Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
I just don't like the irrational Eve Lambert Thornhart vibe I'm getting from Kendall.

AMC Part 1 [10.43MB]
AMC Part 2 [7.75MB]
Preview

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
I hear ya, Kathy.  Thanks for the clip.  Don't you just LOVE how Zach brings out the buffoon in Ryan??
Zach:  "Step into my office."
Ryan:  "OK.  Where's your office?"
You moron!  He wants to speak to you in private!!
I must say, I did enjoy Aidan's Austin Powers--very funny!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #3 
thank you for the clip.
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Neither do I, Kathy!  :::::::shuddering at the very thought::::::::

I love the way Zach always winds up making Ryan look like the ASS HOLE he truly is!!!

Thanks as always for the clips.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneM

Don't you just LOVE how Zach brings out the buffoon in Ryan??
Zach:  "Step into my office."
Ryan:  "OK.  Where's your office?"
You moron!  He wants to speak to you in private!

You know, I couldn't stop rolling my eyes at that line either!  What a freaking idiot he is!

Thanks for the clips Kathy.  I don't know who the hell Jonboy is, questioning why Lilly is in Kendall's room?  I don't know why the hell did the writers have Lilly put Ava and Zoe in the same sentence!  I mean, I understand Lilly's confusion, but still!   I don't know why the hell Aiden didn't let the bitch choke!   I don't know why the hell did the writers make Zach ask for Ryan's help!  I am SO sick of both the Lavery brothers talking to everyone like they are the qualified psychotherapists of PV, constantly lecturing everyone!  "will be Enabling her"?  GMAFB! 

IMO?  AINLEE = BORING!

St Lavery = Always has been, and always will be an

But, but, ooooooh, Zannie hug at the end?  Almost makes me want to get over her tirade at Zach at the Slater House.  I said Almost

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thank you Kathy.

Zach: "Man to man, lets sort it out"
Uh, Zach honey.......... you are a man short for that. IJS

Monkey: "And now she wants us to all live together?"
Uh, monkey........ it was your wife that suggested this idiocy.

ETA: Kathy, I am trying very hard to ignore that vibe.
*Sticking head in sand.*

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #7 

I can't wait till tomorrow to see zach and ian. Zach is holding him and it will be so sweet. Since kendall is all about spike, I bet we won't even see her in the hospital again for a while to be with ian. She keeps saying that she wants to touch ian and be with him, but her actions say something different. She is really making me mad right now.

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

ITA the line of the day was when Zach told Ryan, "Step into my office"!!  (That's my hubby's fav. line...HA!)  Zach was so hawt today & he's just lightyears ahead in his acting ability.  Kendall is so all over the place, that I'm still not sure where the writers are taking her.  And loved the prev. of Zach for tom., altho' I'll admit it scared me at first with Zach in his hosp. gown!  Can't wait for that!!  EEEEE!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Didn't watch PC . . . what is the vibe you ladies are getting??

Thanks for the clip!!

June
Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I swear McTavish's ghost wrote today's show. Zach having to ask Ryan for anything makes my blood boil and today having to listen to that sanctimonious, manipulative, self-absorbed con-man have the nerve to give Zach an argument and insult Kendall in the process was IMO way over the top. 

Normally I am not a violent person, but today the only thing I wanted to see is Zach flooring that  (Pardon my French).

Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Thanks for the clip Kathy. I agree with you  about Eve, Zach is just getting swept along with the tide. Cant wait to see him with Ian tomorrow.

Take care,
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
I swear McTavish's ghost wrote today's show. Zach having to ask Ryan for anything makes my blood boil and today having to listen to that sanctimonious, manipulative, self-absorbed con-man have the nerve to give Zach an argument and insult Kendall in the process was IMO way over the top.

Normally I am not a violent person, but today the only thing I wanted to see is Zach flooring that (Pardon my French).

Oh Diva I am on the same page.   How in the world are there any fans left for his character.  He belittles the mother of his son every chance he gets and Zach had to remind him what he promised him (that he will do anything to help Ian).  He practically had to beg him for his help and HIS wife was the one who suggested it. 

I can handle how they're dealing with Kendall and understand what she's going through but this is pure CRAP.    This whole idea is just to get Ryass in our faces.  I'll bet any money that when TK read this script he said why the hell did I resign with this show.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Thanks for the clip!!

June

June, on PC, when Eve believed Ian killed someone he didn't kill (sound familiar?) she packed up their baby, Danny, and moved back in with her previous hubby Kevin (sound familiar?) - who had gotten custody of Danny - against the wishes of Kevin's fiancee, Lucy.

