Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
And just yesterday Kendall was saying she trusted Zach. Today she's ungratefully lighting into him for trying to be supportive and realistic. Kendall made me sick today, and Zach broke my heart.

AMC 08/17/07 Part 1 [7.16MB]
AMC 08/17/07 Part 2 [7.01MB]
Preview

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 
Thanks for the clips Kathy.  I had to watch the show live on mute today, and it killed me that I could not hear what Zach was saying.  Thanks to your clips, I don't have to wait for Soapnet   But let me tell you, Greenlee (and St Lavery too) is equally annoying on mute, as she is when you can hear all her me-me-me!

I knew Zach would have to pay today for the few minutes of peace he got yesterday.  He did not deserve Kendall's attack.  I can understand her desperation to cure Spike a.s.a.p., but does she really think running off to another hospital before Spike is released is the right thing?  It was just like Zach to immediately ask Kendall how did the guy hear about Spike's case.  Kendall, absorbed in her own thoughts, did not catch that the doctor said he would like to discuss further with her and "your son's father".  A stranger would have assumed that her husband IS the son's father.  Personally, I think it is the dialog writers trying to remind us once again (as if we need to be reminded), that they will have St Lavery in our face forever! 

Zach and Ian really broke my heart at the end.  That little guy deserves a break, and Zach does not need any more pain!

Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I am totally sick of Kendall!  The way she tore into Zach after all he has done for her and Spike  has totally disgusted me!  When Zach asked her to go down and look in on Ian, my heart broke for him. What is this shit coming out of Kendall's mouth telling Zach that she was too tired to visit her "other" son, and told Zach to give him a kiss for her?!?!?  What kind of mother/human being does this to her own child?!?  Then after Kendall was told that her "favorite" son, Spike could be released in a day or two, she does what she wants and takes him from the hospital!  The look on Zach's face when he was told that Ian now needs brain surgery IMMEDIATELY completely broke my heart!  I hope he makes this decision quickly by himself because he won't be able to find the "mother" in the time needed to perform Ian's surgery.  Wait until tomorrow when Ryan probably blames Zach for allowing Kendall to take Spike from the hospital!  Nobody but Zach, and Annie gives a shit about baby Ian!!!  You know - a cat can have kittens but that doesn't necessarily make her a good mother!  Kendall is a good mother ONLY to SPIKE and that's a maybe right now since she took Spike from the hospital against medical advice and the advice of her own husband.!!!!!!  I hope Zach lets her have it for this!!!

Thank you for the clips, Kathy!

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Diva

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #4 
Well Kendall has finally gone  beyond all reason. She is in stubborn, obsessive denial and Zach better shock her out of this insanity before she hurts Spike, Ian, him, herself and their marriage. She of course could not have predicted that little Ian would be in another life threatening crisis, but her refusal to listen to professional reasonable advice as to what is best for Spike is totally inexcusable.

Kendall needs crisis counseling and I hope that someone realizes that before it is too late.

Poor Zach. Left alone to make such a crucial decision for his newborn son.  My heart goes out to him.

Greenlee strikes again. She is leading Kendall and Spike into the hands of what appears to be a quack doctor, who preys on people like Kendall who are desperately looking for cures that do not exist. 

Thanks Kathy for the clips. Next week promises to be a real tear drencher.

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva

Greenlee strikes again. She is leading Kendall and Spike into the hands of what appears to be a quack doctor, who preys on people like Kendall who are desperately looking for cures that do not exist. 

I like your choice of words, Diva.  That's exactly how I see that situation.  Kendall is desperate and in denial, and Greenlee is leading her into yet another situation that can hurt Kendall/Spike, all because SHE wants to score points with Ryan and Kendall.  Ever since day one, Greenlee has done nothing but hurt/use/abuse Kendall, and even in the so-called effort for the so-called apology, it was all about what Greenlee needed, the forgiveness, it was not because of true remorse.

p.s.  I LOVE your new banners!

RFoxS

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Zach broke my heart today.  Kendall is headed to deadtomeville.  I hate to say this, but I am actually starting to resent Spike.  He is starting to hog up the entire storyline.  IMO, this is the TPTB intentions.  Watch... sweeps will come, and it will all be about Kenlee, Rylee and what Super heros Ryass and Greenpiss are!  Poor Zaby, Ian.  I just want to reach out and touch him and give Zach some support.

Ande

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 

Before I started to comment I scrolled back up and just looked at Zach's face on the beautiful banner. It says it all. He is so alone - all his dreams are getting very hazy - his family that he so loves and adores is in deep trouble and he is trying to be strong for all of them. I just want to hug him - even I can't reach him

Ande
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFoxS

IMO, this is the TPTB intentions.  Watch... sweeps will come, and it will all be about Kenlee, Rylee and what Super heros Ryass and Greenpiss are! 

And TPTB will NEVER understand why AMC is so low in ratings, and doesn't get any Emmys lately.  Just because one idiot loves St Lavery Green, or the KRylee triangle, you can not expect everyone else to, and by putting KRylee front and center, they are ensuring that AMC will remain at the bottom of the ratings.  They have GOT TO LEARN not to be hell bent on redeeming characters that do unthinkable, horrible deeds.  Greenlee coming up with some miracle cure for Spike won't win the viewers over.
IMO, either the new writers are just as stupid as McHack, or, they have absolutely no say-so in what they are writing.

zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Well Kendall has finally gone  beyond all reason. She is in stubborn, obsessive denial and Zach better shock her out of this insanity before she hurts Spike, Ian, him, herself and their marriage. She of course could not have predicted that little Ian would be in another life threatening crisis, but her refusal to listen to professional reasonable advice as to what is best for Spike is totally inexcusable.

Kendall needs crisis counseling and I hope that someone realizes that before it is too late.

