Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Zach and Annie had another "calm before the storm" today. Funny because just when Kendall was telling Greenlee that she hoped maybe one day Greenlee would have children of her own, the storm that had been threatening all morning really began to whip the trees outside my window into a frenzy and pelt them with rain. A sign?

Zach presenting Annie with The Ballyhoo of My Life: The Story of Freaks, Fakers, and Family -- "The story of a man abandoned by his family so he joined the circus and that's where he found the family he really wanted" -- written by a friend of Myrtle -- boy, do I feel cheated out of the scene where Zach and Myrtle must have discussed that. But the Zach/Emma/Spike reunion kind of made up for it.

Enjoy!

AMC 10/19/07 [14.55MB]
Preview

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

zach is so kind and thoughtful and always there for everyone. But who is ever there for him. I don't understand the writing

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for today's clips, Kathy!  I LOVE watching Zach when he and Annie get together.  I'm so glad they're friends.  I miss seeing Zach with Myrtle, and I hope that EH will be back very soon.  Zach can really use Myrtle right now!

I can't stand Aiden and I think he and Greenlee make a perfect couple!  I wish that we were well rid of them too!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

TKfan144

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Kathy for todays clip.

Nobody shows compassion /concern like Zach.  I sure wish I had a Zach in my life right now. I agree, would have loved to see Zach and Myrtle, it has been way too long.

I am so frikin sick of Greenlee, I could puke.

Have a great weekend.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the video Kathy.  I would also have loved to see Zach and Myrtle discussing her friend's book.  Of course I would love to see Zach and Myrtle discussing anything again
Just a couple of other thoughts:
Annie...."And then Ryan came into my life."......Did Zach roll his eyes just a bit? I know I rolled mine. Poor delusional Annie.
Greenlee......"I can't keep letting you beat me up as part of your healing process." Hellooooo...Kendall has the RIGHT to beat you to death you insufferable pathetic baby maiming bitch.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Yes I saw Zach roll his eyes, tho' very subtly at Annie's Ryan praise.  I, too,
wish we'd get Myrtle in a scene with Zach.  That'd be such a treat!  Zach looked hawt today!

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Loved the Zemma moment and would love to see more of Zach with Emma. Damn! So near and yet so far from a Zian scene.

Isn't it funny how Myrtle's circus experiences sound fascinating and yet even with Ryan's clown nose obsession she's never discussed them with him. (Of course, Ryan's idea of deep reading material is Dynamite Kiddo comics.)

P.S. OK- Ava DOES look like a toothbrush. That made me LMAO even though it was JR who said it.

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
OMG, I saw the rolling of the eyes, too!  ROTFLO!!! 
I am so glad Zach has a friend in Annie. 
Cheri

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy! I made the mistake of trying to watch it live on my rare day off of work... BIG mistake. Your clip is SO much more enjoyable!

I really enjoy Zach and Annie's friendship (although I still wish we'd seen Annie's apology to Zach on-screen for her over-reaction to the news that Zach had caused the blackout). What a nice interlude... definitely the calm between storms, Kathy.

Picky, Picky:

All of this is taking place at night, yet Greenme shows up at PVH to speak to a fertility expert? Even if she had shown up during business hours, they are not going to make time for her to just waltz in and start asking questions. She should try visiting the medical library during the day or making an appointment with the fertility expert... she desperately needs a second opinion on Madden's diagnosis anyway. (And someone needs to remember that Greenme can have a baby... just not Ryan's. I'm so sick of hearing the whiney one complain that Zach took away her children... the last I checked, everything that happened started with HER stupidity and impatience.)

