Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
I just love to see Zach being so deliciously Machiavellian. I would so love it if he really does have Greenlee and Ryan's frozen little cells...what a brilliant payback to Ryan for his masquerade ball night reveal. But that leads me to conclude Zach doesn't have them because I could never be that lucky. Besides, if he did have them, he obviously could never let on -- the danger of Greenlee actually using them -- and producing a half-sibling to Spike -- would be too great. But damn. This is good. If the possibility they do exist has been raised, then somebody has them.

Oh and JR? They're not Ryan's deviled eggs.

AMC 10/03/07 [15.11MB]
Preview

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clips, Kathy!

I have been studying like CRAZY for an Ad/Sales exam today - so it's nice to get the reader's digest version

Wish me luck!

Tiffy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

i think the preview is hannah referring to them having sex when they were teengers and how it changed her life because she THOUGHT she found Mr.Right when she didn't. when i saw the previews, i was like "WTF" but i calmed down and remembered that zach would never cheat on his wife. i can't wait till tomorrow.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Kathy.
Zach........Because you're the king of the double-cross. Don't try it with me, you'll lose a lot more than the family fortune. SWOON!
I know it will end badly, but I had to laugh at Erica being out-Kaned by Kendall, AKA Erica Jr. And when Kendall was looking over Erica's shoulder at the Fusion pic, she looked just like Erica. Am I the only one who could hear Mona saying "Oh Kendall"?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Zach was absolutely in his element today with JR. So cunning and lethal and definitely in his game as far as Greenlee is concerned. He looked great with the new hair cut. I just wished we could have gotten a glimpse of Ian.  All we are hearing is that he is getting bigger all the time. Hopefully the next time we see him he will be a real baby not a preemie doll.

That was such a misleading preview, that I wanted to smash my TV screen. Of course Hannah was referring to when they were young, not the night she left PV. Do TIIC really think we are that stupid? They are pulling McTrash's chain as tight as possible to the very last second. It is a forgone conclusion IMO that Zach gave Hannah nothing but a heave ho on the night in question

I am so beginning to hate this show. Zendall has had nothing but pain for the last few months with no reprieve in sight and now they are making Zach and Kendall the bad guys as far as the nonredeemable bitch Greenlee is concerned. I will be rooting for the bad guys all the way until the two bitches Hannah and Greenlee are dead and buried, if that is the only way we can get them off our screens.

Thanks Kathy for the summation.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Diva, great post!  Loved Zach's haircut.  Sexy TK in the JR scenes!  Trying
to stay on the positive.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Zach was absolutely in his element today with JR. So cunning and lethal and definitely in his game as far as Greenlee is concerned. He looked great with the new hair cut. I just wished we could have gotten a glimpse of Ian.  All we are hearing is that he is getting bigger all the time. Hopefully the next time we see him he will be a real baby not a preemie doll.

That was such a misleading preview, that I wanted to smash my TV screen. Of course Hannah was referring to when they were young, not the night she left PV. Do TIIC really think we are that stupid? They are pulling McTrash's chain as tight as possible to the very last second. It is a forgone conclusion IMO that Zach gave Hannah nothing but a heave ho on the night in question

I am so beginning to hate this show. Zendall has had nothing but pain for the last few months with no reprieve in sight and now they are making Zach and Kendall the bad guys as far as the nonredeemable bitch Greenlee is concerned. I will be rooting for the bad guys all the way until the two bitches Hannah and Greenlee are dead and buried, if that is the only way we can get them off our screens.

Thanks Kathy for the summation.

Excellent post as usual Diva.  I highlighted the part that I would pay extra to see.  Two total wastes of airtime in my opinion.  All either of them adds is way too much whining and obsessing over someone or something that neither one deserves.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:

If the possibility they do exist has been raised, then somebody has them.

So, where exactly is Hazel?
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
WORD DIVA.

Zach looked HAWT  and Kendall looked beautiful the rest of the show, the writing, the story  HORRIBLE. 

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks so much Kathy.

Love your post Diva.  I was going to watch the show and decided no Zach and Kendall was enough for me when I watched the part of Hannah and Kwak.  OMG the iic are expecting us to believe that the reason Hannah couldn't move on with her life was because of a summer fling she had at 17?  OMG they are really redoing history again.  A 20 odd year affair as a child does not make one change their whole lives around.  GMAFB.  Don't accept that at all.  Nope not buying it

Talk about buying that Garage band is the pits.  FF'd material.  Also not buying Graiden.  Nope too boring also FF'd Material

Now Kendall has her mothers gene that is forsure.  Loved that Kendall actually got Erica to believe her LOL.  Love Erica and Kendall.

