Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Zach Slater... suave host extraordinaire (acts glad Ryan is there)... talented chef (Mickey Mouse pancake maker)... loving, devoted (overcomes his fears) father to Ian (Kanga to Ian's Roo).

OMG...the poignant expressions crossing Zach's face as he held Ian for the first time... beautiful job by TK. Nobody does it better.

Today was Zach (and TK) fan nirvana. Today I attained a state of bliss, oblivious even to Lavery pain... I'm so verklempt I'm not sure how I cranked out a video.

AMC 08/29/07 [13.75MB]

(PS Tomorrow's video, if Zach is on -- no Zach in preview -- will be delayed.)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
OMG!  Fan nirvana is right!  He blew me away today & blew everybody else out of the water!  It was especially poignant for me because my little grandson was a preemie--32 wks-- & my son & dtr-i-l also did the Kangaroo
Kare & it was so wonderful for them, because being adopted, it was their first
real contact with him.  This was a lovely moment & TK just made it so much more special with all he does.  I loved his big smile, but the camera cut away
far too quickly!  This made me remember why I watch!  Kudos TK!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
TK was brilliant!!!  NIRVANA!!!!  I loved Zian!!!   Ian is finally looking like a doll, and not invisible!

Zouse is beautifully decorated, just hate the fact that Ryannie is there enjoying it!!! 
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
I didn't think it was possible to love the character of Zach Slater or the actor Thorsten Kaye anymore than I already do . . . I was wrong!!

I also didn't think I could hate the character of Kendall Hart Slater anymore than I already do . . . again, I was wrong!!

Thanks Kathy, for the clip.  June
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #5 
Pass the kleenex....

(And the crane...I'm on the floor.)

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks Kathy.
I am all choked up, and still speechless.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Kathy, you said it perfectly!  TK's performance, without any words, any sounds, beyond brilliance !

I hope Zach won't ever have to regret including Josh in his circle of trusted people!

I have to say, if Kendall did not go to the hospital because of her appointment with Dr. Meyer that she did not want to break, she was able to juggle it on a very short notice to see Dr. Hilliard for Spike!  For a woman who was aching to hold a stranger's baby just a few hours ago, because she could not hold Ian, what a huge moment she missed out on!  I swear, the writers better explain her behavior in some way that would make sense, or, the only conclusion is, they are carrying out McT and Frons' s agenda of Rendall part IV.

OK, so Aiden is not paid by Zach any more, but does he not feel ANY loyalty to Zach, Ryan, Tad, Kendall to let SOMEONE know that Greenlee is the one who hired Dr. Hilliard?

kendallandzach

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

While I love my Zach moments with Ian, I've just about had it with the writers leaving Kendall out of all the firsts for Ian. She talks about her love for Ian, almost has a breakdown at the hospital when Zach wants her to leave Ian, and then doesn't go visit him along with Zach. I am so sick of this storyline. Please let Zach and Kendall have time together with Ian. NOW!!

Captivated

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Kathy, thank you for this amazing video. 

All I can manage is
howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Kendall still doesn't get it, does she? She left Ian one time and he was in trouble, and now she doesn't want to see him because she has an appointment. Then she makes a big deal about letting down ian and not being there for him. You know what kendall, screw you. Ian, honey, don't worry, you have your dad's love with you which is worth more than your mom's.

I was wishing that zach would leave the house without kissing kendall good bye, but being the generous man he is, he did kiss her. Damn.

13 hours of sleep!!! I bet she wouldn't have to sleep that long if spike was in the hospital. I hope kendall gets it in the future. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't actually wait till hannah comes to town and make kendall's life hell. But unfortunately, zach's life is connected with kendall, so I have to pray that never happens.

Like I said before, it will be a while till we see kendall back in the hospital with ian again. I guess she won't learn her lesson until something bad happens to ian again. That pisses me off because in order to teach kendall a lesson, zach and ian would be affected by it too so you really can't pray that something bad to happen to kendall.

Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Thank you Kathy for the clip....I'm still in tears.  No body does it better than Thorsten....He gave us another "moment" that takes your breath away...
Roseann
arhin

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #12 
hey for some reason i can't watch, the clip so is there any way that it can be repost?

