Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
JR: You did destroy those eggs, didn't you?
Zach: Did I?

And in that two-word question deliciously -- exquisitely -- incomparably delivered by TK, a whole new can of worms (so to speak) has just been opened up. OMG, what if Zach had really kept the happy but chilly little cellular Lavery family on ice all this time (and given new meaning to his famous Laverys on ice comment)?! That would be a spectacular twist I never saw coming.

AMC 10/01/07 [6.79MB]
No Zach in preview.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
today's show was incredible!

Thanks for the clips, Kathy...  This episode made my day   Love love love when it's the cat and mouse game... my favorite kind!

tiffy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Now a little mystery!!  Thanks for the clip with the clue.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

And in that two-word question deliciously -- exquisitely -- incomparably delivered by TK, a whole new can of worms (so to speak) has just been opened up. OMG, what if Zach had really kept the happy but chilly little cellular Lavery family on ice all this time (and given new meaning to his famous Laverys on ice comment)?! That would be a spectacular twist I never saw coming.

Oh Kathy Can we hope for that please??????  I so want this s/l to happen.  I also would like that donor #1 is Spikes daddy.  That is how the s/l should have played out given Madden's whole God complex and the fact he never believe Ryan was good enough to father a child.  Oh the thought of Spike not being a Lavery ohohohoh the possibilities.

One comment about today that just sickened me....Excuse me Jonafuck you are not all that...Does he really think that just because he asked Ava to marry him she should give up her dream.   I'm not saying she deserves this so called dream it's that no man is worth that. LOL especially not a murdering Lavery with abusive tendencies.  Lame s/l 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:

AMC 10/01/07 [6.79MB]
No Zach in preview.

Oh my!!!  And I won't be home until very late.  I LOVE worms! 
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:

AMC 10/01/07 [6.79MB]
No Zach in preview.

Ever since the blackout, I have speculated in my mind, that knowing the type of man Zach is, would he actually destroy all the embryos that were kept on ice in the clinic just to keep Kendall from  carrying Ryan and Greenlee's baby.
So the thought that he might have transferred them for safe keeping did cross my mind. Zach would not play JR with this information unless he could actually produce the embryos.

Kathy, just the thought of all those possible Laverys .....OMG what a nightmare.

Kendall's plan is surfacing as a setup to have Greenlee accused of stalking Spike. Kendall may also be planning to gaslight Greenlee to force her to admit to Spike's  kidnapping and then have her arrested and jailed.

Thanks Kathy.

kzinlove06

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
That would be a spectacular twist I never saw coming.

I certainly hope that if the new writers are going to drudge up all the blackout stuff once again, that something new is gleamed from this trip down memory lane.

I still think it's just a deliciously evil plot to mess with Greenlee's head, but if it turned out to be true..... well then, I'd say we would finally have some writers earning every dollar they are being paid.

Thanks so much for the clips. 
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:

AMC 10/01/07 [6.79MB]
No Zach in preview.

Thank you for the video Kathy. I would love for  this storyline to happen too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Thanks for the clip Kathy, Thorsten still with his blue shirt. A mystery awaits us.

Take care,
Enis

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:

AMC 10/01/07 [6.79MB]
No Zach in preview.

Thank you so much for the clip Kathy.  My VCR decided not to tape today.  Zach still looks scrumptious!
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Today was pure Zach! "Did I?"...hmmmmm.. now this is a story!

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
That was so great and unexpected! It never even occurred to me that Zach could literally be keeping Laverys on ice (snort) but I think it makes perfect sense that Zach would have stashed them somewhere in case he ever needed them for leverage.

And if Greenlee doesn't take the bait, Zach could always donate them for stem cell research.

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
WHOA!!  Zach to Junior, "Did I?"  May we dare to hope for such a wonderful storyline with Zach holding on to Ryan's and Greenlee's Embryos.  I can't wait to see how this plays out.  I'd make book that Zach does have them or he never would have told Junior any such thing. 

Thank you for the clip, Kathy!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

zendall44

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Thanks for the clip Kathy!  Am really lovin' Zach's interaction with more and more people in PV.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Late to the party...work interferes. Thank you Kathy, as always.

Did I ?   I love it.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Ann, don't feel bad speaking of "late to the party" life interferes here.  I think this could be interesting and like Kathy, this is a twist I never saw coming or even considered. My only problem is how everyone will once again blame ZACH!!!  This may cause him some major issues.  If Kendall stands behind him then I say let the games begin.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
That was so great and unexpected! It never even occurred to me that Zach could literally be keeping Laverys on ice (snort) but I think it makes perfect sense that Zach would have stashed them somewhere in case he ever needed them for leverage.

And if Greenlee doesn't take the bait, Zach could always donate them for stem cell research.

Bwahahahahahaha! On this show, that actually resurrected an abortion? Rush Limbaugh would never allow it. The more I think about it, the more I think Zach must have a secret mini-fridge, because this is Disney's ABC. Where it's OK to bury a man alive but not OK to dispose of cell clumps.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
"Lavery on ice"????  All I can say is that Kendall had better be careful next time she makes Zach a scotch on the "rocks"!!!   

Thanks, Kathy!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.