Now, for my rare kudo to the show (for which TK gets credit because... well, because I don't want to give it anyone else). Back in 2004, shortly after Zach arrived in Pine Valley, Maria was talking to Ryan -- defending her past relationship with Zach. In that conversation, she said that "he liked French-press coffee and not drip. You know, I knew that he wasn't really big into TV, but he would be yelling at a book if he got all riled up by it." (7/21/2004) On today's show, Annie poured Zach coffee from a French press and Zach presented Annie with a book that Myrtle had recommended -- very nice use of history (if unexpected from this sweat-no-details regime). Definitely the kinds of touches that TK would remember. LOL... we can even assume that Zach made the coffee while Annie was putting the kids down since there's been a running gag that Annie makes lousy coffee and a French press requires more finesse than even your top of the line automatic.

Thanks, TK... it's very nice to see a scene with all the little stuff remembered as well as the big stuff... and thanks to you Kathy (and Christy and Gina) for all that you do every day to supply my Zach/TK fix.

Kathy Brand for Headwriter of AMC NOW, before it's too late!

© 2009 -- DO NOT COPY THIS POST ONTO ANOTHER MESSAGE BOARD
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
All I can say is Thank You Kathy, Christy and Gina because this is definitely the only thing worth watching with regard to AMC.  

TK must break out in hives everytime he gets a script.
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

P.S. OK- Ava DOES look like a toothbrush. That made me LMAO even though it was JR who said it.

That was a good line....and I hardly ever, OK I never, like anything out of that sleazy little weasel's mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri

LOL... we can even assume that Zach made the coffee while Annie was putting the kids down since there's been a running gag that Annie makes lousy coffee and a French press requires more finesse than even your top of the line automatic.

The running gag about Annie's bad coffee, and Zach saying, "I like to cook" the morning that Ryannie showed up to insinuate themselves into the Slater's home, leaves little doubt in my mind that Zach made the coffee.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Zach is probably the only one that  knows where the kitchen is to Make the coffee!!!!

Ande
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
It is nice to see that Zach has found a friend in Annie.  However I still don't trust her. She has not apologized to Zach for having attacked him about the BO and accused him about being a criminal. Just wait until  she finds out about Greenlee's embryos. IMO she and Ryan will turn on Zach on a dime and run to comfort poor persecuted Greenlee.

Nice scene of Zach with Emma and Spike. However where is Ian? Ian has been relegated to being mentioned only in the script. We hear that both Zach and Kendall are going to see Ian, but only off screen I guess.  I hope that changes soon.

Thanks Kathy. 

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Zach and Annie had another "calm before the storm" today. Funny because just when Kendall was telling Greenlee that she hoped maybe one day Greenlee would have children of her own, the storm that had been threatening all morning really began to whip the trees outside my window into a frenzy and pelt them with rain. A sign?

Zach presenting Annie with The Ballyhoo of My Life: The Story of Freaks, Fakers, and Family -- "The story of a man abandoned by his family so he joined the circus and that's where he found the family he really wanted" -- written by a friend of Myrtle -- boy, do I feel cheated out of the scene where Zach and Myrtle must have discussed that. But the Zach/Emma/Spike reunion kind of made up for it.

Enjoy!

AMC 10/19/07 [14.55MB]
Preview

Thank you for the video Kathy.Big HUGS. Yes,Loved the Zach,Emma,Spike scenes.And enjoyed his scenes with Annie.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selma
Thanks for today's clips, Kathy!  I LOVE watching Zach when he and Annie get together.  I'm so glad they're friends.  I miss seeing Zach with Myrtle, and I hope that EH will be back very soon.  Zach can really use Myrtle right now!

I can't stand Aiden and I think he and Greenlee make a perfect couple!  I wish that we were well rid of them too!

Yes, Z & A chumming it up is all fine and dandy but doesn't make sense to me.  It never has since Annie called Zach "a monster" for zapping the power in PV and "destroying the hopes and dreams of so many women".    The writers never ever rectified this.   There wasn't one line between the characters that sealed an understanding and created a truce between them.  And now they're supposed to be as close as family gets???   These are careless inconsistencies on the writers parts.  But what else is new. JMO.

