Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
A picture is worth a thousand words today.

But first let it be duly note that Kendall -- yes, Kendall -- made me tear up today when she put that ring back on Zach's fiinger.

But let's not go overboard! Erica and Brooke made me tear up, too. As did Angie and Jesse. I was just a crying fool today.

Click above to watch today's video clip.
Site Meter

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Now, that's a snuggie commercial!

And a few more thousand words.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Finally, ZACH, HAPPY, IN HIS OWN HOME, NO INTERRUPTIONS!  NO RYLEE or any other riffraf barging in!  Glimpses of two little boys just as happy as Zach!  THIS is what I have been waiting to see for what feels like years!  And the last scene is the image I will remember forever! 

Got to love their sense of humor, esp. Zach asking "would you?"  

Thanks for the pic and the video Kathy!  What glorious six and a half minutes we got today!  And I love Brooke anyways, but especially when she saves me from the BORE that is Jerica!

Christy, OMG, you guys are so great!

Do you know, or can you please tell us if there are any more episodes left with Zach?

tjsmith

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
LOL @ the snuggie. Only TK could make one of those look sexy!

Great scenes today. Funny yet so sweet. I loved every moment...especially seeing Zach happy.

Thanks for the clip and all the pretty pics!
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
OK,  THERE  he is!!!!  FINALLY!   He only had 5:27 minutes, but what minutes they were. I've can't stop re-winding over and over again. He had me grinning and chuckling the whole time he was on. This was pure Zach, playful and teasing, and looking so absolutely overpoweringly GORGEOUS doing it!  (Thanks for the pictures....boy, you are fast!)  I could take days and days of this stuff.  Loved, loved, loved the Zach portions of today's show. I hope and pray they have more good Zach footage for next week, before they take him away again.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Sigh...what a great Zach and yes...Zen day (g).   I've missed seeing Zach happy and smiling and teasing and being boyishly delicious, lol and I wish LB had taken some time to sprinkle in some more happy Zach moments like today into her OP storyline.  Now I need to see Zach wrestling with Spike and Ian too ON camera ;-)

Loved seeing Brooke again; she should have never been shown the door.

Ok...what are the odds of that RW snuggie being Thorsten's and not just a prop bought by the show?  HA!  Adorable!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thank you so much Kathy and Christy - What would we do without you?  - I have a lot of Red Wing stuff that the kids have gotten me including the white shirt with the Red Wing, but what the hell was that red thing? This episode was so special it scares me that it will be the last one - I hope that is not the case - Peggy

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

OK - Finished reading above and I guess it was a Snuggie - Peggy (Can you order it with him in it?)

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
A picture is worth a thousand words today.

But first let it be duly note that Kendall -- yes, Kendall -- made me tear up today when she put that ring back on Zach's fiinger.

But let's not go overboard! Erica and Brooke made me tear up, too. As did Angie and Jesse. I was just a crying fool today.

Click above to watch today's video clip.
Site Meter

Thank you Kathy. LOVED Zach/TK in his Red Wings shirt&his Red Wings snuggie.He looked too cute for words.Well,HOT too,lol.Aww Kathy if your crying now i think you may be doing that again come this Friday after TK's appearance on the View and the Final AMC broadcast.SOB.I can't believe i would ever type those words FINAL AMC BROADCAST!!!SOB!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

Thank you so much Kathy and Christy - What would we do without you?  - I have a lot of Red Wing stuff that the kids have gotten me including the white shirt with the Red Wing, but what the hell was that red thing? This episode was so special it scares me that it will be the last one - I hope that is not the case - Peggy

I don't know what we would do without Christy&Kathy and i NEVER want to find out. They truly BOTH ROCK.I feel silly typing ROCK as i am no teenager,lol.but they do.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Hmmm--yeah---I'll take one of those Snuggies with TK in it too please and thank you.

You weren't alone crying today Kathy--I was a crying fool too.

You know --not to sound ungrateful--but I feel we are getting gypped again --5 minutes--5 minutes--thats how Zach and Kendall have alone time--5 mins dispersed throughout the whole episode.

