Message Board

 

Main Section
Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,286
Reply with quote  #1 
Why oh why couldn't have Verla showed up at the airport before Zach left, so they could reminisce about Myrtle! What a waste of Carol Burnett to make her return so inconsequential and WTF -- I mean really, Sam Grady? A minor short-lived character from 30 years ago? They had a chance to honor the memory of Eileen Herlie instead of another stunt (much as I love Carol Burnett) return, and they totally blew it (but then so what else is new).

And let's say you're in bed with your handsome (and he was off the charts handsome today!) naked husband... and his formerly perfect, muscular form, while still perfect and muscular, is now seamed with horrific scars that weren't there the last time you made love, you know, before that time he nearly died.

Just once couldn't they can the bland sex scene montage music and given Zach and Kendall a chance to re-establish an emotional connection with some heartfelt dialogue about it?

I'll answer my own question: No.

Just as MonkeySeeMonkeyDo had to have their own much more graphic and (I wish I could avoid using this word) lengthier love scene in order for Zach and Kendall to get one.

AMC 09/06/11
Site Meter

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,724
Reply with quote  #2 
Kathy, thanks for the clip.

Why do I feel that once again, we are getting short changed?  Sigh!

So many useless, redundant characters on today, having the same conversation over and over again.  Can AMC give David and the permanently tear-stained Cara a freaking day off?

You'd think after 10 months being separated by "death" & roughly 14 episodes to go, AMC would think to give Zach & Kendall some actual dialogue to make that emotional connection you speak of, to talk about what each went thru, how they felt, how they feel to be together again, discuss what Zach missed, how the boys dealt with it, and for a love scene that lasts more than 5 seconds; one that doesn't have to be dueling with yet another chemistry-free, too much skin, Rylee love scene?

Ditto, on your thoughts about the wasted Verla-Zach-Erica, Myrtle tribute!  WTF is Sam Brady anyway?

Brightside?  Zach looking positively gorgeous but that's nothing new, is it? LOL.

__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the very HAWT clip, Kathy! Today's show had to have been personally supervised by one BF, what with the lingerie model and the too raunchy for daytime scenes preceding Zen love. To give us the tender moment, he would have to cut short his wet dream . Instead of Zen talking about (which I assume happened offscreen like all good stuff) it, I had to gasp at the scars right smack in the midddle of the 2.5 seconds of Zen. Heartbreaking to see!

Aaaaahhhh, the Mahn still smolders though

ITA that Carol Burnett was wasted here, there should have been some Zyrtle love!

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
mandy

Gold Member
Registered:
Posts: 459
Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you Kathy for the clip!!
I thank god for these clips..and not having to suffer Rylee!.. I believe there was way too much of them eating up valuable ZEN~ZEX screen time?...But I feel that even not seeing Rylee...Zach & Kendall's time together although very loving felt a little disjointed...their deep connection barely surfaced? I'm disappointed, there just wasn't enough time with them in each others arms!?..not enough of Zach!!  

__________________
:) tkfanalways :)
merckw

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 26
Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you for the clips as always!
All I can say is at least TK graced AMC and his fans with ZAch Slater again. I would love more ZEN time before AMC takes its final bow!
Beverly

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 564
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks Kathy, without being repetitious, why oh why does Rylee have to have a love scene same time as Zen.   All I can say is there is noone who compares to Zach and wow did he look good.

I will say when from a quick glance, I thought TK was sun burnt and was peeling.   LOL


__________________
Beverly Z.
sistasluvszach

Bronze Member
Registered:
Posts: 42
Reply with quote  #7 

I agree with you Kathy, but I am not surprised.  Another lost opportunity to build a beautiful love scene with a discussion of how, why, and how I never though we would have this connection again.  The scene could have been much more meaningful, and could have answered numerous questions.


__________________
Bonnit D. Braxton
SCSharon

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,208
Reply with quote  #8 
Poor baby!  The scars really shook me up - but you're right, Kathy - what a perfect bod!!  OMG- he is so cut!    ITA with everyone - scenes way too short & way too much Rylee infestation - didn't we just get a sex scene from them??  But - it is what it is & I, for one, am just taking what I get.  Long time coming!  If you slo-mo it, it will last a lot longer - IJS
- LOL! 

__________________
Sharon
toasty2

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,210
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Kathy, thanks for the clip.

Why do I feel that once again, we are getting short changed?  Sigh!