PS:   I love TK with the kids.....   Very sweet.  Spike turning away from Zach was great.  Kids are amazing.  They don't waste time and say it like it is. 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Where to start?  Who to start with? 
Ryan -- offering Richie a million dollars.  Where does all this money come from?

Annie -- I don't trust her.  She went off on Zach once before and has never apologized.  She probably will side with Ryan and Greenlee when they find out about Zach's plan.  I'm not sure who's the crazy one, Annie or Richie.

Aidan -- acts like Kendall is a criminal.  When he couldn't reach Greenlee yesterday, his "Kendall" was not friendly.  And today when he found her in Greenlee's apartment, the look on his face and the sound of his voice??  But then, he's Greenlee whipped.

Greenlee --"I can't keep letting you beat me up as part of your healing process."  Everything is about HER pain.  She can't see how much pain Kendall is in every time she looks at her own children, all because of Greenlee.

Everyone else isn't worth mentioning.
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks for the clip Kathy!!  As much as I like scenes w/ Zach and Annie, in everyone of them I think of how she freaked out when she found out about the blackout.  I still can't figure out why she reacted as if he had a gun to her head or something.

Love to watch Zach/TK with the kids.  June
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Thanks for the clips Kathy, Zach was great today, loved him with Annie, Emma and Spike. I did see that big "eye roll" at the mention of Ryan. I wonder if that was a TK thing or a script thing.!!!! I must get myself a French Press just in case TK answers my offer of a cuppa or coffee and jumps out the TV screen. Its funny because the other day Brian and I were looking at French Presses and thought it would be too much bother.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck

Quote:

Yes, Z & A chumming it up is all fine and dandy but doesn't make sense to me.  It never has since Annie called Zach "a monster" for zapping the power in PV and "destroying the hopes and dreams of so many women".    The writers never ever rectified this.   There wasn't one line between the characters that sealed an understanding and created a truce between them.  And now they're supposed to be as close as family gets???   These are careless inconsistencies on the writers parts.  But what else is new. JMO.

We really do have the writers to blame for this.  As much as I hated Annie when she went off on Zach calling him awful names for the Black Out, Annie was there for him when Ian was born.  I can't forget how wonderful and caring she was towards Zach while he kept a lonely vigil at Ian's side. So I have given her a pass for now.  Of course she might turn on him again when the Greenlee EGG story comes out but as I said, blame it on the writers.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachstruck

Quote:

We really do have the writers to blame for this.  As much as I hated Annie when she went off on Zach calling him awful names for the Black Out, Annie was there for him when Ian was born.  I can't forget how wonderful and caring she was towards Zach while he kept a lonely vigil at Ian's side. So I have given her a pass for now.  Of course she might turn on him again when the Greenlee EGG story comes out but as I said, blame it on the writers.

Selma,
Exactly!!!   I couldn't agree more. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Thanks for the clip Kathy!!  As much as I like scenes w/ Zach and Annie, in everyone of them I think of how she freaked out when she found out about the blackout.  I still can't figure out why she reacted as if he had a gun to her head or something.

I agree.  I don't particularly care for Zach/Annie scenes because to me they reek of propping, and I don't buy this newfound "We are Family" bullshit (***Pointer Sisters playing in the background***).   What I find utterly amazing is that Annie was so appalled by what Zach did (blackout), but she's not appalled whatsoever for sending her brother to prison for 10 years (although he only served 7, for those i-dotters and t-crossers) for a crime, which she herself has said, he did not commit, and whether he committed others is unknown at this time, but the fact remains that the one he served time for he did not do.  Another PV hypocrite to add to the list which keeps getting longer by the day.....Ryass, Tad, Aidan, Jonathan, JR, Greenlee, Jack, KWAK, Babe-Nu-and-Old - and the list goes on, but I'm sure you get my drift.  Its a sad day at AMC when I'm wanting McCrackpipe back.  At least there was a method to her madness -- she had her head up the Lavery ass.  What's these writers' excuse?

