Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Kathy's under the weather (oh, to have Zach bring one a cup of tea!!!!)  and I'm having puter problems again so video is a little late.......I think we and our computers are just so fucking SICK of Greenlee that we just can't stand it.  Just shoot ME, Ryan.

AMC 10-12-07
[19MB]

No Zach in previews.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Christy.  My best to Kathy.  Hope she's feeling better soon.

I think even the computer can't stand this show (Gaidan, Ryass)  ENOUGH.   Would it have been too much for us to get a little Zex today.  Would it have been too much for Ritchie to shoot Ryass.

Have a great weekend. 
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Christy. I hope Kathy feels better soon.

You're not the only one having computer problems. I just lost the hard drive on my laptop that I have been using for editing and the Internet. I guess Greenlee and Ryan are lethal to computers, not just the audience.LOL

It looks like Kendall's obsession with punishing  Greenlee is sending vibes to Zach.  He looked real worried today when he saw her talking to the walls. At least we had both of them on our screens today.

I think that Greenlee is replacing Babe to be in our faces every single show. IMO all it is doing is making her more irritating than ever and I wish Zach and Kendall would get on with their revenge plots and get rid of her so that we can get on with the Hannah/Adam s/l. 

Thanks again Christy.

tkpoetry

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Christy.  I wish I could drum up some interest in other characters besides Zach and Kendall so I wouldn't be tempted to take a nap during the show, but I just can't do it.  It was nice to see them on today, but as usual they only got seconds per scene and everyone else got minutes.  I guess I shouldn't complain, at least they were on.  Looks like Zach may finish his conversation with JR Monday. At least that is something to look forward to. 

I hope Kathy is feeling better soon.

Vickie

Banner by Sam
"You are magnificent Kendall and everything I am, everything that is good in me is all because I had you. Always, only you."
Zach

My Zendall YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/tkpoetry

My Zendall Vimeo Channel:
http://vimeo.com/tkpoetry
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks Christy, and I hope Kathy is feeling better soon.  I think you and your computers may be suffering from "Greenlee Rejection"....I know I am.
I loved Zach lounging on the couch with Spike and then with Kendall.  They so look like a real life couple.  I swear they are the only couple on this show than can just have a normal family oriented conversation.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thanks Christy and I also hope Kathy is feeling better ...

what is it about computers? Mine well my e-mail has gone ker plunk and earthlink has been on the phone with me for hours!! and its still not right. so tomorrow the poor puter goes to the puter Drs for a checkup!!!  BUT the strange thing is that I also have an APPLE laptop and its fine and the e-mail is fine! I forgot how small it was!!! Oh well I want my pc to work too!!!

Ande
jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Mzz. Christy....

Just wuved the Lavery scam.....so riveting....so edgy...zzzzzz
Just wuved the Gaiden scenes......so riveting...so edgy....zzzzz
Just wuved the Java scenes....so riveting....so edgy.....zzzzzzz

Indeed, Christy.....just shoot me now.

Was Kathy sick before or after she saw the show????..hmmmm???

(Jaye...... sending some Z tea to Kathy)

susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Thanks for the clip. Everybody's comments on this thread are more entertaining than the show.
Hope Kathy feels better.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Kathy's under the weather (oh, to have Zach bring one a cup of tea!!!!)  and I'm having puter problems again so video is a little late.......I think we and our computers are just so fucking SICK of Greenlee that we just can't stand it.  Just shoot ME, Ryan.

AMC 10-12-07
[19MB]

No Zach in previews.

Thank you for the video Christy.I am sorry to hear Kathy is not feeling good,i hope so too that she feel lots better soon.Big HUGS to you both.Sorry about your computer problems again.Darn you Greenlee,go away,and take Aidan with you.
I know,Zach is the BEST.So funny when you said,just shoot me,Ryan.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks for the clip Christy, hope Kathy feels better soon. Kathy, dont hold your breath for that cuppa tea, I offer Thorsten tea or coffee nearly every afternoon and he ignores me.!!!! Imagine that, then he turns round and offers Annie and Kendall tea.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks Christy.  Kathy get well soon.

It really sucks when you watch live and you can't ff'd the show.  Can someone tell me why I should care about what is happening to Ryannie cause I don't.  I'm sorry I'm not feeling that s/l at all.zzzzzzzzz

Java is another s/l I didn't care about I hate both Ava and Jonny boy!  Please have them blow up

Graiden..Ick they need to go also.

So what is left of today's show.  Oh I know Zen.  What can I say even them at home talking is more riveting then anything else on that show.  I loved the Cheerios eating kid.  He is so cute, really both of them.  I saw Zach steal a few morsels.  Loved the ending kiss and butt slap.  The easy way they go through a scene is just great.  I hope Kendall's revenge plot works but like Zach Kendall will lose. Greenlee will become yet again the victim. ugh I hate that character.

Now the most stupid plot driven bullshit was Zach meeting JR in a public place.  Excuse me wasn't it suppose to be a huge secret that Zach and JR are working together?  So they meet at a public restaurant where everyone and their brother can see them.  What happened with meeting at the boathouse or somewhere more private.  dumb dumb dumb

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Thanks Christy.  Kathy get well soon.