So many useless, redundant characters on today, having the same conversation over and over again.  Can AMC give David and the permanently tear-stained Cara a freaking day off?

 You'd think after 10 months being separated by "death" & roughly 14 episodes to go, AMC would think to give Zach & Kendall some actual dialogue to make that emotional connection you speak of, to talk about what each went thru, how they felt, how they feel to be together again, discuss what Zach missed, how the boys dealt with it, and for a love scene that lasts more than 5 seconds; one that doesn't have to be dueling with yet another chemistry-free, too much skin, Rylee love scene?

Ditto, on your thoughts about the wasted Verla-Zach-Erica, Myrtle tribute!  WTF is Sam Brady anyway?

Brightside?  Zach looking positively gorgeous but that's nothing new, is it? LOL.


Because we are being shortchaged, we always have been and it makes me sick.  I would have put money on the time for the Zex scene and I would have lost because I gave them too much.

Why do I get the feeling everytime I watch Zen since Zach has been back that they are trying to rush their scenes to get to the story about David and to hell with any emotional connection that these two shared. After you've been seperated from the person you love for 10 months, don't you think this scene should have happened when Zach first came home.    These two should have been all over each other after being a part that long.  At least a day has gone by since Zach is home and Kendall has to ask him to make love to her.  WHOSE WRITING THIS CRAP.    IA Alina about them talking.   Before Zex, before anything I would have wanted to hear what the other person had to say, how they felt.  It's like we lost several pages of the story (did someone at AMC lose them so we could have more time for Cara or Rylee).   Yes  alwaysonlyyou Rylee had sex just a couple of weeks ago so why we needed to see them again I have no idea (Kathy love the MonkeyseeMonkeydo) except that Frons probably had to get one more thrill.

As for Zach, his body reminds me of a warrior with the scars of battle and what a body it is.   Hell I didn't even need him to make love to her all I need was for him to take his shirt off (yes I'm that shallow) and smile that beautiful smile and that would have been worth more than ANYTHING to me.  God he looked especially HAWT today.  YUMMY

BTW the ring he put on her finger was NOT the one that was engraved.   Her wedding band was engraved not her diamond.  AMC can't even get that write.  

Kathy ITA about CB scenes.   If she were going to talk about Myrtle wouldn't it have been smart to have Zach there and hear the things she had to say.   But then apparently LB isn't any better at writing than the previous writers for this show.  So disappointed in her.
peggy

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,075
Reply with quote  #10 

Thanks Kathy and you are right on with your comments as always - Peggy

Kelly

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,867
Reply with quote  #11 
I am sorry but I thought today's show was horrid except for one scene with Zach and Kendall. I cannot fathom WHY we ALWAYS have to see Greeme and Ryan AT THE SAME TIME!!! They have encroached on Zach and Kendall's life for years now and once again, before the show goes off, we have them getting all the good scenes and draining the blood out of the Zen sex. I knew it, I just knew that the preview would be promoting Zen and then this pair would take up the show. It was so little...I did like the ring even though it wasn't the wedding ring that was engraved.
As for Myrt, of course she got little just as Zach does. They never really use the true emotional bonds or dialogue that grabs people's hearts..one reason the show lost so many viewers. Angie and Jesse have ,granted, had an emotional story but Zach...well short and sweet.
I wish I could say I loved it but I can only love TK and seeing him "perform" and look gorgeous. Thanks for the clips and thanks TK for all YOU ARE.
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,286
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2


BTW the ring he put on her finger was NOT the one that was engraved.   Her wedding band was engraved not her diamond.  AMC can't even get that write.  


Speaking of that... I must have missed something.  Where did that ring come from? Was that Kendall's old ring (if so how did Zach get it), or a new one?

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,724
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Speaking of that... I must have missed something.  Where did that ring come from? Was that Kendall's old ring (if so how did Zach get it), or a new one?


No idea, Kathy.  My impression was that it was her old ring but like you, I wondered how he ended up with it.   I doubt we'll get an answer to this question either.