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

I agree.  I don't particularly care for Zach/Annie scenes because to me they reek of propping, and I don't buy this newfound "We are Family" bullshit (***Pointer Sisters playing in the background***).   What I find utterly amazing is that Annie was so appalled by what Zach did (blackout), but she's not appalled whatsoever for sending her brother to prison for 10 years (although he only served 7, for those i-dotters and t-crossers) for a crime, which she herself has said, he did not commit, and whether he committed others is unknown at this time, but the fact remains that the one he served time for he did not do.  Another PV hypocrite to add to the list which keeps getting longer by the day.....Ryass, Tad, Aidan, Jonathan, JR, Greenlee, Jack, KWAK, Babe-Nu-and-Old - and the list goes on, but I'm sure you get my drift.  Its a sad day at AMC when I'm wanting McCrackpipe back.  At least there was a method to her madness -- she had her head up the Lavery ass.  What's these writers' excuse?

Damn Sandi...I wouldn't go that far. LOL  
But, I do agree with you about Annie.  I have no doubt whatsoever that the minute she hears a whisper about the latest green eggs and ham saga, she will be the first one screaming for Zach's head on a platter. I think they set it up for her and Greenlee to be BFF's when they bonded at the Cumback while Emma was with Richie and Babe. When she does turn on Zach, and I'm sure she will, I will have zero sympathy for her when Ryan dumps her for Bitchlee, and that is just a matter of time.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #23 
I am sure that come November all of Pine Valley with perhaps the exception of Erica(I can't believe I'm even typing that.) is going to turn against the Slaters. Zach is the only one who ever seems to get any flack for what he does.  I'm sure that if Kendall gets committed everyone will blame Zach for that as well, instead of Greenlee. The way things are going in Pine Valley these days I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up with custody of both of Kendall's children.

Tad, Adam and especially Ryan can do whatever the hell they want with no repercussions. Now we can add Aidan to that list as well.

I like the fact that Annie and Zach get along, but everyone is right to say that it's totally inconsistent with the way Annie acted at Spike's birthday party. I also love that Emma loves Zach.

I too am convinced that Annie will turn against them.

I also had the feeling yesterday that some of the scenes that we have been getting between Annie and Zach might have been intended for Zach and Myrtle but with EH under the weather the writers chose the next likely candidate. Annie was that candidate because it seems as though the writers have abandoned Lily except as a prop for Ava, but I don't even want to get started on that one.
Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperwaster
I am sure that come November all of Pine Valley with perhaps the exception of Erica(I can't believe I'm even typing that.) is going to turn against the Slaters. Zach is the only one who ever seems to get any flack for what he does. I'm sure that if Kendall gets committed everyone will blame Zach for that as well, instead of Greenlee. The way things are going in Pine Valley these days I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up with custody of both of Kendall's children.

You are 100% right on this; it seems all we need to do is imagine the outcome we want the least and we can be sure that is how it will turn out.

Tad, Adam and especially Ryan can do whatever the hell they want with no repercussions. Now we can add Aidan to that list as well.

Even Josh got a free pass for what he did to Erica and to go back a little poor poor Ethan got oneAfter all anything done to Zach is not really a crime its just pay back for his past and future deeds.

I like the fact that Annie and Zach get along, but everyone is right to say that it's totally inconsistent with the way Annie acted at Spike's birthday party. I also love that Emma loves Zach.

They are cute together

I too am convinced that Annie will turn against them.

I also had the feeling yesterday that some of the scenes that we have been getting between Annie and Zach might have been intended for Zach and Myrtle but with EH under the weather the writers chose the next likely candidate. Annie was that candidate because it seems as though the writers have abandoned Lily except as a prop for Ava, but I don't even want to get started on that one.