Poor Zach. Left alone to make such a crucial decision for his newborn son.  My heart goes out to him.

Thanks Kathy for the clips. Next week promises to be a real tear drencher.
zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #10 
I like the fact that you didn't totally ditch Kendall.  ITA she needs crisis counseling.  She's headed for a breakdown and someone better see it soon.

I think she is obsessed with Spike's hearing  because she feels if he can hear her say "I love you", he won't blame her for what happened to him.  She blames herself.
Enis

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
And just yesterday Kendall was saying she trusted Zach. Today she's ungratefully lighting into him for trying to be supportive and realistic. Kendall made me sick today, and Zach broke my heart.

Preview

Ditto Kathy, I agree with you, as a matter of fact I agree with everyone. Someone needs to be there for Zach.  I tell you what, he's got a hell of a lot more patience than I would have, I'd have read her the riot act long before now.  Thanks for the video Kathy.

Take care,
Enis

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #12 

QUOTE=zks]I like the fact that you didn't totally ditch Kendall.  ITA she needs crisis counseling.  She's headed for a breakdown and someone better see it soon.

I think she is obsessed with Spike's hearing  because she feels if he can hear her say "I love you", he won't blame her for what happened to him.  She blames herself.

Frankly......I don't give a fuck what Kendall might or might not be going through, or what she may or may not need.... I care about what Ian (and by extension Zach) is going through and his/their needs.This Spikecentric frenzy is not about Spike or his needs either......I'm also so friggin' tired of her lies....

"Let me take care of you Zach".........how? when? where?...SHOW ME!!

"When I'm with one baby I feel I should be with the other" or whatever bull crap she mumbles. Action speaks.....when has she EVER been with Spike and thinks about Ian?

BTW....What was it that the writers promised? No serial killers...lighter show.....? Oh this is much, much better...much better.

Quilp

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #13 

Frankly......I don't give a fuck what Kendall might or might not be going through, or what she may or may not need.... I care about what Ian (and by extension Zach) is going through and his/their needs.This Spikecentric frenzy is not about Spike or his needs either......I'm also so friggin' tired of her lies....

Catching up on the entire week of clips.  Thank you!!  VERY much!!!

Yes, that pretty much sums things up for me as well.  Kendall will NEVER redeem herself in my eyes – not that I ever felt her redeemable.

Upside to his audience in all of this is Thorsten’s low-key “acting” to all of this – especially and foremost his scenes with and about Ian. Thorsten’s subtle facial expressions bring Zach’s love for his baby son directly into your heart - and breaking it – not a word needs to be spoken.  This is the stuff though painful to watch - is Thorsten’s forte.

Cheri!?  Where are you?  I want your insight into this latest.  And please, don't delete anymore of your posts!!!!! 

Leigh

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zks
I like the fact that you didn't totally ditch Kendall.  ITA she needs crisis counseling.  She's headed for a breakdown and someone better see it soon.

I like the fact too.  I think you really have to be a fan of both characters not just as a pair but individually to really feel that way though.  Like many times in the past I want to just shake and slap Kendall over this and say wake up, but I do acknowledge there is more to this than she is just choose Spike just for the sake of it being Spike.  There are some mental problems going on with her, it may not be PPD but it is still a serious issue.  It is hard to watch, but I personally still feel it is a very true to life issue that stikes many women who have not gone through 1/2 of what Kendall has.
SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I don't know what to think about Kendall, I'm trying hard to understand her &
give her the benefit of the doubt because of the situation, but geez, enough is enough now & today I just really felt so badly for Zach & he deserves better than he's had this wk.  First the Ryan scathing diatribe & now today
Kendall disses him, too!  He & Ian can't catch a break.  It's heartbreaking to watch his agony. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Preview

Thank you for the video Kathy.big HUGS to you.  ITA with all you said.

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #17 
Thanks for the clip.  And TK's acting is just superb. 
I'm not sure what to think about Kendall, and her obsession about Spike's hearing.  Her behavior about not wanting to see Ian, because of all the tubes and monitors.  Well Spike was also a preemie, NOT as small as Ian, but he had monitors.  She did not back out of spending every minute possible with Spike.

And the way she treated Zach! and IMO lied to him.  When he awoke and asked if she saw Ian she said yes.  Well when did this happen?  We saw the phone call from this "questionable" doctor and her immediately checking in on Spike. Then Zach awoke and she was all about Spike this new Dr. and PVH Drs.

All I do know is that Ryass better not blame Zach for Kendall and Spikes disappearing act.  Not with Ian's live in jeopardy and Zach bearing all the burden. 

You know if Kendall runs true to form she and TPTB will blame Zach for Ian's current situation.  He's damned if he does go a head with the surgery with out her and damned if he waits for Kendall.

Bee 

The Power of One can change the World.
howru

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #18 
I"m also tired of kendall now. She keeps saying that she can't choose between ian and spike, but the problem is that she has already chosen spike. she keeps saying that same sentence over and over to zach, but goes back to spike again and not ian. i can't wait till zach confronts kendall about this.

Also when she is with ian, she thinks about spike, and when she is with spike, she thinks about spike only. Then she has the nerve to tell zach that she misses the other kid when she is with another. that is full of BS, if you ask me. i don't buy her excuses at all. i like annie better.
Dolly

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #19 

I just can't beat Kendall up right now. I truly think she's either having, or is getting ready to have a nervous breakdown. To be honest, both she and Zach broke my heart Friday. Zach is all alone, and Kendall is, for all intents and purposes, gone. This coming week will be difficult, I think.

zks

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #20 
ITA.  I don't like seeing anyone beating up on Kendall right now.  She's been spiriling down and doesn't understand how she's ignoring Ian.

I feel terrible for Zach.  He needs her right now.  I hope she gets the help she needs soon.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.