Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
Zach: I get better looking every day.
Kathy: You do indeed!!!

So even though we didn't get to see Zach filling Kendall in on his plan, we did get to see him faking out would-be superhero Ryan-to-the-rescue. That was priceless. I'm also thinking that maybe part of Zach's plan is feigning jealousy of non-David fan Dr. Hover, to make the alliance with David even more believable.

Zach may still be in a hospital bed but he is flexing his muscles again! And nobody does it better.

AMC 08/19/11

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thank you for the clip Kathy - Peggy

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy

Thank you for the clip Kathy - Peggy

Thanks for the thanks, Peggy.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the clip Kathy!  Oh yeah, Zach, you DO get better looking every day, even in hospital gown   The best part of the show, as always, any moment that Zach is on screen   The second best part of the show, as always, any smack-down he gives Ryass and the likes, LOL.  I truly enjoyed that scene.  He wants to take David down "TOGETHER" with Zach?  And asking Zach "how it came to be is no concern of yours?" sounded so stupid, because it should be of no concern to any one other than Zach and Kendall.  Of course this being AMC, Ryass won't let it go and he will do his best to be the hero, but WE know that Zach can outsmart/swat the buzzing gnat in his sleep.  I got the same feeling about Zach questioning Grief, and some of this even makes me think of MMM/faux affair stuff, with a bit of role reversal, LOL.
I can't wait for next week to see where Zach takes this!

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks, Kathy!

Yep, Zach is flexing his muscle.  I just wish he'd be given more screentime to do it.

I'm definitely of the belief that the secret conversation laid out his plan to Kendall and that from here on out, even Zach's "jealousy" & Kendall's "he's different" comments are all smoke screens to get David to trust him.  ETA: He said he knew that it was OUT THERE but it had to be done.  It doesn't fit that "Out there" is him simply wanting to throw his support at David.  "Out there" to me are his memories, how it was that David got his hands on him after the plane crash and what/who he thinks is behind his "death" and the danger that still surrounds them.  I think Zach remembers something, including how it was that David was right there to save him and he won't stop until he's got his answers and has made whoever was responsible for the last 9 months, pay.  Yesterday, when Zach was talking with Jesse he asked "who ELSE is responsible for keeping me away from my family?".  That made me think that he considers and isn't happy that David was one of those people and for that alone, he would never help or partner up with him unless it was a ruse.

The Castillo clan ate the show up today.  You say Dr. Hover; I say Dr. HOOVER! LOL!  Wait, we should just call him...Dr. Hovering Hoover.  Fits, no? So much time wasted...UGH!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you Kathy for the Zach clip.
Oh Yeah our man Zach isn't happy...He wants answers!!...Who else indeed kept him from his family for so long?......I hope he doesn't push Kendall toward the Griffmonkey!!...(who's always hanging around) We could really do with him just falling off the face of the earth?....Like Alina said the Castillo's are eating up precious Zach air time!!!....

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Thanks for the clip Kathy.  Was is Zach up to? I am glad he filled in Kendall so she won't foil his plan.  Zach is back in charge and is not just there supporting Kendall.  This is his return and therefore his story.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thanks for the clip.  Thanks for all this weeks clips.  My DVR is taking a vacation... so the only way I can see Mr. Hot Stuff (Zach) without watching the whole show is by watching your cips.

Again THANKS ladies.

Bee

The Power of One can change the World.
Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
Zach: I get better looking every day.
Kathy: You do indeed!!!

So even though we didn't get to see Zach filling Kendall in on his plan, we did get to see him faking out would-be superhero Ryan-to-the-rescue. That was priceless. I'm also thinking that maybe part of Zach's plan is feigning jealousy of non-David fan Dr. Hover, to make the alliance with David even more believable.

Zach may still be in a hospital bed but he is flexing his muscles again! And nobody does it better.

AMC 08/19/11Site MeterSite Meter

THanks alot Kathy.I loved Zach's i get better looking every day,loved your you do indeed reply Kathy.lol. He sure does.LOving Zach,Hating David.

Oh & so funny the other day i was saying about please throw me a crumb writers about Caleb,they did today,Lets see,Bianca talking to Caleb on the phone of course we don't see or hear him Later same thing he calls Marissa,don't see or hear from him.Wow,Thanks for NOTHING AMC,Ok,so he is around &alive on the show and this is how they are treating his character.You SUCK AMC writers.Sorry makes me feel better getting that out.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 

ITA the Castillos are eating the show!  I'm so over them!  Zach's rocking that zchest in the hosp gown alright!  I said yest that I do think this is a ruse with this alliance with David - not sure how it's going to play out, but that's my feeling.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Zach's definitely got his plan all started.  I can't wait.  The poker lesson is about to begin.  And some people are fixing to get their CLOCKS CLEANED!  Wheeeeeee!!!!

Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry and your mascara runs!

Banner by Fil
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sistasluvszach

Zach is back in charge and is not just there supporting Kendall.  This is his return and therefore his story.

So absolutely true!  I just hope TIIC will remember that

But there are worse things than supporting Kendall, like The Rabid Rage Monkey hijacking the climax.  Please Soap Gods, just this one time, don't let THAT happen.  Just this one time (and it is the last chance), LOL.

Kanela

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie

Zach's definitely got his plan all started.  I can't wait.  The poker lesson is about to begin.  And some people are fixing to get their CLOCKS CLEANED!  Wheeeeeee!!!!

and i hope zack cleans alot of clocks[david,ryan,griffin and whoever cause his plane to crash.]

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina
Thanks, Kathy!

Yep, Zach is flexing his muscle.  I just wish he'd be given more screentime to do it.

I'm definitely of the belief that the secret conversation laid out his plan to Kendall and that from here on out, even Zach's "jealousy" & Kendall's "he's different" comments are all smoke screens to get David to trust him.  ETA: He said he knew that it was OUT THERE but it had to be done.  It doesn't fit that "Out there" is him simply wanting to throw his support at David.  "Out there" to me are his memories, how it was that David got his hands on him after the plane crash and what/who he thinks is behind his "death" and the danger that still surrounds them.  I think Zach remembers something, including how it was that David was right there to save him and he won't stop until he's got his answers and has made whoever was responsible for the last 9 months, pay.  Yesterday, when Zach was talking with Jesse he asked "who ELSE is responsible for keeping me away from my family?".  That made me think that he considers and isn't happy that David was one of those people and for that alone, he would never help or partner up with him unless it was a ruse.

The Castillo clan ate the show up today.  You say Dr. Hover; I say Dr. HOOVER! LOL!  Wait, we should just call him...Dr. Hovering Hoover.  Fits, no? So much time wasted...UGH!

Alina I think you're dead on about what Zach is up too.

So the show is coming to an end and they are wasting precious time on the two newbies when they should be focusing on the people the viewers want to see.   I really really really don't care about either of the Castillo's.  They have no history here and are annoying.

Zach/TK IA you get better looking every day, if  that's even possible since you are just so sizzling HAWT).

Thanks Kathy
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.