Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
So it must have been Grieff who called Zach yesterday to warn him about Ryan breaking in! The only thing that could have made today a better Zach day would have been actually getting to see Zach making that citizen's arrest of Ryan! But seeing him make David sweat and almost spill (and there are few things I enjoy more than watching Zach talk down to other characters I can't stand while looking soooo devilishly handsome doing it) was just as good! Today was one of my favorite Zach days ever -- and my favorite since his return. It was pure Zach!

AMC 09/07/11

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks Christy and I so agree with you - Peggy

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Christy for this clip!
WOW Zach sure playin Ryan good and proper! love it!...and telling David, NOTHING!! but getting what he wanted! WTG Zach...
I agree GriffleBUG must have been the one to call Zach and let him know Ryan was trying to break in.
Ryans so dumb!...And Zach has relied on Ryan being Ryan, not letting things lie as leverage with David...
A really good Zach Day!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the clip Christy! A GREAT Zach day, except that TFIIC dashed my hopes once again and didn't show me Zach punching living daylights out of the Rabid one, nor did I get to see him hold a gun to Ryass' empty head. But how Zexy as always was Zach reaching into his back pocket! TK was intense today in his scenes with David/VI.

I wonder if we will get to see Zach Dixie come face to face, since Zach carried the guilt for so long! And they WERE friends, esp. When Zach needed one post Eatdirt.

Rage Monkey wants Jesse to get Zach under control or he will?????? UGH!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Zach was on fire today!  What fun!

I love that Dr. Mindgames Hayward was finally on the receiving end of it for once and there's no one better for the job than Zach!  I LMAO that Zach's "don't trust even me" is what lead to David trusting him with the revelation that he's got two more OP patients locked up. 

I don't know if it's just me, but now I think Zach not only has Griffin as his personal sock puppet, but he's also got Ryan on the string too.  As much as I enjoyed Zach's obvious disdain for Ryan and his announcement that "Ryan Lavery is irrelevant", it seemed like their scenes were all done for show and to continue to lure David into his trap.  Christy, I also think that Griffin was the one who called Zach in yesterday's episode to warn him about Ryan and either Griffin had to fill Ryan in or Zach did when he arrived on the scene.  In any event, both of them are now just following Zach's instructions.

Great Zach day and yet I still don't have a clue as to what Zach is hoping to accomplish, lol?  What's he after?

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

GREAT ZACH DAY.  This is the Zach who first came to PV - in control of everyone and everything.  This is also the character (and actor) to go up against David Hayward.   Ryass always looked like a fool going against him because - well need I explain.    Speaking of Ryass, why is he even in this story.   He has nothing to do with any of this.  GL is his, they're remarried so why does he care what the hell David Hayward is doing.   They need to make this character a part of every one of Zach's story and it pisses me off.

Of course, Ryan and Griffin are going to end up being a part of Zach's plan because they both need to be heros.  Makes me sick just thinking about.   It also pissese me off that we didn't get to see Zach beat the crap out of Ryass.  

Hope this has a good conclusion because so far the whole thing is lame and if it weren't for TK's brillant performance I'd be bored to tears.   TK makes everything better that's for sure and that's why this show was lost without him.  He is a lead actor in every way.

Thanks Christy and Kathy for giving us these clips.  There is no way I could watch this whole show anymore.

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

I don't know if it's just me, but now I think Zach not only has Griffin as his personal sock puppy, but he's also got Ryan on the string too. 

No, it's not just you, Alina...I had the exact same thought about Ryan today.

And we all know what that means....

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

I don't know if it's just me, but now I think Zach not only has Griffin as his personal sock puppy, but he's also got Ryan on the string too. 

OMG, I have been trying so hard not to think about it, because it means I will have to tolerate the li'l fucker as a hero in this s/l too .  But when I didn't get to see Zach face off with him, or hold a gun to his head or any of the things mentioned by the two of them, that's what I feared

On a personal note, I was using my cell phone for the last few posts, and probably will again a few times, so please forgive any/many typos that may have been or will be there, LOL.  Travel or not, honey has agreed to not let me miss one moment of ZACH's glory.  I know I will have to pay for it, big time, because he knows that for me, Zach is SO worth it 