Unfortuntely Annie cannot hold a candle to Myrtle but she is not getting any younger and we will need a replacement eventually. How I wish they would bring back Brooke. I think if given the chance she and Zach could have been wonderful friends.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

Paperwaster, I have to disagree with you about Adam. Adam has always had to pay for his dastardly deeds, not often pay legally, but morally. He always loses something in return for lying, cheating, etc. I think that is one reason Adam has always been one of the favorite "love to hate" characters on daytime. That and the fact that David Canary has the acting depth to pull it off.

I think you are probably right about them using Annie as a substitute for Myrtle, I just had never looked at it that way. I hope Eileen is able to come back soon, Zach needs Myrtle...and so do we.

ETA: Jan I agree, Brooke would have been the perfect confidante for Zach.  And I won't even go into my tirade against the idiot that decided to let her get away.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Ann ITA about Adam.  He may not have gone to jail but Adam has paid.  Ryass has NEVER paid and I think that's one of the reasons people are turned off by him.  Babe never truly paid although her child was taken away from her but the fans NEVER forgave her and even though she was forced down our throats (like Ryass is) the fans never truly cared for her.   The same thing is happening with GB.  If they wanted to redeem her they should have never injured Spike or had Ian born now.  Taking the child would have been one thing but him getting hurt and Ian being born is another.  If anyone can say this is no big deal it was an accident than they're idiots.  He didn't just scape his knee.  Spike will be deaf for life and, like Kendall said, poor Ian's had to fight  for his life everyday since he's been born.  Not to mention both boys being cut open.  How can people say that Kendall should just get over it.  Would they? 

I think the writers are costing AMC a lot of viewers by the path they've chosen and I don't think they're going to get them back any time soon.  Even Zendall fans are totally turned off by what's going on and are holding on by a thread because they love TK and Lish.  If they decide to leave, AMC will be gone.   I think  November sweeps will be the breaking point.  If Zach and Kendall are the ones who suffer and GB is the winner, AMC will be a big loser.  There isn't any character on that show worth watching other than Zach and Kendall (and we haven't gotten too much of them together lately) and the writers are clearly NOT writing for them.  Yes Kendall's on every day but she's used to prop other actors and the two seconds we get of Zach is ridiculous.  Viewers want to see them together (like during the ss s/l). It has been proven that when they are working together the ratings have gone up.  I don't think it takes a  rocket scientist to figure this out.
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Sandi I agree.  I don't like the Zach/Annie scenes for the very same reason. Though they are sweet and all of  us want Zach to have someone to talk to other than Kendall, IMO Annie is not the one. I know that we like to blame the writers when we feel that a character is being treated unjustly, but I think that if we give one character a writer break, than it would only be fair to give the same to other characters that we do not like. I have been guilty of that on numerous occasion and probably will be so in the future, since I have not to date been too happy with the new writers. However, IMO the fairest way to keep a level field is to treat each character as the writers are writing them and to defend or condemn them on that basis (excluding Zach).

Annie has not apologized to Zach for accusing him of being a criminal. Perhaps the writers have a reason for that and it may be that she is not the sweet person that she appears to be. As Sandi pointed out she is the same woman who sent her brother to jail by lying in court. She justifies that by saying that she wanted him to get psychiatric treatment, not real jail time. Why didn't she come forward and admit that she lied when she found out that he was sentenced to prison time? Seven years out of a man's life is
a very hard lesson. All we know about her brother's misdeeds are from Annie herself and it remains to be seen just how evil he is.

My opinion on Annie is still out. Just because she was there when Zach needed her with Ian does not a perfect woman make. Kendall at that time was written to obsess about Spike and we had to accept it, under protest by some of us, but it was considered to be in character. Now Kendall is being written as obsessed about Greenlee and unfortunately we have to accept that as in character. However in her defense, she is a wronged mother who believes that she is doing it to protect her children and her husband. I wonder what saintly Annie will do when she finds out about Zach's plot to get rid of Greenlee using her embryos as bait? So right now the only character on the AMC tapestry who IMO is a real trust worthy friend to Zach is Myrtle.

