Message Board

Main Section

Author   Comment  
Christy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
The ending of today's show was so unexpected to me - it just made me want to cry.

AMC 08/09/11

searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #2 

Thanks for the clip Christy!

I love it when the show starts with Zach scenes, but the end?  What a tear-jerker the last segment was, just one more proof of TK's tremendous talent

Alina

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #3 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
The ending of today's show was so unexpected to me - it just made me want to cry.

AMC 08/09/11Site Meter

Oh dude, me tooooooooo!  Thorsten was absolutely wonderful.  Man, his kind of talent just leaves me speechless and with a huge lump in my throat!

~No TK on AMC, No Me. Wherever he goes, I go!~

merckw

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #4 

Thanks for these wonderful clips!

tjsmith

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #5 
TK was just AMAZING today! That last scene totally broke my heart.

Thanks for the clip!
mandy

Gold Member
Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Searose: Thanks for the clip Christy!
I love it when the show starts with Zach scenes, but the end?  What a tear-jerker the last segment was, just one more proof of TK's tremendous talent

Ditto!! Thanks Christy for this clip!.....OMG I have missed TK so very much......I'm crying, I'm so happy to see him again....OH ZACH!!! WELCOME BACK!!

Bronze Member
Reply with quote  #7 

He is truly amazing.  It still amazes me how we can say so much even when not saying a word, but when he speaks it can be magical.    

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #8 

Thanks so much Christy - Peggy

Kathy

Moderator/
Administrator

Reply with quote  #9 
Bravo, TK!!! That ending was one of the most incredible Zach scenes I've ever watched! They actually remembered and incorporated Zach's history? I feel like I'm having an out of body experience or something myself.

And I wanted to start crying from the moment they showed Zach lying there with that mysterious little smile on his face. He doesn't even have to open his eyes to get me.

Seeing Zach lying there alone with Greenlee unable to raise help for him also made me wonder -- David might play God but he's not eternal. What if he were to drop dead while Zach was locked in that room? I mean David could get offed in a fatal car crash, hit by a bus, eat a bad burger...  then what would happen to Zach? Did David ever think of that?

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #10 
Thanks Christy for the video! OMG what incredible scenes at the end!! What a huge loss it has been not to have this inspired actor on our TV..WOW is all I can say...his acting is beyond powerful and touched my life once again...in a very personal way. Thank you TK once again. YOU are back!!
Was thinking...will taking out the IV have set him back? Agree that David leaving him was ridiculous..someone must be watching these patients I would think. Is Babe out there too? David made a reference to her NOT being with God.
searose

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #11 

Kathy, Kelly, David has been yelling at someone on the phone the last few days (since Dixie's escape), probably Ben, but I don't think Ben has any medical expertise.  I think he is supposed to be "watching" the patients.  And obviously, Ben has run away with Jane, so there is no one even "watching" the patients, who would call David if something happened to someone.  Really, not even Grief, the only person who was part of Orpheus project, is aware of who and where the patients are.  So if Erica's knife had been a bit longer, or if David ate pancakes for breakfast, what would happen to, as he refers to them, "others"?

Yes, we are supposed to think Babe and Leo are there too, but we only saw Leo in Greens' hallucinations and then David changed his tune about Leo.  He could still have Babe since he had just come back to PV as Babe was dying.

On a lighter note, Dixie gets regular haircuts in that padded cell, Zach doesn't even get a shave?  I know he looks gorrrrrgeous no matter what, but still, LOL. 

Mary

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #12 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy

AMC 08/09/11Site Meter

Aww i know Christy,brought me to tears too.THanks alot for the video.TK makes it all seem SO real.He is one BRILLIANT actor.

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #13 
Just seeing him lying there yesterday was like a long drink of water in the desert.  He looked so beautiful. Today seeing him move and hearing him speak again was pure heaven. The light in his eyes as he talked to his "mom" ...oh my! That was an interesting introduction to his mind rebuilding itself, I thought.    Searose, I am glad they neglected to shave his beard or cut his hair because I really love to see this roughed-up messy version of Zach now and then.  I do imagine though that Thorsten wasn't too keen on having to cope with all that hair in the heat of summer,  poor guy.
ShadyLady

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #14 

Wonderful to come back from vacation to view these clips of TK in action.  Thanks so much for the clips. 

Platinum Member
Reply with quote  #15 
I'd read spoilers about it, but it was still very heartbreaking to watch & TK, as usual, rocked the house with a riveting &
very compelling performance.  Kudos TK!
I am enjoying his return more than words can say.  Can't wait for the rest of the story! 

Silver Member
Reply with quote  #16 

Thanks for always making these clips, ladies!  You have NO idea how much time I spend online watching these.

So glad Zach is BACK!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.