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Zach Slater... suave host extraordinaire (acts glad Ryan is there)... talented chef (Mickey Mouse pancake maker)... loving, devoted (overcomes his fears) father to Ian (Kanga to Ian's Roo).

OMG...the poignant expressions crossing Zach's face as he held Ian for the first time... beautiful job by TK. Nobody does it better.

Today was Zach (and TK) fan nirvana. Today I attained a state of bliss, oblivious even to Lavery pain... I'm so verklempt I'm not sure how I cranked out a video.

AMC 08/29/07 [13.75MB]

Thank you ofr the video Kathy.ICAM to alll you said. Love,love,LOVE TK/Zach.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallandzach

While I love my Zach moments with Ian, I've just about had it with the writers leaving Kendall out of all the firsts for Ian. She talks about her love for Ian, almost has a breakdown at the hospital when Zach wants her to leave Ian, and then doesn't go visit him along with Zach. I am so sick of this storyline. Please let Zach and Kendall have time together with Ian. NOW!!

Seeing Zach holding his son Ian for the first time was a moment to behold. TK's performance was as always awesome. Silence, no dialog just pure love and emotion. BRAVO!!!

The fact  that these new writers have chosen to keep Ian's mother out of this precious scene is something I will never forgive. It was plot driven crap. So far we have been denied a Honeymoon, a Wedding Anniversary, a sonogram appointment where Zach and Kendall learned together that they were expecting a son before the premature birth, and now this most precious moment of their married life .... first contact with their newborn son Ian.

In a strong defense of Kendall today is the fact that she could not have known that Zach or she would have the opportunity to hold Ian. Zach himself was surprised. If Kendall knew that she would be able to hold Ian there is no way in hell she would have chosen to go with Ryan and Spike to Dr. Hilliard. That appointment was so plot driven that it makes my blood boil.

These new writers so far are IMO disjointing the s/l.  One day they have Kendall not wanting to leave the hospital so she can be near Ian, then she asks a stranger to allow her to hold her baby so she can feel how it would be if she could hold Ian and now they remove her from the most rewarding moment in Ian's life and that is to share this moment with Zach. It almost appears that there are two opposing factions in the writing team. They better get their act together and quick because the ratings are going to show how the audience feels about their plot driven maneuvers.

Thank you Kathy for the clip. 

brownpenny

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #15 
TK is totally amazing!  I was riveted to the screen waiting for tears of joy to stream down Zach's face, but then TK's eyes said it all.  I'm so glad Zach was the first to hold Ian.  Zach deserves it after being such a rock for the last month taking care of everyone else.

I've been trying to give Kendall a break, but yesterday and today showed she knows exactly what she's doing (as well as the first time she went to see Hilliard).  I don't understand why Kendall wouldn't ask Zach to go see Hilliard with her after they visit Ian.  Zach would go with her in a heartbeat.  Instead she sneaks around behind Zach's back AGAIN.  Kendall keeps saying she wants to be with Ian, but her actions certainly don't show it. 

And Ryan is being a bigger ass than normal this week (if that's even possible).  I'm actually starting to like Annie, and I hate the way he's treating her.  How does Ryan expect her to open up to him?  If Zach were in his position, Annie would have told him everything by now.  And why do I get the feeling Zach will be the one to save Annie after Ryan bails on her especially now that they are all living together?    

Thanks Kathy!
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Thanks Kathy -

I felt like I was intruding on that special moment when Zach held Ian - so special -
no one does it better than TK

Ande
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Just when I think that TK can't get any better, he always ups the ante!  You're right, Kathy, today was TK nirvana.  I was crying for the joy of seeing Zach holding and bonding with Ian.  Nothing and nobody else mattered to me except for this.

Thanks for the video, Kathy.  I don't know how you had the strength to make it.

P. S.  Which one of you made this AWESOME banner?!?!  I'm in  love!  KUDOS to whoever did this!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
I haven't seen today's show yet, as I always savor that for after work, and am so looking forward to the Zian moments. But I just have to say the banner is beautiful, gorgeous, and touching in so many ways (without even having seen the show) that I'm at a loss for words. Thank you Kathy or Christy, whichever of you shared your talents yet again.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
jam

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 
Actually, I'm kinda glad that Kendall was not with Zach today.  Gave us a much more enjoyable TK scene.

