Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
This is just is killing me!

Funny how even when he's drugged and delusional... Zach can still sense exactly what is going on with Kendall and he hit the nail right on the head about her having someone new, before it seemed as if he became unable to keep facing the thought.

That's what kills me most of all -- Zach puts her first, while Kendall is desperately trying to sabotage their reunion before it even happens -- because that's sure what it seemed like today when she rushed off to Grieffen

AMC 08/11/11

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thank you for these wonderful clips!!

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Thanks for the clip Kathy!  Today's show was more painful to watch, because even while he is drugged up, it seems that he hasn't forgotten what happened the last time he was presumed dead.  And if it were up to Kendall, history would be repeating itself, she would be doing exactly what she was doing moments before Zach was found alive the last time!  The only reason it is not happening is because TIIC don't want to taint their St. Grief   I can accept some other person not wanting to get their hopes up about a dead loved one being alive, but this is Zach and Kendall.  Zach WAS presumed dead the last time and she knows what a bit mistake that was, so she should be the last person to NOT believe Zach could be alive this time too.  If nothing or no one can convince her, the fact that she has seen Dixie with her own eyes, THAT should be more than enough proof for her to consider the possibility of Zach being alive.  UGH, some things don't change.

TK has been superb, phenomenal in his performances since the return(but that's nothing new), but the whole body language, the fall, the struggle, OMG, it is hard to watch his pain and agony, but would I take my eyes off the screen?  Not even for a damn nanno-second!

4everZen

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thank you for posting so I don't have to wait until I get home! I just can't take my eyes off TK in these clips. He looks like a god, LOL.

peggy

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #5 

Thank you so much Kathy - Peggy

Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
I thought Zach asked Greenlee if Kendall had met somebody because Greenlee was babbling on about everybody in his life but Kendall - then she mentioned she was with Ryan - I dunno, it just seemed kinda interconnected. And at the very moment Zach was asking that, Kendall was eyeing Grieffin like a plate of prime rib and she was starving, so it's as if Zach picked on that too. (Not that I care - Kendall is welcome to Grieffin AFAIC!)

And whoa, Zach, that was some fall! I can't wait until he gets out of there!!!!

David is such a cartoon character - he makes me want to puke.

pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #7 
 Searose, I can't help but add to your comments in re Kendall's  reaction to this whole thing, though I got my hands slapped by posting a similar opinion on another board.  While I have been pleased with the writing of late,  I feel that Kendall has been written somewhat out of character in this story line . In spite of her fear of being devastated all over again if she dares to hope that Zach is alive,  don't you think that her love for him, (which is strong and real despite her Aiden/Ryan infidelities in the past)  and her continuing grief,  would drive her to be out there turning the world upside down to seek out the truth?. She usually goes whole hog when she cares about something and doesn't let anything get in her way.  I don't think she COULD keep herself from pursuing the possibility of holding Zach again, even if she wanted to. What they have her doing makes no sense to me!
pah

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 
     I got so wrapped up in the Kendall remarks that I forgot to  join in on the KUDOS to Thorsten for his continually superb  performances. Of course, I expected nothing less.   He is killing me, as always.  There just isn't anybody that can wring me out like TK can.  
      Thorsten, I hope you are "lurking" a lot these days so you can read how so many people are deliriously happy to see you again,  and hanging on your every word and gesture. You are awesome, and we love you!!!!
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #9 
Thanks for the clip, Kathy!

Another masterful performance by Thorsten.  And on the shallow side, doesn't that little curl dangling on his forehead look downright touchable, lol.

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

tjsmith

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Killing me softly...

With each performance TK just draws me in. I hate seeing Zach like this. But in his weakness I still see his strength and how fiercely he loves. 

Love this character so very much and have nothing but the greatest love and respect for Thorsten. 

Thanks for the clip!
Selma

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

Funny how even when he's drugged and delusional... Zach can still sense exactly what is going on with Kendall and he hit the nail right on the head about her having someone new, before it seemed as if he became unable to keep facing the thought.

That's what kills me most of all -- Zach puts her first, while Kendall is desperately trying to sabotage their reunion before it even happens -- because that's sure what it seemed like today when she rushed off to Grieffen

AMC 08/11/11

My sentiments exactly, Kathy.  I just KNEW that she was going to do this to him again.  Good grief -  the supposed body isn't even cold yet, but there she is hanging all over Grieffen.  Some things never change....sigh.

TK was outstanding today, but then again, he always is!

Thank you very much for the clip.

Jordan, Logan, Tristan, Connor, and Olivia

Maisie

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Thanks for the clip, Kathy.  I find that I'm not hating Greenlee in these scenes - after the hole, I did feel like she and Zach had a real connection, and if Kendall couldn't find him, I'm glad Greenlee did.

