Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
4:27 PM PLEASE NOTE: I CHANGED THE LINK.
You're welcome.....

So...Zach considered having sex with Hannah, and Kendall understands. I always understood and it's a relief that Kendall did.

I'm starting to think though that Hannah isn't really obsessed with Zach the way she says she is. I don't think there's gonna be anything romantic between Hannah and Adam, either. I'm dying to know what her secret is.

No Zach in previews.

AMC 10/08/07 [17.38MB]

(WHEW - FINALLY! I was having so many connection problems I was ready to throw my puters out the door!)

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for doing that Christy.

I knew the reasons why Zach would give into Hannah.  I also knew the reasons why he didn't.  Love that the writers in this instant stayed true to the character of Zach. 

I am also glad they did the right thing with Kendall.  She knows and loves her man.  I agree with her, if Zach gets rid of Hannah it is because it is what he needs to do, not because his wife asked him too.  I love how Josh is now going to keep an eye on her LOL, right we will see how he does that.

I really don't want to mention the other part of the show because it totally grossed me out.  I watch daytime to get away from violence.  Lately AMC is giving CSI's a run for their money.  It was just cruel.

newbabe??? why oh why

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
So...Zach considered having sex with Hannah, and Kendall understands. I always understood and it's a relief that Kendall did.

I'm starting to think though that Hannah isn't really obsessed with Zach the way she says she is. I don't think there's gonna be anything romantic between Hannah and Adam, either. I'm dying to know what her secret is.

No Zach in previews.

AMC 10/08/07 [17.38MB]

(WHEW - FINALLY! I was having so many connection problems I was ready to throw my puters out the door!)

LOL..so glad you didn't have to throw you puters out the door.The visual had me ROTF. Thank you, thank you for all the care and (sometimes) trouble you go through for our entertainment. It is not taken for granted.

Now.....

I was pretttttieee damn glad Kendall understood too. What a pleasant surprise, that was. And the tirade toward Hannah afterwards...yeah baby.

Seems, my Joshua isn't just a pretty face after all!!

Could the secret be identity theft? Could this not be the Hannah Nichols, Z knew? Or, maybe her son died prematurely? Ethan wasn't really Z's?

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I too am very happy that Kendall trusts and believes in Zach. After all they have been through if she didn't trust him she should just pack it in. I also understand completely Zach thinking about giving in since Zach will always blame himself for what his father did but at least he is not letting it ruin his life or his happiness. I am glad that Kendall wanted to bbq Hannah (I don't want her that mature) and I am glad she let him make the decision about firing her (glad he wanted too).

I'm not to anxious to hear the big secret since I have no faith in these writers that it will be anything worthwhile.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

I thought that Hannah's s/l was all over the place. It is hard to tell how much of it is true and how much of it is manipulating Zach so that she can provide Adam with info about Cambias. Obviously Adam is blackmailing her about something in her past. My guess has always been that it has something to do with Zach's father, ACS. If she is being written as such a cunning business woman, (Adam's reference to her of not living up to her reputation), then why would she make such a stupid move as to reveal things to Zach that she knew would have her fired. I think the writers themselves have not made a decision of how to treat her character. Perhaps waiting for audience reaction.

Kendall today was IMO a class act. She fulfilled my faith in her maturity more than ever before and without losing her Kane genes.  I loved the fact that she let Zach know how she felt about Hannah, but did not demand that he fire her. I think that Zach was surprised at her initial calm reaction, but was reassured when he saw the Kendall that he fell in love with, feisty and spirited and not afraid to express her opinion. They have both arrived at a point in their relationship where trust has become a major factor of strength. Of course secrets are still looming in the background.

Interesting that Josh brought out his suspicions of Hannah, but Zach did not seem surprised at all. I think that is an indication that Zach didn't swallow all of Hannah's BS.

Of course it had to be written that Hannah would stay at Cambias and I am glad that it was at Josh's suggestion and that Zach had made the decision to fire Hannah even though Kendall asked him not to do it for her sake. I'm glad that Hannah is staying, because now it's getting more interesting as to what Adam has over her head.

Thanks Christy.

michellelynne

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Having problem with the download it keeps stopping around minute .  Am i doing something wrong?

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellelynne

Having problem with the download it keeps stopping around minute . Am i doing something wrong?

