Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
I just wanted to scream GET THE FUCK OUT to Erica when she showed up, even though I really enjoyed Zach's little exchange with her and am glad they referenced their past with each other - Zerica flashbacks would have been nice. But Jack had to pick now to extract his balls from Erica's purse?! And Rylee shoved down our throats ad nauseum yet again with not just one but two alone scenes, check! Some things never change! Bitter to almost the bitter end, heartwrenching Stuart/Adam or no Stuart/Adam, thy name is Christy! But I know tomorrow I'll be a blubbering mess. Which is more painful...bitter....or blubbering

AMC 09/22/11

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
IA Christy TOO MUCH FUCKING RYLEE.  How many happy endings do we have to see with these two.  I swear Ryan is the person who killed AMC along with the writers and Frons. 

On a good note I loved Zach saying his phone was ringing and getting out of dodge LOL   I also loved the Zerica scenes and remembering when they met (yep they should have gotten a flashback).    I loved Kendall asking if she should pack his hockey jersey.   So cute.

Not enough Zach but I'll take any crumb I can get at this point.

I had a feeling the person in the room was going to be Stuart and I say THANK GOD.   Stuart should have never been killed off, he is/was the heart of this show.
4everZen

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks Christy, do you know if Zen is on tomorrow??

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everZen

Thanks Christy, do you know if Zen is on tomorrow??

Yes, they are supposed to be.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks Christy.

1 more Zach-AMC day to go...so damn sad

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thanks you Christy - Peggy

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I just wanted to scream GET THE FUCK OUT to Erica when she showed up, even though I really enjoyed Zach's little exchange with her and am glad they referenced their past with each other - Zerica flashbacks would have been nice. But Jack had to pick now to extract his balls from Erica's purse?! And Rylee shoved down our throats ad nauseum yet again with not just one but two alone scenes, check! Some things never change! Bitter to almost the bitter end, heartwrenching Stuart/Adam or no Stuart/Adam, thy name is Christy! But I know tomorrow I'll be a blubbering mess. Which is more painful...bitter....or blubbering

AMC 09/22/11
Site Meter

Thank you for the video Christy.SOB it all ends tomorrow.I am glad to read you said Zach will be on.Please AMC throw me one more crumb&have Caleb on the last show too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thanks for the clip Christy!  ITA about Zerica, and that flashbacks would have been nice.  But when did TIIC ever do NICE when it came to Zach and his relationships that they would start now?  Too much Rylee, and I didn't get the point of those scenes, since they already had their happy ending scenes at the penthouse, with full fledge groping scenes too.  RYLEE, the bug that infected AMC and eventually killed it

Toasty, while I agree that Stuart should have never been killed off, I am not exactly thrilled that he is now alive.  WHY?  Because I can't forgive Chandlers for the HELL that Zach's life became for all those months.  Has anyone (except Marion trying to make peace with Kendall while she was on the run from Oak Haven) even tried to apologize to Zach for any of it?  In fact, Adam and Scott insisted Slaters were guilty even after Adam remembered the shooting!  Sorry, I am holding on to my own bitterness about the way AMC has always treated, or should I say, MIStreated Zach's character since 2004!

So I guess Joonyer shooting himself will be the cliffhanger they were talking about?  Adam regains his twin, and fears losing his only son on the same day?  Nice, real nice  

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

OMG I was a blubbering mess start to finish today!  I loved Zach's exchange with Erica & the nod to their history tog.  I think they 'get' each other.  But poor little AJ's big, tear-filled eyes jerked my heartstrings & Adam/Stuart - well, there wasn't enough Kleenex in my house for that!  I'm finding this much harder than I thought.  By tomorrow I may need some likka - this is just killing me.  That. is. all.

Sharon
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #10 
Was I the only one wishing a flock of pigeons would fly sloooooooooowly over Rylee today?

I loved Zach's little scene with Erica. I'd love that he's her son-in-law even if they hated each other's guts, but I'm glad they don't, and I'll always suspect that when Erica looks at Zach, she secretly envies Kendall. How could she not!

I'm still recovering from the Myrtle Fargate Foundation, that was such a meaningful tribute, and I'm glad Stuart is alive. But yeah, juxtaposing that with young father (as rotten of a father as he is! But then look at his parents) JR seemingly getting ready to blow his brains out was really inhuman.

Oh well... it could be so much worse than Zach not being alive, not being surrounded by his family, as the sun sets (for now anyway) on PV. So as much as I'm dreading 1:56PM tomorrow I've gotta try to hold on to that thought. But it's not easy.

Thanks for making the clip!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Was I the only one wishing a flock of pigeons would fly sloooooooooowly over Rylee today?

I loved Zach's little scene with Erica. I'd love that he's her son-in-law even if they hated each other's guts, but I'm glad they don't, and I'll always suspect that when Erica looks at Zach, she secretly envies Kendall. How could she not!

LOL where's a good pigeon when you want one.

IA Kathy I think she does envy Kendall (who wouldn't).   There are times when I think she's flirting with him (or maybe that's just Susan).
luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Originally Posted by Kathy

Ahhh--no you weren't Kathy. LOL

I think Erica secretly always wanted Zach but she had to settle (Ryshit anyone?) Everytime I think about that one--creeps me out.

I don't know what to do today except watch The Shrews--I mean The View--and then watch AMC for the last time on TV--boy oh boy, AMC is lucky that TK graced their Valley cause I was finished with them with the Miranda mess. Its been one hell of a ride thats lasted 41 years.

I have stocked up on my kleenexes--Good Luck today Ladies--I'm a mess already. LOL

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

AMC 09/22/11
Im with  you, Its a gutrenching pain.  I want to scream and rant...and I did...now...Im silent.  BLAST !!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.