Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Loved Zach refusing to play Greenlee's tit-for-tat game. He owns the blackout, he cops to it, he believes his motivations were and are valid -- and he accepts that Greenlee doesn't. Therefore, he does not delude himself that they will ever be pals. He doesn't pretend anything he can do now will change his and Greenlee's relationship. Greenlee is too self-absorbed to acknowledge such a concept, and her inability to grasp it will just spur Kendall on and on. 

Hannah's expression gave me a chill -- and the look on Zach's face did too. (g)

AMC 09/14/07 Part 1 [12.75MB]
AMC 09/14/07 Part 2 [5.52MB]
Preview

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks Kathy.
"How much does Kendall know about what happened between us that night?"
Well that sounds like to me the question has been answered.  They drop a bomb like this on us in Friday's previews, and you can bet it is misleading as hell.  Nothing happened except her showing how deranged she was.  From the look on her face, I'd say she is still deranged.

ETA: I forgot to mention that I agree with your take on Zach and Bitchlee.  She is also delusional if she thinks her threats scared Zach.  I saw quiet scary lethal Zach when she walked away.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I won't address the Greenbitch stuff because I don't believe in physical violence and yet I just want Zach to slap the bitch.

What kind of security allows anyone to walk into the office of a CEO and why would Hannah even think that Zach would be coming to the office at night especially since he hasn't been there since the accident.  Who is writing this shit and does anyone at AMC pay attention.  We are back to the McBitch stupidity stuff and I can't stand it.  Please don't insult my intelligence.   They are already starting this story off on the wrong foot and it has know where to go but down. 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Cool to see CI from the outside - wonder what building they used!

Quiet, lethal and scary Zach is baaaaaack!!!!!

P.S. Ryass has access to the governor?!? If I were the State of PA or whatever state it is, I'd be suing ABC for libel for those unbelievably stupid scenes.

luv4tk

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally posted by toasty2

What kind of security allows anyone to walk into the office of a CEO and why would Hannah even think that Zach would be coming to the office at night especially since he hasn't been there since the accident.  Who is writing this shit and does anyone at AMC pay attention.  We are back to the McBitch stupidity stuff and I can't stand it.  Please don't insult my intelligence.   They are already starting this story off on the wrong foot and it has know where to go but down. 

This is the same thought that went through my mind.  How long has ole Hard & Horney Hannah been keeping Zach's chair warm for him?  We know she knows what has been going on in his life, why would he come to the office on that particular night? 

Ann, ITA with you also.  I think they are totally trying to mislead us on this "ever-so wonderful cliffhanger Friday".  I will never believe Zach gave in to Hannah until I hear it from his mouth.

Thanks for the clips Kathy.

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Luv'd quiet, scary, lethal Zach!  HAWT!!  ITA Lavery & the Gov. of PA?   
Is it just me, or did it seem ODD to have Hannah sitting at Zach's desk in Zach's chair, in Zach's ofc at nitetime??   See that right there?  She is not stable.  Red Flags!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Thanks Kathy.
"How much does Kendall know about what happened between us that night?"
Well that sounds like to me the question has been answered.  They drop a bomb like this on us in Friday's previews, and you can bet it is misleading as hell.  Nothing happened except her showing how deranged she was.  From the look on her face, I'd say she is still deranged.

ETA: I forgot to mention that I agree with your take on Zach and Bitchlee.  She is also delusional if she thinks her threats scared Zach.  I saw quiet scary lethal Zach when she walked away.

Ann, I totally agree with you that Hannah's question to Zach was a typical cliff hanger Friday event. The fact that they did preview that scene IMO  is proof positive that nothing happened that night except that Zach told Hannah, as he had told her before, that he is committed to his family with Kendall and owes her nothing for Ethan. She must have really flipped out at that point and Zach probably sent her away with Aiden's help to get psychiatric treatment.  I am personally sick of how they are pulling our chains with this ridiculous scenario of "did he or didn't he", that was McT's parting gift to Zen fans.  Enough already. Zach didn't and that is final. The only one I will believe is Zach himself.

IMO opinion all that question means is that Hannah has an agenda and wants to know if Kendall knows how crazy she was that night so that she is prepared to use it to her advantage.