Zach is hot hot hot when he is scary lethal.  I just love when he calls JR joonyer.  It makes my heart sing.  JR looks like a man want to be next to a real man like Zach.  Jooyner fits so well.  Love the new do TK!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
I just love to see Zach being so deliciously Machiavellian. I would so love it if he really does have Greenlee and Ryan's frozen little cells...what a brilliant payback to Ryan for his masquerade ball night reveal. But that leads me to conclude Zach doesn't have them because I could never be that lucky. Besides, if he did have them, he obviously could never let on -- the danger of Greenlee actually using them -- and producing a half-sibling to Spike -- would be too great. But damn. This is good. If the possibility they do exist has been raised, then somebody has them.

Oh and JR? They're not Ryan's deviled eggs.

AMC 10/03/07 [15.11MB]
Preview

Thank you for the video Kathy.Loved TK/Zach haircut.I think JR could use a haircut.lol

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Thanks for the clip Kathy, loved Zach's new haircut.

Take care,
Enis

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Zach to Joonyer: The only thing you need is to know your reward....start-up money for your [slightest of pauses] beauty network.

The subtly mocking way Zach said "beauty network" to JR - with emphasis on "beauty" - just cracked me up.

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy
Thanks so much Kathy.

Love your post Diva.  I was going to watch the show and decided no Zach and Kendall was enough for me when I watched the part of Hannah and Kwak.  OMG the iic are expecting us to believe that the reason Hannah couldn't move on with her life was because of a summer fling she had at 17?  OMG they are really redoing history again.  A 20 odd year affair as a child does not make one change their whole lives around.  GMAFB.  Don't accept that at all.  Nope not buying it

Talk about buying that Garage band is the pits.  FF'd material.  Also not buying Graiden.  Nope too boring also FF'd Material

Now Kendall has her mothers gene that is forsure.  Loved that Kendall actually got Erica to believe her LOL.  Love Erica and Kendall.

Zach is hot hot hot when he is scary lethal.  I just love when he calls JR joonyer.  It makes my heart sing.  JR looks like a man want to be next to a real man like Zach.  Jooyner fits so well.  Love the new do TK!!!!

Great post, Cindy.  I too FF and am not buying the garbage.  I especially don't get Graiden at all.  Here is a couple that has been shoved down our throats and paired off as trying to be the next super couple.  GMAFB?!?!  There was no build up or nothing they just take up a lot of screentime. 
And when was the last time we had a Zendall scene?  Honestly, TBTB don't know how to get ratings.  Ryannie and Graiden are yawners.  NO chemistry at all!

Kudos to Erica. I do enjoy Kerica scenes.  And yes... TK's haircut is delicious!
luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Thanks for the clip Kathy.

The thrill of Zach in black with a new haircut could not touched by that shitty preview for tomorrow.  How studpid do TIIC think we are?!?  Wait, don't bother answering that - they prove it to us on a daily basis.

Diva - I agree with everything you said.  Why couldn't have Greenlee "hooked up" with Wes instead of Babe - Babe isn't my favorite, but I'd spare her over GreenPee.  Then, Wes could go fricken nuts and kill her and the Monkeys.  Perhaps this could happen Friday at the Comeback while Hannah is "hustling" some "good ol boys" and she could also fall victim.  Now that would give the old ff button a break!

Okay enough negativity - going back to my happy place of ZACH in BLACK with a NEW HAIRCUT!!

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks for the clip Kathy.
about the preview: Zach has said he didn't love Hannah when they were together but I've been so frustrated that no one has ever asked Hannah if back then she loved him. For that matter, why didn't Kendall ever ask Hannah about Zach. If this is the "love of your life" wouldn't you be curious about what he was like as a teenager - no questions to Hannah, no was he sweet? was he angry? was he brooding?, no nothing?

Good luck on your exam Tiffy - hope it goes well.
brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
And Zach thinks he's not on his game?  After his conversations with JR, I'd say Zach is definitely on his game.

Kendall is her mother's daughter, but I don't think she'll keep Erica fooled for long.  And, I wonder if Erica will be the one to clue Zach in that Kendall is up to something before it's too late? 

I think the preview is taken out of context like so many of them are, and the conversation between Zach and Hannah will lead in a different direction than the tease. 

TK looked great today as usual.  Thanks for the clip Kathy!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.