Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
DAMN. Damn damn damn damn.
DAMN.

I'm sorry, I was just so blown away by Zach's scenes today I can hardly contain myself. Peak Zach. Peak TK.

And Zara! I never saw that coming at all.

But I actually love it (at least... as of today). My immediate reaction when Zach announced he wanted Cara to be in charge of his case was that Zach plans to be a layer of protection between her and his new BFF David, just in case. Plus, in return for Grieffin for saving Kendall's life, Zach intends to look out for his sister. Having this relationship with her also puts Zach in a position to learn whatever Dr. Cara learns about David's rogue medical empire.

Simultaneously driving the clueless, interfering GF absolutely bonkers. Unfortunate collateral damage... or a really added bonus for Zach? It's sure a big ol' honking bonus for me.

One big problem though, even her brother is a bigger genius than Cara is, so I don't see how this doesn't have repercussions for Zach but I'll try not to think about that right now.

Very rare props from me for Kendall for trying to get GF to back off calling the FDA.

PS Keep your fingers crossed there's a video on Monday!

AMC 08/26/11
Site Meter

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
DAMN!!!!

I haven't smoked a cig in 3 months, 1 week, 3 days but watching TK/Zach today, made me feel soooooooo satisfied, that I felt I needed one after each one of his scenes, LOL.  (Don't worry...I had a cookie instead (g).

Today was one hell of Zach day. I lost count of how many times I squeed in delight, lol.

10 to 1 we won't be shown what happens between Zach and Grieffen on Monday and it will be one more thing we'll be left to wonder about.  Methinks that too will play into Zach's master plan.

I absolutely LOVED that Zach fired the idiot as his doctor.  I also LOVED that Zach corrected the comment that he had anything to do with saving his life! About time!

What a beautiful Zach episode!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Kathy for the clips! GREAT, GREAT Zach show today....just amazing how TK can show such dynamic, powerful scenes no matter who he is with. I agree about Cara being protected by Zach and getting scatterbrain Griff out of the picture before he blows the whole thing. Griff is so out of league here and so childish. Zach has the experience dealing with these types and this boyman is so clueless. Kendall seems to be playing her part well so far and I hope she doesn't let Griff get to her.
I do hope Erica dreams about Chris Stamp and Travis if we are going in time here. My favs.
Have to love how Griff was sent for...Kendall calling! "She can't make it".. OMG he is so good!!! So much for Zach's homecoming with the kids...Ryan revisited!??
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

I haven't smoked a cig in 3 months, 1 week, 3 days but watching TK/Zach today, made me feel soooooooo satisfied, that I felt I needed one after each one of his scenes, LOL.  (Don't worry...I had a cookie instead (g).

Bwahahahahaha! And I've never smoked but I felt like I needed one, too. (g)

Still basking.

(Congrats on quitting!)

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thanks for the clip Kathy, and I will keep my fingers, toes, eyes, arms, everything crossed that everyone is safe through the storm!

A big honking bonus for me too, even more so because of Grief's utter ignorance!  I couldn't believe my ears when he used the word "Corrupt" for what David's patients become, and then he called Zach A SOCK PUPPET??????????  WTF?????????  The new buffoon of PV, who doesn't even KNOW Zach?  Zach is EXACTLY ZACH!  And in Zara scene, didn't you love how he touched her face so gently before walking away?  Zach just has a way of taking the characters we can't stand and giving us adorable moments

Another moment of beauty when Zach referred to Grief as "boy".  I almost fell out of my chair at that one   And the "Listen to me"?  If I were Greif, I would be scared, VERY SCARED right now!  Gosh, I was hoping the text was from Zach, and was thrilled to see Zach standing there in the dark :yay:  I so can't wait to see the confrontation on Monday!  I think I know why Zcenes are always so short, it's because the writers are afraid the script would self-combust at the thought of the intensity TK would put in the Zcenes!

I wish we had Zopal moment by now, and Ziranda and Zaby too   It looks like the entire town is divided between the good that Project Orpheus has done/can do versus those who just want to take David down.  JackASS the latest on the anti-David band wagon.  But it was nice that Chris Stamp got a mention today..........

ETA:  Congrats Alina on quitting.  I hope you are wrong about us not seeing what transpires, but you are probably right, LOL.

And I forgot to say, the buffoon blackmailing his sister does not realize that his sister working for the project makes HER an accomplice?  Stupid, stupid guy!

