendall. Only Myrtle could see it all and allowed him to "weep" in his unique way. God I miss her.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

I lost it when Zach said "I don't know" on the stand & his voice sort of broke a tiny bit & you could hear despair & heartbreak - my heart broke, too.  And when he was outside up against the wall-  oh my goodness.  He is so stoic & cool, yet has to be roiling inside - TK plays that inner conflict with superb aplomb.  I've never seen it done any better.   TK is a master- what an enormous loss this will be for AMC- no way can they survive it.  And AMC seems oblivious to it- reminds me of the band playing on the deck while the Titanic was sinking. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 

I loved how Zach ran the court.  When he was finished with Liza's questioning him he left.  She didn't tell him she was finished,  he told her and left.  Love it.

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurlenz

I loved how Zach ran the court.  When he was finished with Liza's questioning him he left.  She didn't tell him she was finished,  he told her and left.  Love it.

I agree.   Zach owned that court room and you could tell nobody was going to mess with him.    Brilliant.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.