Tic toc tic toc

As much as I bitch about the writing, the lack of Zach time, etc....I don't want to say goodbye to Zach/Thorsten again

__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Registered:
Posts: 144
Reply with quote  #14 
SHORT CHANGED YES! but there is something going on here...Did anyone else notice...Zach was a bit reluctant?  Like he was confused about what he was supposed to do with Kendall when she approached him? And when they were in bed...he didnt have the old Heat for her that he used to have...He used to just gobble her up...I know of what I speak cause I used to imagine it was me he was gobbeling.  OH yes he is the man he was...hes a feast for sore eyes isnt he?  Some how the passion he had for her wasnt there ...Not in his eyes or his lips...Im sure they enjoyed it anyway.  SOME THING IS WRONG I SAY!!!  ABC is driving me insane...and Kathy you are right BF has something to do with it...HE needs to be blind folded and led out the door of the last flight to nowhere and dropped.   He has no business running the programing of anything let alone ABC..when the last show of AMC is aired and gone. IM leaving ABC permenately. Not only are they taking our soaps they are ruining any programing that they had.  TK you are always superb and will follow where ever you go.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,210
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Tic toc tic toc

As much as I bitch about the writing, the lack of Zach time, etc....I don't want to say goodbye to Zach/Thorsten again


IA Alina.   I should be heartbroken that my show that I have watched my entire life is going off the air but, sadly, I'm not.  The only thing that breaks my heart is having TK off my screen and this amazing character he created.   Love Zach Slater.   I WANT MORE
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,286
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Speaking of that... I must have missed something.  Where did that ring come from? Was that Kendall's old ring (if so how did Zach get it), or a new one?


No idea, Kathy.  My impression was that it was her old ring but like you, I wondered how he ended up with it.   I doubt we'll get an answer to this question either.

Tic toc tic toc

As much as I bitch about the writing, the lack of Zach time, etc....I don't want to say goodbye to Zach/Thorsten again


Thanks, Alina, glad I wasn't the only one who was confused.

And neither do I.  

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,286
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintonmyclothez
SHORT CHANGED YES! but there is something going on here...Did anyone else notice...Zach was a bit reluctant?  Like he was confused about what he was supposed to do with Kendall when she approached him? And when they were in bed...he didnt have the old Heat for her that he used to have...He used to just gobble her up...I know of what I speak cause I used to imagine it was me he was gobbeling.  OH yes he is the man he was...hes a feast for sore eyes isnt he?  Some how the passion he had for her wasnt there ...Not in his eyes or his lips...Im sure they enjoyed it anyway.  SOME THING IS WRONG I SAY!!!  ABC is driving me insane...and Kathy you are right BF has something to do with it...HE needs to be blind folded and led out the door of the last flight to nowhere and dropped.   He has no business running the programing of anything let alone ABC..when the last show of AMC is aired and gone. IM leaving ABC permenately. Not only are they taking our soaps they are ruining any programing that they had.  TK you are always superb and will follow where ever you go.


I would think (and actually hope, because it's realistic that it would) that Kendall's recent attraction to Grieffin (to name just one factor) would color how Zach would approach her. I would think that he would be waiting for a signal from her to reassure him that his advances were actually still welcome. I still don't know where the ring came from that Zach gave her yesterday, but it indicated that he had noticed she was no longer wearing her ring from him.

Every time I see a promo for The Chew... I mentally gag. Even if it weren't replacing AMC, I would think it seems just incredibly lame.

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
pah

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,094
Reply with quote  #18 
 I totally agree with the above posts, especially the anger at having to see the Rylee skins before each little glimpse of Zex.  Looking at Ryan at all always make me feel a bit nauseated (literally) and even more so when he is displaying what he obviously thinks are his "assets"  (NOT!!!!).  What they did yesterday was cruel, and took the edge off the first second or two of each segment of the much awaited Zex scenes, as I had to adjust from disgust to lust each time. I felt robbed.  NOT FAIR!!!!  Then they showed way too little of  Zach, both time-wise and body-wise, IMO, and I agree that it somehow lacked the intensity that these two usually show. I was, of course,  happy to get anything at all, but had hoped for so much more, given the long dry spell we've had to wait through for any Zach-loving at all.  So little time left. I wonder if they will ever give us a really nice long passionate Zlove scene.           DOWN WITH FRONS!!!!
toasty2

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,210
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

I would think (and actually hope, because it's realistic that it would) that Kendall's recent attraction to Grieffin (to name just one factor) would color how Zach would approach her. I would think that he would be waiting for a signal from her to reassure him that his advances were actually still welcome. I still don't know where the ring came from that Zach gave her yesterday, but it indicated that he had noticed she was no longer wearing her ring from him.


