Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Annie's new book: Rotten Richie's Wretched Relative Repeat, or, Haven't I Just Seen This Before with Michael Cambias and Jonathan Lavery?

The Zach scenes are choppy because I edited out as much Ryan, Aiden, Jonathan, and Richie chest-thumping as possible. De-Testosteronized™ For Your Protection.

Gee. I was shocked -- shocked! -- when Zach walked in on Kendall, weren't you? I mean, who could have possibly seen that coming? Nobody ever walks into somebody talking to herself on a soap.

AMC 10-11-07 [14.93MB]
No Zach in preview.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
A million thanks for the clips Kathy and Christy!  You guys are always so thoughtful with your editing
I particularly appreciate you having included some non-Zach scenes today (and some other ones recently), which eventually lead to Zach scenes.  It really helps people like me who are totally clueless about what is happening on the show these days.  I know I will have a lot to catch up on with other characters, but honestly, I may not even take the time to do so.  ZACH IS ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS, LOL!

I did not comment when watching the clip the other day, but is Zach Slater getting sexier every passing day?  DAMN!  Any other man admitting to his wife that he thought about granting his ex's wish would have me shouting profanities, but Zach?  I just stared at the screen and drooled

OK, hope to check back again soon.........

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Annie's new book: Rotten Richie's Wretched Relative Repeat, or, Haven't I Just Seen This Before with Michael Cambias and Jonathan Lavery?

The Zach scenes are choppy because I edited out as much Ryan, Aiden, Jonathan, and Richie chest-thumping as possible. De-Testosteronized™ For Your Protection.

Gee. I was shocked -- shocked! -- when Zach walked in on Kendall, weren't you? I mean, who could have possibly seen that coming? Nobody ever walks into somebody talking to herself on a soap.

AMC 10-11-07 [14.93MB]
No Zach in preview.

Kathy, I wouldn't put Michael Cambias in the same category as stretch neck Richie and Jonathug - he was a villain worth having the show revolve around. Stretchie? All he's doing is giving Ryass more airtime.

Not that I give a rat's ass what Kendall does to Greenlee....but this makes Kendall look more obsessed with Greenlee than Greenlee is with Spike.

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Annie's new book: Rotten Richie's Wretched Relative Repeat, or, Haven't I Just Seen This Before with Michael Cambias and Jonathan Lavery?

Gee. I was shocked -- shocked! -- when Zach walked in on Kendall, weren't you? I mean, who could have possibly seen that coming? Nobody ever walks into somebody talking to herself on a soap.

AMC 10-11-07 [14.93MB]
No Zach in preview.

Kathy, I wouldn't put Michael Cambias in the same category as stretch neck Richie and Jonathug - he was a villain worth having the show revolve around. Stretchie? All he's doing is giving Ryass more airtime.

Not that I give a rat's ass what Kendall does to Greenlee....but this makes Kendall look more obsessed with Greenlee than Greenlee is with Spike.

Kathy you have my sympathy in editing today's show. Zach being a supporting bit player in the Lavery/Richie whatever.....?

Christy I totally agree that Michael Cambias was a villain worth watching.  I  would not put Richie in that category.

Kendall is being written as way too obsessed with Greenlee for my taste. It's an attempt by TPTB  IMO to bring Kenlee to the screen again and that makes my blood boil.

Thanks Kathy for your efforts editing today's show.

jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Annie's new book: Rotten Richie's Wretched Relative Repeat, or, Haven't I Just Seen This Before with Michael Cambias and Jonathan Lavery?

Gee. I was shocked -- shocked! -- when Zach walked in on Kendall, weren't you? I mean, who could have possibly seen that coming? Nobody ever walks into somebody talking to herself on a soap.

AMC 10-11-07 [14.93MB]
No Zach in preview.

That recycling bin sure is getting a good work out from these writers, huh?

How pissed was I that Z was in the court room to support sperm donor.....why?.....why??....yet was so darn happy to just see TK...standing there....all.... all.....well you know.....

Kathy, not as shocked...shocked and surprised- I tell ya, as I was to see Z walk in on Kendall. I have to give AMC directors kudos for this new and innovative production technique.

DeltaQ

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:

Ah, but we must appreciate the nuance!  THIS was somebody on a soap talking to herself, a figment of her nemesis, AND her profoundly deaf son.  Now, that's creative writing!

Thanks for the clips, Kathy.

DeltaQ
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you for the clip Kathy, at least we got to see Zach, enjoyed his scene with Annie. Maybe they'll give the fans what they want one day, or course I'll probably be dead and buried by then.

Take care,
Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaQ

Quote:

Ah, but we must appreciate the nuance!  THIS was somebody on a soap talking to herself, a figment of her nemesis, AND her profoundly deaf son.  Now, that's creative writing!

Thanks for the clips, Kathy.

DeltaQ

Ahhhh...my sorority sistah..thanks for pointing this out. You are a gift from Minerva herself.......
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Thanks for the clip Kathy.  Once again, way to little Zach, but I did enjoy his scene with Annie.  At least she realizes he is a great person to have in her corner.  June

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:

AMC 10-11-07 [14.93MB]
No Zach in preview.

Thank you for the video Kathy.I liked Zachs scene with Annie and the kiss on her forehead he gave her was sweet.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thanks Kathy for the clip.  Just not alot to say about today's epi....not enough Zach!!  Loved his scene with Annie, wonder if she ever thinks back to her great come apart at Zendall's house when she found out about the BO?  Guess Zach is not so a bad guy anymore, huh?

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.