Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Well, this video probably contains the smallest ratio of Zach footage of any daily video I've ever made. For impatient souls, Zach regains consciousness starting at about the 8:50 mark. The roller coaster ride momentum of Friday's show ground to almost a complete halt today, with all the fingerpointing and recriminations around the yellow crime scene tape. I've had my FILL of Jack and Aidan's self-righteousness. GAWD, I can't stand them.

But that is nothing new. What is new is that AMC has managed an impossible feat -- I now feel sorry for JR. What Richie did to Zach is even worse than what JR did to Kendall. And I couldn't help but think that there's a big hole in the middle of this story and that hole is named Richie. Why? Because Richie really had no reason to do to Zach what he did. He also had no reason to set JR up, even inadvertently. Richie has no history with either of them.

You know who does have a history with both of them, and who would have had every reason? David Hayward. David hated Zach, hated Ryan, hated JR -- and loved Greenlee. He would have believed he had reason to throw a seriously injured Zach into a remote patch of woods. And David would have had reason to stick it to JR, too. And when he utlimately realized that his actions led to Greenlee's entrapment, he would have been devastated. There would have been an emotional resonance to this story that is completely lacking by using the empty black hole of Richie to (literally and figuratively) drive it, IMO.

AMC 11/19/07 [25.00MB]
Preview

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Only on THIS show could kidnapping a baby be labeled a "mistake."

I don't know what was more bizarrely surreal today...Jack's hypocrisy, Jonathan's hypocrisy, Richie's hypocrisy, Ryan's hypocrisy, or Aidan's hypocrisy. I lost count.

I was envying Zach's unconsciousness....and echoing his reaction in the preview.

CaCire10

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I'm coming out of lurkerdome to thank you for the clips and to say, Kathy, ITA with your assessment of the Richie black hole. I have always liked Richie--I like him giving it to Ryan the first time he met him, I even liked him giving it to Tommy the other day. But what he did to Zach was so far out of the realm of anything we should have expected from him--one of those extreme WTH moments that leaves me scratching my head, unable to find any explanation for it. Now David, that would have worked...I could have bought that.

Thanks again!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy.  ITA with all you said.  I wish David was still on the show, instead of so many other useless characters we are stuck with.  I am sure I wasn't the only one who wanted to pull Jackson's tongue out and shove it down his angry throat!  What a F***** asshole!  I can't believe him confronting Kendall at a time like this!  And I am SO sick of Spike's deafness being referred to as "a MISTAKE"!  I dislike him more and more every day.  And I never cared for Aidumb to begin with. 

Well, now that I am back and watching the show live again, I am not happy about having to put up with all the other garbage that fills up the show!  Esp. JAVA1, JAVA2, KWAK (not today luckily), and the Lavery brothers.  While it may be a teeny tiny step in the right direction for Jonboy to verbalize some of what he said today, I still don't hate him any less than I did yesterday. 

I am going to need a lot of liquid lunches the next few days!

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Only on THIS show can a murderer be redeemed!!!!  While watching JonaFuck talking to Ryass about the way a killer thinks it brought back the hypocrisy of it all!  JonaFuck talking about how HE knows what Ritchie thinks is a JOKE!  When Ryass excused JonaFuck for his crimes because he was ILL (I'm not defending Ritchie since he is ILL as well,) made me sick!!  Truthfully JonaFuck and Ritchie need to DIE!!!!  WAKE UP B&E!!!!!

I can't wait for tomorrow's show!  That scream coming from Zach made me cringe for all the pain he's going to suffer with!!!  However I look forward to some AWESOME acting by TK!!

Thanks for the clips, Kathy!

P. S. I miss David too!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

kzinlove06

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Screw the hipwaders, I felt like I needed a row boat to get through the sea of bull shit that Aidan and Jack were spewing today. Throw in Jonathan and well.... there was a lot of it.

And did anybody else notice that Greenlee's blood type is AB neg? I went back and checked the July 26th episode where it was said Spike was A neg. I hate the idea that Spike is Ryan's son, but I will be really pissed off if they decide to make Spike Greenlee's kid after all.