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Absolutely NO COMPLAINING by me today I am one happy happy camper.   Just Loving Zach taking down the "boy".  Loved him calling him boy reminds me of when he would talk to JR.    TK AT HIS BEST and once again showing why HE IS THE BEST.   LOVE 

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Hurricane Zach, cat 5 today!

I cannot believe I'm saying this, since I agree Cara is an even bigger twit than her brother,  but when Zach touched her shoulder and cheek...I was like, where did that come from?? And then - I wouldn't mind seeing more....I'm so easy.

Grieff should talk about sock puppets, Zach is pulling his strings like a maestro.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

What kills me is Grif doesn't know what Zach is like because he's never seen him in action especially when it comes to his family.   Grif is like a two year old who stomps his feet if he doesn't get his way.   Calling him boy so fit.

tjsmith

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:

LOL! I got nothing to add to this but pass the cookies please...

Great Zach Slater day! I laughed and I squeed and downright enjoyed every delish moment. And I shivered a time or two at how sexy TK/Zach is...how comfortable he is in his own skin. GAH! So unbelievably sexy...

And when he touched Cara's cheek...just swoon! Lol.

Can't wait for Monday!
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Well make mine an iced tea!  Woohoo!  It was freakin' unbelievable - Zach owned everybody - loved how he ate Gross's lunch!  When he said 'you're just pissed bec you didn't end up with my wife'  (paraphrasing) well - talk about
- iced tea might not do it!  But I must confess I was so busy watching the hawtness, I didn't pick up all the plot twists that you did, Kathy, so I'd like to say I'm onboard if that's how it's going!!
And Searose, you may be onto something about how short Zach's scenes are - I just don't think they want him showing up everybody else!  He's a Master!  And he's gotten better since he left!!  Bravo TK!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Kathy, Damn, damn, damn is right.   Zach is back and we felt it this week first with the earthquake during one of his scenes no less and today, just WOW!!!!!   

I love that Zach is back with vengeance and taking no prisoners!!!   Loved what he said to Ryass and then to jumbles (that's what Greiff reminds me of) that he didn't get his wife.   He never had a chance with Kendall.  

Bravo, Bravo to TK coming back and giving us such great performance.

THanks for the clips as always.    Will really need these the last week of AMC.

PS, congratulations Alina on quitting smoking.   

Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by searose

ETA:  Congrats Alina on quitting.  I hope you are wrong about us not seeing what transpires, but you are probably right, LOL.

Sorry to be quoting myself, LOL, but I had second thought about something.  So may be we won't get to hear the entire conversation between The MAHN and The BOY, but since the meeting place was not PVH but the lab/clinic where Zach was getting the treatment, we now know that Zach knows how to get there and inside, so he is probably going to enlighten The BOY about what is really going on there.  May be he will convince Grief to go along with his plans.  In any case, I would be happy if I get to find out even a little bit more about what Zach went through or what he remembers of the seven and half months he was missing.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I don't want THE BOY to know ANYTHING about what's going on that only means more air time.    I want him to take his blankie and go away.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
DAMN. Damn damn damn damn.
DAMN.

I'm sorry, I was just so blown away by Zach's scenes today I can hardly contain myself. Peak Zach. Peak TK.

And Zara! I never saw that coming at all.

But I actually love it (at least... as of today). My immediate reaction when Zach announced he wanted Cara to be in charge of his case was that Zach plans to be a layer of protection between her and his new BFF David, just in case. Plus, in return for Grieffin for saving Kendall's life, Zach intends to look out for his sister. Having this relationship with her also puts Zach in a position to learn whatever Dr. Cara learns about David's rogue medical empire.

Simultaneously driving the clueless, interfering GF absolutely bonkers. Unfortunate collateral damage... or a really added bonus for Zach? It's sure a big ol' honking bonus for me.

One big problem though, even her brother is a bigger genius than Cara is, so I don't see how this doesn't have repercussions for Zach but I'll try not to think about that right now.

Very rare props from me for Kendall for trying to get GF to back off calling the FDA.

PS Keep your fingers crossed there's a video on Monday!

AMC 08/26/11
Site Meter

Thank you for the video Kathy. SO agree,Peak,Zach,Peak TK!!He's simply BRILLIANT!! LOVE him!!

Wow,Erica thinking of Mike Roy,Chris Stamp mentioned?WHO CARES?It's the past MOVE on AMC!Gosh,SO upset when they Have Caleb on this show & a Wonderul actor in Michael Nouri& they are NOT using him.SO HATING the writers right now!!I know trying to let this go but scenes like this today make me mad&sad.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #15 

Thanks for the clip, i get to watch his scenes before i get home, so i dont have to wait all day, loved that he put Griff in his place and said he wanted to be alone with his wife, he needs to go

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
DAMN!!!!