Now the most stupid plot driven bullshit was Zach meeting JR in a public place.  Excuse me wasn't it suppose to be a huge secret that Zach and JR are working together?  So they meet at a public restaurant where everyone and their brother can see them.  What happened with meeting at the boathouse or somewhere more private.  dumb dumb dumb

But Cindy that's the only way Adam could see Zach and JR together so that he can threaten Hannah to find out what they are up to.  Plot driven BS.  The writers don't care whether it's dumb. Only we care and I guess we just don't matter. 

kj_wilson

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Everyone is so right - - - yawnsville except for Zendall scenes - - - until the end!!!

ROFLMAO!!  I just finished watching today's show and Ryass SHOOTING Annie is too funny!  I may be alone here but I think this is about the best thing they've shown in weeks!    (Worth another ROFLMAO)

Sorry but Ryass has known Ritchie for two days and he's so psycho over him that he's going to shoot him??? then he's such a TOOL that he shoots Annie instead???!!!  I LOVED it!!!

And of course I always have to add that The Man is looking oh so hot!

Have a great night everyone,        Kathy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_wilson

Everyone is so right - - - yawnsville except for Zendall scenes - - - until the end!!!

ROFLMAO!!  I just finished watching today's show and Ryass SHOOTING Annie is too funny!  I may be alone here but I think this is about the best thing they've shown in weeks!    (Worth another ROFLMAO)

Sorry but Ryass has known Ritchie for two days and he's so psycho over him that he's going to shoot him??? then he's such a TOOL that he shoots Annie instead???!!!  I LOVED it!!!

And of course I always have to add that The Man is looking oh so hot!

Have a great night everyone,        Kathy

Ryass is a tool.  So far all we know (and not for sure at at) is Richie has killed some frogs and decapitated Annie's dolls.  Ryass should look right in his own backyard at Jonafuck before judging Richie.  His brother has killed 3 people, poisoned Greenlee, beat up his girlfriends, strapped a bomb to Edmund's casket, and held Greenlee, Kendall and Lilly in a cave with explosives.  Yah, Richie's the bad guy.  Uh huh. STFU and FOAD Ryass.  God, I can't take much more of this asshole.  And now, I can't even FF him cause I would miss all the delicious Richie -Yanking-Monkey's-chain scenes.  WTG PTB.  Guess they're not as stupid as I thought. 

Thanks Fil!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Ryass is a tool.  So far all we know (and not for sure at at) is Richie has killed some frogs and decapitated Annie's dolls.  Ryass should look right in his own backyard at Jonafuck before judging Richie.  His brother has killed 3 people, poisoned Greenlee, beat up his girlfriends, strapped a bomb to Edmund's casket, and held Greenlee, Kendall and Lilly in a cave with explosives.  Yah, Richie's the bad guy.  Uh huh. STFU and FOAD Ryass.  God, I can't take much more of this asshole.  And now, I can't even FF him cause I would miss all the delicious Richie -Yanking-Monkey's-chain scenes.  WTG PTB.  Guess they're not as stupid as I thought. 

Sandi, you are so right. The idea of the Lavery brothers, either of them, acting sanctimonious, self-righteous and superior toward any one is ludicrous. Ryan's abusive behavior is well documented and Jonathon's criminal activities are as well. All we know of Richie's evil ways are what Annie has said, and all I have heard her describe is a typical brother.  When he was a child he killed a frog and broke her doll.  Well big whoop......most of the little boys, and a lot of girls, I knew as a child killed a few frogs and broke a lot of dolls. And not one of us have ever committed a violent crime.
If Richie is indeed a homicidal maniac, I can only hope his next victims are the sainted Lavery brothers.  For that I would gladly erect a statue in Pine Valley's park.

Side note to Ryan....if you think Richie is such a threat, have your brother kill him.  After all, he is the king of getting away with murder.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamom05

Sandi, you are so right. The idea of the Lavery brothers, either of them, acting sanctimonious, self-righteous and superior toward any one is ludicrous. Ryan's abusive behavior is well documented and Jonathon's criminal activities are as well. All we know of Richie's evil ways are what Annie has said, and all I have heard her describe is a typical brother.  When he was a child he killed a frog and broke her doll.  Well big whoop......most of the little boys, and a lot of girls, I knew as a child killed a few frogs and broke a lot of dolls. And not one of us have ever committed a violent crime.
If Richie is indeed a homicidal maniac, I can only hope his next victims are the sainted Lavery brothers.  For that I would gladly erect a statue in Pine Valley's park.

Side note to Ryan....if you think Richie is such a threat, have your brother kill him.  After all, he is the king of getting away with murder.

Thank you Ann for pointing out that Jonathan is not the only sicko Lavery!  I just can't believe these idiots think we're going to buy this crap.  I suppose we're supposed to forget the Lavery crimes, right?  I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Go Richie! Whoop that Lavery ass!

Thanks Fil!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.