Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
I knew today would be bad, but it was worse than anything even I could have imagined! I'm still in shock at Kendall's insanely vicious treatment of Zach today. Watching her attack him with such cutting cruelty felt like a physical assault - and, IMO, she expressed it with much more intensity than any love or affection she's ever shown him. And I'm not blaming this on Greenlee propping - because as Zach said - this is what you do. I've seen her turn on Zach too many times before when the chips were down and I've seen her be insanely obsessed with Greenlee for too many years not to find it totally believable.

I loved it when Zach expressed his frustration and pain by banging the chair against the floor - I'm surprised it didn't go through the floor.

AMC 11/13/07 [10.83]

And as if that weren't bad enough...sounds as if Zach is still Eatdirt's father.

Tad and Hannah [4.55]

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Christy for the clips.
Here are my questions:
- If they were going to have a major blow up between Zach and Kendall, why did they keep them on screen for such a short time? It could have actually been an interesting argument.
-If they are trying to redeem Greenlee shouldn't she be worrying about Kendall instead of just sleeping with Aidan?
-What was that nonsense between Tad and Hannah? What possible reason could she have for telling him all that? (BTW so impressed with what the writers came up with as motivation for Hannah sleeping with Sr. - that really made a lot of sense, NOT)

oh and tomorrow's preview - no one says that when their husband has just walked out in the middle of a fight - no one

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Well I knew this was all coming, but it didn't make it any easier to watch.  It
hurt my heart to see the attack on Zach & it was completely unwarranted & out of left field, IMO.  I wonder if Kendall is slipping away into some kind of
emotional breakdown?  I guess in fairness, she's had enough on her to cause
one, but I have to say, why attack Zach when he's been there for her thru
thick & thin & for every single step of this madness & to bring up the BO was
so callous & unfair and hurtful.  I saw the light go out of Zach's eyes when
she turned on him & it was just excruciating to watch, espec. when I know
how much he loves Kendall & "always only you".  Not a fun day.  And the Hannah thing with Tad???  YIKES!  Now I guess we do know that Eatdirt is
really Zach's.  So it wasn't a red letter day in PV. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I totally agree with you Christy...this was an "assault" on Zach and I have seen too much of this from a woman who supposedly loves Zach. It's enough and I hope Zach says and means it when he is the one saying "I've had it with her". Take your son and hit the road Zach. She loves Greenlee much more than she ever has you. God I felt sick for Zach today and furious that again no one appreciates the sacrifices he has made to protect his family. Hey Kendall remember when he saved YOUR son's life?

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by susa
Thanks Christy for the clips.
Here are my questions:
- If they were going to have a major blow up between Zach and Kendall, why did they keep them on screen for such a short time? It could have actually been an interesting argument.
-If they are trying to redeem Greenlee shouldn't she be worrying about Kendall instead of just sleeping with Aidan?
-What was that nonsense between Tad and Hannah? What possible reason could she have for telling him all that? (BTW so impressed with what the writers came up with as motivation for Hannah sleeping with Sr. - that really made a lot of sense, NOT)

- Because their scenes always are the shortest ones on the show (today I was actually grateful for that). Besides, Kendall has thrown the blackout in Zach's face enough times already and it proves that despite what she may have claimed in the past, she's not over it and she never will be. I really don't want to see it rehashed again just to hurt Zach.
- I totally tuned out Greenlee today. Just yuck.
- Hannah makes even less sense now than she did under McT.

Quote:
oh and tomorrow's preview - no one says that when their husband has just walked out in the middle of a fight - no one

I don't think it's much different from Kendall saying she'd never forgive Zach - she's said that before when they've been estranged.

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
UGH  UGH  UGH.  Kendall is deadtomeville!  She has taken way too many steps backwards. TK and AM gave us some wonderful acting.  I wonder how AM must feel having Kendall regress so much?!?!

Thanks for the clips... and ITA to your comments!
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

My problem with the show today is that they took two main characters, Zach and Kendall and gave them only several minute scenes, split apart by other characters and want us to believe that a relationship formed over a long period of time could be broken up in those minutes.  Sorry that is not believable by my standards.  That is a rush to complete a plot and extremely poor writing. That argument should have had a  much more developed script over a longer period of time and I would have loved to have both characters defend their positions as they have during past crises.

IMO it is still a totally Greenlee propping script using Zach and Kendall to do it. It is a shame that the writers have chosen to sacrifice two well developed complex characters to prop up a totally useless and boring one. Just look at the ratings hit that the show has taken since Greenlee came to PV and that is proof of the pudding.

