Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
I. AM. SO. FUCKING. SICK. OF. THE. SPIKE. SHOW.

Line of the day: Maybe that's because no one has ever given Spike snake oil before.  Nobody delivers a withering put-down like Erica. I'm so glad Zach and Erica are on the same side!

AMC 09/10/07 Part 1 [9.61MB]
AMC 09/10/07 Part 2 [10.79MB]
Preview

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clip Kathy, and I completely agree with your entire post 100%.  The Spike show is starting to grate on my nerves a lot.  I am also getting tired of seeing Ryass and Annie in almost every scene that I see Zach and Kendall in.

I am beginning to realize that all of the shows that I have been absolutely hating are the ones that revolve around Spike and thats because I know that wherever Spike is having angst, Ryan's not too far away.  They need to give the Spike stuff a real rest.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Line of the day: Maybe that's because no one has ever given Spike snake oil before.  Nobody delivers a withering put-down like Erica. I'm so glad Zach and Erica are on the same side!

Preview

Thank you for the speedy clip!  ITA!  I can't stand watching Spikey anymore! 
Ian?  who??
  Halloween must be around the corner... with Ryass' bulging eyes... scary!!!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

ITA the Little Lord Lavery show is getting tedious now.  Did Zach have any lines today at all?  I must've missed that nanosecond.  My fav. line was Erica's "snake oil" thing & Adam to JR: "buy her a pack of chewing gum"!!!  I'm still on the floor from those!  Can we move on now please?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the clips, Kathy!

Once again, it's ALL about SPIKE and not one word about IAN!!  Do TIIC remember HIM?!?  He's the one laying in NICU fighting to stay alive!!!!  But NO they have to make SPIKE front and center and I'm getting so sick of HIM already!!!!!

I also enjoyed Erica's comments about the snake oil, and the fact that she and Zach are on the same side!

Once again Ryass has proven that he is totally useless in any emergency!  It was Zach who calmly and quietly called the right doctor to come to the house ASAP to help HISSON and wound up saving his life!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Zach saves the day once again.  I know Kendall has had her off days lately, but how could she listen to Spike's cry of distress and think it was because he could hear again.  That cry would worry any mother.  At least Zach has good instincts.  Ryan is too busy opening his mouth.

I thought Zach hired Aiden to watch Greenlee, and then Aiden told Greenlee he wasn't working for Zach anymore.  This is another plot hole because we don't know Zach is aware of that do we (otherwise he would have hired someone else to watch Greenlee, and he would have already known Greenlee hired Hilliard)?

Erica's confrontation with Hilliard was the only other part of today's show worth watching other than Zach.

ETA:  Why do they have Erica in a Frederick's of Hollywood dress again?

Thanks Kathy.

Jan

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
UGH! Could they make Kendall look any more stupid? A few squirts of vitamins and she's convinced they are are the miracle cure? Or could it be that the Lavery spawn is the second coming and can cure himself?

"Do something!" Now that's good to shout in a emergency. Way to go Ryan! You get the stupid line of the day medal...AGAIN.

ETA:  Thanks Kathy.  Even a pinch of Zach makes the day better

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

The reason Ryass and family moved into the Slater home is so we CAN'T FF through his scenes.  If we want to watch Zach and Kendall we have to watch him.  It's All My Lavery haven't you heard.

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
The reason Ryass and family moved into the Slater home is so we CAN'T FF through his scenes.  If we want to watch Zach and Kendall we have to watch him.  It's All My Lavery haven't you heard.

So very well said, toasty!  ITA, Jan... They have really made Kendall STUPID!! 
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I haven't seen the show yet, but I can say two things with absolute certainty:

1.  I am sick to death of Spike.  To death I tell you.

2.  Ryass is useless in any situation.

Thanks Fil!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:

Preview

Thank you for the video Kathy.ITA with you in all you said.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFoxS

So very well said, toasty!  ITA, Jan... They have really made Kendall STUPID!! 

I've been thinking this for a long time now.

As much as I do not like Greenlee, I am pissed that she will get all of the blame for Hilliard when it was KENDALL who insisted that he treat the star of our show w/o having the doctor investigated.  After what she went through with Madden, you think she would know better.

June
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:

Preview

Thanks for the clip Kathy, I agree with you 100% about Spike. They could at least give Ian maybe 2 mins, just to show they were thinking about him.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

Toasty you said it. They have figured out our secret of the FF button. I am surprised that Ryan didn't burst in the room during Zach and Kendall's love scene although his offspring did manage to ruin that rare moment.

Kendall's character is being butchered by these writers. They are making her into someone unrecognizable.
This Spikey Lavery obsession on this show is making me want to
Ian is almost completely forgotten.

Thanks Kathy and you said it...I. AM. SO. FUCKING. SICK. OF. THE. SPIKE. SHOW.

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Okay, I hate to admit this... Spikey really hit my last nerve along with Kendall today.  Honestly, they really dumbed her down... A few vitamins... and miraculously, Spike can hear?!?!  Why?!?  Because he is the spawn of Ryan Lavery?? 

And how on earth did they get that little todder to cry like that?  Very annoying!!

Yup, another groundbreaking storyline for AMC...  a toddler is the star of the entire show!
Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:

Preview

Thanks so much Kathy.  I just got home and I'm not up to trying to watch the entire show until morning, and I'm sure I will ff a lot of it when I do.  (Can Ava and Jonathon just carry out a murder/suicide pact please?)
I too am sick of Little Lord Lavery, and I am also glad Zach and Erica are on the same side.

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:

I'm sitting here gritting my teeth because nobody is treating those triplets' allergies.  See the dark circles under their eyes?  Hear the junky cough?  Notice the mouth breathing???

Those babies need medical treatment and it's pissing me off.

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
I feel bad for the triplets myself...they are being worked to death. No wonder they are sick. Poor things. If you are a Lavery you work no matter what...they have the same screen time as Kendall..the obsessed mother.
Of course Ian is not on because he is not connected to the Ryan/Greenlee/Kendall story of long ago. That will go on for the next year so don't expect Ian to be on much.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.