Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

Really loved Zach pointing out the obvious to Abbott and Costel Ryan and Aidan. Also loved the Adam/KWAK/Hannah scenes. But JR to Admanda: By the time I'm through, people might actually start feeling sorry for Greenlee.
Really, writers -- you didn't need to tip your hands that obviously. We figured that out weeks ago, and whose name will correspondingly be mud with everyone? Zach's of course, his aid to Ryan notwithstanding.

AMC 10-10-07 [13.74MB]
Preview

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Really loved Zach pointing out the obvious to Abbott and Costel Ryan and Aidan. Also loved the Adam/KWAK/Hannah scenes. But JR to Admanda: By the time I'm through, people might actually start feeling sorry for Greenlee.
Really, writers -- you didn't need to tip your hands that obviously. We figured that out weeks ago, and whose name will correspondingly be mud with everyone? Zach's of course, his aid to Ryan notwithstanding.

AMC 10-10-07 [13.74MB]
Preview

I think Kendall will be one of those people who feel sorry for Greenlee.

And I couldn't care less about the Richie/Annie "drama" if I tried. Too bad Richie didn't break his neck when he kicked that chair away, with Ryan and Aidan locked up for life. I would much rather have seen Zach at the Comeback with Adam and Hannah and even KWAK today but at least he did get a chance to make Ryan look like the ass he is.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
How perfectly PVish that the guy who's sitting in jail for trying to lynch a guy has the balls to act morally superior to Zach.

I'm so happy that the writers felt the need to spell out how they plan on achieving Greenlee's redemption as if we're too stupid to have figured it out weeks ago.

JR:  "By the time I'm through with Greenlee, people are going to feel sorry for her".

NICE!  I can't wait for the self-righteous people in PV to line up to spit on Zach & Kendall for their evil ways for hurting poor Greenlee.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Captivated

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Kathy, thanks for the clip.  Aidan's attitude toward Zach is really confusing me, but I really shouldn't be surprised.  I am thoroughly disgusted with the writing on this show and the direction it continues to go.  I find myself wondering if TK is as optimistic about the show as he was a few months ago.  In my opinion these writers (much like the last one) have no clue who Zach Slater is and, furthermore, they have no interest in finding out what the viewers want to see or in keeping us interested.  If it weren't for TK I would have stopped watching this mess long ago, but sadly it is getting harder and harder to watch it without feeling sick.

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Since I have already turned to the dark side, they can make Zach and Kendall be the bad guys trying to hurt "poor innocent Greenlee" all they want and I will be rooting for them all the way. GO ZEN!!!!

The scene in the police station was hilarious. The Prince of Heroes asking the Prince of Darkness for help.LOL

What idiot asks Zach to get rid of someone in a police station? I'm glad that Zach saw the humor in that.

Now Adam and Hannah, that's beginning to look very interesting. What secret is Adam holding over her head to make her do his bidding? Could it be that he knows that she was the one who shot ACS, Zach's father? That info could have her put away for life. He could have gotten that information from ACS himself, who probably suspects that it was Hannah who shot him and perhaps has given Adam even more information about her. Remains to be seen. I have posted my theories on that in the spec forum.

Hate any scenes that imply any type of bonding between Kendall and Greenlee. Kenlee is dead in the water permanently in my book. Writers, find her another best girl friend (maybe Annie) for Greenlee and move on. They can have fun comparing notes about Ryan.  Kendall has moved on with an amazing husband and two sons. 

Thanks Kathy.

jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
How perfectly PVish that the guy who's sitting in jail for trying to lynch a guy has the balls to act morally superior to Zach.

I'm so happy that the writers felt the need to spell out how they plan on achieving Greenlee's redemption as if we're too stupid to have figured it out weeks ago.

JR:  "By the time I'm through with Greenlee, people are going to feel sorry for her".

NICE!  I can't wait for the self-righteous people in PV to line up to spit on Zach & Kendall for their evil ways for hurting poor Greenlee.

Uh-Huh.... what you said Alina.

Where exactly is Aiden's hostility coming from? Can someone PLEASE 'splain that to me? Then again the hostility for Z from these stoopid people in this stoopid town is unexplainable. How does one explain the alternate twilight universe that's PV, where:

You bury a man alive, he dies: you're the town comedian...all's right
You try to kill your wife and accidentally hurt someone else: you're just misunderstood....all's right
You kidnap a baby and burn down a house: you're just having a blaze of a day...all's right
You're an abusive con artist: you're the town hero..all's right
You torture and kill folks: you're rewired for sound..all's right

You protect women and children: you're the town's f--ing pariah

Arrggg!!

BTW...where's chief Frye?