Greenlee is a plague on Kendall’s life. They both were products of a broken parent/child relationship. Their so-called friendship was IMO a purely parasitic one, where Kendall gave and Greenlee took. Kendall’s heart made her easy prey for the selfish egocentric Greenlee. Today Kendall has a life with the man of her dreams and two beautiful children. There is no way that I would believe that Kendall loves Greenlee more than Zach and her sons and that she would give them up for a woman who has brought her nothing but heart ache. Kenlee is dead and the writer’s as well as TPTB better get a grip on reality.

As far as the s/l, there is no way that I am going to believe that either Zach or Kendall meant what they said to each other today.  Both have been under great stress dealing with their children's crises, each in their own way. Kendall has been showing significant signs of heading for a breakdown and today she lashed out at the one person that she knows loves her unconditionally.  Anger at ourselves often makes us lash out at the person who we care about the most, because it is a safe thing to do. Kendall has made so many mistakes that have cost her dearly and the guilt that she is carrying is becoming too hard to bear. Thus we saw that guilt surface today and Zach became that safe target. I am not defending her actions, but I do understand where she is coming from. The problem with such an outburst is that sometimes fate deals us a hard payback and it becomes too late to repair the damage done.

As far as Hannah's confession to Tad, I for one do not believe her for one minute. If that is all that their was to her affair with Zach's father, there is no way she would be working with Adam against Zach. There is quite a bit more to her story than she revealed to Tad. What she told Tad she could have easily confided to Zach and gained his sympathy. I still believe that Ethan is not Zach's.

Thanks Christy for the sad scenes today.

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Broke my heart to watch this mess today. Kendall was the wicked witch and rode her broomstick in such a nasty nasty way. The light in Zach's eyes went dim. crushed again and that damm blackout keeps coming up. Its like she stomped on him and kept at it for what? for Greenlee - the ho ho friend that hasn't mentioned her name since Aiden bedded her. We only thought McT was a bad writer - these folks are worse.

Ande
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

My problem with the show today is that they took two main characters, Zach and Kendall and gave them only several minute scenes, split apart by other characters and want us to believe that a relationship formed over a long period of time could be broken up in those minutes.  Sorry that is not believable by my standards.  That is a rush to complete a plot and extremely poor writing. That argument should have had a  much more developed script over a longer period of time and I would have loved to have both characters defend their positions as they have during past crises.

IMO it is still a totally Greenlee propping script using Zach and Kendall to do it. It is a shame that the writers have chosen to sacrifice two well developed complex characters to prop up a totally useless and boring one. Just look at the ratings hit that the show has taken since Greenlee came to PV and that is proof of the pudding.

Greenlee is a plague on Kendall’s life. They both were products of a broken parent/child relationship. Their so-called friendship was IMO a purely parasitic one, where Kendall gave and Greenlee took. Kendall’s heart made her easy prey for the selfish egocentric Greenlee. Today Kendall has a life with the man of her dreams and two beautiful children. There is no way that I would believe that Kendall loves Greenlee more than Zach and her sons and that she would give them up for a woman who has brought her nothing but heart ache. Kenlee is dead and the writer’s as well as TPTB better get a grip on reality.

As far as the s/l, there is no way that I am going to believe that either Zach or Kendall meant what they said to each other today.  Both have been under great stress dealing with their children's crises, each in their own way. Kendall has been showing significant signs of heading for a breakdown and today she lashed out at the one person that she knows loves her unconditionally.  Anger at ourselves often makes us lash out at the person who we care about the most, because it is a safe thing to do. Kendall has made so many mistakes that have cost her dearly and the guilt that she is carrying is becoming too hard to bear. Thus we saw that guilt surface today and Zach became that safe target. I am not defending her actions, but I do understand where she is coming from. The problem with such an outburst is that sometimes fate deals us a hard payback and it becomes too late to repair the damage done.

As far as Hannah's confession to Tad, I for one do not believe her for one minute. If that is all that their was to her affair with Zach's father, there is no way she would be working with Adam against Zach. There is quite a bit more to her story than she revealed to Tad. What she told Tad she could have easily confided to Zach and gained his sympathy. I still believe that Ethan is not Zach's.

Wonderful post Diva
jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
There were three things I was armed with before watching this episode....

1) I knew the argument was coming
2) I expected the consequences
3) I know what's coming down the pike.

