Message Board

Main Section
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Great Zach scenes today -- lots of telling quotes! Starting with...

Ryan to Zach: After everything David has done, why would you possibly help him?

Asks the man for whom Zach risked and very nearly gave his life, and that would be the same man who stole Zach's company and screwed Zach's wife in Zach's bed. Good thing my mouth wasn't full of Diet Sunkist just then. I can't afford a new laptop.

Not that I would be thrilled about Zach teaming up with David if I didn't think Zach was a man with a plan to bust him, but even if Zach is truly on Team David, the entertainment value of Ryan's incomprehension is almost worth the price. Whatever is going on, what's really priceless is watching TK playing Zach enjoying stringing Ryan along. I hope the same response that instantly occurred to me when Ryan asked him that supremely hypocritical question occurred to Zach. Ryan deserves to be scammed as much as David does.

But my absolutely favorite line of the day was the Zach aside to Grieffin: Yeah, your're the greatest. Did a great job, thanks.

Again, I don't know if Zach is feigning aversion to Grieffin for David-scamming purposes, or if it's real and David gives it a cover, or if it's real, regardless of David! Either way I loved it. It reminded me of the "PS I enclose Mrs. Hamilton's ring too" in Rhett Butler's warm note accompanying his return of Melanie Wilkes wedding band sacrificed  at the hospital bazaar.

Just sit back and enjoy sensing (because you never see them) all the wheels turning behind Zach's very intense and satisfied gaze today.

AMC 08/22/11

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks, Kathy!

Quote:
But my absolutely favorite line of the day was the Zach aside to Grieffin: Yeah, your're the greatest. Did a great job, thanks.

Mine TOO!!!  It was just so perfectly delivered by Thorsten...spectacular.  It didn't take long after that for Dr. Hovering Hoover to put his little tail between his legs, and disappear!

I'm going to watch the clip now but even on first viewing, I think today was probably my favorite Zach day since he returned.  He was in such control of the room, lol.  Ryan didn't stand a chance.  His warning about not being ever taken off guard again should have any & everyone who tries too fuck him over to head for the hills, lol.

BTW, Zach's explanation of how he ended up in David's care seemed like a complete fabrication by Zach.  For starters, David was not only "dead" at the time of his plane crash but "dead" by the time Zach came back to PV, so I'm not sure how his "story" could be true.  Obviously David would know that's not what happened but maybe Zach thinks David would appreciate a story that squashes Ryan's doubts enough to let it slide & not bother being suspicious of why Zach would lie about it.  I also don't believe that Zach gave David permission to keep him from his family; I think Zach is pissed as hell about that.  I also think if it were true, and it was Zach's choice to keep his family in the dark, that Kendall would have gone into major bitch Kendall mode about that...and since she didn't, she knows that part is also BS.

Anyway, a wonderful Thorsten/Zach day.  Off to watch again ;-)

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks for the clip Kathy!  OMG, WHAT A FANTASTIC ZACH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Every moment of Zach on screen today was so thrilling, despite the fact that The Rabid One was also on screen the whole time!

Zach The Mahn, even bedridden, in a hospital gown no less, is SUCH a force!  The freaking Rage Monkey, STILL, after all these years, is so clueless about Zach.  His very statement about David controlling Zach shows how utterly stupid he is.  And for everything he has done to Zach all these years, he does deserve to be scammed as much as David does, or even more so!  The only thing I don't like about Zach-David-RageMonkey triangle is that I have to tolerate Rage Monkey going AGAINST Zach once again!  Till the end, AMC won't free Zach of this curse called Ryan, the all-knowing, all-powerful, all-righteous hero!

Kathy, I love your GWTW comparison, LOL.   And I absolutely couldn't agree more with your statement "Whatever is going on, what's really priceless is watching TK playing Zach enjoying stringing Ryan along. "!

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for clip Kathy!
I totally love Zach telling Ryan how it is...So intense...Whatever Zach's plan is..I'm IN!!...
What a joy it is, to see TK work this s/l..And about time TK/Zach had a front running story!
LOVE LOVE LOVE..AMC right now....Only & because of TK

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

BTW, Zach's explanation of how he ended up in David's care seemed like a complete fabrication by Zach.  For starters, David was not only "dead" at the time of his plane crash but "dead" by the time Zach came back to PV, so I'm not sure how his "story" could be true.  Obviously David would know that's not what happened but maybe Zach thinks David would appreciate a story that squashes Ryan's doubts enough to let it slide & not bother being suspicious of why Zach would lie about it.  I also don't believe that Zach gave David permission to keep him from his family; I think Zach is pissed as hell about that.  I also think if it were true, and it was Zach's choice to keep his family in the dark, that Kendall would have gone into major bitch Kendall mode about that...and since she didn't, she knows that part is also BS.

Alina, I totally agree that the whole thing about Zach having made a deal with David is fabrication, and David would go along, because David also hates Rage Monkey with a passion.  I also agree about Kendall being in the know about the fabrication and therefore not being in the bitch mode.  The best part of it for me, it proves all over again how utterly stupid and clueless Rage Monkey is!

