Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Hmm, let's see. I have the choice of spending a glorious October afternoon at the lake on a picnic with my ruggedly handsome and promisingly electric-blue-clad hubby and darling baby son, or skulking in the park with my son, now deprived of Daddy Zach's expert knee-dandling and snack sharing skills, with a gun hidden in my bag waiting for Greenlee to show up.

It's official -- Kendall is certifiable.

AMC 10/26/07 [13.65MB]
(Zach was not in the preview...but hi, Zach!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Kathy and I agree about the stupidity of Kendall's refusing such a great offer from Zach. But she's a woman with a mission and the writers have no intention of giving us a nice Slater family afternoon together. She did however say "later" to Zach, but I'm sure we won't be shown that. That would be just too enjoyable.

OK. Cliff Hanger Friday. Since I do not believe that Kendall was going to shoot Greenlee in front of Spike,( the writers couldn't be that stupid), then I'm speculating that she had some sort of plan to set Greenlee up using the bag of Spike's clothing that Greenlee had bought for Spike. Kendall was wiping the gun of finger prints. Of course Zach is probably the one who sees her with it and assumes the worst and Kendall can't deny it without revealing her plot to him.

Kendall's plan might be to hide the gun among the clothing and to return the bag to Greenlee, who will probably take it to her apartment and never think of looking inside. When the time comes and the apartment is searched by the police and her computer is checked it will be evidence of her intent to kidnap Spike.

That's my take on what is happening in the park.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I hear ya Kathy!  I would cancel a gzillion play-dates/appointments/meetings/interviews/get-togethers/anything and everything for an afternoon with ruggedly handsome and promisingly electric-blue-clad hubby.  Yesterday, I mentioned two of Kendall's stupidest actions, may be THIS should be on the top.  She has been blowing off Zach's offers ever since NYD 2006.  Stupid, stupid girl, LOL.

If I hear Greenlee say one more time that Zach took away her chance to be a mother, I will scream so loud, they will hear me in PV!  Whoever writes the dialogs has no clue about the history of the show.

Thanks for the clip, as always!  Can't wait to see what Zach says on Monday

TKfan144

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thank You for todays clip Kathy.

WOW, three days of Zach in a blue shirt and a "Come Play With ME".  What more could anyone ask for.
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Maybe Erica should be consulting Adam about committing HER daughter along with Greenlee to a sanitarium.  Kendall has totally lost her mind!  She's very lucky that Zach will protect her and prevent her being taken to jail or worse.  I still can't get over her refusal to spend a lovely afternoon with Zach and Spike choosing to get revenge on Greenlee instead!

Thanks for the clip, Kathy.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
That's an excellent take Diva and you should be writing this.

Kathy the writers would NEVER give us that picnic because it would mean additional screen time for Zendall and family and we have to have Ryass spitting on everyone and GB bitching about how Zach destroyed her life.  This is after all what's bringing in those great ratings. 

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

Kathy the writers would NEVER give us that picnic because it would mean additional screen time for Zendall and family and we have to have Ryass spitting on everyone and GB bitching about how Zach destroyed her life.  This is after all what's bringing in those great ratings. 

That picnic would also give the Slater family some outdoor fun time, and we know that is all reserved for the other couples in town.  You know them...the McBoresomes, the McDisgustings and both sets of McPerverteds.
Diva, I think your assessment is right as to what Kendall is up to. I also loved Zach's comments about Spike drinking his beer and Kendall's sewing abilities. LOL
The bastards didn't give us any Zach and Kendall in the previews because they know that ending the show the way they did will have us all tuning in anyway.

Thanks for the video Kathy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Well I can see that at least we're all on the same page, or should I say that like minds, etc?  ITA Kendall is off her trolley if she doesn't wanta "play with
Zach", as he suggested!!  OMG, can I be Kendall?  Oh my, the things I would
do.  Well, back to the show. .. I really thought she was planting the gun so
that Greenlee is set up, along with the clothes, but not sure now if that's where they're going.  I could tell that Zach didn't believe her story for one second & I think he will be following her to the park.  I guess things are being
set in place now for the upcoming explosion.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

That picnic would also give the Slater family some outdoor fun time, and we know that is all reserved for the other couples in town.  You know them...the McBoresomes, the McDisgustings and both sets of McPerverteds.
Diva, I think your assessment is right as to what Kendall is up to. I also loved Zach's comments about Spike drinking his beer and Kendall's sewing abilities. LOL
The bastards didn't give us any Zach and Kendall in the previews because they know that ending the show the way they did will have us all tuning in anyway.

Thanks for the video Kathy.

Ann I love your collection of names .... McBoresomes, the McDisgustings and both sets of McPerverteds. LOL

jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Hmm, let's see. I have the choice of spending a glorious October afternoon at the lake on a picnic with my ruggedly handsome and promisingly electric-blue-clad hubby and darling baby son, or skulking in the park with my son, now deprived of Daddy Zach's expert knee-dandling and snack sharing skills, with a gun hidden in my bag waiting for Greenlee to show up.

AMC 10/26/07 [13.65MB]

Uh-huh...more evidence to the theory that her need for revenge is greater than her love for Zach. Closure is one thing, obsession another.

Zach dahlin'...NONE of us can understand why this chile would give up a nanosecond with you for anyone.....muchless that troll.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Just thinking, does that "jumping in the leaves" remind anyone of the P/M leaf-fight?  