So, with seat belt on I was quite prepared for her diatribe. Did I like it? No? and ordinarily, I would have taken a more defensive stance where Zach's concerned..( for I usually think he's too good for her), but for some unfathomable reason, the fantasy of AM's character took a back seat to the reality of TK's performance. It was as though character Kendall, was playing at 45 rpm speed and TK actor, was performing at 33 rpm. His performance somehow superceded this vitriolic nonsense and made me somehow immune from that particular disease. Was I in a trance? Yeah, he took me there. The subtle changes in his facial expressions, his body language....the slow, patient build to the explosive finish....

There is no logic to the above statement..it's just a *warp* of some sort that took me to that particular place.

I believe also, it may have something to do with the fact that (today, for some reason) I implanted myself in Zach psyche and was empathic to some truths about his character. This is what I know about him... he's gonna take this from her..he loves her that much. So, I insinuated myself in his mindset....stress and exhaustion takes a toll...he expects this from her, and ultimately accepts this behavior from her.

My feeling is that this Zen place I'm in..... won't last....(Vicodin helps..heehee), but for today, it worked.

As for Hannah, Hannah, Bananafanna...that story, I don't buy!!

Oh, one last thing. Were we supposed to be moved by the wuv scenes with those two juxtaposed with the Zendall scenes??? I wasn't..were you?
Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Hannah's confession to Tad only leaves me with the notion that she is playing him, not that she is baring her soul.  If the affair (and I don't consider a one night stand an affair) with ACS is true, and I believe it is, I'm sure that it's significance is/was totally nil to ACS.  To bone(?) his son's pregnant ex-girlfriend is disgusting, but WHY would this information be so almighty important that it can be used for blackmail?  We are not getting the whole story or Hannah would have said to go ahead and tell Zach.  It's not like she has anything to lose that I've figured out - Ethan is dead, there is no chance of her and Zach reuniting.  To protect Zach from further hurt is silly, he wouldn't feel betrayed - he didn't even remember what she looked like, as a matter of fact, he was way off.  For cripes sake, he's a big boy, he can handle it.  This is peanuts compared to what he has been through.  BUT if she got pregnant after Zach left, that is ammo for blackmail.
As for the fight, that's how some people (Kendall) let off steam and Zach knows it.  It's not right, it's very unkind, but it is not unexpected from her.  Some people regress when they are mad and will bring up stuff from 30 years ago to fuel their anger.  Zach tried his damnedest to talk her down and she was doing her damnedest to piss him off and he knew it.  She couldn't fight with Greenlee, so she was going to fight with Zach come hell or high water.  As he said, he was tired and hungry and didn't want to get into it.  Good call, as well as choosing to leave before things got worse.  Words hurt and can't be taken back.  As for her comment to Erica, that was a knee-jerk reaction and even though the thought was there, it shouldn't have been vocalized -even to a Mom who wouldn't repeat it.  

Cassie1212

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:

Right on Diva.  Everyone needs to step back and think about all of the times you've lashed out at the ONE person you LOVE the most and who you KNOW loves you.  I don't agree with what Kendall did - but I do know that she LOVES Zach and as much as she does he would be the one that she would take out her anger and frustrations on. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
When Kendall tore into Zach today I could only think one thing.

You Are Yelling At The Wrong Person!
Everything she said from you started this to the implications of him controlling her were long overdue words to Ryan the Sainted One.

It crushed me to have her say them to the only person who stands behind her no matter what.

TK was superb! Each raise of the eyebrow or turn of the head spoke volumes.

Thank You Christy.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
My problem with the preview comment to Erica is that it was to Erica. I believe that Kendall would say all sorts of things to Zach, I just don't believe that she would say to her mother "my husband, the man I'm raising 2 kids with, just walked out on me but thats ok cause I'm done." Even if you are done, and I obviously don't think she is, the logistics of separating are a nightmare so why would you be so nonchalant with your own mother. Anyway, I just think people say things in the heat of the moment but they don't expect the person to walk out in the middle of the fight - it's frustrating to have someone walk out on the discussion. She didn't seem frustrated. The tone of the preview was "husband just walked out but that's ok cause now it's just me, my deaf son, my preemie, and my fears of former bff who is out there plotting against me, but hey it's all good cause I dealt with that problem husband of mine"

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I knew today would be bad, but it was worse than anything even I could have imagined! I'm still in shock at Kendall's insanely vicious treatment of Zach today. Watching her attack him with such cutting cruelty felt like a physical assault - and, IMO, she expressed it with much more intensity than any love or affection she's ever shown him. And I'm not blaming this on Greenlee propping - because as Zach said - this is what you do. I've seen her turn on Zach too many times before when the chips were down and I've seen her be insanely obsessed with Greenlee for too many years not to find it totally believable.