It's not an exact analogy but it's close enough for me, too.

Ian and Lucy then had comfort sex (but they were already good friends).

I thought today's show was just like any other show - Zach accedes to Kendall's wishes despite his misgivings, Zach takes crap from Ryan, Kendall hugs Ryan first when Zach is the one she really owes.

P.S. Zach better get more than 2 minutes with Ian tomorrow!!!! I'm SO SICK of Kendall's SPIKE SPIKE SPIKE mantra!!!!

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
P.S. Zach better get more than 2 minutes with Ian tomorrow!!!! I'm SO SICK of Kendall's SPIKE SPIKE SPIKE mantra!!!!  

I can't believe that a toddler is the main umbrella storyline.  Shouldn't it be Ian??? Hmm????  Deafness??? or a preemie fighting for each breath??? 

ITA, Christy. Now you know that 2 minutes of Zian tomorrow will be a blessing... it will be a probably be only a minute between Ryass and Co.

Thanx for the background story about Eve.  You and Kathy are on to something.  Can't these writers think of anything more original?!? God, with Hannah coming back... Kendall will believe the worst in Zach and run off to her hero, the monkey. 

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
I just don't like the irrational Eve Lambert Thornhart vibe I'm getting from Kendall.

AMC Part 1 [10.43MB]
AMC Part 2 [7.75MB]
Preview

Thank you for the video Kathy.I don't like it either.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks for the clip Kathy. 

I agree with everyone else - today was total crap when Zach asked Ryan for help.  The only thing I want to see Zach ask Ryan for is a good reason why Zach shouldn't pound his ass into the floor.  Not only does Ryan insult Zach's wife, he talks terrible to his own wife.  When he told her "Don't pack your things!" I wanted to reach through the screen and strangle that prick.  If my husband ever talked that shitty to me infront of anyone else, I'd slap the shit out of him. 

There can't really be any Loserville Lavery fans that exist, are there?

~ HAWT Banner by Monica ~

~ Thanks Diane for the Avi ~
luv_at_first_byte

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks for the clip------Can someone just tell me why the Slaters had to ask permission to take their son home to where he resides when there was a change of plans????
They certainly didn't need that assholes permission.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Sorry Kathy, I didn't thank you for the clip, but I was so overpowered by the garbage writing on today's show that I even forgot common courtesy.

Doesn't Frons realize that with this kind of writing the show is going into the toilet. Hasn't he seen the ratings? IMO this Lavery crap is putting the final nails into AMC's coffin and even TK's and AM's wonderful performances won't be able to save it..

Kathy thank you for giving us the summation.

Ann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
I swear McTavish's ghost wrote today's show. Zach having to ask Ryan for anything makes my blood boil and today having to listen to that sanctimonious, manipulative, self-absorbed con-man have the nerve to give Zach an argument and insult Kendall in the process was IMO way over the top. 

Normally I am not a violent person, but today the only thing I wanted to see is Zach flooring that  (Pardon my French).

Since McTavish's niece wrote today's show, I guess that is fairly close to her ghost. I have to wonder why they didn't send her packing along with her aunt.
I want Zach to punch that ass right in his sanctimonious mouth.......just once.......PLEASE!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Thanks for the re-cap Christy.  I have seen some PC scenes from this board and the ones that Cheri so graciously put up. 

When Kendall hugged Ryan first I literally threw up my hands and said "typical"!!  I am so utterly sick of this shit.

On a side note . . . have you ever noticed when Zach is not in a scene with Ryan we can have two segments w/o seeing Zach, but when he is in scenes with Ryan, then we get to see Zach in every segment.  I will never, for the life of me, figure out this Ryan worship.  It is clear from many other sites that Ryan is the most hated character on AMC if not all soaps.  Why in God's name can TFIIC see this????

Thanks again, June
Devane2222

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #21 
Come on give the poor girl a break she has been through so much in a short amount of time. I am sure that Kendall will come around and be a great mom to both her sons
Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Devane2222 I am sure that Kendall will come around and be a wonderful MOM to her two boys . She just has to remember that Zach is her husband and the best one on this earth and thank him first before giving her hugs to Ryass - will this ever change?  unfortunately I doubt it

Ande
Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #23 

... Kendall hugs Ryan first when Zach is the one she really owes.

I nearly had one less television in my home thanks to those two bits on today's show, AND mommy's comment about having "to deal with Ian."

Couldn't they have come up with some better dialogue to make us at least THINK she cares for this child?  Maybe "be there for Ian," "spend time with Ian." 

