Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Today was the day I should have gone to see Mr. Bean's Holiday.

The good news -- Zach is on today.
The bad news -- Zach is on today. (g)

AMC 08/31/07 [11.72MB]

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clip Kathy.  Most boring part of the show today was watching Greenlee's solo dining.  Zach in the background, talking to Opal and Ruth for most of the time, is very frustrating, and nothing like one good shot of Zyrtle!  But Amanda finally said something intelligent for a change.  "HOT" was pretty accurate, LOL.  I can't believe that after everything, Tad still referred to Zach and Josh as "others". 

If Colby freaks out at the thought of Tad and Liza, it's a good thing she doesn't know about Tad and Grandma Marion

The writers need to pay attention to the dialogs from day to day.  Good diet and vitamins are supposed to make Spike healthy, so that he can be ready for the next step of the treatment.  Vitamins are not going to help Spike "hear again"!  I am really hoping Zach notices the damn vitamins on Tuesday's show.

Anyone else curious about what Zach whispered in Kendall's ear ?  My imagination is running W I L D.........

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks Kathy.
I love to see Zach and Kendall out and about, laughing, smiling, cuddling together and interacting with the rest of the town.  How long has it been since we have seen them with anyone except Ryannie?
I loved Zach and Erica with their dueling pics of Ian. I love the fact that Erica seems so connected to Ian, much more than she was with Spike. I also love the way Erica is treating Zach now, and the way she and Josh just act like he is a very integral part of their family.
I know there will be more angst soon, but I will take what I can get, when I can get it.

On a less interesting note.  Monkey took Emma to stay the night with Kathy.  Julia is at the party.  Are Kathy and Emma babysitting each other? IJS

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

(That'll teach us. Carson Clay = Ryan Lavery)

Between Zach moments, I occupied my time making a mental chart of who all at that party had screwed over who. I guess there was nobody Zach could play poker with who hadn't screwed him in one way or another.

Why didn't Josh take a full color photo of Zach and Ian.

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy!  Not enough Zach.  Kendall seemed weird everytime someone mentioned Ian.  I am sure that these are anvils.

I can't wait until Zach finds those stupid vitamins.  TK looked hot.  He stole the scenes even when he was just standing in the background.  HAWT!!!  I could watch him all day!  Thud

Ryannie ~We need some Zendall loving...  
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

What I thought of today's show with the exception of the little we actually saw of Zach. 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

BORING!!!!!

Thank you for the clip, Kathy!  You should have gone to see Mr. Bean's Holiday today!!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
TK was HAWT!  Wondering what he whispered in Kendall's ear, naughty Zach!
Loved the dueling Ian pix with Erica & Zach & loved the arm around Kendall when BE sang, but little else.  Didn't care for Tad's slam towards Zach, if that's who he meant.  What else is new there?  Adored Amanda & Opal's comments about HAWT Zach with Ian on his zhest!!  No other way to say it!
But, far too little Zach & too much Ryannie. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Thanks Kathy.
I love to see Zach and Kendall out and about, laughing, smiling, cuddling together and interacting with the rest of the town.  How long has it been since we have seen them with anyone except Ryannie?
I loved Zach and Erica with their dueling pics of Ian. I love the fact that Erica seems so connected to Ian, much more than she was with Spike. I also love the way Erica is treating Zach now, and the way she and Josh just act like he is a very integral part of their family.
I know there will be more angst soon, but I will take what I can get, when I can get it.

On a less interesting note.  Monkey took Emma to stay the night with Kathy.  Julia is at the party.  Are Kathy and Emma babysitting each other? IJS

Ann you said everything I wanted to say. DITTO!

Zach's whispering in Kendall's ear, laughing and cuddling together was so much more entertaining then watching Ryannie between the satin sheets.

Thanks Kathy for the clip.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Diva and Searose ITA.  I liked today because it was nice to see Zen out and laughing.  Zach especially was so damn cute showing his pictures with Grandma Erica (yes I said it).  Loved Amanda's HOT although I know Opal was thinking it too (like we all were)  I even liked the card game with JR.  There were digs but a lot less than I expected.  I liked that Zach fit in perfectly with all these people and everyones concern for baby Ian.  It was a good show.   Not exciting but nice and light after  all the angst.

The only person I want to see rolling around in sheets is ZACH.  Why scare the hell out of us with Monkey.  Loved the dumb look (so fitting) on his face when he noticed his wife was missing.  Guess he's lost his magical touch with the ladies.

Also, loved Kendall's didn't you notice the "sign" to Zach and him mumbling about fishing his card game.   How cute were they?

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Thank you for the clip Kathy. Have a good weekend everyone, be safe.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks for the clips, Kathy.
HAWT! Amanda and Opal got that right! The duelling photos were a nice touch and a pleasant surprise.
 I enjoyed the brief scene at the poker  game, too. "Mine's chocolate- what are you smoking?"
I always thought it was a shame that BE could not have played a singer at The Seasons East (as a character other than Krystal, of course).

flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann

Thanks Kathy.

ITA Ann!  It was nice to see Zach and Kendall smile for a change.  Zach is extra hawt when he's smiling. LOL  I am thrilled at the new relationship between Erica and Zach.  Its amazing how likeable people become when they're not worshipping Ryass.  Of course there's always something has has to piss me off, and today that was Tad.  His little crack about why some people were invited while glancing over at Zach made my blood boil!  Doesn't that fucking dipshit realize that if it weren't for Zach he'd be doing 25 to life?  I wish they'd dust off the vets more often!  I really enjoyed watching Joe, Ruth and Opal acting like they'd won too many beers in the "Name the Year" contest. LOL  Julia was enjoying it too, she couldn't stop laughing.  The rest of the show was muck - especially Monkeylove. Ewwww!  My eyes still haven't recovered.

Thanks Fil!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thank you Sandi!  I'm glad I'm not the only one who's blood was boiling over
Taddy's remarks!  He has such gall.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks for the clips, Kathy! The word that comes to mind for Zach today (and every other day)--delicious--in every way!!!

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:

AMC 08/31/07 [11.72MB]

Thank you for the video Kathy.Big HUGS. You are so funny about the good news Zach is on today,and the bad news,Zach is on today.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:

AMC 08/31/07 [11.72MB]

Thank you for the clip!  I'm happy ANY day Zach is on!!!!

I've NEVER been an Erica fan, but I'm certainly enjoying her scenes with Zach.  Or, is it because I'm "forced" to watch her when she is in scenes with Zach? 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.