Thanks for the clips, Kathy.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you Kathy. I totally agree, having Richie even in this storyline is a major WTF???.
OK, him stealing Joonyers car and then accidentally running over Zach while not paying attention, would have made sense. If he had simply paniced and left Zach in the road, it would have made sense. If he had then just kept his mouth shut and allowed Joonyer to take the blame, that would have made sense.
What makes no sense whatsoever in any way, is him putting Zach in the car and then shoving him out further down the road. Deliberately putting the picture under the wheel to incriminate Joonyer made no sense. Except of course for the fact that it is all plot driven bullshit to further "The Greenlee Redemption Hour".
You are absolutely right about David Hayward. He would have been the perfect character for this, because there is a reason for David having done all of these things. But TFIC in all their glorious stupidity, let VI get away. I miss the delightfully devious villain that David was. Mainly because when he wasn't wreaking havoc, he was very entertaining....and hot! JMO

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
All of these points are valid & I have to agree that Richie had absolutely 0 reason to throw Zach out of the car.  They just want to make sure we know
he's a bad guy I guess, in case we weren't buying the Ryannie thing.  And Jack, OMG how he upset me today!  It was all I could do to keep from throwing something at my tv once again!  GEEZ!  He is DTM now, too & Aiduh
has been for quite some time now & he's just a piece of crud IMO.  Under the
bus.  Not nearly enough Zach, but tomorrow looks promising, altho' I'll have to have a stiff drink to hear his gutteral cries of pain.  Now it begins.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks Kathy

Luckily I don't watch live so I can't comment on the waste of Time of Richie/Annie/JR/Ryass/Jonny and AVA!  I didn't bother watching them...have to set my priorities.

Now the only thing I came up with for Jackass is Prick...and that imo is too nice for him.  I just can't believe the gall of that guy.  I hate him and Aiden they are irredeemable as is Greenlee.

Poor Zach.  I felt so bad for Kendall I wanted to cry when she was hugging her hubby's coat and when the asses were reaming her out for wanting justice for her little boys.  I better stop before I blow again.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thank you for the clips, Kathy.
You're right it doesn't make any sense. I agree with Ann, if Richie had just simply left Zach in the road it would have made more sense. Zach could have stumbled off on his own.
I am so looking forward to tomorrow's scenes .
Thanks again.
TKfan144

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Well, at least that chain link fence I erected for days like today to protect my TV from the hardballs I keep in the bucket by the couch is working.  I have thought of getting a dart gun though so that I can get thru the holes. The frustration never seems to end.

Sometimes you just got to wonder what planet the TIIC are working from, cause some of this stuff is pretty much out there. 

Thanks Kathy for the clips today and always.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Kathy, you are so right about the black hole that is Richie. He has no history with any of the characters in PV that he is affecting, except Annie, his sister, who herself just became a PV resident through her marriage to Ryan. All we know about Annie and Richie is via their version of their stories. David Hayward would have been the perfect villain to drive this plot. I do miss him.

What Richie did to Zach made no sense whatsoever except to drive the plot of Greenlee's redemption. A redemption that now is taking it's toll on so many...Jack, Aiden, Kendall, Zach, Erica, JR (whose car Richie used to hit Zach).  Jack and Aiden are both becoming unbearable.  Their behavior in championing Greenlee's cause is making them into blithering idiots that have no compassion for two babies placed in jeopardy....one scarred for life and the other fighting for life. How can a baby kidnapping/maiming be swept under the rug and referred to as a "mistake" or an "accident"? And TPTB are wondering why their ratings are tanking?

Poor Zach, having to spend even a minute of being isolated with DPW should be pure torture and doubled with the wounds that Richie inflicted and the fall into a 40 foot hole......well the pain must be excruciating as we heard in tomorrow's preview. Poor Kendall, not only must she process the possibility that her beloved Zach is hurt and missing, she also has to listen to the unconscionable attacks by the two PV idiots, Jack and Aiden, who now regard Spike's  kidnapping a mistake.

Thanks Kathy for the clip

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Well, this video probably contains the smallest ratio of Zach footage of any daily video I've ever made. For impatient souls, Zach regains consciousness starting at about the 8:50 mark. The roller coaster ride momentum of Friday's show ground to almost a complete halt today, with all the fingerpointing and recriminations around the yellow crime scene tape. I've had my FILL of Jack and Aidan's self-righteousness. GAWD, I can't stand them.

But that is nothing new. What is new is that AMC has managed an impossible feat -- I now feel sorry for JR. What Richie did to Zach is even worse than what JR did to Kendall. And I couldn't help but think that there's a big hole in the middle of this story and that hole is named Richie. Why? Because Richie really had no reason to do to Zach what he did. He also had no reason to set JR up, even inadvertently. Richie has no history with either of them.

You know who does have a history with both of them, and who would have had every reason? David Hayward. David hated Zach, hated Ryan, hated JR -- and loved Greenlee. He would have believed he had reason to throw a seriously injured Zach into a remote patch of woods. And David would have had reason to stick it to JR, too. And when he utlimately realized that his actions led to Greenlee's entrapment, he would have been devastated. There would have been an emotional resonance to this story that is completely lacking by using the empty black hole of Richie to (literally and figuratively) drive it, IMO.