ITA Kathy especially since they've had NO CONVERSATION regarding her feelings for Grif except for a two second thing in the hospital and then it was cut off (why do they always cut off their conversations).   Knowing Kendall's history I'm surprised Zach hasn't asked her if she had grief sex with Griffin.  I mean let's face it this is what she's done in the past.  But again, no conversation and I think that's the big problem in their story.  
Mary

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 5,883
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Why oh why couldn't have Verla showed up at the airport before Zach left, so they could reminisce about Myrtle! What a waste of Carol Burnett to make her return so inconsequential and WTF -- I mean really, Sam Grady? A minor short-lived character from 30 years ago? They had a chance to honor the memory of Eileen Herlie instead of another stunt (much as I love Carol Burnett) return, and they totally blew it (but then so what else is new).

And let's say you're in bed with your handsome (and he was off the charts handsome today!) naked husband... and his formerly perfect, muscular form, while still perfect and muscular, is now seamed with horrific scars that weren't there the last time you made love, you know, before that time he nearly died.

Just once couldn't they can the bland sex scene montage music and given Zach and Kendall a chance to re-establish an emotional connection with some heartfelt dialogue about it?

I'll answer my own question: No.

Just as MonkeySeeMonkeyDo had to have their own much more graphic and (I wish I could avoid using this word) lengthier love scene in order for Zach and Kendall to get one.

AMC 09/06/11
Site Meter

Thank you for the video Kathy. Zach/TK is HOT!lol. I agree w/ all you said.Yes,Love Carol Burnett & would of loved to have seen scenes with Zach&Verla talking about Myrtle.CB scenes were too short with Susan,Have no idea who Sam Grady is and so really could care less about his character for Opal.Come on AMC less than 2 weeks left show me Caleb.lol.


__________________
Christy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,524
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
 I totally agree with the above posts, especially the anger at having to see the Rylee skins before each little glimpse of Zex.  Looking at Ryan at all always make me feel a bit nauseated (literally) and even more so when he is displaying what he obviously thinks are his "assets"  (NOT!!!!).  What they did yesterday was cruel, and took the edge off the first second or two of each segment of the much awaited Zex scenes, as I had to adjust from disgust to lust each time. I felt robbed.  NOT FAIR!!!!  Then they showed way too little of  Zach, both time-wise and body-wise, IMO, and I agree that it somehow lacked the intensity that these two usually show. I was, of course,  happy to get anything at all, but had hoped for so much more, given the long dry spell we've had to wait through for any Zach-loving at all.  So little time left. I wonder if they will ever give us a really nice long passionate Zlove scene.           DOWN WITH FRONS!!!!


Frons probably watches Rylee sniffling/straddling with one hand. But as for the rest of us, they know the only way we're going to watch it is if it fades into something with Zach in it. From the ridiculous to the sublime....

__________________
Christy
[black_cat]
[tk_cs_ribbons_avatar]
Alina

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,724
Reply with quote  #22 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
  Frons probably watches Rylee sniffling/straddling with one hand. But as for the rest of us, they know the only way we're going to watch it is if it fades into something with Zach in it. From the ridiculous to the sublime....


Here's another checkmark for the ridiculous/sublime column...I saw a screenshot of the People AMC tribute edition.  In the section for "super couples"...there are small pics of Z/K, Babe/JR and Jake/Amanda.  Guess what couple got the full page spread? Three guesses and the first two don't count!



__________________
ALINA
Proud Member of the OTKWS &
Lover of all things Thorsten Kaye

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kathy

Avatar / Picture

Moderator/
Administrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,286
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Guess what couple got the full page spread? Three guesses and the first two don't count!




Did Disney buy People?!

__________________
Order your copy of Thorsten's new book now!
searose

Avatar / Picture

Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,283
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
  Frons probably watches Rylee sniffling/straddling with one hand. But as for the rest of us, they know the only way we're going to watch it is if it fades into something with Zach in it. From the ridiculous to the sublime....


Here's another checkmark for the ridiculous/sublime column...I saw a screenshot of the People AMC tribute edition.  In the section for "super couples"...there are small pics of Z/K, Babe/JR and Jake/Amanda.  Guess what couple got the full page spread? Three guesses and the first two don't count!




I am just glad that they didn't do a split screen, or worse, Zen in a tiny inset

BF and his paid cronies might be the only ones thinking Rylee are "super" couple!

__________________
**************************************
Thorsten Kaye Fan Forever!!!!!
**************************************
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.