I loved it when Zach expressed his frustration and pain by banging the chair against the floor - I'm surprised it didn't go through the floor.

AMC 11/13/07 [10.83]

And as if that weren't bad enough...sounds as if Zach is still Eatdirt's father.

Tad and Hannah [4.55]

Thank you for the video Christy.Big HUGS.Loved that too banging the chair against the floor,scared me.lol.Yes,surprised it didin't go through the floor.Poor Zach.he sure didn't deserve that from Kendall.Was all hard to watch.And as always TK was BRILLIANT.He always makes you feel his pain.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Kendall is done with Zach???  Well, he should be so lucky!!  I know I am done with her.  I have given her the benefit of the doubt many, many times because Zach wanted her, but no more.  I realize that we all lash out at  those closest to us, but Zach is the ONLY PERSON she EVER lashes out at and I have hat it.  IMO Kendall has NEVER loved Zach the way that he loves her and that is sad.  He needs someone better.  Someone who can handle conflict and trouble.  Kendall has never been able to do this.  I knew today's show was going to piss me off, but not as much as it has.

The one saving grace???  TK's excellent performace.  I knew to expect that too.

Thanks for the clip Christy.

June
paperwaster

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 
All I could think of during Kendall's daitribe today was where did I put my tranquilizer gun?

TK and AM did a great job with what they were handed today. I feel sorry for AM and the regression of Kendall TK was spot on with Zach today. He absorbed as much as he could and then walked away.

Why do I think that Hannah isn't telling Tad the truth about her relationship with Sr. ?

I felt as if there was a scene missing today. I expected Zach to walk up on the recovering JR instead of someone I've never seen before. Once again the writers dropped the ball on that one.

Can't wait to see what TK will give us next.

Norma

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:

I love your insight!!  Thanks once again for stating things I too see.

Thanks Christy for the wonderful work on the videos.  I hope Cathy is feeling better, I've been thinking of her.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Kendall is lashing out at Zach because when she is frustrated she always takes it out on the one who loves her the most.  She knows he'll forgive her because of how much he loves her.  I'm sure she'll be more frustrated in the next few weeks.

On Hannah and Tad -- when she found out he and Adam were anything but friends, she decided to play the sympathy card.  She kept calling herself a whore so Tad would think she thought so little of herself.  She's lying.  I don't believe Ethan is Zach's son.  She tried to make it look like he was, hoping to keep Tad in her favor.  She admitted working for both Zach and Adam.  She also claimed to only be working for Adam because he is blackmailing her, yet she said she would not give the address where Greenlee is to Zach.

IMO she's working her own agenda, not for Zach or Adam.
RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Okay, just watched the full episode at home.  Kendall, If your are so done with Zach, I'll take him.

Zach is so hawt even when angry!
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Thanks for the clip, Christy.

Zach to Kendall:  "Are you trying to piss me off?  'Cause you're doin' it!"

You're DOIN' it to me too, Kendall!!  The change of expression on Zach's face when Kendall mentioned the BO...made my heart break.  Will anyone in PV EVER let that go??

As hard as today's show was to watch, kudos to TK and AM for outstanding (as usual ) performances!

As for Tad and Hannah---I agree with those of you who think that Hannah is lying.  Her excuse for sleeping with ACS?  Come on!!  Why would Zach even CARE?  He WOULD however, CARE, if Ethan were his BROTHER instead of his SON ( I use that term loosely ).  Now that's something Adam could blackmail her with.  Not simply the fact that she had the unbelievably poor judgement to "do" ACS.

Has anyone else noticed that since Zach and Kendall had their little evening of Redwing delight on the leather sofa, that everybody else in PV has to do it on a leather sofa, too??  ( Ryannie,Graiden...*hurl* )