Today was one hell of Zach day. I lost count of how many times I squeed in delight, lol.

10 to 1 we won't be shown what happens between Zach and Grieffen on Monday and it will be one more thing we'll be left to wonder about.  Methinks that too will play into Zach's master plan.

I absolutely LOVED that Zach fired the idiot as his doctor.  I also LOVED that Zach corrected the comment that he had anything to do with saving his life! About time!

What a beautiful Zach episode!

Yay,Alina,Congrats on quitting smoking.I am so glad my mom quit smoking too.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
Wow,Erica thinking of Mike Roy,Chris Stamp mentioned?WHO CARES?It's the past MOVE on AMC!Gosh,SO upset when they Have Caleb on this show & a Wonderul actor in Michael Nouri& they are NOT using him.SO HATING the writers right now!!I know trying to let this go but scenes like this today make me mad&sad.

IA Mary it's getting crazy now.   I get they want to make the audience happy (if they really did they would get rid of the Castillos) but how many people can they bring back from the dead without making it a joke.  Why not bring back people that are living but are not on the show anymore.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasty2

Quote:

IA Mary it's getting crazy now.   I get they want to make the audience happy (if they really did they would get rid of the Castillos) but how many people can they bring back from the dead without making it a joke.  Why not bring back people that are living but are not on the show anymore.

I agree with you Toasty. Crazy indeed.I so wish they would get rid of the Castillos.Not much time left on the show&am SO sick of them.Yeah,it really has become a joke all these people they are bringing back from the dead.THat would of been much better bringing back people who are living but not on the show anymore.Not a happy camper about this.I don't think now i will be watching when the show moves online. Unless things change.If they don't get Susan Lucci back i think lots of people won't be watching.

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Thank you for the clips!! And I hope all stay safe this weekend!
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Wow,Erica thinking of Mike Roy,Chris Stamp mentioned?WHO CARES?It's the past MOVE on AMC!Gosh,SO upset when they Have Caleb on this show & a Wonderful actor in Michael Nouri& they are NOT using him.SO HATING the writers right now!!I know trying to let this go but scenes like this today make me mad&sad.

I agree with you Toasty. Crazy indeed.I so wish they would get rid of the Castillos.Not much time left on the show&am SO sick of them.Yeah,it really has become a joke all these people they are bringing back from the dead.That would of been much better bringing back people who are living but not on the show anymore.Not a happy camper about this.I don't think now i will be watching when the show moves online. Unless things change.If they don't get Susan Lucci back i think lots of people won't be watching.

Mary, not all of the dead or supposedly dead are going to be brought back to life by Dr David.  I think AMC will bring back some of the characters in flashbacks or in imaginations as they are the ones who made the show, and it's AMC's way to honor them (and please a few fans in the process).  For Caleb, they would have to write a new story which there isn't much time left for.  It's a real shame that they have to give so much time to the BOY and his sister, who have NO history on AMC.  They should be spending more time on tying up the loose ends, without rushing them.  Luckily we won't have to see much of Colby/Asher.  I doubt if we will see much of Madison/Scott.  When was the last time we saw Randi?  Not much happening with Liza or Frankie either.  AMC is too focused on Tad, Dixie, Joonyer, Rylee, David, Castillo siblings to give enough time to Slaters, let alone someone like Caleb who doesn't have much history.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a real shame that they have to give so much time to the BOY and his sister, who have NO history on AMC.  They should be spending more time on tying up the loose ends, without rushing them.  QUOTE]

THIS
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Wow,Erica thinking of Mike Roy,Chris Stamp mentioned?WHO CARES?It's the past MOVE on AMC!Gosh,SO upset when they Have Caleb on this show & a Wonderful actor in Michael Nouri& they are NOT using him.SO HATING the writers right now!!I know trying to let this go but scenes like this today make me mad&sad.

I agree with you Toasty. Crazy indeed.I so wish they would get rid of the Castillos.Not much time left on the show&am SO sick of them.Yeah,it really has become a joke all these people they are bringing back from the dead.That would of been much better bringing back people who are living but not on the show anymore.Not a happy camper about this.I don't think now i will be watching when the show moves online. Unless things change.If they don't get Susan Lucci back i think lots of people won't be watching.