I'm sorry, but whether Kendall knew about being able to hold Ian or not, she could not make an excuse fast enough to not go.  She does not want to be with him.  Don't know why yet, but she simply does not.  I mean a doctors appointment yes, but go to Ian right after, but grocery shopping???!!!  GMAFB.  I have absolutely no sympathy for Kendall what-so-ever.  Now she has had a good night sleep and showing NO SIGNS of depression so I'm just not giving her the benefit of the doubt at all.

You could tell that Zach was upset that she didn't want to go.  Pissed me off to no end.  I thought the whole idea of Ryan and Annie moving in was so Kendall could spend more time with Ian.  Guess not, huh??

June
CindyC

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Thanks for the clips Kathy!!
It is IMO a very poor choice on the writers part to exclude Kendall for something as important as this, especially since they went out of their way to have her ask to hold a strangers baby because she couldn't hold or touch her own.  I really don't understand what the writers are thinking. But our Zach had enough love for Ian as always. TK is the best!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Today was an outstanding Zach day.  TK was absolutely incredible with baby Ian.  He can say more with his expressions.  He is just remarkable.

I love the new banner too!   Thank you for the clip Kathy.
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Quote:

Seeing Zach holding his son Ian for the first time was a moment to behold. TK's performance was as always awesome. Silence, no dialog just pure love and emotion. BRAVO!!!

The fact that these new writers have chosen to keep Ian's mother out of this precious scene is something I will never forgive. It was plot driven crap. So far we have been denied a Honeymoon, a Wedding Anniversary, a sonogram appointment where Zach and Kendall learned together that they were expecting a son before the premature birth, and now this most precious moment of their married life .... first contact with their newborn son Ian.

In a strong defense of Kendall today is the fact that she could not have known that Zach or she would have the opportunity to hold Ian. Zach himself was surprised. If Kendall knew that she would be able to hold Ian there is no way in hell she would have chosen to go with Ryan and Spike to Dr. Hilliard. That appointment was so plot driven that it makes my blood boil.

These new writers so far are IMO disjointing the s/l. One day they have Kendall not wanting to leave the hospital so she can be near Ian, then she asks a stranger to allow her to hold her baby so she can feel how it would be if she could hold Ian and now they remove her from the most rewarding moment in Ian's life and that is to share this moment with Zach. It almost appears that there are two opposing factions in the writing team. They better get their act together and quick because the ratings are going to show how the audience feels about their plot driven maneuvers.

Thank you Kathy for the clip.

Diva I so totally agree with everything you've said but first let me say I was thrilled that Zach was the first one to hold his son.  What a precious moment and so beautifully played by TK.  It took my breath away.

As of yesterday it is perfectly clear to me that this is, once again, just another story to force Ryass Lavery down our throats.  What started out as a wonderful story is now CRAP.  All of Kendall's anxiety and trauma is suddenly gone and now her character is just a pimp for Mr. Lavery.  Moving him into the Slaters home was a slap in the fact to all of us who love Zendall.  I can see TIIC sitting back laughing that now if we want to see the Slaters we have to watch Ryass because he's smack in the middle of their living room.  They even have Zach saying he's not such a bad guy and feeding him breakfast.  ARE YOU F------ kidding me.  Today Kendall was the Kendall of three years ago and the person she becomes when she is in his presence.  All the growth she has had with Zach is gone.  The last straw for me was when she said she had to go food shopping.  Why can't the Slater just call the store and have food delivered?   That's definitely more important than seeing her son.  This is all the writers doing and, again, it's to showcase Ryass. 

Also, I am now more positive than ever that the reason Ian was born was to give Zach/TK something to do and make us watch.  They know if he's on we'll be watching and, therefore, have to put up with the asshole.  

I think I'm just going to watch the clips here and not put myself through that horror. 

Thanks Kathy for the clip and that WONDERFUL Banner.  I don't know how you do it so fast.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Actually, I'm kinda glad that Kendall was not with Zach today. Gave us a much more enjoyable TK scene.