Looking forward to the great performances I know TK has in store for us.  Hang  in there, ladies!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Christy, thanks for the Zach clips and the Hannah/Tad clips. Wow! I cannot believe my recorder failed today. Aaarrrgh!
Kendall may not have had a dagger, but she stabbed Zach in the heart just the same. 
 As far as Hannah goes, the writers are going to have to work harder than that to get me to believe a one-night stand with ACS (after she was pregnant) would give Adam that much power over her. (Why would it bother Zach- he already knows she shot ACS; he's got to suspect she had a really strong reason for that.) I don't think Tad would buy it if he knew she'd shot ACS.
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
I knew that Kendall was cruel and I knew that this was coming, but I never expected her to be THIS cruel to the man, no, ONLY man who has ever been there for her no matter what she did!  I have never been this angry with Kendall for the vicious way she spoke to Zach today.  The worst thing is that Zach has probably forgiven her for every hurtful thing she said to him.  He didn't deserve to be treated like this, and there are NO excuses for what she said to him either.  When he said, "Always only you" to Kendall and it meant nothing to her, that was IT for me!  Kendall has turned into the female Ryass when she said MY CHILDREN, and I was so glad when Zach corrected her with OUR CHILDREN!!  She doesn't deserve to kiss Zach's feet even though she should!  She doesn't deserve a man like Zach period!!  I loved it when Zach slammed that chair on the floor and left!  Brilliant acting by TK!  His face spoke volumes. It always does.

Thank you for the clips, Christy!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
OK, so I had a BIG exam yesterday and took today off so since I've been studying night and day, I haven't been watching sooo...(is this going anywhere?)...today I watched all of my TIVO'd episodes, one after the other, and just finished watching today's episode.

By watching them all in a row, it was VERY obvious (at least to me) that Kendall has been building up to today's big snap.  Rather than seeing what she did today as vicious and cruel by intention (although her words were both), I saw her at her absolute maximum stress level when she was insisting that they stay at the hospital to protect the boys, then go over the edge today.  It was really painful to watch her pain become manifested as anger and blame and even more painful to see that pain directed at Zach.

Of course she owes him the BIG apology, but at the same time, I do believe that she is in dire need of some professional help at this time.  She has gone wayyyyy past where Zach and Erica can help her.

And of COURSE I have to add that I think she might have been talked down earlier if RYASS had not barged in and given her the big guilt trip.  Why can only Zach and Erica remember right now that although she didn't do it THIS time, Greenlee did if fact kidnap Spike and cause his temporary and permanent injuries!  Ugh - - - the whole Ryass forgiving her and not really caring that she hurt Spike is making me sick.  Greenlee and Aidan being happy together and in love right now is making me sick as well.

OK, that's all except that I truly believe (even though I don't watch other soaps) that TK is Emmy-worthy this year!  Great job, Big Daddy! 

Kathy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan
When Kendall tore into Zach today I could only think one thing.

You Are Yelling At The Wrong Person!
Everything she said from you started this to the implications of him controlling her were long overdue words to Ryan the Sainted One.

It crushed me to have her say them to the only person who stands behind her no matter what.

TK was superb! Each raise of the eyebrow or turn of the head spoke volumes.

Thank You Christy.

Jan, you bring up a very interesting point.  Kendall has a self image problem and that is why she reverts back to people that are her abusers like Greenlee and Ryan. She is like an abused wife who in most instances comes back to her abuser. Thus she does not see Ryan and Greenlee as the ones who have actually caused the present crisis. They in fact are responsible for Zach having to resort to the BO to save Kendall from being hurt. Zach has always treated Kendall with love and respect. He is her safe place and that is why  I will even go as far as to say that Kendall  does not believe that she deserves Zach's love. Thus when she feels guilty and stressed she pushes him away as she did today and as she did after finding out about the BO.

I wanted their conversation to be more analytical of both their feelings.  Instead we got a quick confrontation, interrupted by crap that could have been given on another day. Their conversation should have been much longer and less of a plot device to lead into what is to come.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #26 

Hey Kendall -- see you next Tuesday!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Kendall is CERTIFIABLE.  She needs to have a padded cell next to JFAP....Although we knew this was coming, it is still painful to watch..Kendall, if she does not learn from this OUTBURST, is doomed to repeat this BEHAVIOR...She always takes her ANGER out on the WRONG PEOPLE..... I agree with the poster that said "today's outburst should have been given to Ryass--three years ago"

Thanks for the clip........

Kendall digusted me today...........
MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Hey Kendall -- see you next Tuesday!

I thought you were unavailable--I was just thinking to myself that you would have expressed all the ANGER I feel for Kendall today PERFECTLY.......
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:

Diva, you summed up my thoughts perfectly.
There is no way that I believe Hannah's story.  The woman has been lying ever since she came to town, why would I believe her now?

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #30 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntinette
...As for her comment to Erica, that was a knee-jerk reaction and even though the thought was there, it shouldn't have been vocalized -even to a Mom who wouldn't repeat it.  

