Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Greenlee Greenlee, Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee!

Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee?

Greenlee, Greenlee.

Greenlee Greenlee, Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee GreenleeGreenlee Greenlee, Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee GreenleeGreenlee Greenlee, Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee. Greenlee Greenlee GreenleeGreenlee Greenlee, Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee.

PS Zach deserves to have Kendall kiss his feet.

AMC 10/29/07 [14.07MB]
Preview

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
SPEW!!!

Kathy, now I'm afraid to watch.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks for the clip Kathy!  Ditto - what you said.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
So who will win the AMC Muchausen sweepstakes as the most martyred & misunderstood, most how-sorry-can-you-feel-for-them character? In thissss corner, we have Richie Novak...user of little girls and leukemia. In the other corner, we've got Greenlee, the Pearl Pureheart of her generation! The only thing that hasn't been done to her is being tied to the railroad tracks...and are we sure those weren't her leukemia drugs? Because having Kendall go after her with a gun (Zach cracked me up when he asked if she was going to hit Greenlee over the head with it), Erica & Adam teaming up with Mary Smythe's mother love in the mix, and Zach holding those eggbeaters over her head just ain't gonna do it for me. Sorry, AMC. (I don't give a rat's ass if Richie has leukemia either, BTW...but I think it's in even worse taste that B/E usually display to use this condition in such a way.) I really think Greenlee and Richie are just made for each other...somewhere off my screen.

Ya know, if Kendall lying through her teeth to Zach ain't gonna make me feel sorry for Greenlee, ain't nuthin' gonna make me feel sorry for Greenlee. Just give it up, AMC.

tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks Kathy for the clip.

"Hold on to me.  I'm not going to let you drop".  How do we clone this man??

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkpoetry

Vickie
I just said the same thing to a friend.. what we all need is for Zach Slater to be cloned!!  I loved his tender, caring moments with Kendall today & glad he was able to talk her down, altho' I fear it won't last.  And I also agree that there's way too much Greenlee & her egg basket.  Can we move on now?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for the clip Kathy.  The Greenlee show!  One more futile attempt to make me feel sorry for her, she will sacrifice her dream of little Laverys because she doesn't want Kendall to have Joonyer as partner?  She is mad at Joonyer for hurting Kendall, after what she herself did to Spike and Ian?  GMAFB! 
Joonyer's face must be really hurting, LOL.  First Zach twisting his ear, and then Greenlee slapping him, all in one day!  I don't know what Adam is going to ask of Erica for helping her.  I noticed Erica didn't mention her "grandsons" when she was talking about people she wants to protect from Greenlee

I wish Kendall had told Zach the whole truth!  But she did admit she is a crazy person, who has completely lost her mind.  Loved Zach's response of "yes and yes!"
"If you treat me nice, I will let you rub my feet!"  As if we will ever get to see something like THAT!  Kendall should kiss those feet, and rub them, and then may be give a full body massage.......... OK, I better stop right here!  Nothing like that will ever be shown on AMC.  Such moments are reserved for the breakout couple!

Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Ok I put on my hip boots to get through all the Greenlee shit.  Thanks for the warning Kathy and all I can say is..... where can I find me a Zach?   "I'm not going to let you drop"  (insert smile melting into a puddle) 

WHY KENDALL DON'T YOU TALK TO THIS MAN? 
There is nothing he wouldn't understand!

Thanks Kathy.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Thanks for the clips Kathy.  I don't think I have the engery to go home today and watch my DVR version.  Shitty Mondays should not end with the GreenSleaze show.  I'm much happier here, having watched the Mahn, and now dreaming of what parts I would like to rub. 

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
 for today.

(Love your post Kathy. ITA)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks, Kathy.  You're right about Greenme...ENOUGH already!  One bright spot in today's show, when Kendall realizes that it's Zach who meets her in the park instead of Greenlee---Spike:  "Uh-oh!"  His timing is impeccable!

Loved Zach "I won't let you drop" and "If you treat me nice, I'll let you rub my feet"

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkpoetry

Vickie

Mmmmmmm, yeessss....bootyful, AND he said it with a gun in his pocket....

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

ITA, way too much GREENME!   The return of Greenlee on the AMC canvas dictates everyone's  elses storyline.  It all revolves around her.  This storyline is no different than two years ago.  Zendall are supporting characters in the Greenlee wants to have a Lavery Baby.  This is take two... two years later.
But... Hey... I love seeing TK on screen.  Mere perfection no matter what shit he is given to say!  Hey, when is Ian coming home? 
And, yes, I would love to see a zeet scene.  But highly doubt the writers will give us one! 
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
How can anyone NOT love Zach?!?  Kendall is very lucky to have him and should do more than kiss his feet!

I am really so sick and tired of seeing the Greenlee and Ritchie show!  I don't care what happens to either of them.  Greenlee is a waste of space!  No wonder this show has such low ratings!

Earth to AMC writers:  Give the viewers what WE want to see!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the clips, Kathy!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Gera

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Ditto to all! So freaking sick of Greenlee and her "poor me, I'm such a victim" act. Whatever! I don't give a rat's ass about her, the magic eggs, or anything else that has to do with her.

On an upnote....that line from Zach today just made me melt.  He is so devoted, loving, sweet, yet so strong and masculine. Hey, that reminds me of somebody else....my hubby.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks for the clip Kathy!!  It was so refreshing to actually hear Kendall admit to Zach that he was the reason they had a family today.  I just love how patient he is with Kendall.  Great Zach day.