If you can't view it, right click and save to your hard drive.

Auntinette

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

We mustn't forget Hannah's motto:  Only tell a little bit of the truth to get by......

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Great post Diva! I agree with you.  I understand why Zach was momentarily
tempted, but didn't act on it.  I also appreciated Kendall's tolerance & understanding of it.  But glad she showed a little spunk.  Who wouldn't??  And have to say the lynching was awful & so like the Madden burial & so
gross.  Makes me cheer for Richie!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks for the clip Christy and for fixing the link!  Loved grownup Kendall today.  Hanging Richie grossed me out.  Why couldn't we have a scene with Zach holding Ian?  Would've loved that a whole lot more.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks for the clip Christy.  I'm sure happy that you have the patience to deal with computer problems, I know I sure don't!!

Hannah looked afraid of Adam.  What the hell could her secret be??  I'm going to bet that it is that Ethan was NOT Zach's son.  June
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Thanks for the clip Christy.  I'm sure happy that you have the patience to deal with computer problems, I know I sure don't!!

Hannah looked afraid of Adam.  What the hell could her secret be??  I'm going to bet that it is that Ethan was NOT Zach's son.  June

And I am going to pray to the soap goddess that you are right.  In fact I am lighting candles even as we speak.

I had no problem with Zach saying that he did think about granting Hannah's sick request, especially since we saw in the flashback that it wasn't something he spent any time considering.  It crossed his mind for a split second, he dismissed it, and told her no.  I think Kendall has handled this whole thing with dignity, maturity and class. I also think Zach was relieved when his feisty wife came back out. That is the Kendall he fell in love with and I don't think he wants her to lose her spunk for a minute.  Did Zach say "Wanna stay here?" right before Josh knocked?  I thought that's what I heard and after the little "Red Wings Jersey" exchange it seemed natural.
All in all, I thought it was a good day.  I can't comment on the rest of the show yet, and I'm not sure I can even watch it. I agree with Cindy, if I want all that violence I will watch primetime.

Thanks for the clip Christy, and for all the extra effort you went through today.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
4:27 PM PLEASE NOTE: I CHANGED THE LINK.
You're welcome.....

No Zach in previews.

AMC 10/08/07 [17.38MB]

Thank you so much Christy.Big HUGS.Love you. Sorry about your connection problems.I have wanted to throw my computer out the door too many times.lol.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I love that Josh caught on to Hannah. I think we're going to see a very interesting game of cat and mouse between Zach/Josh and Hannah/Adam. I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks so very much for the clips Christy! Now I can flip between DTWS and football and not worry about catching AMC on SoapNet.
luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Thanks Christy, sorry you had troubles feeding our addiction today.  We greatly appreciate all that you gals go through, even if we don't say it enough.

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Zendall today!!!  Both of them were so great.  Kendall handled herself so well, and I glad she did show some teeth - I think Zach was glad as well.  They are so damn hot together, just the way he took her hand and placed it over his heart - about makes mine stop. 

I agree with everyone else, the whole Ritchie hanging was absolutely repulsing.  Aiden is really disappointing me lately.  First GreenPee and now this.  YUCK!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
Norma

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I pretty much agree with everything said.  I have an idea on Diva's comment (If she is being written as such a cunning business woman, (Adam's reference to her of not living up to her reputation), then why would she make such a stupid move as to reveal things to Zach that she knew would have her fired.)...maybe Hannah is smarter than we are giving her credit for....it could be she sensed that Zach felt something wasn't right with her return.  What better way to throw him off than by admitting what she did....it would make one think "Ah, I knew it!"...but if (and I believe she was on the fence about this) she could make it past this and still be at Cambias, Zach would not be watching her every move so much.  She could get away with more because she would have admitted to a "reason" other than "helping him in his time of need".  This gives her more freedom at CI. 

I'm thrilled Josh felt this and shared it immediately with Zach as it makes their friendship better.  You could see the aknowledgement and thought of agreement(cudoos as usual to TK!!!) in Zach's face, when Josh stated he thinks there is more behind this with Hannah than just this "Zach" thing and it would be better to keep and watch her than to fire her now.