ITA!  Those words were harsh...and I believe it is a huge anvil for what is to come "he can stay exactly where he is...".  She is going to feel very guilty for everything she said to Zach...as she should.  I happen to love Kendall, but I did not like her very much today.

From the previews, I wonder if Erica is going to be the one to bring her around...make Kendall realize that everything she was blaming Zach for can be said about Kendall herself.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinKaye4Life
I thought you were unavailable--I was just thinking to myself that you would have expressed all the ANGER I feel for Kendall today PERFECTLY.......

I haven't been able to be around much lately because of a time-consuming family emergency but (hopefully) it is being resolved, and I couldn't not comment on today's show -- but I couldn't improve upon the anger expressed here against Kendall. BITCH.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 

After watching again and giving this some more thought, I have a few observations.

I'm not so sure that Kendall even knew what she was saying today. We have been watching her slowly but surely fall apart, and I think today was the culmination of all that. Zach saw that and was trying to talk her down, but he has been stretched almost to the breaking point himself. Zach did the only smart thing, he walked away before it got worse. In most relationships, there is one person who goes a little crazy from time to time, and the other usually does just walk away until they both have time to cool off. In that context, I thought they were both very believable and realistic. They were, at least to me, behaving the way real couples do. I felt very cheated that their scenes were so short to give more airtime to characters that are far less interesting. But I thought that as usual, they did break our hearts because the two actors are so good, and play so well off each other.

As far as Hannah's little story, I still don't buy it. When Tad mentioned Alexander showing up again, she said something about, "I just didn't say anything to him." HUH????? She went to the jail to see him, and they had quite a conversation. I am even less convinced now that Zach is actually Eatdirt's father. The lying, self-proclaimed whore saying so is far from proof in my eyes. Her story today was her playing Tad, just like she is playing Adam, and thinks she is playing Zach.

One thing that makes absolutely NO sense to me is why Zach has Josh and Hannah looking for Greenlee. Zach has men for that, and he sure as hell doesn't trust Hannah. I can only conclude that he is up to something that we don't know about yet. Could it be as simple as him throwing Josh and Hannah together in a stressful situation, hoping she will crack and tell Josh what she is really up to? That's my best guess.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #33 

Thanks for the clip Christy!  It sure helped prepare me watching your clip first before watching live.  How quickly she forgot all the things she did behind Zach's back.  I'm hoping for some great scenes from Erica supporting Zach.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
I agree Ann.  After watching it again I know Kendall said things because she has definitely reached her breaking point (and who can blame her for that) and you always take it out on the one you love plus I think she's very scared about what GB might do and about going to jail herself.  I also think Zach has reached his breaking point (TK played it so well) and we saw that in his anger with the chair.  It's rare that he gets so upset in front of his wife but you could see he was at the boiling over point and, unlike Ryass, walked away rather than say something he would regret (I love the Mahn).   Once again the editing SUCKED big time and, of course, we get very little of Zendall even though we're not going to see them together for a while (so typical of TIIC).  Of course we did have to have a Gaidass love scene.  Do you realize this couple has had more sex in a few months than Zach and Kendall in a year.  Unfriginbelieveable.

I thought it was one more stupid plot point in having Josh and Hannah look for GB.  WHY?   It makes no friggin sense and this is the problem with this show.  Zach has "MEN" and he would call them first we all know that.

I do believe Hannah is lying because it would not bother Zach that she slept with his dad but when she slept with him and the timing of her pregnancy would bother him very much and make him question who was the father of you now who.
Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Another immaterial point that Hannah brought up was that the info would hurt Tad..  WTH??  At the time that Hannah was doing the Cambius 2 for 1, she didn't know Tad, Dixie or for that matter, Tad and Dixie didn't know each other, so why would it hurt him?  It had nothing to do with anything.

I agree, Ann, and have also felt that Kendall has been heading for a breakdown since before Ian was born.  The unrelenting push, push push.  There were many times that Zach was telling her - you're pregnant, slow down - take care of yourself and she was unable, not unwilling, to do so.  I like Kendall, she is fighting to stay out of a dark place and is losing the battle.  There is nothing more helpless than being a secondary victim of a loved one who has emotionally crashed and burned.  You are unable to help someone you love who can no longer help themselves and it is really hard to accept that your absolute best isn't enough.  Lish and TK are outstanding.  The argument had no feeling of being staged.  I bet they were exhausted after.

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #36 

Thank you Christy, Thorsten and Alicia were outstanding today. We knew this was coming, but it hurt just the same.

Take care,
Enis, got to get to the next one.!!!!!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.