Mary, not all of the dead or supposedly dead are going to be brought back to life by Dr David.  I think AMC will bring back some of the characters in flashbacks or in imaginations as they are the ones who made the show, and it's AMC's way to honor them (and please a few fans in the process).  For Caleb, they would have to write a new story which there isn't much time left for.  It's a real shame that they have to give so much time to the BOY and his sister, who have NO history on AMC.  They should be spending more time on tying up the loose ends, without rushing them.  Luckily we won't have to see much of Colby/Asher.  I doubt if we will see much of Madison/Scott.  When was the last time we saw Randi?  Not much happening with Liza or Frankie either.  AMC is too focused on Tad, Dixie, Joonyer, Rylee, David, Castillo siblings to give enough time to Slaters, let alone someone like Caleb who doesn't have much history.

Searose, Ok, good,because it's so silly if all of the dead or supposedly dead were brought back to life by Dr.Mad David.lol.They sure are giving VI LOTS of airtime which i am sure he is loving. Yes, i know not much time left to write a new story for Caleb.All i am asking for now is just to PLEASE writers give him a few scenes before the show ends.I can't believe when the real Erica came back she hasn't had NOT 1 scene w/ Caleb.I would Love to see some scene  with Caleb&Erica after all they went through together.It just SUCKS.lol.Your right Caleb doesn't have much history i also blame the writers again for that.lol.Though he is related to Dixie they could of had scenes.I SO agree w. you about AMC is too focused on Tad,Dixie,Joonyer,Rylee,David,Castillo siblings,which i can't understand as the BOY&his sister came on after Caleb and they are getting all the airtime.NOT fair.lol.Yeah,taking away from the Slaters&Our Zach which SUCKS.No wonder why they had cancelled the show.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Quote:

Sorry to be quoting myself, LOL, but I had second thought about something.  So may be we won't get to hear the entire conversation between The MAHN and The BOY, but since the meeting place was not PVH but the lab/clinic where Zach was getting the treatment, we now know that Zach knows how to get there and inside, so he is probably going to enlighten The BOY about what is really going on there.  May be he will convince Grief to go along with his plans.  In any case, I would be happy if I get to find out even a little bit more about what Zach went through or what he remembers of the seven and half months he was missing.

TFIIC would not even give us a glimpse of Zach today, let alone give us what transpired between the Mahn and the Boy!  All we got is a mention by Frankie that Dr. Castillo is not in today and Cara saying he is not answering anyone's page 

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

TFIIC would not even give us a glimpse of Zach today, let alone give us what transpired between the Mahn and the Boy!  All we got is a mention by Frankie that Dr. Castillo is not in today and Cara saying he is not answering anyone's page 

Hopefully Zach put him in a box and shipped him out of the country

paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
I so agree...we need more time...period....!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a real shame that they have to give so much time to the BOY and his sister, who have NO history on AMC.  They should be spending more time on tying up the loose ends, without rushing them.  QUOTE]

THIS
paintonmyclothez

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #26 
@)#(*%^#)(@*#^)#(*%@)(#*Y  Not one shot of our man.. THE MATURE LION KING FACING OFF WITH THE CUBBLING...and they leave us there ...GRRRRRRR....did  you see the way his eyes glittered??? and the way the cubbling Cringed?  hehehe...bet he peed his pants....
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #27 
       I hope we get to see that confrontation today. I was very disappointed that Zach wasn't on yesterday,  but had to keep telling myself that TPTB DID give us 11 episodes in a row without a "no-Zach day", which in itself is very rare. None of those epis had ENOUGH Zach time, of course (admittedly only a 100% Zach allotment would satisfy me!)  but at least he was there.
       Did any of you see the four Crankshaft comic strip refs to the demise of AMC?  I l laughed, but was happy to see that recognition given to what is an important event to so many people.  One showed the old lady buying " The AMC Collection" on discs. I don't think that exists and I don't need it, having my own Z-recordings, but I was wondering if there ARE  any commercially- made AMC discs on the market. Do any of you know?

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #28 
       I hope we get to see that confrontation today. I was very disappointed that Zach wasn't on yesterday,  but had to keep telling myself that TPTB DID give us 11 episodes in a row without a "no-Zach day", which in itself is very rare. None of those epis had ENOUGH Zach time, of course (admittedly only a 100% Zach allotment would satisfy me!)  but at least he was there.
       Did any of you see the four Crankshaft comic strip refs to the demise of AMC?  I laughed, but was happy to see that recognition given to what is an important event to so many people.  One showed the old lady buying " The AMC Collection" on discs. I don't think that exists and I don't need it, having my own Z-recordings, but I was wondering if there ARE  any commercially- made AMC discs on the market. Do any of you know?

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.