I'm sorry, but whether Kendall knew about being able to hold Ian or not, she could not make an excuse fast enough to not go. She does not want to be with him. Don't know why yet, but she simply does not. I mean a doctors appointment yes, but go to Ian right after, but grocery shopping???!!! GMAFB. I have absolutely no sympathy for Kendall what-so-ever. Now she has had a good night sleep and showing NO SIGNS of depression so I'm just not giving her the benefit of the doubt at all.

You could tell that Zach was upset that she didn't want to go. Pissed me off to no end. I thought the whole idea of Ryan and Annie moving in was so Kendall could spend more time with Ian. Guess not, huh??

June

I was gonna do a main post on this but I can't add anything to this.

I was glad Kendall wasn't there, too. If she had been, Zach would have wanted her to hold Ian first. And the fact that Zach did was one of the few satisfying moments in this whole Kendall/Spike/Ryan/Greenlee-centric storyline.

As far as I'm concerned, Kendall can keep shopping and/or trying to find cures for Spike, I really don't care. Just stay away, Kendall, let me have more Zach and Ian scenes, and I'll owe ya one.

jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

AMC 08/29/07 [13.75MB]

Lawd ha' mercy....that was orgasmic. Cigarette anyone?

Kathy, not to mention..... smooth,effective, keep-your-eyes-on-the-prize businessman. AND..in black, a sight to behold.....

_____/\____/\____/\______________beep______________

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 

What a lovely scene to end with, thank you so much Kathy, I had tears in my eyes when Zach first took hold of him, he looked so peaceful sitting there with Ian on his shoulder.  Zach deserved to hold him first because he's the one thats been there all the time.

Take care,
Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Thanks for the clip.

what a beautiful scene.   Prayers answered, Zach in Heaven getting to hold (kangaroo) his son.  I'm glad to see at least one other person cares about Ian.  I'm starting to like Josh....

Bee

P.S. just remember something...Ryass is "suppose" to know Kendall so well, how come he doesn't know she liked micky mouse pancakes?

The Power of One can change the World.
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
Thanks Kathy for the superb and heavenly video of Zach and his beloved son Ian. What a joy to see and feel the great heart this man has and to see him letting his son feel it's beat on his chest. Whenever I hug someone I go to the right with my head so our hearts are heart to heart and that's what Zach gave his son today...his heart. Beautiful work Thorsten! I could feel Zach's joy.

Kendall....I won't comment except to agree with Christy that I am glad she was not there and Zach was the one to hold his son for the first time. HE is the one keeping him alive after all. Ryan and Kendall can do their thing while I watch baby Ian and his big, rugged Dad.

The banner is wonderful...thanks for all the love that shines through! It's all we have on this show.
tkrocks

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #28 
Wow! Was anyone else besides TK (okay and Josh) on the screen today? TK's portrayal of Zach's emotions was beautiful and perfect. And what better note to end the scenes on than the look of peace on Zach's face--that look was pure, unadulterated joy!

And can I just say Awwwhhh, I'm really starting to love Josh. He's being so great to Zach and it was somehow appropriate that he was with Zach for such a special moment and even thought to document it for Zach.

Thank you so much for the clips, Kathy. I have a feeling I'll be watching this one several more times!!

ETA: I was shocked--Did my ears deceive me? I thought Ryan was actually going to admit that he had been rude, but then, of course, he had to throw in the caveat (sp?) "if that's the word for it?" GMAFB--he was rude!

And what's with continually using the term "moving in" when referring to Ryan and Annie? I thought this was temporary. Moving in worries me that Ryan is going to forever hijack Zach and Ian's story. I'd prefer the phrase temporarily invading our space, but I guess that's totally inappropriate--maybe even dare I say, rude If that's even the word for it! I hope Zach has stocked up on the scotch--he's going to need it with that joker moving in.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.--Peter Ustinov
flamom05

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Those Zach and Ian scenes were just beautiful.  I'm still teary-eyed. LOL  Sniff, sniff. 

I'm really liking Zosh too.  Josh has really grown on me lately. 

Thanks for the clips Kathy.