Myrtle where are you?

MinKaye4Life

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Sandi I agree.  I don't like the Zach/Annie scenes for the very same reason. Though they are sweet and all of  us want Zach to have someone to talk to other than Kendall, IMO Annie is not the one. I know that we like to blame the writers when we feel that a character is being treated unjustly, but I think that if we give one character a writer break, than it would only be fair to give the same to other characters that we do not like. I have been guilty of that on numerous occasion and probably will be so in the future, since I have not to date been too happy with the new writers. However, IMO the fairest way to keep a level field is to treat each character as the writers are writing them and to defend or condemn them on that basis (excluding Zach).

Annie has not apologized to Zach for accusing him of being a criminal. Perhaps the writers have a reason for that and it may be that she is not the sweet person that she appears to be. As Sandi pointed out she is the same woman who sent her brother to jail by lying in court. She justifies that by saying that she wanted him to get psychiatric treatment, not real jail time. Why didn't she come forward and admit that she lied when she found out that he was sentenced to prison time? Seven years out of a man's life is
a very hard lesson. All we know about her brother's misdeeds are from Annie herself and it remains to be seen just how evil he is.

My opinion on Annie is still out. Just because she was there when Zach needed her with Ian does not a perfect woman make. Kendall at that time was written to obsess about Spike and we had to accept it, under protest by some of us, but it was considered to be in character. Now Kendall is being written as obsessed about Greenlee and unfortunately we have to accept that as in character. However in her defense, she is a wronged mother who believes that she is doing it to protect her children and her husband. I wonder what saintly Annie will do when she finds out about Zach's plot to get rid of Greenlee using her embryos as bait? So right now the only character on the AMC tapestry who IMO is a real trust worthy friend to Zach is Myrtle.

Myrtle where are you?

I agree with the both of you....I am not going to give any character a break when it comes to Zach.....Annie is just as sanctimonious today as she was the night she stood in Zendall's home and called Zach a "Monster".....as for Annie being there for Zach when it came to Ian,,,my thoughts then was all she did was put her hand on Zach's shoulder, visited Ian-once, and told one of her Lameass fantasy stories...So, IMO, she has not done anything more than a person who was no more than a casual friend or business associate, or well wisher of  Zach's........

Zach is just to kind of a person to kick a mother when she is down...However, I'm not so nice...Annie and Ryan deserve each other,,they are both egotistical, lying, fantasy living, conniving, manipulators, whom I wish would limit their time with Spike.....Emma doesn't stand a chance......

zachstruck

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinKaye4Life
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Myrtle where are you?

I agree with the both of you....I am not going to give any character a break when it comes to Zach.....Annie is just as sanctimonious today as she was the night she stood in Zendall's home and called Zach a "Monster".....as for Annie being there for Zach when it came to Ian,,,my thoughts then was all she did was put her hand on Zach's shoulder, visited Ian-once, and told one of her Lameass fantasy stories...So, IMO, she has not done anything more than a person who was no more than a casual friend or business associate, or well wisher of  Zach's........

Zach is just to kind of a person to kick a mother when she is down...However, I'm not so nice...Annie and Ryan deserve each other,,they are both egotistical, lying, fantasy living, conniving, manipulators, whom I wish would limit their time with Spike.....Emma doesn't stand a chance......

I see all points here, but regardless, the writing is hideously inconsistent.  IMO, it makes the show look bad.......really really bad.   These actors, no matter what character they play, deserve better representation then this.  They do their part, the writers should do the same.

As far as Annie is concerned, I don't trust her a bit.  Never have, never will.   I was interested in her s/l for a while but that fizzled way.....quickly.   To be perfectly honest, I could not give a rats ass about any character, including Kendall, except Zach (and Stuart....I'll always love Stuart.) 

Gee, frustrated much???   Yes I am.  Ya see, "ANGST".......it's reeling me in. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Myrtle where are you?