AMC 11/19/07 [25.00MB]
Preview

Thank you Kathy. ITA about Ritchie.Can't wait for tomorow's show.Though it will be hard to watch Zach in such pain.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks for the clips Kathy.

I can't comment on the rest of the show because I haven't watched it yet.  However, Jackass and Aidiot are just about to join Richie on my "must die" trip to PV over Thanksgiving break.  When Jackass cheered for the "O+ blood" I wanted to strangle him.  At least Kendall brought up the fact that he  defended GreenMe's action of kidnapping Spike to begin with.

Poor Zach, in a hole with a ho and bleeding.  I need a drink - as I'm sure he does too. 

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
Gina

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzinlove06
Screw the hipwaders, I felt like I needed a row boat to get through the sea of bull shit that Aidan and Jack were spewing today. Throw in Jonathan and well.... there was a lot of it.

And did anybody else notice that Greenlee's blood type is AB neg? I went back and checked the July 26th episode where it was said Spike was A neg. I hate the idea that Spike is Ryan's son, but I will be really pissed off if they decide to make Spike Greenlee's kid after all.

Thanks for the clips, Kathy.

For those who are keeping score, Zach being O positive does not rule out his possible paternity of Spike (A neg) if they decide to go there.  Zach would have to be carrying a Rh Negative allele and Spikey boy would have to be type AO (still "A" but carrying the recessive O from a Zach, if he was the daddy).  But I am SO sick of Who's The Daddy storylines so I hope they don't go there.

tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks for the clips, Kathy! They're much appreciated especially on days like today.

Only Zach Slater could have been hit by a car, thrown from a moving vehicle into a ravine, smacked around by the woman who found him while hurling insults at him, then dragged/stumble through the woods with said bitch while still berating him, and then finally fall down a 40 foot hole with her, only to have her regain consciousness and yell at him to get off her repeatedly in a whining voice and: a) still be alive and b) be as coherent as he was. A lesser man would have been dead when the car hit him.

Only TK could make all of that on-the-edge-of-your-seat, gut-wrenching, riveting, entertainment. (even though seeing him in pain is not my kind of entertainment)--that's all I got!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Kathy,

Thanks for the clips, especially Preview, in which I can only hope Greenmee pisses her pants when Zach snarls at her heheheh. 

Jackass had me throwing shoes at the TV today, fortunately my aim is a bit off.  What an asswipe.

Jonafuck, STFU.  Like you are some kind of "professional consultant" on the criminal mind.  Sheeeeeezeeee...

Poor Zach, I hope there's a LOT of booze in that hole, IJS.

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Jackson really is showing his true colors...He has never accepted Kendall-and only plays that family card when he is trying to get in good with Erica...Erica, I was surprised at, she actually was trying to stay on Jackson's good side...Greens redemption is really making Ass's of everyone...(excluding Zach)..I hope the Kane's thanksgiving only includes Erica, Kendall and the boy's..........

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
This show is going down a hole it may never be able to recover from unless they turn this story around fast.  Are there any characters other than Zach, Kendall, Erica, Josh and Myrtle that are not hated and unwatchable.  I don't think so.   You take these characters to a place where you see no remorse over two small little boys and you expect the audience to care about them.  I don't think so.  You take a new character who people are starting to like and you have him do something so evil to the most popular character on your show and you think you can redeem him later.   I don't think so.  You have a woman who intentionally took a child and hurt him permanently and you want millions of american woman (most of which are mothers) to feel for her when she shows no remorse and has not been held accountable for her actions.  I don't think so.

If this story were about GB hurting Kendall or Zach (who are adults), they might be able to sell the get out of jail free card (not by me but by some).  But we're talking about two little boys and Jackass and Aidass opening their mouths about the "mistake" is so wrong on so many levels.  It's insane.  Yes we all make mistakes in life but most of us pay for them especially when they're criminal actions.  These actors must cringe when they see these scripts.   We're not buying this crap and Jackass was so over the top hateful yesterday I don't think anything he could ever do will  make me like this man again.   Jackass always had integrity and was respected but now he's a complete and total asshole and if he leaves town tomorrow I would not care.  I can see a father wanting to help his daughter but when you know she did do what she's accused of keep your mouth shut and don't play the innocent card.

So now where my hatred and FF button only included Ryass it is now including a major part of the characters on this show.  That's really sad.

Lastly, I think that scream out of Zach's mouth is not from the pain he's in but the pain in the ass he's in the hole with. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.