Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 

Interesting. I think Hannah's playing Zach, who is not on his usual game. I know Kendall's playing Greenlee, who is not on her usual game. I guess I'm supposed to be enjoying this! But I'm not.

AMC 09/17/07 Part 1 [14.04MB]
AMC 09/17/07 Part 2 [10.07MB]

No Zach in preview.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Faith in Zach's integrity, his code of ethics, his sense of self respect, his honor, his love for Kendall and his children received it's due reward today.
Despite the innuendo filled dialog between Hannah and Zach it became perfectly clear that the only thing that happened that cliff hanger night is that Zach calmed Hannah down and probably got her mental help. She said, "You knew exactly what I needed." It most certainly was not a baby.

However look out Zach. Tell Kendall all about what happened that night, because this psycho shrew has an agenda and that is you and Cambias and she will use that information to her advantage. I hope that Zach has kept track of Hannah and knows that she may be working with Adam to bring Zach down.  That hug at the end should give Zach a clear picture that she is not through with her personal agenda either. If Zach hires her then it will be to keep an eye on her and whatever she may be planning. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

I liked Kendall today. IMO she had no choice but to pay Greenlee back for everything she has done to her. I just hope she does not get herself into something that may take her away from Zach and her family. Greenlee is not worth it.

I loved Zach with Hannah today. He was lethal and left no doubt that he does not trust her.

Thanks Kathy for the summation. Definitely some fireworks ahead.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks Kathy.
I got the impression that while Hannah thought she was playing Zach, he was seeing straight through her.
I enjoyed Kendall shutting Bitchlee down every time she tried to talk.  I don't know what will happen in the future, but for now "hell on wheels Kendall" is back, and I love it.

ETA: I think Zach telling Hannah that "Josh is my right hand man" might be an indication that he is going to have Josh keeping tabs on her again.  I think it may also mean that Josh will be instrumental in thwarting the takeover attempt by Adam and Hannah.  JMO

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I had faith that Zach we all know didn't give psycho a mercy bang & looks like we were right. Are we having fun yet??  I think he is letting her know she's answering to Josh.  I loved Kendall is taking no prisoners where Greenlee is concerned.  Was waiting on that Kendall to show up!!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you for the clip Kathy.  I dont know how I feel about today's show, I suppose I'll have to wait and see. Zach was his usual gorgeous self. Oh Kendall take care and tread carefully.!!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thanks for the clip Kathy.  I think the dialogue between Zach and Hannah is perfectly clear.  He helped her get the mental help she desperately needed.  I really don't think that it my wishful thinking.  I think it was very clear.  Especially when Hannah said "you knew exactly what I needed" and "thank you" and "I don't want you to remember me by that night".  I know there were more, but these stand out.  Zach helped her get treatment and that is all.

luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for the clips Kathy.

I think the biggest proof that Zach didn't supply Hannah with what she wanted was when she told him today that he probably wanted to "block-out" any memories of their last night together.  Then she said she wanted to do the same.  I can't imagine any woman on earth, crazy or not, wanting to "block-out" any type of physical contact with Zach Slater.  The man could bump into me in a hallway and I'd never forget it, nor would I want to. 

I think today's show was confirmation of what most of us already believe.  If something had happened that night, why would Zach give Hannah a job - keeping her in PV - constantly worrying about when she might drop that bomb on Kendall.  He's too smart for that.  The woman is a psycho and she is definitely up to no good.  I just hope the new "bitch-on-wheels Kendall" will give the shit right back to Hannah and fight for her family.

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Interesting. I think Hannah's playing Zach, who is not on his usual game. I know Kendall's playing Greenlee, who is not on her usual game. I guess I'm supposed to be enjoying this! But I'm not.

AMC 09/17/07 Part 1 [14.04MB]
AMC 09/17/07 Part 2 [10.07MB]

No Zach in preview.

Thank you for the video Kathy. Big HUGS.