Kelly

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
TK has been incredible and I have loved his interaction with Greenlee...yes he always knows Kendall is off after someone new before his grave is cold. This time though it made me ill....it ruined the reunion for me to have her running off and practically asking Griffin to sleep with her. Why can't she grow up!!?? Her having to think about her needs first is nothing new I suppose. Of course Kendall....Zach would come home if he were alive...never thinking he might NOT BE ABLE TO!!! Loved Zach....very unhappy with Kendall.
Why is the Slater house now Grand Central Station?? It is funny to me.
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina

Another masterful performance by Thorsten.  And on the shallow side, doesn't that little curl dangling on his forehead look downright touchable, lol.

( Pssst....you mean like this?)

toasty2

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
OMG the Curl  

TK blows me away every time - God I LOVE the Mahn
Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Quote:

Ummm, WOW, YES, THANK YOU!!  THE CURLS...they look so soft!!!!   They just scream, touch me, touch me, LOL and I mean that very respectfully ;-).

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

SCSharon

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #17 

--snappies!  Thanks for the eye candy!  Another masterful day for TK!  I'm blown away everyday by his amazing talent - still waiting to exhale!  Speaking of that - I think his halting breathing today is what did me in - he uses every tool he has to bring the scene to life & add realism - it did not go unnoticed!  Yes friends, the King is back! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #18 

Christy, you've just made my night!

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #19 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy

AMC 08/11/11Site Meter

Thanks alot b.day girl Kathy. Yep,same old,same old Kendall.LOVE Zach and as always TK is hitting it out of the ball park in all his scenes.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #20 

Quote:
Quote:

oh My,Oh MY,thank you b.day girl Christy.It's your b.day and you are giving us this treat,well,i know you can enjoy too. I would send you pics but don't know how.I can give you big HUGS,

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #21 

Pah, I don't know about Kendall being written out of character.  Yes, Kendall goes to any length possible to find the truth when she gets something in her head, but why can't she get THIS in her head?  The writers have been doing a good job of bringing up bits of history with all the characters these days, WHY NOT bring up how she gave up hopes moments before Zach was found alive the last time?  Like Kelly said in her post, Zach WOULD come back IF HE COULD.  He wasn't able to climb out of the shelter, and he may be in even worse shape this time.  I can understand being afraid to get your hopes up and then be devastated all over again, but she is (or at least, used to be) smart enough to think rationally and say, OKaye, let's not assume, but let's at least check this out?  But Kendall has always had the passion to follow up on everything, except when it comes to Zach.  The only time sbe has shown total faith, loyalty, commitment and trust in Zach is during Satin Slayer days.  She has always allowed everyone to sow seeds of doubts in her mind, believed every accusation hurled at him, chosen everyone else's happiness over him (about a zillion examples of that), made everyone else her priority over Zach/boys and almost sacrificed her family many times in the name of Rylee (one or both of them).  So I don't find this lack of faith as far out of character, but I do find it disturbingly painful to watch a woman Zach loves more than his own life practically throwing herself at another man because she doesn't want to think he may be alive?

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #22 

Christy, OMG, the snappies are taking my breath away!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you!!!!!!!

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #23 

Quote:
Quote:

Wow!!!  Gorgeous!!!!!

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #24 
I COULDN'T GIVE A MONKEYs TOSS WHAT OTHER CHARACTERS MIGHT SAY OR DO.......SEEING THORSTEN ON SCREEN AS *ZACH SLATER* FOR THE FINAL AIR TIME OF 'AMC' IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME!!!....WHAT TK DOES AND WHAT TK BRINGS TO THIS SHOW IS 'BEYOND' ANY NEGATIVE TALK ABOUT OTHER CHARACTERS!!!!
Thorsten is INCREDABLE..!!!!
I FOR ONE, INTEND TO CHERISH EVERY SECOND HE IS ON SCREEN........HIS AWESOME WORK ON All My Children SHOULD NOT BE MARD BY TALK, ABOUT OTHER CHARACTER'S and S/L's......

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #25 
Alina, you are so right! Those little curls that escape and reach down onto Zach's forehead  have always intrigued me and made me wish I could reach out to them (and HIM !)  I also like his hair a bit on the long side and not neatened up. Of course, I'll take Zach any way I can get him, but I am really enjoying him as he looks this week.
Mandy, me too. What I want to see is Zach, Zach, Zach and more Zach! Are there other people on this show????

ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pah
Alina, you are so right! Those little curls that escape and reach down onto Zach's forehead  have always intrigued me and made me wish I could reach out to them (and HIM !)  I also like his hair a bit on the long side and not neatened up. Of course, I'll take Zach any way I can get him, but I am really enjoying him as he looks this week.
Mandy, me too. What I want to see is Zach, Zach, Zach and more Zach! Are there other people on this show????

LOL! There's nobody on the show that even really matters, other than TK!   More Zach is exactly right!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.