Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
I thought it was sweet when Erica touched Zach's hair. It would have been a lot sweeter if she hadn't stopped to distribute a bunch of scarves first. My jury is out on why Zach pushed Kendall away, though I would like to think it was related to the touchy feely concern she gave Grief, combined with her not being able to get out of Zach's hospital room fast enough, and it being the straw that broke the camel's back, but I don't. And, I love that Zach has a friend in DC!

AMC 08/24/11
Site Meter

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks for the clip Christy!  OMG, if I were anywhere near Zach, I would have wanted to touch his hair too   But I couldn't believe my eyes when Erica first stopped at Kwak's to hand out the scarves, and Binks being disappointed that Erica didn't wait to hear about her love life, that her mom rushed off to see Zach, LOL.  I am glad Erica FINALLY said it was Jane who sold David the hospital, so it doesn't hold, but is the "businesswoman" Kendall so dumb that she thinks it can't be undone after the fact?  Really?

It bothers me a lot that some of Zcenes were, what, 3 seconds long?  While Dixie's and Greens' and Joonyer's go on and on   How much of the time the camera was IN Zach's room, but not on him?  But Zach said so much today with so few words!  I think part of Zach's pushing Kendall away is for David's benefit, part is to make Kendall realize what she is doing (not that it sinks in her head quickly enough), and part is because he has been trying to tell her she would be safer away from him, at least till the whole thing is over!  But then I am always wrong about these things, LOL.  

I am glad Ryass wasn't in Zach's face today, but I am getting a little sick of his "the man has to be stopped" mantra, because it reminds me of how he used to use the exact same phrase for Zach.  Ugh, how long before he starts mouthing off that Zach has to have faked his own death again?  When he was on the balcony, I was hoping he would fall over, but then I remembered that the "penthouse" is not all that high up, I mean, Crazy Annie jumped off and then WALKED around on her own, no broken bones, LOL.

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
My jury is out on why Zach pushed Kendall away, though I would like to think it was related to the touchy feely concern she gave Grief, combined with her not being able to get out of Zach's hospital room fast enough, and it being the straw that broke the camel's back, but I don't. AMC 08/24/11
Site Meter

Ya know, once I stopped cursing at the touchy feely Kendall & Girlfriend scene and feeling terrible that Zach had to watch that shit while David twisted the knife...AND, once I stopped cheering that Zach had responded by turning his face and pushing her away...I got the same feeling you did, lol.  I think it's all an act and part of the plan.  The "push off" was in front of David and the "kiss off" was in front of Erica. 

If it is all an act...I really hope the writers let us in on what's real, really soon, because watching Zach in pain, all the fucking time, is positively painful for me to watch. 

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

tjsmith

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
I thought it was sweet when Erica touched Zach's hair.Site Meter

I loved Erica touching Zach's hair. It is so what I have been wanting to do since the first moment I saw him back onscreen. And did anyone catch the wink? I watched it again to make sure (not that I watch Zach scenes over and over and over again..Lol) but Erica winked at Zach right before she asked him if she could touch his gorgeous hair. So cute!

As for Kendall...nevermind. I don't have anything good to say about her and my blood pressure just went down so I don't need a relapse.

And Alina...I so agree with you. The viewers need to be clued in quickly if this is a plan between Zach and Kendall. Watching Zach be so unhappy is no picnic. I so want to see at least one more smile from him. Where are Spike and Ian when you need them? I think that was the happiest I have seen him since his return.
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks for the clip Christy
Alina OMG!! I totally agree, we need to be let in, on Zach & Kendall's plans...It makes my heart ache to think Zach may be in pain, watching Kendall all cozy with GriffleBUG!! if it is not a ruse!?...But having watched some of K/G scenes prior to Zach's return, it appears Kendall is being MORE friendly, MORE touchy freely with GriffleBUG than she was before!..which does make me think also, that this is all an act, from Kendall & Zach!!...And reason Kendall was not at all happy with Zach's plan. Afterall Dr wonderful! (sarcasm) is the greatest human being ever to come to PV and he saved her life t-boot!!
I just hope when Zach leaves the Hospital Kendall & he get lovey dovey!! and we see our MAHN HAPPY!!!!

