Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

Grab a beer...and some kleenex.....

Cheers! Here's to you, Zach!

AMC 09/20/11

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thank you for the clip and the snappy Christy!  Who would have thought an episode full of family and BBQ and Chili and beer would make us reach for Kleenex?    Zach was on fire today, besides looking more gorrrrrrgeous, how funny was he with "Clean Slater" and "DUCK"

I knew TIIC would put Zach and Ryass together in the end.  I am glad Zach came up with Myrtle Fargate Foundation, that was a nice touch!  Nice flashbacks!

Kendall said something today that I can repeat a zillion times "I AM SO HAPPY HE IS BACK"!  Thank you Mr. Kaye, for bringing Zach back to us, a happy and healthy Zach, with his family, something some of us longed to watch for so long!

merckw

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thank you for the WONDERFUL clips and for sharing them with TK fans each day!!

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Oh what a great show.  Cheers to TK!   And more cheers!  Thanks Christy. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

AMC 09/20/11Site Meter

Thanks alot Christy. It's like he was Talking right To ME.lol. LOVED his scenes.So LOVE this pic.He sure does LOVE his REDWINGS!!Yes,Cheers to you TK/ Zach!!!!If TK reads this I LOVE YOU!!(Blush)THANK YOU for never disappointing us your fans,Giving us your BEST day in &day out.Wishing you Thorsten the VERY BEST!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
First let me say I loved how Myrtle (EH) was in this episode and I think TK probably had a lot to do with it and also AN who loved Eileen.   She will always be Zach's family.  

I read about the actors talking into the camera and I didn't think I would like it but I did especially Zach.   Great stuff.  

OK I was prepared to be upset (pissed) that Ryass once again was included in the Slater's home but I didn't mind it at all today.  Let's face it where would they put him he really doesn't belong with anyone.   I think what I didn't mind was that it was Zach's house and his show and Ryass was a supporting character as it should have always been.   I actually think what we saw was TK and Cam's friendship on the screen.

Loved all the flashbacks of Zach and Kendall because they were such beautiful moments especially  Kendall introducing Myrtle to Zach's son and the tears streaming down Zach's face as Kendall held Ian for the first time.   OMG it seems like those shows were only yesterday and thanks to Kathy, Christy and Gina we can watch them again and again (and I will).

Ok here's what pissed me off.  I ALWAYS wanted a shower scene for Zach and Kendall and when Zach mentioned it today (like he was reading my mind)I knew it wasn't going to happen and I wanted to cry.   I guess I'll hve to use my imagination.

I am grateful that the Slater family is going out together and happy and keeping my fingers crossed that we will see them again.
peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Today was really a winner - Thanks to Kathy, Christy, and Gina we can come here and celebrate a great ride - Peggy

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
I really enjoyed today's show and think the resolution they came up with for this extended family was  a good one. I do retain some unrest that Zach now has to accept Ryan as a partner, but I guess I'll just have to talk myself into it. (What else could they do with  him?)  I liked the gimick of the little asides when the characters talked directly to the audience. All through the show I had the feeling that TK was more relaxed than I've ever seen him. It was almost like I was watching TK as TK and he was happy and contented. That felt good, until I was suddenly struck with the realization that things were TOO resolved, that there was nothing else to "fix",which probably means we won't see Zach again during the few days left, and I screamed out, "Oh my God, THIS is IT!!!" and the thunderbolt of tears came.
            Thorsten, Thank you for your wonderful work as Zach Slater. I feel very lucky to have known him and loved him, and even more fortunate to  have had  the chance to watch YOU do your magic. I'm holding onto the hope that you will reappear somewhere (soon) to do it to me all over again.
        Love, always, no matter what.      Pat

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

AMC 09/20/11

I could STARE at this for hours, lol.

Loved today!  From the Myrtle Fargate Foundation, to the Clean Slater, to Ryan's toast, to Zach's toast, to his 4th wall moments, to all the kids running around, etc.  What I especially loved was a feeling I got from those scenes where it felt like Zach/the Slaters were no longer just branches in a family tree but rather at the top of it, lol.  I can't find the words to explain exactly what vibe those scenes in the Slater house made me feel & think so good luck trying to decipher what I said above. 

I can't believe in just a few days, no more Zach Slater and no more AMC.  Bummed

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 

If this is the last way I get to see the Slaters on ABC, then I'll be happy - still crazy in love, surrounded by friends and family.

Notice I say on ABC - I'm still holding out hope that even though AM has said she would only like to be recurring on PP, that someday Kendall and Zach will visit Pine Valley again.

What a wonderful seven years we've been given from TK.  I'm so glad that I found him - and this wonderful board and its mods.  You guys are the best, and more appreciated than you will ever know.  Just like TK.

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
I'm a complete and total mess today and still trying to pull it together for 4 days of 12-on 12-off starting tomorrow.  Have I mentioned I'm not handling this well?  Yikes.

What a hell of a ride it's been.  While I'm sure there were more things we would all have liked to see, today could have been a LOT WORSE. (High praise for AMC of late coming from me).

Cheers to you, TK!  And cheers to the ladies who run this board!  And cheers to all of you, the members of this board!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
It's hard  to put into words what I felt during today's show.  I was a puddle, of course, but it was so much better than I ever hoped I'd see.  Zach swigging a beer with his Red Wings hat & saying, "duck" - the "clean Slater" thing, the toasts with Ryan, the Myrtle Fargate foundation & I have no doubt all of that was TK's doing, the snuggling & kisses on the sofa & that mega-watt smile of Zach's dazzling me once again, the sweet moments with those adorable boys & all the other kids, the long wistful gaze at his beloved Myrtle's picture & mentioning "Red" would approve - I am just blown away by it all.
It has been a helluva ride, Zach & I've loved every min of it!  Hard to believe it's only been about 7 yrs for me since I found this amazing man & this wonderful juggernaut took off - I'm waiting for the next chapter now.  I, too, am grateful for the amazing friendships I've found thru this man & this board & I'll treasure them forever.  Thanks for the journey, Zach & TK!!  I think I'll stick around & see what's next.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.