Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Both as warm, loving husband Zach and ice-cold businessman Zach,TK was utter perfection today.

AMC 09/13/07 Part 1 [9.24MB]
AMC 09/13/07 Part 2 [9.90MB]
Preview

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks Kathy. I agree Zach was perfect today.
Does Bitchlee really think she is scaring Zach?  LMAO

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
TK demonstrated exactly what he meant by forced crying today.  I nearly lost it when that tear rolled down his eye at seeing Kendall finally bonding with Ian.  There was nothing forced about that tear.  Fast foward to Zach's interaction with Adam.  There was nothing warm and fuzzy about that!  Zach was as cold as ice and if Adam thinks that he can get the best of Zach, he's sadly mistaken!  Today we saw the two sides of Zach delivered by the one and only TK!!

Thanks for the clips, Kathy!  TK is AMAZING!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Wow, thanks for the Clip!  Pure perfection.  I got all choked up when I saw Zach wipe away that tear.  No one does it better than TK!!!

AM was great, too!
velvetshadows

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
thank you for the video
kendallandzach

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #6 

OMG, When Kendall and Ian were finally bonding, I really felt it was the three of them bonding. I get goosebumps from the way Zach and Kendall can say so much with just a look. When he wiped the tear from his eyes, you could see in his eyes the love he has for Kendall and his son, you could feel the depth of the love coming from him. When he gave Kendall the kiss on the forehead, you could see how overwhelmed he was. I will be watching this show over and over.

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Two very contrasting emotions expressed seconds apart.... Zach the loving husband and father and Zach the lethal businessman.  It will be Adam who will not see him coming.

Finally a wonderful tender bonding moment of mother and child. So long awaited and so short on the screen. I couldn't hold back tears when Zach wiped away his. Both parents with Ian, the child conceived out of their love. So rarely seen on AMC these days. Zach watching Kendall bond with Ian was IMO one of the most precious moments in their relationship to date.

Thanks Kathy for the clips.

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Tender tender moments today makes you feel like you shouldn't be there

Ande
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Two very contrasting emotions expressed seconds apart.... Zach the loving husband and father and Zach the lethal businessman. It will be Adam who will not see him coming.

Finally a wonderful tender bonding moment of mother and child. So long awaited and so short on the screen. I couldn't hold back tears when Zach wiped away his. Both parents with Ian, the child conceived out of their love. So rarely seen on AMC these days. Zach watching Kendall bond with Ian was IMO one of the most precious moments in their relationship to date.

Thanks Kathy for the clips.

As always well said Diva.  It was a beautiful moment and one we've been waiting for and yes I loved the way both of them had tears.  This is why we love this couple.  So subtle yet more touching than all the words that could be said.  Sometimes you don't need a lot of words.
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thank you Kathy, Zach was perfect today, of course he's always perfect, but he was more perfect today. Got that.!!!!

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Both as warm, loving husband Zach and ice-cold businessman Zach,TK was utter perfection today.

AMC 09/13/07 Part 1 [9.24MB]
AMC 09/13/07 Part 2 [9.90MB]
Preview

Thank you for the video Kathy.ICAM with you.Love,love,LOVE Zach/TK.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks for the clip Kathy. Zach was great.
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

The HAND on Kendall's heart was incredibly moving and the tear at seeing his wife and son. What an amazing actor and what a wonderful day between Ian/Kendall and Adam/Zach. I thought it was interesting that Adam gave Zach credit for changing his views on his family....exactly why Zach did it and the reason he gave him his house back. Thorsten looked so powerful and beautiful as Zach was talking to Adam..made my heart skip a beat. Man oh Man.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie

Tender tender moments today makes you feel like you shouldn't be there

Bonnie you're spot on.  I felt as if I were intruding on the most private of their moments.  Zach so touched my heart today, as he so often does, with his poignant tears.  No one does it better.  I'm always humbled
watching his greatness.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
TK is Da Mahn!  I love how he can go from tearful husband and father to shrewd businessman in the blink of an eye!  No one, and I mean NO ONE does it like TK! 

I am a little pissed that the long-awaited Kendall/Ian moment had to be ruined by the Greenbitch. 

Thank you for the clips...the show didn't air in Miami today due to the shooting of the 4 policemen.  I'm glad I had them to hold me over till 8 when it aired on Soapnet or else I would have been a basket case. LOL  Hey, I need my daily Zendall fix.

Thanks Fil!
paperwaster

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #16 
I have to say that I appreciate the clips every single day, however today I was even more grateful since we had such tragedy and turmoil in South Florida today. I could concentrate on praying for the officers and their families because I knew this important Slater family moment would be available on this site.

Thanks again, so very much.
Kari

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Thank you so much for the clips, Kathy.  Was able to watch live, but this show definitely ranks in my top 10 of favorite Zach moments, so I'm so glad to be able to watch it over and over again.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.