Pardon this reality moment, but.....there's a lot of rope nooses turning up in all kinds of inappropriate places these days. The symbolism is quite clear and the topic can be very provocative. Just wished these good writers could have found some other way to pull off this s/l.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Kathy

I was pissed at how Aiden treated Zach.  Excuse me asshole your flavor of the month tried to kill his children, you should feel lucky she is still around.  Why the staff at AMC feel it's necessary to ruin what I though was a great team of Aiden and Zach for the likes of this horrid character of Greenlee.  Gee I wonder why.  So they can destroy Zen and make Greenlee and Ryan the next super couple.  Can't have Rylee again with the character of Greenlee looking so bad on the fans.  It would reflect poorly on Ryass.  UGH I hate that the show feels they need to convince me Greenlee is the victim here.  Sorry IIC not buying that crap at all.

I predict to further fix Greenlee they are going to make her Annie's sister or mommy replacement. 

JR and Amanda/ Jonny and Ava :barf :barf :barf.  Can't stand them at all.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I wondered why I got depressed watching it today.  Thank you all for putting
it into words for me.  I just can't stomach the way Zach continues to be
treated all the time.  When will it ever end?  I used to like Aiden, but after
what he said about Zach today, he can ride over a cliff too.  How much more
of their smug attitudes can we endure?  And they always say Zach is the
smug one.  Zach is superior to all of them, but not because he's smug.  There's really not one character on this show now that I like, except for Zach, Myrtle & Kendall.  They're trying to throw Zendall under the bus now
to save Greenlee & everybody else. 

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I always love PVPD where everyone can stroll in and visit with the suspects.

Zach would have never tried to bully Ritchie.  He would have been much more cunning and lethal.

Hannah is intentionally stalling on giving answers to Adam.  I'm sure she has them already.

We may have a good conversation between Zach and Annie tomorrow where Zach tells her running is not the answer.

Can't say more about the rest than what's already been said.

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I agree with everything that all of you have said so there is no reason for me to rehash it except to say that I am thoroughly disgusted by the way Zach is treated.  I thought he and Erica making peace would be a good start, but obviously I was wrong.  And again, way to little Zach.

But . . . thanks for the clip Kathy!!  June 
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thanks for the clip Kathy, Aiden is really a pain in the butt, as a matter of fact, everyone's a pain in the butt except Zach, Kendall and Ian, and Myrtle when she's there.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Can you say supporting characters.  That's what Zach and Kendall have become.  I don't even know why they were on today.  Why should Zach help any of these people and how can Kendall even look at GB. 

When the hell are they going to get their own story.  I have had enough of this crap.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:

Really loved Zach pointing out the obvious to Abbott and Costel Ryan and Aidan. Also loved the Adam/KWAK/Hannah scenes. But JR to Admanda: By the time I'm through, people might actually start feeling sorry for Greenlee.

AMC 10-10-07 [13.74MB]
Preview

Thank you for the video Kathy.I used to like Aidan,not anymore.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I think there are a couple of other things in play.

Ryan and Annie SL going on while Cameron is on DWTS (a cross-marketing attempt by ABC).

Zach and Kendall starvation before November sweeps.

I hope at least TK had a vacation during all this.
rita

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
BTW...where's chief Frye?

He's in Hawaii visiting Dani. Maybe he'll bring her back.
Quote:

Ryan and Annie SL going on while Cameron is on DWTS (a cross-marketing attempt by ABC).

Zach and Kendall starvation before November sweeps.

brownpenny, I've been thinking the same thing; particularly about the sweeps. November should be a big month for the Slater's - Ian's discharge; Spike's possible surgery; the Hannah and Greenlee payoffs.

Although it appears Richie pushed Annie to her breaking point today, I think her scream was a performance for the audience in the hall. Annie is still a major contender for psycho.

How Lavery of me, I forgot to say thank you.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I've give up hoping for a big month for the Slaters
luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks Kathy. 

I've got nothing that hasn't already been said, except  Aidan!!  Okay, maybe someone already said it, but I feel better having said it myself.

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
Can you say supporting characters.  That's what Zach and Kendall have become.

What's just as sad is SL and DC have be relegated to the supporting cast also.
jennifer

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:

AMC 10-10-07 [13.74MB]
Preview

Thank you for the clip.

I am not going to grumble and carp about anything as it is evident; nothing is going to change in regard to Zach’s storyline for Thorsten.  In my mind as in many of yours, it is pretty apparent that the new writers are NOT going to come through and it is going to be the same-old-same-old unless the higher-ups get their heads screwed on straight and pay some attention to what they are producing.  And dears, we KNOW that is never going to happen, don’t we?

I shall dwell on the more positive.  Zach and Hannah, Adam and Hannah!!! 

As I’ve stated on many occasions, I would NEVER be watching AMC if Thorsten weren’t on.  So, with these three first-rate actors it certainly won’t be all bad.  Can’t wait to see them tangle. 

And, as for any of the other characters on the "canvas" - isn’t that what God created the remote for?  I would recommend everyone just be sure and keep a substantial supply of batteries. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.