Fuck them--every other couple has gotten alone time--ramble on their feelings time--more fucking alone time--more trying to come to grips with their feelings time---and because we are Zach and Zach and Kendall fans we always end up having to settle for fucking crumbs. Crumbs that we have had to grudgingly earn.

Can you tell I am kinda pissed?

Thorsten and Lish were absolutely great today--all 5 minutes of them 

Thanks for the clip and the great snappies Ladies.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
     yes, if we can order the snuggie WITH HIM IN IT, then my Christmas wish list is complete!  
     Today's episode was priceless - and watching it ALL TOGETHER, without commercials, made it all the more special!!  Thank-you so much to the mods for making these daily videos for us all these years -  wow - I am just in tears, sorry...  
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Well sure i would LOVE for Zach to get more air time.But since it was TK's decision to leave the show and he wanted to come back for the ending i think the writers gave him this story just for TK so i am OK with it all.Other actors on the show have been given alot less airtime  it's Not just Zach.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
OMG OMG OMG  I think we need to send that picture to whoever makes snuggies and let them give TK a contract.   Do you know how many they would sell?   Of course everyone would want HIM in the thing.  I'm betting he got that from Susan and the girls as a gift.   TOO DAMN CUTE.  Even his drink holder and pillow.  OMG just priceless.

LOVE LOVE LOVE today.   Yes I am crying too.   It was so good to see happy, playful Zach humming as he set up his RW stuff and with a twinkle in his eye fooling Kendall.   Loved the pictures of the boys.   Kendall putting the ring on his finger.    Zen are definitely back.   Also, it was GREAT not having any Rylee or Griffen or ANYONE in that house with them.  My only wish would be that it was longer and we had some ZEX (why do Rylee always get those long scenes), maybe shower Zex,  and had the boys join them but all in all I'm a happy camper.

What I also loved about today was Erica/Brooke (always said that's the relationship Kendall/GL should have had) and Angie and Jessie.   One of the better shows.

THANK YOU SO MUCH KATHY AND CHRISTY, you guys are the best.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Do you know, or can you please tell us if there are any more episodes left with Zach?

Searose, I think there is at least one more and I think there are two more.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Other actors on the show have been given alot less airtime  it's Not just Zach.

With all due respect Mary...screw the other actors, lol.  I'm not and will never be OK with TK/Zach's screen time...it's never enough for me ;-)

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

zenderella

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
WTH?  ONLY one or two more episodes out of FIVE??  BOOOOO!  Here's hoping it will be longer than FIVE  'CRUMBY' MINUTES!!
I am seeing the commercial promoting 'The View' for next Friday with the AMC cast members... I know they always pre tape their Friday shows, so does that mean that they have already been to NY to tape the show??  (I thought they usually waited until the week OF the show's airing...)  thanks!
merckw

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #18 

It was a BEAUTIFUL ZACH/ZEN day!!  THANK YOU TK/AM for 7 wonderful YEARS!! And thank you ladies for these clips each day!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary

Other actors on the show have been given alot less airtime  it's Not just Zach.

With all due respect Mary...screw the other actors, lol.  I'm not and will never be OK with TK/Zach's screen time...it's never enough for me ;-)

LOL Alina.OK. Please don't get me wrong TK/ Zach is my FAV actor&he does SO deserve Alot of screen time i just meant that it's OK that what they are giving him to do as he is part of this big storyline.I'm with you i wish he could be on everyday. TK ROCKS!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
I'm with you, Alina.  Insatiable, that's me when it comes to Zach/TK.  I know I can't ask for 100% of the air-time, but that's what I 'd like to have for Zach, and I'd still leave hungry.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

Searose, I think there is at least one more and I think there are two more.
thanks Kathy, this week's ABC Sneak Peek does not tell us ANYTHING. I planto watch all five days anyway. I am not going to hold my breath for any meaty or lengthy Zcenes, oe for him to share screen with likes of Adam Chandler instead of LaLaverys, LOL. Whatever I get, I will enjoy

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.