Thanks Diva, great post. Now I've been thinking...Ann must be related to me in some way...LOL....but, when Annie first came on the canvas, she was running from her "pedophile" husband to protect her daughter, Emma, who was what, 4 at the time?  Other than Terry going after Lilly, who was a 17 year old (doesn't matter to me, pedophile nonetheless, just like Jonafuck), what proof do we have that Terry ever molested Emma, other than Annie's word?  I'm really wondering about Annie now.  First, she's running from what is allegedgly her pedophile husband, then (but before she came to PV and before Terry, because we didn't know this then) her parents alienate her by siding with her brother, who is allegedly the sociopath.  Again, all her word, and no proof.  Hmm......I'm not convinced at all that Annie is playing with a full deck. 

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 

You have some very good points Sandi.  We know nothing about Annie at all really.  Ryan believes her because she is a vessel for one of his holy offspring.  Zach seems to take what any woman says at face value, especially if she is an apparent victim, until she gives him reason to believe otherwise.   When Annie first came to town, Kendall did not trust her at all and only relented after Greenlee showed up.  Kendall knew instinctively that Greenlee was back to destroy their lives if she could and I think that deflected her distrust of Annie. So why does everyone else believe her stories?  Because Zach, Kendall and Ryan believe she is good, and for no other valid reason.
There are too many inconsistencies in her story to suit me, and my personal jury is still out on her. She turned on Zach and called him a monster in his own home, for no reason other than Greenlee's accusations. She took the word of the woman who disrupted her wedding and had her husband arrested right after the ceremony, over the word of the man who had welcomed her into his home, and into the life of the child he loves as if he were his own. At best, she is a two-faced little fool who can't make a decision or judgment on her own.  At worst, just what is she?

And Sandi, as I've said all along....are we sure you aren't my kid? LOL

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #32 

Quote:

How can people say that Kendall should just get over it.  Would they?

Especially since Greenlee came back to town seeking justice for something that happened two years ago. It's been three months for Kendall.
Quote:

At best, she is a two-faced little fool who can't make a decision or judgment on her own.  At worst, just what is she?

.......a manipulating liar who's perfected the role of the sweet and innocent victim because it gets her attention. I've said before tit's possible that Annie's story is probably true, but not accurate. All the events could have occurred just as she described them; with the minor change of switching Ritchie's and her roles.  Again, I ask under what circumstances did she know Di before coming to PV? There's a lot we don't know about her.

We also know NOTHING about what Greenlee did during her year and a half away. If she really wanted a baby all that time, why didn't she come back with one?

Barbara

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #33 

I know I'm late to the party and you probably have discussed this adnauseam, but I can't possibly read everything that is posted, so here is my question.  What is going on with EH?  Why hasn't she been on?  I so miss the Zyrtle scenes.  Hopefully EH will once again share the screen with TK.  Fingers crossed.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote by Sandi:
Thanks Diva, great post. Now I've been thinking...Ann must be related to me in some way...LOL....but, when Annie first came on the canvas, she was running from her "pedophile" husband to protect her daughter, Emma, who was what, 4 at the time?  Other than Terry going after Lilly, who was a 17 year old (doesn't matter to me, pedophile nonetheless, just like Jonafuck), what proof do we have that Terry ever molested Emma, other than Annie's word?  I'm really wondering about Annie now.  First, she's running from what is allegedgly her pedophile husband, then (but before she came to PV and before Terry, because we didn't know this then) her parents alienate her by siding with her brother, who is allegedly the sociopath.  Again, all her word, and no proof.  Hmm......I'm not convinced at all that Annie is playing with a full deck. 

Sandi---I don't think that Annie said that Terry had molested Emma---but she was on the run as a prevention from that actually happening-----I think because technically Emma wasn't his biological daughter, that fear would always have been with her. Kind of contradicts all this spewing about DNA not really mattering and embracing all kids as your own in one big happy farking family.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.