Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
I love it when a plan comes together. And I can't improve upon Opal's comment after Erica's righteous (and all too prescient!) rant: Let David put that in his pipe and smoke it.

AMC 09/09/11

Ah, the many gorgeous moods of the maestro today.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clip and the snappies Christy, they are gorrrrrrrrrrgeous!  My eyes are fixated on # 4 even as I type this, OH SO INTENSE!  TK/Zach is outdoing himself with each passing day!  Simply masterful!  Didn't you just love Zach's "You know what's better for everyone?  If you hadn't end up with THIS GUY"   For the show or not, Zach spoke the truth, and for the show or not, Greenbitch is on my hitlist again!  Telling Zach that it would have been better if she didn't bring him back, and talking about her "friends' " marital stuff with a third person?  UGH!  And regardless of what is happening behind the scenes, I would LOVE to see Jesse hauling the loser ass for assaulting the chief of police, AND for putting a threatening hand on Zach's arm   That's what I want to see in the final AMC episode, with the last image being of a HAPPY ZACH!

AMC does it again, rewriting history by making Hayward's haywire swimmers viable and making Cara pregnant.  Speaking of which, she must be SO special, feeling the effects of pregnancy within, what, the morning after sleeping with the demented?

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Yup! Zach: Paganini, David: cheap fiddle. Grieffin, Ryan, and Greenlee: stagehands.

I'm in heaven watching Zach fake David out, making David regret ever joining forces with him while being afraid to unjoin forces with him for fear of really unleashing his wrath. David's like a mad doctor who took what he thought was a harmless puppy from the wild to experiment on in his secret lab, only to have it grow overnight into an uncontrollable wolf who knows how to open doors.

I wonder if Cara's pregnancy will have any affect on Zach's plans, though.

Anyway, thanks!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thank you Christy - Peggy

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Wow - thanks for these spectacular snappies!  Love 'em all of Zach - you've captured the wonder of the mahn!  But gotta lurve the last one espec - WTF is up with Ryan's expression?!?!  That is a howl!  I mean I knew he was pretty bad, but that's just comical!  Maybe Zach really shot him!  Hope springs eternal. 
My fav line of the day from Zach to Greens -"you shouldn't have ended up with him"!!  LMAO!  I hope that was a TK ad-lib!   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Today was magnificent,  and Kathy, I loved your post!!!! "Uncontrollable wolf",  OH YES!   Zach is doing such a great snow job on David, and TK is doing it so well, with so much gusto.  I bet TK is having a ball playing out these scenes. I only wish his actions with Ryass were for real and not just to mislead David.
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Christy for the clip & snappies )
WOW!! TK!!...one word! AWESOME!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
LMAO!  I've never seen David quite so discombobulated!  I'm beyond giddy that the man to give Dr. Mindgames a taste of his own medicine is our one & only Zach Slater!  TK is killing it, lol.   If Erica only knew that her wish for David being on the receiving end of being tortured, confused, played and toyed with has already become a reality courtesy of her gorgeous hunk of a son-in-law, LOL...she'd be very proud!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Christy, thank you for the clip as well as the snappies.   WOW, once again.   I'm just loving Zach having his own story per say and going after Dr. Evil.   I didn't get to see the show live, real life is getting in the way again.   But boy was I happy to watch this clip.   

The only thing bothering me is I know it's coming to an end again.   Oh well, I'll just enjoy this and loved Zach playing everyone.   

Why can't Dr. Griff be really dead but Zach not the killer. it's amazing, one night and pregnant already.   Dr. Evil has some really good genes.  HAHA.

Thanks again.
Beverly

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 

It was a very good day for TK I only wish there were real bullets! Thank you for the clips!!

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Sitting back and watching the master at work.  LOVE.   You would think just once Ryass would get a clue - the guy is such a ass - he doesn't know Zach at all.   I wish Jesse would put him behind bars permanently.  How many times has he hit cops and never got arrested.  So sick of him.

Cara's pregnant?   Didn't she just have sex with David last week?  Stupid.

Grif did his best work today

thanks for the clip and the snappies ladies
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Christy thanks for the clip and snappies.  And Toasty2, this- 

Quote:
  just proves, once again, that you and I are ALWAYS tracking!

I was LMAO once again today.  I can't help it, it's just so.much.fun, watching Zach just FUCKING with David.  I know a lot of people hate David but I don't, I've always liked him, and I love VI, I think he's a really good actor.  And he's just playing this one to the hilt.  Watching TK and him together is just awesome.  Zach is just ripping David into shreds, David's lost whatever control he though he had over everyone and everything, and the facial expressions are priceless!

TK is just OWNING this shit.  And I'm loving it!

ETA:  OH, was Ryass on today?  I didn't notice...just the bugeyes at the end there.  And it won't matter if he did get shot, how many times has he been shot already?  They need to get some people with better aim, IJS.  Damn Laverys.  They're dead but they just wont.fall.down.

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie

Christy thanks for the clip and snappies.  And Toasty2, this- 

Quote:
  just proves, once again, that you and I are ALWAYS tracking!

Couldn't have said it better!!

TK was simply superb today!  Everything else seemed irrelevant.  I got chills when Zach yelled "He BETRAYED you!!" to David about Grief!  There's nothing as sexy as an angry Zach!!  TK's Emmy/audition reel must be getting quite lengthy!

Who else wanted Zach to break that finger that Ryass was shoving in his face at Krystal's?? 

My....Pine Valley is a very fertile place, isn't it????? 

Gorgeous snappies, Christy!  Thanks!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
I love it when a plan comes together. And I can't improve upon Opal's comment after Erica's righteous (and all too prescient!) rant: Let David put that in his pipe and smoke it.

AMC 09/09/11

Ah, the many gorgeous moods of the maestro today.

Site Meter

Thank you Christy for the video&PIcs,Thank you Kathy.TK is simply the BEST.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.