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Kathy - Thanks for the clip - Really enjoy all you do for us and love to read your comments - Peggy

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

That was my favorite line today, too. It was just so exquisitely dismissive.The sustained enjoyment was watching Zach play that whole roomful of people like a section of violins. And Zach's eyes were fascinating to watch as he played them and observed the results.Ryan's eyeballs almost bugged out of his head.

When it comes to movie quotes, I'm looking forward to one that brings to mind that, my friend, ends a partnership that should never have begun from Captain Blood.

Thanks for making the video!

tjsmith

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #8 
TK was on fire today! And oh so super sexy! Yowza! Lol.

Today was just delish. I love a man with a plan and Zach obviously has one. Can't wait to see how this story plays out.

Thanks for the clip Kathy!
Froggie

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks, Kathy!  A great Zach day, indeed!  And yeah, those wheels were just turning, weren't they?  It was all Zach, all the way.  I loved it.  He swatted Griffin like a fly, heee.  And Ryass is still so.out.of.his.element.  He will never be on a par with Zach like he thinks he is, not even close.

A great day.

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:

Asks the man for whom Zach risked and very nearly gave his life, and that would be the same man who stole Zach's company and screwed Zach's wife in Zach's bed. Good thing my mouth wasn't full of Diet Sunkist just then. I can't afford a new laptop.

Site Meter

So true Kathy.   You and Alina covered about everything.   I am loving Zach playing them all but ESPECIALLY the A-hole Ryass.   I personally think Ryass is just so jealous because HE'S God and can't stand having David take the crown away.  Every time he mentioned David, the hero, I couldn't help but laugh.  Wouldn't it be nice if Ryan were dying and David could save him but he refused.   Now that would make my day.

I love how Dr. Hovering Hoover (great name Alina) took his little clipboard and went home - guess he's afraid to play with the big boys.  

I also love that TK is now sharing scenes with an actor who can actually act.   TK and VI are going to be so awesome to watch.  Let the games begin.

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:

Not that I would be thrilled about Zach teaming up with David if I didn't think Zach was a man with a plan to bust him, but even if Zach is truly on Team David, the entertainment value of Ryan's incomprehension is almost worth the price. Whatever is going on, what's really priceless is watching TK playing Zach enjoying stringing Ryan along. I hope the same response that instantly occurred to me when Ryan asked him that supremely hypocritical question occurred to Zach. Ryan deserves to be scammed as much as David does.

Again, I don't know if Zach is feigning aversion to Grieffin for David-scamming purposes, or if it's real and David gives it a cover, or if it's real, regardless of David! Either way I loved it. It reminded me of the "PS I enclose Mrs. Hamilton's ring too" in Rhett Butler's warm note accompanying his return of Melanie Wilkes wedding band sacrificed  at the hospital bazaar.

Just sit back and enjoy sensing (because you never see them) all the wheels turning behind Zach's very intense and satisfied gaze today.

AMC 08/22/11Site Meter

Thank you for the video Kathy.GO Zach.When he called David Brilliant i knew he is not on his side&just doing what he has to do right now before he takes David down. I love diet coke but your diet Sunkist sounds better.lol.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

How much did I love the dripping sarcasm in Zach's comment to RK - "yeah you're the greatest - did a great job"!  All I can say to the great, good doc is - yes, you are playing with the big boys now!  IDK who is playing whom either at this point, altho' I think Zach is playing more than one, but it was awesomesauce!! 

Sharon
susa

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Thank you Kathy and Christy for these clips.  It is so nice to be able to watch TK's performance.  I wish the Zach scenes were longer though.  So far the Zach scenes that I have enjoyed the most were the first ones with Greenlee.  Everything else seems short and truncated.  I feel sorry for the writers because they have a short time to tell their story but I wish it all felt a little less plot driven.
Thanks again and happy belated birthday to you both.
Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks Christy and Kathy for the clips. Great Zach day as everyone has observed...loved the line to Griffin that "you're the greatest" putting the wee one in his place so easily. Ryan being played was so entertaining also...I think Ryan deserves the Zach treatment even more than David if it is possible.
Had to laugh today when JR was talking to his Dad's picture and saying he was going after the women. Just so laughable to me today....another idiot out of his league.
Beverly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
Thanks Kathy, this is definitely a keeper.   Loved my Zach today!!!  I'm not sure if he's playing anyone but loved loved how he talked with Ryass and RK today.   Especially RK and the doc left right after ran to Dr. David only to find his sister with him.   

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Thanks Kathy for the clip!  I'm finally able to sit down and watch AMC without getting interrupted since kids are back in school.

Enjoying every minute of TK on my screen too. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 
  LOVED   yesterday's show. It's so satisfying and exciting to watch Zach being powerful and in control,  outwitting everyone in the room, and the bonus is he looks so shiningly gorgeous while doing it.   Oh those eyes!!!!  I can see I'll get a lot of new wall-hangings out of this episode. When the main target is the Rage Monkey that makes it even better. I just can't stand   that self-righteous jerk!!!  After all the horrible things he has done to Zach in the past,  how can he be outraged by ANYthing that anybody else does.  GO GET' EM ZACH!!!  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.