P.S.When i scroll down now i see what everyone else say too about today's show.I like it. This sure is the BEST website ever,can never thank you&Christy,and Gina for all you do here is always greatly appreciated. more big HUGS to all.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
I had faith that Zach we all know didn't give psycho a mercy bang & looks like we were right.

No mercy bang, and no party favors in a Dixie cup!    And no dark-haired boy.   

Yikes! Stacy and Thorsten certainly have chemistry to burn - which is not to say I vote to have them burning up the sheets.  I don't trust that wench as far as I can see without my glasses, but it was apparent that Zach is also on guard.  It's a good thing Zach has Josh to depend on - and to keep a sharp eye on her.  Can't wait to find out what Hannah is up to - because we know it is something. 

Thanks for the clips, Kathy.

DeltaQ

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Did anyone notice that when Zach threw down a stack of envelopes on his desk, Hannah's eyes went right for them. Zach noticed it and  quickly picked up the stack and put it on another table. She was definitely in his office at night snooping around, probably for information for Adam or even herself. Zach was very quick to notice and I am sure he is aware that she is up to no good.

Zach's arrogance towards Hannah was a dead give away that he doesn't trust her and showed that he had nothing to hide as far as what happened that night. Problems might arise that in keeping it from Kendall he may give Hannah the upper hand to hurt him and his family. Hannah was quick to mention secrets between husband and wife.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Did anyone notice that when Zach threw down a stack of envelopes on his desk, Hannah's eyes went right for them. Zach noticed it and  quickly picked up the stack and put it on another table. She was definitely in his office at night snooping around, probably for information for Adam or even herself. Zach was very quick to notice and I am sure he is aware that she is up to no good.

Zach's arrogance towards Hannah was a dead give away that he doesn't trust her and showed that he had nothing to hide as far as what happened that night. Problems might arise that in keeping it from Kendall he may give Hannah the upper hand to hurt him and his family. Hannah was quick to mention secrets between husband and wife.

If nothing happened between Zach and Hannah that night, then I don't see what upper hand Hannah gains from Zach staying mum about it, unless Hannah fabricates something and Kendall believes Hannah's version instead of Zach's. But Kendall is keeping something from Zach -- her scamming of Greenlee. Greenlee is no dummy, so I certainly don't see that ending well.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
I loved the Zach/Hannah scenes, hope the overly cryptic dialogue evolves soon, and was pissed their scenes were so damn short. The knowing look on Zach's face when he said you know Josh is my right-hand man was just to die for and I want more of that.

If Kendall wants to go after Greenlee, fine by me. But not if their scenes are supposed to paralled Zach and Hannah's yet get twice the screen time. I'm so sick of Greenlee I could scream and the last thing I want is a storyline that gives her even more blubbering time.

howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

Yeah, I noticed that too. I hope the writer's actually did that on purpose to have a story and it won't just be one of those things that we fans notice like how kendall always touched her belly, etc....
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
I loved the way TK played the whole thing never ever showing anything towards this woman however I still don't get what kind of sense it makes to have Zach give her a job.  Also, he never asked the questions which was on all our minds how she got into his office and what she was doing there that late at night.  These are the things that bother me about the writing on this show (which I hoped would be gone with McBitch).  They never talk about things that normal people would talk about or ask the question that is first in your mind.   Also, what was with the hug at the end.  Very unprofessional.  Again, I don't think it's something Hannah would do.

Loved Kendall although if they are even thinking about these two becoming friends again and that Kendall would ever forgive her again they are missing the boat.  These two should never be friends again (not that I ever thought they really were) and Kendall should never and would never forgive her for hurting her children.  This situation is a hell of a lot different that Babe and Miranda (not that I thought Bianca should forgive Babe) in that Babe admitted what she did and also Miranda was never hurt.  Spike will be permanently deaf and poor little Ian is fighting every day just to live and Greens has NOT take responsibility.   No forgiveness EVER.

After a great start, these writers are truly disappointing me in their originality.  I feel like McBitch is still in the building.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.