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

Ann I love your collection of names .... McBoresomes, the McDisgustings and both sets of McPerverteds. LOL

Thanks Diva.....LOL

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
ITA with all your posts and analysis.  Ann, your names make me laugh. 
How on earth could Kendall say no to McRugidlysexy?!?!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

AMC 10/26/07 [13.65MB]

Thank you for the video Kathy.Big HUGS.Yep,a no brainer. Kendall,Kendall,Kendall.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Just thinking, does that "jumping in the leaves" remind anyone of the P/M leaf-fight?  

yes. I LOVE Selma's avatar.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Oh my goodness, what is Kendall thinking, as soon as I read "glorious October afternoon at  the lake" I thought of the booksigning. I would certainly cancel a play date to go to the lake with my husband.  I think Kendall is having a nervous breakdown.  Thank you so much for the clip Kathy.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

That's exactly what it is, searose.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

paperwaster

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 
I agree with you all. If Kendall doesn't want to go and play with Zach and Spike in the leaves I will.

My son had an early release yesterday and walked in just as Kendall was putting the gun into the diaper bag and said, "Is that Kendall? She has turned into a crazy lady, Zach needs to do something about that."

Today he walked in and said, "She has totally lost her mind."

Thanks so much Kathy for the clips and comments, both made me laugh.
Puppetwrangler

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
 Thanks for the clips, Kathy.
Kendall might have been  more believable if she said she had to stay home and watch this really gorgeous guy on TV- although my husband doesn't buy that one  either.
Two things I noted on today's show. 1) JR seems to have learned something from Zach. He pointed out to Adam that Zach could have burned down the Chandler house rather than return it to Adam after he had made his point.
2) Erica went to Adam for help in doing something really heinous because he was the " most hateful man she knew". Does this mean that she really  does have a better opinion of Zach?
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler
Kendall might have been  more believable if she said she had to stay home and watch this really gorgeous guy on TV- although my husband doesn't buy that one  either.
Two things I noted on today's show. 1) JR seems to have learned something from Zach. He pointed out to Adam that Zach could have burned down the Chandler house rather than return it to Adam after he had made his point.
2) Erica went to Adam for help in doing something really heinous because he was the " most hateful man she knew". Does this mean that she really  does have a better opinion of Zach?

I think if Erica needed help in carrying out a "heinious" act, she would have had much better luck approaching a Lavery. Ryan or Jonathan are much better suited to "heinous" than Adam. IJS.

Thanks Fil!
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetwrangler
Kendall might have been more believable if she said she had to stay home and watch this really gorgeous guy on TV- although my husband doesn't buy that one either.
Two things I noted on today's show. 1) JR seems to have learned something from Zach. He pointed out to Adam that Zach could have burned down the Chandler house rather than return it to Adam after he had made his point.
2) Erica went to Adam for help in doing something really heinous because he was the " most hateful man she knew". Does this mean that she really does have a better opinion of Zach?

I don't think JR has learned anything from Zach - I think JR was just trying to show up Adam. I did enjoy their conversation though - b/c it showed how powerful Zach is to Adam - and as hypocritical as it was (Adam accusing Zach of demanding JR's immortal soul in return for bankrolling him (like JR has one!) and rating Zach as one step above the Prince of Darkness just proved how hypocritical Adam is - although Adam is one of the very few characters who can get away it with IMO) - because I don't think Erica went to Adam because she has a better opinion of Zach...but because Adam has a track record in having people committed against their will - he did it to Dixie when she gave birth to JR. I guess Greenlee's storyline isn't stitched together from enough threadbare remnants from the recycle bin, now they're making her nuDixie as if she weren''t already unbearable enough.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

I don't think JR has learned anything from Zach - I think JR was just trying to show up Adam. I did enjoy their conversation though - b/c it showed how powerful Zach is to Adam - and as hypocritical as it was (Adam accusing Zach of demanding JR's immortal soul in return for bankrolling him (like JR has one!) and rating Zach as one step above the Prince of Darkness just proved how hypocritical Adam is - although Adam is one of the very few characters who can get away it with IMO) - because I don't think Erica went to Adam because she has a better opinion of Zach...but because Adam has a track record in having people committed against their will - he did it to Dixie when she gave birth to JR. I guess Greenlee's storyline isn't stitched together from enough threadbare remnants from the recycle bin, now they're making her nuDixie as if she weren''t already unbearable enough.

I agree that Adam does think Zach is very powerful, which gives Zach an importance to Adam that very few others have ever achieved. To me that is huge, because it cements the fact that Zach Slater is now THE force to be reckoned with in Pine Valley. I really believe the last person that Adam considered powerful, and a worthy adversary was Palmer, in fact I think Palmer is the only other person Adam ever gave any importance to. I also have to feel sorry for Adam on one point. The master of hypocrisy, deceit and manipulation deserves so much better in a son than the sleazy little weasel that Dixie whelped.

I totally agree with you about them making Greenlee the nuDixie. That is another huge strike against her in my book, not that she needed anymore help in that department.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Yeah, Adam is definitely respecting Zach.  Loved it when he told JR,
"And he'll eat your pancreas!"   Zach is the top dog for sure!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

I totally agree with you about them making Greenlee the nuDixie. That is another huge strike against her in my book, not that she needed anymore help in that department.

If she is a replacement of Dixie....well I have some peanut butter pancakes waiting for her. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

If she is a replacement of Dixie....well I have some peanut butter pancakes waiting for her. 

You Go Giirl!!!!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.