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Thank you Christy for the clip - Peggy

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Quote:
My jury is out on why Zach pushed Kendall away, though I would like to think it was related to the touchy feely concern she gave Grief, combined with her not being able to get out of Zach's hospital room fast enough, and it being the straw that broke the camel's back, but I don't. AMC 08/24/11
Site Meter

Ya know, once I stopped cursing at the touchy feely Kendall & Girlfriend scene and feeling terrible that Zach had to watch that shit while David twisted the knife...AND, once I stopped cheering that Zach had responded by turning his face and pushing her away...I got the same feeling you did, lol.  I think it's all an act and part of the plan.  The "push off" was in front of David and the "kiss off" was in front of Erica. 

If it is all an act...I really hope the writers let us in on what's real, really soon, because watching Zach in pain, all the fucking time, is positively painful for me to watch. 

Amen Alina.   Ya know IA it is probably the plan and if it is I'm totally NOT IMPRESSED with LB and her just copying what has become now known as the Zach and Kendall saga for six years, Zach hurt by Kendall and her latest "friend".   GMAFB   I don't know why or how this has to be part of the plan in order to get David to trust Zach and I don't know why we need to see Griffin or his sister in these last weeks of AMC.   They might have ten fans but the people who have been watching FOR YEARS don't really care and they're taking up air time.   Why do T&D get great flashbacks, Rylee gets sex and we get yet another writer showing Z&K at odds over some guy (real or not it sucks).   Also, that was the BIG conversation the other day about Griffin and Kendall.   Why can't we get a conversation that lasts more than five seconds.
happypen

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 

First of all, thank God you both are alright from the Earthquake. No one does it better than you two, and we love you for it.

Now to get back to the Zach & Kendall thing. I just remember this same thing happening before. Remember when Zach told Kendall to go along with the affair with Dixie??? This is the same thing. Did you notice when Kendall was hugging Erica? She looked right at Zach. Kendall is the only one close enough to Griffin to make him stay away from the Zach and David deal. I also noticed that Kendall didn't tell Griffin the truth behind Zach's involvement with David. So the deal is still on. I can be wrong, we all can but, we all know Zach.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
I thought it was sweet when Erica touched Zach's hair. It would have been a lot sweeter if she hadn't stopped to distribute a bunch of scarves first. My jury is out on why Zach pushed Kendall away, though I would like to think it was related to the touchy feely concern she gave Grief, combined with her not being able to get out of Zach's hospital room fast enough, and it being the straw that broke the camel's back, but I don't. And, I love that Zach has a friend in DC!

AMC 08/24/11
Site Meter

Thank you Christy for the video.Big HUGS. Me too,thought that was sweet Erica touching Zach's hair.He sure has GORGEOUS hair.lol.I knew you would love that about Zach having a friend in DC.

ETA,Hey,let Griff have Kendall. Then let a new character come on the show that Zach falls in love with and let the actress who plays this new character be Susan Haskell.

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 

I was glad to see Erica visiting Zach - why hasn't Bianca come by? 

I think Zach and Kendall are working together against David.  The way they are looking at each other shows me that they are both relying on the other to keep up the charade.  I see them working together as a team and if that means Kendall having to paw Griffin and Zach having to rebuff Kendall - well, I think when they are home in their own place that we will see just how together they really are.

Kathy and Christy - glad the earth didn't quake too much for you, and thank you for having this haven for TK fans!

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
How many times have we all thought about doing what Erica did today...touch his hair. Still was not enough considering how much Zach meant to Erica. I tend to think Zach is pushing Kendall away to get David to trust him and making it look like he is jealous of Griffin. For Zach to be jealous of Griffin is ridiculous of course to me...never could touch Zach and he knows it.
Why is Ryan STill the star of this show after, what,
 how many years? It is so hard to watch this crap again but for TK I would do anything.
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #12 
Where in the fucking hell does that whiny sister-obsessed twit Grieffin get off giving Kendall a hard time about supporting her own husband?!

I also think Zach pushing Kendall away was calculated, but I have to say... after all the hell she's put him through over the years, I would love him to push her away for real. But I'll never be that lucky. Therefore, it was fake.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
I agree that Zach's seeming rebuff of Kendall is part of their plan to mislead David.  When Kendall said she'd go along with Zach's plan but hated it, I figured then that it involved her pretending to get closer to RK. ( A re-hash of the Zach/Dixie faux affair. IMO)  I sure hope though that the Slaters get some private together time soon.....it has been SO long since a shirt came off of the ONLY  AMC  chest and body I'm interested in seeing.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.