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
  I was interested to read here that I am not alone in suspecting that Ryass is also now a part of Zach's plan (along with Grif) to get the goods on David.  I almost hate to think that Ryan  has joined the team because that means he once again gets to be one of the "saviors."  (That must be written into CM's contract.)  I had hoped we would get to see Zach pulverize the guy eventually, but I guess all we'll get is this faux hostility. Even that is fun to watch and I thoroughly enjoyed Zach playing it out today. He is so much fun when he is angry and telling someone off. Love how he is outsmarting David.
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks Christy! Yes today was my absolute favorite Zach day!! Zach at his best and TK at his most splendid artistry. WOW! This is my kind of show and loved how he just made David's skin crawl and being so good at handling everybody and everything in sight. Seeing Ryan and Zach going at it was fun to watch. This I could watch forever and what made me love Zach from the beginning. I hate to see this Zach end...so much to enjoy!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
So it must have been Grieff who called Zach yesterday to warn him about Ryan breaking in! The only thing that could have made today a better Zach day would have been actually getting to see Zach making that citizen's arrest of Ryan! But seeing him make David sweat and almost spill (and there are few things I enjoy more than watching Zach talk down to other characters I can't stand while looking soooo devilishly handsome doing it) was just as good! Today was one of my favorite Zach days ever -- and my favorite since his return. It was pure Zach!

AMC 09/07/11
Site Meter

Thank you for the video Christy. GO ZACH,LOVE him.I agree w/ all you said.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Quote:

I think we all know Ryan will be the hero and is most likely in on this but today I did make believe it was for real and fantasized that it was the Zach I have always wanted on AMC..for real. A girl can dream! He was just so great and so in charge.

san1gray

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
thanks Christy for the clips, i get to watch it at work so i dont have to wait until i get home, really appreciate it

Sande
sistasluvszach

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Thanks Christy for the clip.  Zach is on fire.  Thorsten gets his entire body involved in his delivery.  His eyes shows how he feels and his disdain for certain things people are saying.  Great actor.  Thorsten appears to be enjoying this story and being back with his fellow actors. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Today was one of those days that TK held a clinic on acting!  He is just sublime!  The places his voice went reminded me of scenes from SAII when he described the shark attacking in the cave & also of Ian Thornhart's riveting & electrifying "Feed Me Kevin Collins" scene on PC that absolutely gave me chills!  I could hear that in his voice today.   TK if you read this, I hope you're planning on making an audition tape of the scenes with David today- they were outstanding!  Kudos!

Sharon
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #16 
And Emmy reel too! OMG, today was spectacular. Dazzling actor TK in all his glory, electrifying the screen... Virtuoso Zach playing the suddenly apprehensive David like he was a Stradivarius instead of a cheap fiddle.  Just loved it!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Oh yes Kathy & didn't he look incredibly gorgeous doing it?!!  This is how sexy looks, people!

Sharon
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Thanks for beautiful pix, Kathy.    I, too, think this was  Zach's "Zach-iest" day so far. Just LOVE to see him so in charge, pulling everyone's strings. I bet TK enjoys those scripts too.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
And Emmy reel too! OMG, today was spectacular. Dazzling actor TK in all his glory, electrifying the screen... Virtuoso Zach playing the suddenly apprehensive David like he was a Stradivarius instead of a cheap fiddle.  Just loved it!

THUD  and Ditto on your commentary!  He's the Maestro!

Taking a stroll to the shallow side...absolutely love the waves and curls in his hair.   

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
WOW is right and SEXY!!! YES!!!   Ok, I've definitely gone off to the other side, I know, all this rain and no TK today, then to come over here and see those pics, wow OMG.   It's flooding here and I'm now in heaven.

Beverly

Thanks

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

So nice to come here and see these pictures - Takes your mind off the rain some - How bad is the flooding there? Peggy

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #22 
Peggy, it's still raining here but hopefully (I don't want to tempt fate) the end is in sight. How about where you are? Is it calming down for you, Beverly?

I figured the pics would help beat the rainy day blues... and tomorrow is a Zach day, I think.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Oh yes Kathy & didn't he look incredibly gorgeous doing it?!!  This is how sexy looks, people!

You got THAT right, Sharon!!   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Great Zach day and yet I still don't have a clue as to what Zach is hoping to accomplish, lol?  What's he after?

I think Zach's # 1 priority is to get the "others" out.  Every chance he gets to corner Dr. Mindgames (love the name you gave him, LOL), that's one thing he keeps asking over and over:  WHO ELSE?  So, Zach being Zach, he first wants to rescue those people, and then focus on proving David's connection to Fr. Beneful, and how he ended up at the scene of the crime to rescue Zach.  The "corpse" could very well be Fr. Beneful, who Dr. Mindgames may have gotten "killed" when Zach reappeared.  That's just IMO. 

Thanks for the gorrrrrrgeous snappies, Kathy!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.