Both Zach and Kendall got a glimpse of their nemesis before the end of the show. Kendall ... Greenlee and Zach... Hannah.   There sure wasn't much love in either of their expression. If looks could kill....look out Greenlee and Hannah.

Greenlee once again managed to ruin a beautiful moment for Kendall... her first physical bonding with her son Ian.  When will that bitch get a clue that she is not wanted in PV.  Lethal Zach was loud and clear. Now it looks like Kendall herself is planning Greenlee's demise. Go Kendall!!!

Thanks Kathy.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Loved Zach refusing to play Greenlee's tit-for-tat game. He owns the blackout, he cops to it, he believes his motivations were and are valid -- and he accepts that Greenlee doesn't. Therefore, he does not delude himself that they will ever be pals. He doesn't pretend anything he can do now will change his and Greenlee's relationship. Greenlee is too self-absorbed to acknowledge such a concept, and her inability to grasp it will just spur Kendall on and on. 

Hannah's expression gave me a chill -- and the look on Zach's face did too. (g)

AMC 09/14/07 Part 1 [12.75MB]
AMC 09/14/07 Part 2 [5.52MB]
Preview

Thank you for the video Kathy.Big HUGS. ITA about Zach&Greenlee scenes.GO Zach.lol. Oh no,Hannah's back.But just gives more story for TK which is great.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou
Luv'd quiet, scary, lethal Zach! HAWT!! ITA Lavery & the Gov. of PA?
Is it just me, or did it seem ODD to have Hannah sitting at Zach's desk in Zach's chair, in Zach's ofc at nitetime?? See that right there? She is not stable. Red Flags!!

And with all the lights off... What's up with that?  Was she going to sit there all weekend waiting for Zach on Monday morning? 

Thanks Kathy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thnaks, Kathy....Zach was great....loved his talk with greenpea....  and as far as the quick scene with hannah, if looks could kill, hannah would be dead...IMO...
Roseann
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thanks Kathy for the clip. Hannah seems to me to be stalking Zach, you dont walk into someones office in the dead of night, without the lights on, sitting in their chair as if you own the place. I wonder how many nights she'd been there waiting. I hope he tells her off, but he probably wont because he's too nice. 

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Thanks Kathy for the clip. Hannah seems to me to be stalking Zach, you dont walk into someones office in the dead of night, without the lights on, sitting in their chair as if you own the place. I wonder how many nights she'd been there waiting. I hope he tells her off, but he probably wont because he's too nice. 

Take care,
Enis

Enis, you are much too nice. You want Zach to tell her off, I want someone to kill her off, preferably Greens......then she could be gone too.  LOL

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Diva, I so agree.  I think she wants to know how much Zach told Kendall and not because he gave into her but because she's a whack(sp) job and she wants to know if Zach shared her craziness with Kendall!!!! JMO

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, TK was awesome today!  When is he not?  Loved the "my favorite kangarooers" comment. LOL  I think he was way too nice to Greenflea, but being the gentleman that he is, it doesn't surprise me.

It was cool to see the CI building from the outside.  They really need to hire new security though.  I don't know of any office building the likes of the CI building that wouldn't have a security desk to check in visitors.  Especially at night.  At the very least you'd think you have to swipe a card or something to gain access to the elevator.  The building where I work has both.  During non-business hours, anyone who wants to enter, whether they work there or not, has to check in with security, employees of the building present their building-issued I.D. cards, then you must swipe said I.D. card for the elevator to work.  Just another one of many "WTF" things we're supposed to ignore for the purpose of having Hannah waiting for Zach in his darkened office.  And, was it my imagination, or did he stop for a shave between leaving the hospital and going to CI?  Dear Lavery, what a crock.

Thanks Fil!
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Thanks for the clip Kathy.  Once again TK/Zach was awesome and once again Ryan was a freakin' ASS!!

June
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enis

Take care,
Enis

Enis, you are much too nice. You want Zach to tell her off, I want someone to kill her off, preferably Greens......then she could be gone too.  LOL

Wow Ann, why dont you tell us how you really feel (g).  But you do have a point though.

Take care,
Enis

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.