Reply with quote  #1 
:::::::: deprograms VCR from 1:00 pm daily for 60 minutes ::::::

That's all I got

AMC 09/23/11
Site Meter

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks for the clip Christy!  And thank you for all the clips, clippings, snappies and all other goodies you ladies have provided over the years   I can't wait for the next project that Mr. Kaye works on, where I get a chance again to come and say thanks like this!

It is over, it is really OVER!  From Jan 2010 to July 2011, I held on to hope that TK's Zach will return, but I am taking with me the visions of a happy and healthy Zach!  Thank you Mr. Kaye for giving us that!  I hope to see you in your next venture VERY SOON!

I was thrilled by "who shot J R?" 30 or so years ago.  I am NOT so thrilled by "who did J R shoot" this time as I don't know if I will ever find out the answer.  Not to mention, who else is David holding!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

AMC 09/23/11
Site Meter

Me too, Christy...me too

The only thing I will say, for now, is that my fav part of today was seeing Spike and AJ chasing Zach and then playfully launching themselves at him on the couch.  Just adorable!  Anytime I get to see TK interacting with kids (obviously Jake & Tate loved it too!) is a blessing and instantly becomes a treasured memory of mine!  Lastly & very appropriately, loved that thru it all, til the very end, the emphasis was on Zach/Spike's father/son bond over that of Spike & his sperm donor, lol.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Quote:

That's all I got

AMC 09/23/11
Site Meter

Thank you Christy.Big HUGS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:

That's all I got

AMC 09/23/11
Site Meter

Me too. 

Thank you Christy and Kathy for bringing us Zach Slater (and all TK characters) every day and for the fact that I can still come here and enjoy him by watching your clips from the beginning.  Keeping my fingers crossed that he will find a new project soon and we can come back here to enjoy the MAHN.

Loved the scenes of Zach and the kids for the last show, so appropriate.  Zach Slater was always meant to be a dad.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thank you Christy, Kathy, and Gina - We have had so much to be grateful for - We have been so lucky to have you all - Peggy

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
We appreciate the thanks -- thanks!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thank you Christy, Kathy and Gina for all of the video clips and everything that you have done for us!  I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into TK's website!

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:

That's all I got

AMC 09/23/11
Site Meter

Awwww    Very sad, but thankful for you ladies who provided us with all of our TK needs. 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I agree - Kathy, Christy and Gina - you guys are the best!   I have LOVED being able to come to this website and see not only the TK that I never knew (on his other soaps) but also the TK that I've come to love as Zach Slater. 

While hoping that TK will decide to make at least occasional visits to Pine Valley on PP, I'm looking forward to seeing whatever the future holds for him.

Bee

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thank you so much for all the hard work over the years.  Because of all the work you all have done I have been introduced to a wonderful man & actor, TK.

I will be checking in from time to time.  Please keep us updated on any plans TK has. Books, movies, TV, Broadway!

My DVR was deprogramed when TK left and AMC moved to L.A.

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Having this site to come to every day for the past few years has added much to my enjoyment of our shared "Zach love." Thank you , Kathy, Christy, and Gina for giving us a place to cry, complain, laugh, rejoice, and even blow our cool now and then. All those extras on the Archives which give me access to Thorsten material from the times before I knew he existed are especially appreciated.  I don't know that we will have much to discuss now that AMC is gone, but I do hope that this site will remain here for a long time. I will continue to check in now and then. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.