Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Zach: I'm exactly where I need to be.

You sure are, Zach. Couldn't have said it better myself.

During Zach's and Griffin's conversation at the hospital (which I surprisingly enjoyed), I was actually starting to feel sorry for GF. Then he showed up at Zach's door (after having been the doctor who delivered Zach's discharge papers -- did it not occur to Griffin that he just might run into Zach at the house?!), trying to plant doubts in Kendall's mind about Zach in the worst sister-obsessed, dog in the manger, well-poisoner way... well, let's just say it was a relief to have my sympathy instantly dissipate because I really hated feeling sorry for Griffin. And I hate that he ruined Zach's homecoming.

Nothing put pure unambivalent enjoyment watching Zach needle Ryan, though. Act or no act for David's benefit, it's all the same to me, Zach's discombobulation of Ryan is always a thing of beauty.

AMC 08/25/11
Site Meter

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
Of all the things that went wooooosh over my head today, the topper was - a blue and white Red Wings cake??? Paging Cakewrecks!!!!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks for the clip Kathy!

Welcome Home Big Daddy!  It is hard to watch a mahn of Zach's strength needing a cane, but he makes it look Zexy regardless

Not that I expected a joyful, peaceful homecoming.  I knew SOMEONE would ruin it.  First Greens trying to turn Kendall against Zach didn't seem like got too far.  Too bad Grief just HAD TO stop Kendall from leaving to pick Zach up and he had to come home by himself, only to find Grief's hands grabbing Kendall's arm   Yes, "His place is out of the way" for damn sure, and I can't wait till he gets there.  He doesn't know Zach at all to conclude that David is holding his power over Zach.  However, I absolutely freaking LOVED Zach telling Grief "Kendall tells me EVERYTHING", and the little "I can afford it"! 

So we have Greens talking against Zach, we have Grief doing his bit, we have Rage Monkey as always, Zach has his hands full.  But how enjoyable was it to hear that even from hospital bed, Zach was able to outbid Ryass on the property, LOL.  Yes Ryass, you were ALWAYS the enemy in my eyes.  With precious little Ztime left, I hate that Zcenes have to include The Rage Monkey, but if we stay on track and if I get to see Zach squash that bug, it would be so worth it!

Whoever writes dialogs for Rage Monkey and Thadeass needs to stop over-using the copy/paste buttons.  Gosh, their lines sounds so similar, all about ME!

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks for the clip Kathy and it truly was a thing of beauty to see Zach handle the Monkey - Peggy

merckw

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thank you for the clips!! I am so angry at AMC that i could SPIT! (that is all a gotta say)

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 
So Zach had to come home by himself while Kendall is at home with her "friend?" Zach is soooo in charge and I love it!! Ryan and Griffin look like school boys next to the MAHN who is pulling everyone's strings. Ryan is so out of his league and Griffin...well, if I could actually hear his voice I might be upset but Zach has his family and no one least of all this "boy" is going to mess with them. You could sure see today why TK has been nominated for 3 Emmy's. I do like him playing cat and mouse with David. He has to prove his loyalty to David but he must be having a blast taking out Ryan AND Griff at the same time!! LOL
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Quote:
Zach's discombobulation of Ryan is always a thing of beauty.

Yes, this.  This never gets old.

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Zach: I'm exactly where I need to be.

You sure are, Zach. Couldn't have said it better myself.

During Zach's and Griffin's conversation at the hospital (which I surprisingly enjoyed), I was actually starting to feel sorry for GF. Then he showed up at Zach's door (after having been the doctor who delivered Zach's discharge papers -- did it not occur to Griffin that he just might run into Zach at the house?!), trying to plant doubts in Kendall's mind about Zach in the worst sister-obsessed, dog in the manger, well-poisoner way... well, let's just say it was a relief to have my sympathy instantly dissipate because I really hated feeling sorry for Griffin. And I hate that he ruined Zach's homecoming.

Nothing put pure unambivalent enjoyment watching Zach needle Ryan, though. Act or no act for David's benefit, it's all the same to me, Zach's discombobulation of Ryan is always a thing of beauty.

AMC 08/25/11
Site Meter

Thnak you for the video Kathy.Yeah I hate that Zach's homecoming was ruined.Just wondering if Zach now that he is out of the hospital will shave&cut his GORGEOUS hair.I hope he does not that he doesn't look GREAT i just the like clean shaven look on Zach.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Well why doesn’t it surprise me that Zach’s homecoming is RUINED.  I’ve been watching Zen from day one and this is par for their relationship.   Never give them time to talk or have a happy moment.   How exactly did Zach get home?  Can you say PLOT CRAP.  Like I’ve said before LB’s writing is just as bad as the previous writers.   Must give Griffin a story.  Why I don’t know it’s not like he’s a vet of this show.   Must give Rylee long conversations and yet we’re lucky if Zen get two seconds.  It’s nice to know Kendall shared things with Zach but OF COURSE off screen because God forbid we give them any time to talk.

Whenever Zach can put something over on Ryan it makes my day.  Ryan has gone to extremes to hurt Zach over the years, including sleeping with his wife, and if Zach can squash him like a bug I say GO FOR IT.

Did they run out of red icing?   Blue on a Red Wings cake.   They can't even do that right.

BTW I missed the first few minutes because of weather stuff was Ian on, you know ZACH'S SON?  What was I thinking probably not.
zachlives

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 

We do realize that Zach and Kendall are performing for everyone, right? They are a team, as always.

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachlives

We do realize that Zach and Kendall are performing for everyone, right? They are a team, as always.

Speaking just for me yes I get that but that doesn't take away the fact that TIIC still need to put a third person in their relationship like they have for all the years on my screen.  WHY is Griffin or even Cara needed in this story?  Why are they taking air time away from people we want to see who have been on our screens for years not for less than a year.  This is the end of this show and still Ryass dominates everything and Zach and Kendall get less than five minutes a show.   Just so tired of it all.

Roseann

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy.  
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 

I'm with Toasty 2 on this one, still WAY too much Castillo crap goin' on.  I mean really, WHO CARES?????  Between them and the Rylee-who-ate-the-show, ugh, it's disgusting.

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.