Thanks Fil!
jpdp01

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #30 

No words, just tears for today's episode. This took me quite by surprise as I haven't been able to watch AMC at all this week on Soap Net or this site. THANK you for posting it....okay, I have to go cry and get this out of my system before I watch it again. TK was amazing...no words.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #31 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
Actually, I'm kinda glad that Kendall was not with Zach today.  Gave us a much more enjoyable TK scene.

I'm sorry, but whether Kendall knew about being able to hold Ian or not, she could not make an excuse fast enough to not go.  She does not want to be with him.  Don't know why yet, but she simply does not.  I mean a doctors appointment yes, but go to Ian right after, but grocery shopping???!!!  GMAFB.  I have absolutely no sympathy for Kendall what-so-ever.  Now she has had a good night sleep and showing NO SIGNS of depression so I'm just not giving her the benefit of the doubt at all.

You could tell that Zach was upset that she didn't want to go.  Pissed me off to no end.  I thought the whole idea of Ryan and Annie moving in was so Kendall could spend more time with Ian.  Guess not, huh??

June

I know I've posted today, but had to comment here.  ITA!  How could groc. shopping have any priority now at all??  She can't even go to the bathroom
for fear of leaving Spike & now that she's solved that, she goes groc. shopping & once again Ian is without his Mother???  Something is wrong with this picture!  But ICAM it was Zach's day & this moment belonged to he & Ian completely & was a beautiful thing to witness & glad they had it to themselves.  I still have the vapors!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonlyyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

June

I know I've posted today, but had to comment here.  ITA!  How could groc. shopping have any priority now at all??  She can't even go to the bathroom
for fear of leaving Spike & now that she's solved that, she goes groc. shopping & once again Ian is without his Mother???  Something is wrong with this picture!  But ICAM it was Zach's day & this moment belonged to he & Ian completely & was a beautiful thing to witness & glad they had it to themselves.  I still have the vapors!

The only thing I can think of is they don't keep bananas in the house.  The monkeys have to eat don't they?

Thanks Fil!
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #33 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arhin
hey for some reason i can't watch, the clip so is there any way that it can be repost?

Left click on the link to stream the video, or right click on the link to save to and watch on your hard drive. (If neither of those options work for you then I'm afraid the problem is at your end.)

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #34 
Thanks Kathy for the clips and the banner. Loved Zach's smile.
Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:

She has given Zach so much grief over the last several weeks and hurt him deeply IMHO by putting Ian "on hold" so to speak, I couldn't be happier that Zach was able to have this incredible moment with his son. 

When Josh started saying how Zach shouldn't even talk to Ian while holding him, I KNEW we were going to see above and beyond Thorsten magic.  If she had been there it just wouldn't have been the same.  Zach deserved every precious second with his son.

I can't wait to download the clip and enjoy Zach and Ian without the "who cares" in there. 

Thank you again for the banner and today's clip.
Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #36 

If Kendall knew that she would be able to hold Ian . . . .  

I for one would much rather (and appreciated) see Zach's chest than her's

Kari

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #37 
Thank you SO MUCH for the clips - I wasn't able to watch live today, and if I had missed this beautiful moment with Zian, I would have been forever heartbroken!

Can't add anything else to what's been said... TK takes all my words away
Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selma
Just when I think that TK can't get any better, he always ups the ante! 

Wouldn't you think we would have learned after all these years and not be surprised when he pulls something like yesterday? 

But I'm with you . . . I can only hope that Thorsten has a sense of satisfaction for a "job well done" and inside knows it was extraordinary.  I know he doesn't toot-his-own horn - that's what he has US for.  He continues to grow as an actor and that he must know.

Well done, Mr. Kaye!  Well done!
AnneM

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #39 

Couldn't agree more with everyone who thought that this special moment belonged to Zach and Zach alone.  Kendall who???  Ian doesn't know his mother, but he sure knows his dad.  TK, you were BRILLIANT!  You made me feel that Zach was as comforted by the skin-to-skin touch as Ian was.  I look forward to many more Zian moments.  Kudos to Josh, too---Zach's only ally in all this craziness.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #40 
The only thing I can say about today is that Zach made me cry.

Bravo, TK.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.