Well, don't worry Ian - daddy will be with you tomorrow . . .

No comment will be made on the "enabling" comment as I don't even want to type his name . . . .

jaye4kaye

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilp

I nearly had one less television in my home thanks to those two bits on today's show, AND mommy's comment about having "to deal with Ian."

Couldn't they have come up with some better dialogue to make us at least THINK she cares for this child?  Maybe "be there for Ian," "spend time with Ian." 

Well, don't worry Ian - daddy will be with you tomorrow . . .

No comment will be made on the "enabling" comment as I don't even want to type his name . . . .

"It's" name Quilp....."it's"..
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #25 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Thanks for the clip!!

June

June, on PC, when Eve believed Ian killed someone he didn't kill (sound familiar?) she packed up their baby, Danny, and moved back in with her previous hubby Kevin (sound familiar?) - who had gotten custody of Danny - against the wishes of Kevin's fiancee, Lucy.

Eve Thornhart was supposed to be a feisty character but after Danny was born she became paranoid and blubbering. OK, she was already that but even I, a non-Eve fan (and believe me, on my worst days of ragging on Kendall, that is Kendall worship compared to the way I used to rag on Eve), could just barely tolerate her in the odd scene here or there. But after Danny was born that no longer obtained. Eve became just a full-time flat-out intolerable weak-willed whiner who did things behind Ian's back because she didn't even trust him. I just don't think the same thing should be happening to Kendall. If I were writing this Ryan would be the one seeking out Dr. Hilliard to spare HISSON the cochlear implant surgery (which would realign him in Greenlee's orbit), and Kendall would be the one bravely and squarely facing reality with Zach.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilp

Did anyone else pick up the whispered comment from TK yest. when AM hugged CM?  If you turn up the volume all the way you can hear TK very clearly saying, "You have to hug your husband first"!!!  AM giggles audibly after he says it!!   Just passing this on.  I guess many a truth is said in jest.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 

My disgust with Ryan just grows and grows. What a jerk! Zach is too good for all of them! I just loved NuSpike reaching for Zach at the end though. Of course Kendall wouldn't let go of him. Kendall does a problem having to "deal with Ian" doesn't she? Did anyone notice how she told everyone Spike couldn't have surgery on his tiny head? But Ian, the tiniest of all, can!!? No big deal. Zach, Zach....why do you waste your time with people who could care less how much you love or do for them all? Can't wait today for Zach and Ian!!

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 

Yeah, I thought about that same thing!  Spike's head can't be touched, but Ian, well whatever!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam

Thanks for the clip!!

June

Eve Thornhart was supposed to be a feisty character but after Danny was born she became paranoid and blubbering. OK, she was already that but even I, a non-Eve fan (and believe me, on my worst days of ragging on Kendall, that is Kendall worship compared to the way I used to rag on Eve), could just barely tolerate her in the odd scene here or there. But after Danny was born that no longer obtained. Eve became just a full-time flat-out intolerable weak-willed whiner who did things behind Ian's back because she didn't even trust him. I just don't think the same thing should be happening to Kendall. If I were writing this Ryan would be the one seeking out Dr. Hilliard to spare HISSON the cochlear implant surgery (which would realign him in Greenlee's orbit), and Kendall would be the one bravely and squarely facing reality with Zach.

DAMN!  WHAT A SHAME IT IS THAT YOU ARE NOT WRITING THIS SHOW!  Kathy, you are full of great s/l ideas! 

I did not watch PC back then, and only watched a few months' worth on Soapnet.  I have to say, besides the similarities you point out between Kendall and Eve, I was shaking my head every freaking day at the similarities between the most obnoxious, smug, egotistical, manipulative, my-way-or-no-way, verbally and emotionally abusive, hypocritical, condescending son of a bitch liar that Kevin was on PC and Ryan is on AMC!  He was constantly talking down to Lucy, and never thought much of Eve during the time I watched.

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose
I was shaking my head every freaking day at the similarities between the most obnoxious, smug, egotistical, manipulative, my-way-or-no-way, verbally and emotionally abusive, hypocritical, condescending son of a bitch liar that Kevin was on PC and Ryan is on AMC!  He was constantly talking down to Lucy, and never thought much of Eve during the time I watched.

Exactly. I used to want to set Kevin on fire. He was so condescending to Lucy (and to Eve too for that matter -- their short-lived marriage was a nonstop marathon of Kevin condescending to Eve and favoring his newly discovered daughter Livvie over her). Ryan Lavery was stamped from the same asshole-shaped mold.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.