Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
The irresistible force meets the immovable object and I thoroughly enjoyed their interaction. Today was verrry interesting, and while I found the immovable object very endearing I'm kinda sorry to see the beard mysteriously vanish.

AMC 09/02/11Site Meter

merckw

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thank you for the clips!! TK looked great with the bread but like to see his beautiful face and now we can!! Good weekend to all NEXT week should be GOOD!

Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks Christy, and as always, the immovable object is what's irresistible to me!  Loved that last line - "don't stay away too long, you're going to miss all the fun!" 

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Christy, thank you. just love having my Zach back and why do people question if he's changed, the man was held away from his family, of course he's going to try and understand everything.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks for the clip Christy!  The Gorrrrrrgeousness keeps looking more Gorrrrrrrrrgeous with each passing day, Zeard or not  .  But it was a "WHAT?????" when we suddenly got a clean-shaven Zach, just like it happened post bunker days, LOL.

I have always loved all Zerica scenes, going all the way back to Vegas days, so I did enjoy today's stuff.  But what's with these "writers" constantly hitting us over the head with "you are not the same man" from every freaking damn person in PV?  Why wouldn't ANYONE in PV, who USED TO know Zach so well give him the benefit of the doubt?  I am glad that Erica finally calmed down after the little talk!

Ooohhhhhhhhh, I so can't wait for Tuesday, and I hope it will be longer than 2.5 seconds 

Fun and safe weekend to all.........

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thank you Christy - Really did enjoy the clip and love the trust that showed through to the end - Peggy

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
I have always loved Zerica scenes and I've always thought SL does her best work when she's working with a good actor like TK.    Zach was trying so hard to make her get it without telling her what's going on and I'm glad, at least I hope, she got it.    She's family and Zach protects his.

Searose I'm with you I don't get the constant Zach has changed crap.    Why do they do that on this show.   When they want us to like someone they keep pushing it in our face that the person's a hero or if he's bad they have to keep telling us that he's bad.   Do they really think that we're so stupid?   Actually, if the writing is good the audience will get it.    Anyway, Zach is who he has always been, he doesn't share what he's up to and he protects his family.  You would think the people of PV would know this by now.   

I was just getting use to the beard but seeing that face without it OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE.  MAGNIFICENT.

Tuesday can't come fast enough   EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Too much Cara/Tad.  How many times do we have to hear the same conversation and why is this woman getting so much air time.
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2
Zach is who he has always been, he doesn't share what he's up to and he protects his family. 

You're exactly right!  I see nothing that's not Zach-like since he's been back.  I don't understand WTF everyone is talking about. 

I loved the Zerica scenes today.  Zach pretty much spelled things out for her without actually telling her a thing, lol.   I love that Zach doesn't give a shit about what Ryan/Greenlee think and that he actually loves to tick them off and get under their skin.  On the other hand, Zach considers Erica family and even though he's not cluing her into the plan, he's made sure to say enough to ease her mind, and was charming and sweet while doing it!

Everyone and their mother knows (or should know) that I think Thorsten is perfection whether he's bearded, clean shaven, has long hair or short hair, is in jeans or in a suit...but WOW...to see that face again...perfection!

Christy, thanks for the clip!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
I agree....all the talk by everydamnbody in PV about how Zach is a "changed man" is getting old!  Zach is the same wonderful man he's been for the past 7 years.  He loves his family first and foremost, and will protect them at any cost.  Nothing's changed there! 
I'm loving that we can see his ruggedly handsome face again, but the sudden shave was a little weird, LOL!  

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Love Zach and Erica together and loved today's scenes. Erica always looks like she is checking him out which makes me laugh. Who wouldn't but Erica just can't help herself. LOL
Love the clean shaven Zach...he is just too beautiful not to see his face. Why do I get the feeling Thorsten is playing this for all it's worth? It seems like he will break out and laugh at it all before you know it. Tuesday should be interesting or NOT depending on whether the writer's have learned how to do a Zendall love scene. I am holding my breath and not because we are soooo flooded out here in Vermont. Thanks Christy!
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
The irresistible force meets the immovable object and I thoroughly enjoyed their interaction. Today was verrry interesting, and while I found the immovable object very endearing I'm kinda sorry to see the beard mysteriously vanish.

AMC 09/02/11Site Meter

Thank you for the video Christy.LOL yeah the beard did mysteriously vanish.I knew the beard was gone  as before the scenes came back on as you know they show a little clip of whats ahead.I guess they do that as they are afraid people won't continue to watch,i don't know.lol.I liked the beard but really like his clean shaven look,Simply GORGEOUS.Loved the Zerica scenes.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Looking good Mr. Kaye!!!  Looking good! 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
 I agree that TK is going to look scrumptious  no matter how he dresses or arranges his hair on head and face, but think I enjoyed the "wild and wooly" more than many of you.  The strange thing is that I did not know this about myself until ZACH did it.  That look never turned me on before. I'll miss the fuzzies a bit, but will also enjoy being able to see his mouth again.  So few days, so few days......... .SOB!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Kelly I've seen the footage of VT & my heart just breaks for your beautiful state!
I hope you got thru with minimal damage.
FWIW, Ande's son, Drew, has been sending me lots of video footage of the VT damage - it's incredible!  He said her place is undamaged, tho'.  Wishing you all the best, Kelly!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.