Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Ian who?

AMC 09-24-07 [11.36MB]

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
thx for the clips, kathy..

JQ is awesome!  I hope they have him in future scenes because he's great...

I love love love Zendall...  so perdy!

tiffy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
ITA,  Poor Poor Ian. 
zzz!  AMC was borring today.  I am just not into Annie or Graiden.  These storylines aren't holding my interest at all! 

Thank God for the very very brief moments of TK! 
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Kathy.
What little we saw was good.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Yeah today was kind of a yawner & just happy no Ava.  Enjoyed Zen eating, etc & Zach's one big smile & the fist tap with JQ & all the Zach/JQ stuff was wonderful & love that kid!!  So glad Kendall had a breakthrough at last.  Greenlee makes my skin crawl & that's all I got.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
I  thought that the conversation between Zach and Kendall was well written and though I have been quite outspoken about Spike overload, I think today's  dialog made sense after Zach and Kendall's meeting with Jason. JQ/Jason is adorable. I hope this finally ends Kendall's denial issues with Spike and we can get more Ian related s/l.

I just wish the writers would stop making Spike's s/l all about Greenlee. They are really shoving that character down our throats. Even today in Kendall's conversation with Zach, Greenlee's name came out of Kendall's mouth that if Spike gets the implant then it will be like saying that what Greenlee did doesn't matter. Who cares about Greenlee and what she feels. I think I'm beginning to hate this character even more than Ryan. They both are being attached to Zach and Kendall like leeches.  Can't they just carry a s/l all on their own? I guess they are just too boring and flat.

We know that Kendall is plotting revenge against Greenlee, but that is all about trying to gain sympathy for poor persecuted Greenlee and redeem her in the eyes of the audience. Well this audience member is not buying it and definitely not on the backs of Zach and Kendall.

Thanks Kathy.

Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks, Kathy.  JQ and Zendall scenes were great...too little time on our screen though..

jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thanks Kathy!!  June

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Thanks for the clip Kathy, Loved Zach, Kendall and Jason together. Its so nice to see Erica working with Zach, I hope it stays that way.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Ian who?

AMC 09-24-07 [11.36MB]

Thank you for the video Kathy.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks for the clips, Kathy. It was nice to hear Zach remind Kendall that Spike's not broken and to be her voice of reason yet again (I wish I had one of him at home. Hopefully we'll get some Ian scenes soon! The scenes with JQ were adorable. And it was nice to see Dr. Joe have some time outside of the hospital. Add today to Tad's birthday party and that's gotta be the most time off from PVH he's been allowed in like 10 years.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Today's show could have been shown in oh about just under 7 minutes.  The rest was same-ole-same-ole nonsense.  We really need to move these stories along.  I find that Zendall, even eating ribs and drinking a beer and lemonade, are more exciting than anything else.  That's sad.  Just sad.  Thanks for the clips.

Thanks Fil!
susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Kathy, thank you for the clips. It is always nice to see Zach w/o having to ff through the show. pretty depressing that we haven't seen Ian lately. Thanks again.
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Yup, Ian WHO? Now even Zach has to concentrate on Spike.

Cindy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Call me naive but I think once Ian becomes a real baby we will see him. They can't very well talk about how big he is getting and all that stuff with the same preemie doll.  Sure they can use the old rubber Spike, but I wonder if they feel a real child would be better.  I want to give them the benefit of the doubt LOL cause I'm sick of all about Spike.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

I am glad that they are waiting to show us Ian when he is a real baby.  I am already attached to the preemie doll and I know that I will go head over heels over the real baby. To see Zach and Kendall holding him will be so amazing. Ian is their love child and even though Spike has been adorable, his being a Lavery sort of takes something away. I just can't help how I feel. Spike's overexposure with this deafness s/l has also made him a little less popular in my eyes. I just so wish that the writers would consider making Spike not be a Lavery.  There are so many interesting scenarios that they could use to do that.  Many of these scenarios have been discussed on this board as well as in fan fiction all over the Internet.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.