June
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Thanks for the clip Kathy, I wonder if Kendall really means it this time.!!!!
Zach is acting all cool, calm and collected, he doesn't get mad or raise his voice, he has such a calming effect. Oh, and that blue shirt again, I tried all summer to get a blue or lilac colored blouse or dress, everything was brown or black, just because I'm old doesn't mean I have one foot in the grave. Sorry got off topic. (I wonder if I could get that blue shirt from the studio when they've finished with it?).

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
After watching today's "All Greenlee's Embryos" I agree with you Kathy, but I will spare the space and not repeat that name so many times. 

Yes, Kendall should kiss Zach's feet and more.....for having saved her from yet another disaster. Kendall, even if your were just planning to plant the gun on Greenlee, you should at least have put some bullets in it to be make it believable evidence. I laughed so hard when Zach, after looking at the unloaded pistol, asked, "What were you planning to do, hit her over the head with it?"

Zach was so adorable with Kendall. He didn't believe one word out of her mouth trying to explain what she was doing in the park with Spike and a gun  waiting for Greenlee..... yet with his tender loving manner he managed to calm her down at least for a while. However, I'm sure that he knows only too well that whatever Kendall was planning is not over.

Love his words, "Hold on to me. I'm not going to let you drop."  Vickie, I so agree,  "How do we clone this amazing man?" 

Thanks Kathy.

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Thanks for the clip Kathy

Loved this great Zach day - Find me a Zach!!

Ande
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Greenlee Greenlee, Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee!

Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee?

Greenlee, Greenlee.

Greenlee Greenlee, Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee GreenleeGreenlee Greenlee, Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee GreenleeGreenlee Greenlee, Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee. Greenlee Greenlee GreenleeGreenlee Greenlee, Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee Greenlee.

PS Zach deserves to have Kendall kiss his feet.

AMC 10/29/07 [14.07MB]
Preview

Thank you for the video Kathy. ROTFL ,ITA way to much of what's her name.lol. I want her off my tv screen.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Find us all a Zach!!!

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Thank you Kathy, the Zen portion was perfect.    I have yet to watch the whole show. 

Daiva, your Halloween banner is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanela

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Find us all a Zach!!!

yes,please,lol.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Loved Zach today! That man really is too perfect. I believe the saying they broke the mold when they created him was literally made for him.

Loved that Zach is always there for Kendall trying to talk her out of her craziness (hopefully he doesn't believe her when she says she's given up her plans for Greenlee, of course he has an amazingly accurate bullshit meter so I doubt he has). There was just something about the way he said, "Kendall" when he dug the gun out of the bag that was a spot on husband tone! Gawd, I love him!!!!

Thanks for the clip, Kathy!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
paperwaster

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #25 
I completely agree with searose and the show has become All Greenlee's Embryos.

I don't want to clone Zach or TK they are both one of a kind, but they could hold a seminar or two. Just before Valentine's Day might be nice.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

In the other corner, we've got Greenlee, the Pearl Pureheart of her generation! The only thing that hasn't been done to her is being tied to the railroad tracks...

I would enjoy that scenario, especially if Dudley Doright...oops I mean St. Ryan, tripped and fell beside her just in time for the train to flatten them both.
(I didn't add a LOL because, frankly I am dead serious.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Okay today was a great Zendall day.  Today was a day when you realize again what makes this couple so damn special.  They connect perfectly and they are so like a married couple that it's hard to believe that they're not married in real life.

First of all I loved Spike's "uh-oh" when Zach walked up to them.  How perfect.  I also loved hearing his little voice in the background.

Loved Zach putting his arm around Kendall and reaching for the bag.

Loved his "Kendall?"

Loved how he told her to hold on to him and the scared look on his face (TK doesn't have to say a word his face says it all).

Loved how he brought her down patiently and with out yelling or belittling her.

Loved him talking about the future and coming home to a bottle of wine and talking about the kids (will we EVER see this)

Loved how they save each other (last time it was her with ACS).

The only thing missing today was the Zex (nothing new there).

Loved how this couple makes every other couple on this show so inadequate and even make the writers look good.

I do wish Zach would have told Kendall what he is planning.  Maybe that would have calmed her down.

There is no reason whatsoever to feel sorry for such a selfish, whinning bitch like GB.  She doesn't grasp what she has done because it's all about her.  At least with Babe AH made you feel that she genuinely felt sorry for what she did.  This actress shows none of that and the writers aren't doing a good job either.  Why would any viewer care about her is beyond me.  As for Aidan, they are writing him like a complete jackass.  I would feel more for him if he was torn about what he was doing but he doesn't.  A child was permanently injured and he could care less.

I do love Erica and Adam.  Their love/hate relationship is wonderful.  One minute they're enemies and the next they will help each other especially when it comes to their children.

Ryannie - boring, dull and who cares.  I am rooting for Ritchie and I hope he takes the jackass DOWN.  MCE's hair looks awful.

rita

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Quote:

Loved how he told her to hold on to him and the scared look on his face (TK doesn't have to say a word his face says it all).

He knows this is not Kendall. She knows it too. Her comments about there always being a setback that brings her right back to that night scream PTSD. She's not thinking and is still operating on pure emotion. He can't be angry with her, he knows she's lost.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

ITA.  Zach is the most compassionate man in PV, and his love for Kendall lets him have infinite patience and understanding when dealing with her craziness.  Besides, the Neanderthal St Lavery has done enough of yelling and belittling to last her 10 lifetimes!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.