I wish I knew a special way to thank you Christy for all the time and trouble you go throught just to put these videos together.  THANK YOU  just seems like too little, but it's the only way I know to let you know how appreciated these videos are to me!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

I just had another thought . . . what if Ethan was not even Hannah's and he faked being a Cambias and Zach's real child is still out there??  Maybe a daughter.  I have always wanted him to have a daughter.  And this child would not be bent on revenge either.  I know about Ethan's DNA matching Zach's but you ladies are much more capable of explaining how this could work.  I think it would be a good storyline.  June

Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks so much for all the trouble you went to, Christy... it was a real pleasure to avoid the rest of the show.

I do know that there's only one thing that I want Hannah's secret to be. It probably isn't... I'm not usually that lucky in getting what I want... but until they reveal the secret to be something else, I'm going to hold onto the hope that it is (just like I do every single time there's even a faint glimmer that TIIC will buy a clue and do this.) We do know one huge secret of Hannah's and that might be all that it is. If Adam found out that she was the sniper that shot Alexander Sr. then that could be what he's holding over her head -- and since the theme of this show is "what you see is what you get" I'm expecting that's all it will be, even though it could be SO much more and better.

Hannah's story still doesn't make any sense... she had to know that Zach would fire her after she told him her pathetic story, which means that she probably wanted to be fired. She's not only trying to play Zach and Josh, she's playing Adam as well. No doubt her ultimate goal is ownership of Cambias, and taking her "rightful place" at its helm as successor to her son. Not too long ago Zach had to remind Hannah that Ethan was their son... and I am capable of grasping at the thinnest of straws if relieving Zach of the burden of parenting EatDirt is the end result.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Thank you so much for the clip, Christy.  I'm so sorry that you had to go through such hell to get this clip to us.  You are appreciated more than you know. 

I would love to know what Hannah's secret really is too!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Thank you for the clip Christy, sorry you had so much trouble with it (Murphys Law),  and that Kathy was out.

I wonder what Hannah's secret is, Adam wants to know where his money is, what will he do if he finds out, he cant just go and take it back.!!!! Can he?
Well, I suppose he can do anything being as this is a soap.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Thank you for the clip Christy, sorry you had so much trouble with it (Murphys Law),  and that Kathy was out.

I wonder what Hannah's secret is, Adam wants to know where his money is, what will he do if he finds out, he cant just go and take it back.!!!! Can he?
Well, I suppose he can do anything being as this is a soap.

Take care,
Enis

Enis, I really don't see Zach leaving any kind of trail to that money.  Adam knows that Zach scammed him and that he took the money back, but I don't think he will ever be able to prove it.  Personally I think Adam's comment about the money was just a red herring.  I would bet that Hannah's secret is that either she isn't really Hannah (Adam's emphasis on her name today has me even more convinced)....OR....that Ethan isn't Zach's son, but his father's and that Hannah and Ethan were scamming not only Zach, but the entire financial community...OR...both.
BTW I loved Adam today. Ice-cold threatening Adam is my favorite Adam, and David Canary plays it to perfection.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Today’s show was great. Back to a united Zendall. Watching the 2 of them interact together they seem so natural and like the show is getting back on track especially considering the other segments of the show. The depth of Growth Kendall showed in not jumping to wrong conclusion about her husband and the faith she showed in their union was refreshing for this genre. Josh appeared to be less of a boy toy today and more like a corporate executive.

As for the secret that Adam is hiding over Hannah. I have several theories:

1).Adam knows Hannah shot Alex Sr. and is holding it over her head.

2). He discovered Hannah was working with Alex during the Satin Slayer reign. Hannah showed she was an excellent shot with a Rifle when she shot Alex maybe she is the one who took a shot at Kendall on the Fusion roof top.

3). He found out that Hannah had been working with Alex Sr. after his supposed death to help torment Zach. Afterall he needed an excellent business person in order to make the amount of money he needed to live the lifestyle he enjoyed when he was supposedly dead.

4). She may have also been behind a possible biological material switch at the Madden fertility clinic at Alex ‘s behest. Thereby setting things right in the world and Spike is biologically Zach’s. That might be the reason why she was obsessed with Spike last time she was in town and why Alex Sr. kept referring to spike as his heir.

5). Maybe she tampered with the breaks on Kendall’s car thus ultimately causing Greenlee to go off the road . She may have been trying to get rid of Kendall, Spike and Ian (Zach’s children).

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Thanks, Christy...the clips are very much appreciated.
Roseann
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.